Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Was on the mrt and noticed this young man sitting opposite me.  He sat with his legs wide open and his white cotton briefs were exposed to everyone's view through the wide leg opening of his shorts.  I kept watching and after about 5 minutes I noticed that the bulge has grown bigger and it was obvious he was sporting an erection.  Can't see his cock but the sight of his bulging white briefs showing some outline of his erect cock was so stimulating to me.  Finally when a group of uncles and aunties boarded the train and took the seats beside him, he woke up and shifted his legs and that was end of show.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Was on the mrt and noticed this young man sitting opposite me.  He sat with his legs wide open and his white cotton briefs were exposed to everyone's view through the wide leg opening of his shorts.  I kept watching and after about 5 minutes I noticed that the bulge has grown bigger and it was obvious he was sporting an erection.  Can't see his cock but the sight of his bulging white briefs showing some outline of his erect cock was so stimulating to me.  Finally when a group of uncles and aunties boarded the train and took the seats beside him, he woke up and shifted his legs and that was end of show.

Y was the boy got an erection? He must have seen yr bulge?hehe

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Y was the boy got an erection? He must have seen yr bulge?hehe

no lah ... my cock so small, erect also no big bulge lah. 

sori i read back the story and realised this was the incident on Saturday ... he was actually sleeping so must be having wet dreams ... hahaha

another guy i saw on the train also last week was sporting a huge bulge in his tight jeans and he was reading a book ... probably an erotic story???

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Guest Dai zhi
5 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

no lah ... my cock so small, erect also no big bulge lah. 

sori i read back the story and realised this was the incident on Saturday ... he was actually sleeping so must be having wet dreams ... hahaha

another guy i saw on the train also last week was sporting a huge bulge in his tight jeans and he was reading a book ... probably an erotic story???

The “shock waves” from your eyes looking straight at his bulge had “ticklered” and caused it to grow.

Just now, Guest Dai zhi said:

The “shock waves” from your eyes looking straight at his bulge had “ticklered” and caused it to grow.

hahaha ....:whistle:

All in sex is fair.

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Some married daddy r indeed 'bitchy' especially when he knew we gays r watching him. I too came across 1 when I m doing staycation at RWS. He came into e hotel restaurant with his wife n children for breakfast sitting across me. Tis big ruby bod daddy in his FBT shorts n his freeballing bulge n his hairy legs reali caught my eyes. My instinct tell me he knew I m watching him. He even opened his legs wide to let me enjoy his exposed dick. Later part he purposely scratched his private part making his dick more expose at e opening of his FBT n I can tell his dick grew abit. I m enjoying till wet. Haha! 

That's hot n kinky

DhbzO4PVMAA4gMM.jpg.4f88f956ac71661eb952310b79167199.jpg                                                                                                                                                              Some guys are oblivious on what's happening around 

Too busy with their spouses .

Butt crack show, enjoy:shhh:

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Cute JC boy in FBT shorts, eating at TPY Lor 1. Accidentally or purposely exposed your glory hook. Ended up, both of us at the nearby toilet for some quicky. 

Saw a man last night doing cleaning in his newly renovated flat across my blk. Previous occupant was not him so I think this man is the new owner of the flat and might be in his 40. His flat renovation just completed but have not shift in yet. Saw him wearing singlet and sport shorts cleaning some cabinets in his kitchen. After 2 hrs, saw him only wearing his sport shorts mopping floor his master bedroom. His bare upper body look fit. Past 11pm upon finishing everything he closed the dark tinted windows in his kitchen and then went into the master bedroom and close up the windows there too. I thought he was going off soon but then later saw him entered his master bedroom toilet and exited soon again in his nudity. I saw his bare butt at this time from my room. He placed his short on top of some carton boxes then extied the room and entered again with a haversack placing it on the carton. I saw his frontal nude when he was entering the room, hairy pubic and a well endowed rod swinging when walking. He was in nude too when exited from his bathe. He was butt naked searching for a towel in his haversack. He kept turning around left and right drying his head, his body and puling the towel under his scrotum drying his private. He continue in his nudity with his towel over his neck searching for things in the carton boxes after the drying. His nudity lasted for about 15mins before he put on his new set of short and tee (no underwear) from a carton box. He left his flat after. 

I think this model doesn't know that his privates are slowly peeking out of his trunks, not sure if its the scrotum or the head.

marc.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 7/7/2018 at 5:24 PM, Guest Wow said:

Saw a man last night doing cleaning in his newly renovated flat across my blk. Previous occupant was not him so I think this man is the new owner of the flat and might be in his 40. His flat renovation just completed but have not shift in yet. Saw him wearing singlet and sport shorts cleaning some cabinets in his kitchen. After 2 hrs, saw him only wearing his sport shorts mopping floor his master bedroom. His bare upper body look fit. Past 11pm upon finishing everything he closed the dark tinted windows in his kitchen and then went into the master bedroom and close up the windows there too. I thought he was going off soon but then later saw him entered his master bedroom toilet and exited soon again in his nudity. I saw his bare butt at this time from my room. He placed his short on top of some carton boxes then extied the room and entered again with a haversack placing it on the carton. I saw his frontal nude when he was entering the room, hairy pubic and a well endowed rod swinging when walking. He was in nude too when exited from his bathe. He was butt naked searching for a towel in his haversack. He kept turning around left and right drying his head, his body and puling the towel under his scrotum drying his private. He continue in his nudity with his towel over his neck searching for things in the carton boxes after the drying. His nudity lasted for about 15mins before he put on his new set of short and tee (no underwear) from a carton box. He left his flat after. 

