Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Guest Blank
On 7/16/2019 at 11:09 PM, Guest Patient said:

Meet at Chin Woo swimming pool. 

Lots of nudity and daddies there. 

wow kl guys change openly in nude at the swimming pool changing room? omg envious max and i bet there are bound to be cute guys there too!!

On 7/19/2019 at 10:06 AM, mate69 said:

u so hot meh

show pix pls

is always good to have some fantasies mah , dont always poke open people, leave them a step to come down. 

If they think they are so hot, just go along.  Afterall , look is very difficult to qualify otherwise, why do we have the saying " one man's top , is another man's bottom" leh .... 

Guest GoodDoctor
1 hour ago, Guest Mary said:

is always good to have some fantasies mah , dont always poke open people, leave them a step to come down. 

If they think they are so hot, just go along.  Afterall , look is very difficult to qualify otherwise, why do we have the saying " one man's top , is another man's bottom" leh .... 

ya lah. just give me a shoutout when you are in KL. i will see you personally haha

Guest Blank
On 7/20/2019 at 12:36 AM, Guest guest said:

Au naturel, the best, 

au naturel , not posed

He shaved his balls and pubes, no longer au naturel. 

Still a good pose lol but he no morning wood! 

3 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

He shaved his balls and pubes, no longer au naturel. 

Still a good pose lol but he no morning wood! 

How u know he shaved? Given the lack of hair on his legs, I guess he’s naturally not that hairy.. 

• 2 weeks later...

During a news broadcast on Sichuan TV reporting on an investigation of massage parlours on a stretch of road offering more than your normal massage services, the TV station had played a secret taping of a massage session revealing not just the extra services but also....a sizeable pecker. :clap::clap:

For those interested in understanding more about the report could watch from the start if you could understand Chinese.  For those only wanting to see the pecker, you could fast forward till 5.42. Enjoy! 

13 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

so fast erected liao

If you follow the full news, you would have heard the report saying that within less than 5 mins of massage, she had moved from massaging his arms to his waist. Anyway, he got good blood flow. Isn't that good? No need to warm up! Lol!

Guest Sharpee
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

U r also sharp enugh to pick that news out of so many World News!!! 

It is good to be sharp, so that everyone got to enjoy his sharpness or rather, the "sharpness" displayed by the male reporter.

Guest Guest

Aiyoh... How come that part wasn't censored out? If in Sg, Mediacorpse will be fined already. That reporter is going to be slut shamed soon by a particular member here. He filmed himself and exposed, not his butt, but his prick, and not just for one person to see, but the whole world to see. 

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, deceptiveeyes.deceivingminds said:

During a news broadcast on Sichuan TV reporting on an investigation of massage parlours on a stretch of road offering more than your normal massage services, the TV station had played a secret taping of a massage session revealing not just the extra services but also....a sizeable pecker. :clap::clap:

For those interested in understanding more about the report could watch from the start if you could understand Chinese.  For those only wanting to see the pecker, you could fast forward till 5.42. Enjoy! 

Hello, u in sg lah...what pecker? Or are u 100?

Guest Ya Lor
11 minutes ago, deceptiveeyes.deceivingminds said:

I have the interests of Bw readers at heart. Unless you rather read about a seal getting into the opened mouth of  a whale.  ;)

Ya lor, at least this video got "something" to see and uncensored, unlike the scandal Malaysian Aziz''s video where his cock was carefully hidden from view.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hello, u in sg lah...what pecker? Or are u 100?

In sg, it is known as  the  blue bird.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, deceptiveeyes.deceivingminds said:

I have the interests of Bw readers at heart. Unless you rather read about a seal getting into the opened mouth of  a whale.  ;)

That would be more interesting to see...a seal getting into the mouth of a whale! Lan jiao see all the time but seal into whale's mouth never...pls share the video!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 3:09 PM, JamesAdmas said:

Today in the morning saw an ang moh getting of at Tanjong pagar. He had a quite a visible boner. The poor fellow was turning red. In fact a few girls sitting near just could not supress their laughter when they saw it.... not an exposure but sure must have felt exposed...:D

Saw him again a few days back. And boy the bulge is still there. Wonder if he is quite hung or something in his pocket??

On 8/1/2019 at 11:05 AM, deceptiveeyes.deceivingminds said:

Looking at his right leg and knee, that's his left foot and toe. Way too low a position for a pecker. :doh:

Edited by yuquidam

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Recently due to job requirement, saw a few Ang mo kkj. Long white thick pinkish mushroom head even flaccid state! 

