Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest exposed said:

A middle age guy had accidental exposed his nude to me just now. An hour plus ago i picked up a food order from a cafe to be deliver to a condo at katong. After seeing the address on the apps, I hope onto my bicycle and ride to my destination without realizing there was actually a remark given by the customer. I only realized the remark after the delivery. The remark was" Doorbell/intercom not working. Please knock the door a few times and leave food outside will do. I will pick up later."

At the block i confirm the unit number again. I open the game on my phone playing while waiting for the lift. Upon reaching the level, I paused my game and exited the lift looking for the unit. It was a corner unit. After pressing the doorbell for a few times i continue with my game. Waited and waited, no answer so I knock on the door and continue playing on my game while waiting. Been quite awhile but didn't bother about it because i were too into my game. And free show start soon....

Finally i heard the unlocking sound behind the door. I paused my game and look at the door. OMG....The door opened and a fully naked man with a towel over his shoulder got a shock seeing me! He quickly hide his lower body behind the door and say "oopsss sorry! I thought you left." He took over the food, say "thank you" and close the door after. 

Wooooo....eyes dropping out man! 2 low hanging balls, a long thick flaccid rod and was uncut. Not much hair with a happy trial to belly button. Very man and spoke like an ABC.

When I wanted to click the 'delivered' button on my apps, i then saw the remark. Haha! Lucky night.

:o:o:o

13 hours ago, Guest exposed said:

A middle age guy had accidental exposed his nude to me just now. An hour plus ago i picked up a food order from a cafe to be deliver to a condo at katong. After seeing the address on the apps, I hope onto my bicycle and ride to my destination without realizing there was actually a remark given by the customer. I only realized the remark after the delivery. The remark was" Doorbell/intercom not working. Please knock the door a few times and leave food outside will do. I will pick up later."

At the block i confirm the unit number again. I open the game on my phone playing while waiting for the lift. Upon reaching the level, I paused my game and exited the lift looking for the unit. It was a corner unit. After pressing the doorbell for a few times i continue with my game. Waited and waited, no answer so I knock on the door and continue playing on my game while waiting. Been quite awhile but didn't bother about it because i were too into my game. And free show start soon....

Finally i heard the unlocking sound behind the door. I paused my game and look at the door. OMG....The door opened and a fully naked man with a towel over his shoulder got a shock seeing me! He quickly hide his lower body behind the door and say "oopsss sorry! I thought you left." He took over the food, say "thank you" and close the door after. 

Wooooo....eyes dropping out man! 2 low hanging balls, a long thick flaccid rod and was uncut. Not much hair with a happy trial to belly button. Very man and spoke like an ABC.

When I wanted to click the 'delivered' button on my apps, i then saw the remark. Haha! Lucky night.

Such a lucky bitch

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Sean said:

Topless only induced others to crime ???  

Then you go public swimming pool , swimmer all topless with Speedo how ?  

游泳池是大庭广众,这可是在家中,并非类比情况。孤男寡基,不是惹人犯罪是啥?

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Juicy hairless balls 

Experience telling me that the balls have full loads of sperm 

Haha true.. that's a few days' load.

43 minutes ago, Lumbakuda said:

Elobrate yr experiences to differentiate full load n empty balls.:yuk:

and also show graphically of when ur balls are empty vs full loaded so we could visualise @Ben Ben Ben :lol:

1 hour ago, Lumbakuda said:

Elobrate yr experiences to differentiate full load n empty balls.:yuk:

Saggy and dry balls = got suck or shoot until dry like raisins 

juicy round and bloated balls = full loads of juicy sperm 

this also applied to your cock. Dry small shrink cock = got suck or used until dry like raisins 

those unused or seldom used one will be Long juicy and bloated like soaked cucumber. Juice will leak any time if got simulated. 

Send me your :wub:pic to test me 

Hospital accidental exposure

This scenario is likely to happen to me too, I would be oblivious to the fact that my cock and balls are for all too see if I am wearing this operating gown and if I'm sedated or in meds I would be  more relaxed and uninhibited.

592728543_hospitalpeeks.thumb.png.8447a1cd4e2675396da9564a76ee421b.png

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Hospital incidental exposure 

This scenario would like happen as mentioned since we are really using the same operating or hospital gown and if ever there will be a sponge bath or a check-up maybe on the groin or pelvic area, a position and a state of undress below is warranted. I would gladly just spread my legs apart .

See the source image

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

It really must be hot in here, he is really sweating.

I'm loving the butt crack exposure of this manly dark skinned guy, yummy :)

Fishbone+012.JPG

WQPofyr.jpg

Saw a muscular handsome dude about the height of 1.85m expose his kuku bird when peeing at urinal. The urinal was those round shape with no side partition covering. He came in the toilet carrying haversack and in his gyming attire, singlet and string draw cotton shorts. After washing my hands I went to urinal wanted to pee and saw him there. The waistband of his cotton shorts was pull to under his balls and both his hands were busy on his phone with a clear view of his urine shooting out from a very small dark kuku bird. His size was really small and almost covered by his pub hair, all I can see was a sharp pointing tip of his kuku bird pointing out of his hairy pub. 人真的没完美的吗?

On 8/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, riverrobles said:

This scenario would like happen as mentioned since we are really using the same operating or hospital gown and if ever there will be a sponge bath or a check-up maybe on the groin or pelvic area, a position and a state of undress below is warranted. I would gladly just spread my legs apart .

See the source image

I really experienced exactly like this on hospital. Had to take out some lump on my ass cheek. Lying like this on the operating room. Had to spread out the ass cheek. Got one male main doc and 2 young male assistant docs. Though i like them to see everthing. Got female staff too.

12 hours ago, Guest cocoi said:

I really experienced exactly like this on hospital. Had to take out some lump on my ass cheek. Lying like this on the operating room. Had to spread out the ass cheek. Got one male main doc and 2 young male assistant docs. Though i like them to see everthing. Got female staff too.

that's a very exciting experience, perfect!

WQPofyr.jpg

On 8/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, riverrobles said:

See the source image

Disgusting. Please note that the nurses there are professionals to guide patienta to health...if I were a nurse and see a patient like this, I will report to the police as its sexual haressment. And this is not as per topic.

On 8/11/2018 at 1:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

Disgusting. Please note that the nurses there are professionals to guide patienta to health...if I were a nurse and see a patient like this, I will report to the police as its sexual haressment. And this is not as per topic.

If the patient is a hot handsome hunk, im sure the nurses are very willing to help change dressing and go toilet. Theyre humans with desires too. I will offer my help to hold his cock while he pee. Washing his body is going to be very exciting too

17 minutes ago, Red_martian said:

Not sure..long time never hear anything from him leh..unless he was banned?anyway,lets get back to topic..lol

I am here. Watching quietly. My innocent n funny comments hurts or offends some sissy here, so thought of keeping myself low profile. Dont miss me k. Glad that some do miss me n pm me.haha

Let's stick to the topic. Great week ahead.

15 minutes ago, cutejack said:

I am here. Watching quietly. My innocent n funny comments hurts or offends some sissy here, so thought of keeping myself low profile. Dont miss me k. Glad that some do miss me n pm me.haha

Let's stick to the topic. Great week ahead.

Yeah like what ive said,lets stick to the topic!! I missed u bro..lol

5 hours ago, Lumbakuda said:

Hold his cock to pee only? Remember he is in hospital without any  chance to release:yuk:

Maybe can help bj him to give the biggest explosion :redface:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.