Got chance to see nude once he moved on loh. Must be super happy 

Guest Guest
On 7/7/2018 at 1:59 PM, Guest TPY said:

Cute JC boy in FBT shorts, eating at TPY Lor 1. Accidentally or purposely exposed your glory hook. Ended up, both of us at the nearby toilet for some quicky. 

Just curious ... as long as > age 16, should be OK right? 

Guest Blank
22 hours ago, riverrobles said:

I think this model doesn't know that his privates are slowly peeking out of his trunks, not sure if its the scrotum or the head.

marc.jpg

Don't see any ball slipping out at all... 

10 hours ago, Jakeleo14 said:

8989DA5F-B381-474B-A9AB-81E9CEB7E145.jpeg

Next must see his face. If face ok, then go for it. If face kns, then pass the butt. 

Once I queue to withdraw money at ATM, there is a technician repairing the other ATM. He knelt and repaired the equipment and revealed his nice butt crack just like in the pic, and he looks super straight cute. Too bad, I am rushing for another appointment. But free show. Damn he’s straight cute! And he don’t care his revealed butt crack! 

Guest HomeFix
6 hours ago, bkkandy said:

why is he going topless to fix the a/c? Not that I'd complain haha...

Aircon spoiled, room too hot to do the repair.  Can or not?

Guest lonewolfsbane
1 hour ago, riverrobles said:

Hot muscle guy in MRT

CqHGFAOUMAApw_r.thumb.jpg.11e8ec768ab5f7c3576ddd8d27b8d2da.jpg

I see a lot of guys like to wear these kind of shirts out in public where your arms pecs and sides almost in full display. Most of the time the shirt will go to one side and one nipple will be completely exposed or it's cut so thinly that both nipples will be exposed.

Can tell they really want people to see their muscles and really enjoy the attention. But then again if you have it flaunt it.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Uclover said:

Hot and sexy indeed ! But can't tell whether it's the ball or cockhead...

From what I see using the photo editor to brighten the picture, seems like a cock and cock head half expose out foreskin. 

8 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Will attract more attention if he was wearing white or other light bright colored undies

He's not you leh... :yuk: daring with such colors.

Edited by Ezra81

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, Guest lonewolfsbane said:

I see a lot of guys like to wear these kind of shirts out in public where your arms pecs and sides almost in full display. Most of the time the shirt will go to one side and one nipple will be completely exposed or it's cut so thinly that both nipples will be exposed.

Can tell they really want people to see their muscles and really enjoy the attention. But then again if you have it flaunt it.

after spending so much time, money and hard work to achieve the body, of course must show la, keep to yourself for what? This should be the standard for all muscular guy, sometime find that they wear too much or cover up, what a waste :whistle:

On 6/22/2015 at 7:17 AM, Guest NSF said:

I was at this str massage shop at serangoon. I requested for a male masseur beforehand. They appointed this Part time masseur. He was actually studying in RP or TP ( can't remember) major in sports therapy thingy. He is kinda tann hunky for his age. Chatted w him. He actually do this to earn part time income.

I requested for a 3 hr massage package with body scrub and jacuzzi. Nothing much was happening in the beginning as I was wearing disposable underwear while he massage and scrub me.

After the session, the room has an attached jacuzzi. It's new. He was telling me that he has never tried jacuzzi before. I was telling him why don't he join me. *just being friendly yet with a motive* :)

I jump in naked into the jacuzzi. He say his boss will scold him if he use jacuzzi. I was telling him. Who knows.

He was cool abt it. I saw him strip off his tee and pants in a corner. He wanted to get into the pool in his underwear but he is afraid it gets wet. I was telling him we are both guys dont need to be shy. Then he remove his underwear and jump in.

We chatted abt our life and work. I was just trying to control my hardon. In my mind, I keep thinking of his dick. Slightly above average size and hairy. :))

After the jacuzzi, we went to the attached bathroom to shower. I saw he had a slight hardon. Probably just a normal reaction. Don't dare to do anything as he was str.

Which massage is this? I wanna go!!

Guest exposed

A middle age guy had accidental exposed his nude to me just now. An hour plus ago i picked up a food order from a cafe to be deliver to a condo at katong. After seeing the address on the apps, I hope onto my bicycle and ride to my destination without realizing there was actually a remark given by the customer. I only realized the remark after the delivery. The remark was" Doorbell/intercom not working. Please knock the door a few times and leave food outside will do. I will pick up later."

At the block i confirm the unit number again. I open the game on my phone playing while waiting for the lift. Upon reaching the level, I paused my game and exited the lift looking for the unit. It was a corner unit. After pressing the doorbell for a few times i continue with my game. Waited and waited, no answer so I knock on the door and continue playing on my game while waiting. Been quite awhile but didn't bother about it because i were too into my game. And free show start soon....

Finally i heard the unlocking sound behind the door. I paused my game and look at the door. OMG....The door opened and a fully naked man with a towel over his shoulder got a shock seeing me! He quickly hide his lower body behind the door and say "oopsss sorry! I thought you left." He took over the food, say "thank you" and close the door after. 

Wooooo....eyes dropping out man! 2 low hanging balls, a long thick flaccid rod and was uncut. Not much hair with a happy trial to belly button. Very man and spoke like an ABC.

When I wanted to click the 'delivered' button on my apps, i then saw the remark. Haha! Lucky night.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

这空调修理员摆明惹人犯罪!

Topless only induced others to crime ???  

Then you go public swimming pool , swimmer all topless with Speedo how ?  

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.