Wahhh what job is that? Wait flaccid penis....hmm.... you in healthcare???🤔

• 3 months later...

My Malay neighbor across my block always sit downstairs smoking in his sarong during his off days. He's in his 40s and works as security. Still muscular but a small tummy. We chat often. Sometimes when he prop up one leg, his sarong accidentally exposed his cut amazon bushy cock and dangling balls. What a view! He like to chat about his kids and his wife, so I would listen for 30mins with a close view of the dark hairy manhood peeking out from the sarong.My Malay neighbor across my block always sit downstairs smoking in his sarong during his off days. He's in his 40s and works as security. a small tummy but beefy. We chat often. Sometimes when he prop up one leg, his sarong accidentally exposed his cut amazon bushy cock and dangling balls. What a view! He like to chat about his kids and his wife, so I would listen for 30mins with a close view of the dark hairy manhood peeking out from the sarong. Sometimes can smell muskiness coming out.

5 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

My Malay neighbor across my block always sit downstairs smoking in his sarong during his off days. He's in his 40s and works as security. Still muscular but a small tummy. We chat often. Sometimes when he prop up one leg, his sarong accidentally exposed his cut amazon bushy cock and dangling balls. What a view! He like to chat about his kids and his wife, so I would listen for 30mins with a close view of the dark hairy manhood peeking out from the sarong.My Malay neighbor across my block always sit downstairs smoking in his sarong during his off days. He's in his 40s and works as security. a small tummy but beefy. We chat often. Sometimes when he prop up one leg, his sarong accidentally exposed his cut amazon bushy cock and dangling balls. What a view! He like to chat about his kids and his wife, so I would listen for 30mins with a close view of the dark hairy manhood peeking out from the sarong. Sometimes can smell muskiness coming out.

What a fortunate guy. Always get free show.

4 hours ago, BanTin said:

What a fortunate guy. Always get free show.

Uncle do have more misses than hits. That's reality in life. Here happen to share the hits only lab. Your story?

It's my hope to catch more accidental exposures in the HDB fitness areas. Nowadays many young hunks doing calisthenics shirtless. I like to see them pullups and pushups. All sweaty and ripped. Once this guy's cock peek out from his FBT shorts while doing squats but it was covered by the mesh lining. So can only see shape. Worse, I hate those performance compression shorts that look like bicycle tights. Can't see anything! Curse Under Armor!

21 hours ago, quanjishou said:

46 minutes ago, thickpec said:

If you see properly, the 2 men sitting beside the guy who exposed his cock are not moving or breathing at all. The person who posted this video added the guy who exposed his cock to a still image.  

The guys on the back row are moving.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, thickpec said:

If you see properly, the 2 men sitting beside the guy who exposed his cock are not moving or breathing at all. The person who posted this video added the guy who exposed his cock to a still image.  

That right.  after u mentioned I noticed 

17 hours ago, thickpec said:

The two guys sitting beside him are breathing ... look closely ... the far left's chest and the young chap's hand laying on his thigh .....they are not still image.

Edited by DeMarko

Was at gym sauna yesterday when 1 early 50s man sat next to me. During the sauna, I lifted up me towel to wipe me sweat on my face and bod. This man turned his head and looked directly at my groin area. 

I incidentally wipe more frequently exposing my pubic hair. 

His head turned to my groin direction as though there was delicious food in front of him.  

I walked out of the sauna to have a slip of water, incidentally exposed my bare bod and cock in front of him. 

After returned to the sauna, he was standing at the sauna door. He wrapped his hands around my waist and fondled my nipple. He removed my towel and began to give me a good suck. 

I throbbing cock became hard and long while he suck deeply. I withdrawn as I have a feeling of cumming. He said, "cum on me"..... .... .... .... 

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Straight men will changing openly, most of the time. 
Gay men will change covering here and there, worrying if his penis will drop off if any man caught a glimpse of it. 

I always love those sight..hehehehe but dont get caught..ehehe

21 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Straight men will changing openly, most of the time. 
Gay men will change covering here and there, worrying if his penis will drop off if any man caught a glimpse of it. 

I think it depends on the individuals. Some straight guys cover up their tools too. Probably too coy! Likewise, some gay men like to flaunt theirs. 

Eh... What about you? Like to conceal or flaunt?

Edited by Think Of Others

1 minute ago, Think Of Others said:

I think it depends on the individuals. Some straight guts cover up their tools too. Probably too coy! Likewise, some gay men like to flaunt theirs. 

Eh... What about you? Like to conceal or flaunt?

I also notice the same way..straight guys covers and gays show off too much..

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.