Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

On 11/19/2021 at 10:26 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Lol

Lao dick cannot mari kita issit

Ass hhf.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 10:40 AM, that93boy said:

Cant tell if that is his ballsack or his kkj upside down 😬

It is the elephant‘s trunk hahaha

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can see daddy forgot two things, he didnt bring any umbrella today and his phone.

Look , there is nothing in his pocket and he is only holding a pair of shoes.

xz35YGx.jpg?1

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 12/31/2021 at 9:33 AM, yuquidam said:

"Oh dear...where to hide it? I mean my face lah.."

At his groin. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 12/31/2021 at 5:40 AM, riverrobles said:

I can see daddy forgot two things, he didnt bring any umbrella today and his phone.

Look , there is nothing in his pocket and he is only holding a pair of shoes.

xz35YGx.jpg?1

Just last week when I m climbing the overhead bridge, I saw a few China dude at the bus stop across running in the rain to get on the overhead bridge. They were laughing and talking loudly when walking towards my direction on the bridge. They were all wet and 1 of them in a similar case like the above picture (but not as wet as the picture). His white chino shorts made of linen material was wet and quite translucent on his thigh area. He took off his spec and pull up the base of his tee to wipe his spec. When he pulled up his tee, I saw some parts of his shorts around his private part area were also wet. At a closer look he was freeballing, I saw his dick head was actually protruding on the wet part and his dick was 'trembling' on it when he was walking. What a sight. Lucky his loose black tee was long enough to cover that area. 

On 12/31/2021 at 4:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

didnt know these china dudes like to freeball.

from experience, its the ang mohs who tend to freeball more.

asian guys, in general, still put on underwear.

U r wrong man. Actually alot china men r in freeball. Those in uni hostel especially. 

On 1/3/2022 at 9:33 AM, coolchinese said:

Someone going commando 

[Pic remove by mod]

Is that you ? Do you have permission to display the pics?

Do NOT share pic without first masking the face. It is against the PDPA law.

Anyone caught posting picture of innocent people on our forum will be given 1 week suspension!

• 1 month later...

Saw two indecent exposure while out for lunch:

1. An elderly man (not too old, perhaps in his late 50-early 60) on a handicap buggy. He was in shorts. At one instance, either one of his balls ot his cock head was protruding out from his leg opening. 
2. A young chap going to work in shirt and business pants. His zipper was undone. Could not see what’s inside. An ‘exposure’ nevertheless. 

On 2/16/2022 at 1:26 PM, bluerunner said:

Saw two indecent exposure while out for lunch:

1. An elderly man (not too old, perhaps in his late 50-early 60) on a handicap buggy. He was in shorts. At one instance, either one of his balls ot his cock head was protruding out from his leg opening. 
2. A young chap going to work in shirt and business pants. His zipper was undone. Could not see what’s inside. An ‘exposure’ nevertheless. 

Days ago, I saw a daddy exposed on bus. We boarded the double deck bus from interchange.  He was in the queue with his Pri Sch son and I was 2 person away behind him in the queue. He and his son took the long seat parallel with the windows on lower deck and I took the same seat sitting across them. After sitting, I immediately saw his ball and cock head at the opening of his black shorts. When he turned his body to side way looking out the window with his son, his shorts opening got more bigger and his exposed cock got more obvious. 

Today at coffeeshop, a 20+ dude was sitting in a lazy manner with 1 of his leg wide opened playing game on his phone. Got a beautiful view of his uncut cock exposed at the opening of his black shorts where his leg was wide opened. 

Went for dim sum supper at a coffeeshop and saw a guy sitting at the table outside the dim sum stall exposed his kkj. He was surfing on his phone with his legs opening widely and he was freeballing. What a drooling sight! 

Was taking a stroll from my flat to the supermarket and walked past a young teenage couple sitting on the bench in the void deck.  The girl was resting her head on the guy's shoulders while her hands were resting on his groin.  Then the guy on seeing me approaching, moved his body causing his shorts to move up, exposing his erect cock.  His foreskin was fully drawn back and I could see that his cock was still a virginal pink.  His girlfriend realised his cock was exposed and quickly pulled the leg opening of his shorts down to cover up the exposed weapon.  End of show for me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 2/27/2022 at 2:16 AM, kimlo777 said:

Was taking a stroll from my flat to the supermarket and walked past a young teenage couple sitting on the bench in the void deck.  The girl was resting her head on the guy's shoulders while her hands were resting on his groin.  Then the guy on seeing me approaching, moved his body causing his shorts to move up, exposing his erect cock.  His foreskin was fully drawn back and I could see that his cock was still a virginal pink.  His girlfriend realised his cock was exposed and quickly pulled the leg opening of his shorts down to cover up the exposed weapon.  End of show for me.

Mine was at one of the shopping ctr bus stop. The guys cock was not exposed but his gf tap his crotch/dick in his berm with her hp. Both looked at me looking at their act n quickly turn around feeling paiseh. What a bitch she is.

On 2/27/2022 at 11:14 AM, cutejack said:

Mine was at one of the shopping ctr bus stop. The guys cock was not exposed but his gf tap his crotch/dick in his berm with her hp. Both looked at me looking at their act n quickly turn around feeling paiseh. What a bitch she is.

she is a bitch for what? Because some sad old uncle - you - is jealous of the fact she gets to play with a hard young cock?!

On 2/27/2022 at 11:14 AM, cutejack said:

wish that bitch was me .... hahaha

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 2/27/2022 at 11:38 AM, cutejack said:

R U referring yr dad or yr uncle as old uncle?  

no lah, I clearly meant you. Sorry if it was too complicated for you to understand. If you need me to repeat, I can. 

(Repost as the font which was too large previously as it was rich text and amend some details)

Went to find my friend at his house over the weekend. My friend is quite plump and I know he’s straight with a gf, and he’s rich enough to afford a small condo for himself. So I didn’t really expect to see another guy in the house. But when I reached I was surprised to see another guy in the house and damn, that guy was fucking hot. My friend introduced me to this hot guy and said he was his personal trainer. 

Apparently my friend hired this PT who provides mobile PT services (ie the trainer goes to the client’s home to train the client) and they’ve been having regular PT sessions in the balcony of their home. Some simple equipment all over the balcony, and resistance bands etc. My friend then said he just ended his PT and asked if I don’t mind the PT join us for dinner. I was more than happy for a hot guy to join us lol. Some small intros ensued between the trainer and myself and we ordered food delivery + drinks. 

All black outfit. Singlet with oversized armhole which totally showed off his large chest and arms, yonex shorts, and sleek well combed hair with droplets of sweat on his forehead and veiny forearms, seems like in his early 30s. Wish I could have a peek at his pecs! So hot when I felt his large hands when he extended firm handshake, I almost wanted to faint and eat him but I had to maintain a bit cos my friend doesn’t know I’m gay either. Not sure if he felt my sweaty, cold palms! 

Once done w ordering the food, conversation between the PT and my friend as far as I rmb - 

Friend: “Shag. Whole floor all sweat. I go bathe first.” 

PT: “Ya man, my underwear also wet sia”

(They started laughing and I also laughed along while feeling all horny inside)

Friend: “Later go bathe lor. Can use my toilet.”

PT: “I don’t have extra clothes leh. Never mind.”

Friend: “Bro just use towel wrap later. Don’t sit on my sofa with your sweaty clothes la.”

No replies from the PT thereafter and my friend went off to shower. Got my heart pumping and I was madly hoping that the PT would indeed go for a shower and come out naked!

While my friend was in the shower it was just me and the PT alone outside waiting for the food and I was borderline smitten. We sat on the floor, he talked about how long he’s been in this line, exercise techniques, etc. He fiddled with his phone for a while and I saw a pic of himself with a lady as his phone wallpaper. Yet another unattainable straight man!

My friend came out after 10 min or so, and asked if the hot PT wanted to wash up, and the PT again said he didn’t have spare clothes or a towel and declined. But after awhile, the PT changed his mind! “Damn hot sia. I can’t stop sweating. I think I need to bathe. Bro can borrow a towel?”  

Off the hot PT went to shower in the toilet and I was praying that he would come out totally undressed! I was getting aroused just at the thought of it. While the PT was showering, the food had already arrived and my friend went to prepare ice for the drinks. 

I was sitting around in the living room and out came the Greek God. He simply used the blue towel to wrap around his waist and he was topless! Huge chest and pecs for all to see, and I could vaguely see his cockhead swinging under the towel as he walked to the balcony to dry his singlet and shorts, and he kept his black underwear in his large duffel bag! Light brown but large sized nipples! So huge. Now his hair was no longer well combed but all over the place. And I thought he looked even hotter that way. Upon seeing his body I almost fainted. I tried not to gawk. My friend then came over with the drinks and simply commented that he wanted that body in 10 weeks’ time! 

The PT then asked my friend to lower the ziptrak which my friend did. In his words, “I feel so naked sia. Later your neighbour complain I indecently expose my body.” Who in the right mind would complain at the sight of such eye candy? 

We then had dinner on the sofa, all this while the PT only in a blue towel to cover his modesty. If only the towel was white, smaller and had a thinner material. He had a cushion on his lap to hold the food so I couldn’t decipher much of what was under the towel despite sitting next to him. I also had to be careful not to keep looking! Only once did I catch him tugging at his groin underneath the cushion while talking! I wanted to pull off that towel so so badly. And did I mention, his armpits were totally shaved clean.

We had drinks etc until quite late and my friend simply walked to his room and knocked out. It was already 4am and the PT and I simply sat on the couch and slept. I awoke a while later with an urgent need to pee after all the drinking and what a scene I saw thereafter. The cushion on the PT’s lap had fallen to the floor and there was a mini tent inside! 

I sat diagonally facing him and couldn’t help but stare at that tent inside his towel non-stop for more than an hour. Over time, that tent grew larger and larger, tilting slightly to the left, straining against the towel. Seems to be a good 5 inches even when not yet fully erect. His breathing too got louder and louder. Pecs heaving up and down. Leg hair went all the way up to his thighs and beyond into his secret area under the towel. I wondered if he shaved his pubic hair. I didn’t dare to disrobe his towel and unleash his manhood for fear of getting bashed up by this alpha male! 

He had a sudden jolt which shocked me and I quickly looked at my phone. But from the side of my eyes 👀 I could see he had woken up and when he looked down and realised his sexy cock was semi-erected and pushing against the towel, his right hand quickly held onto his rigid, hard penis which was already half pointing to the ceiling! He quickly tried to push his penis down awkwardly and started looking around for a cushion to cover himself! He quickly picked up the cushion on the floor and swiftly placed it on his groin, before leaning forward to ask me “bro you never sleep ah? what time already ah?” 

I replied him (my voice was half trembling after the hot sight) that it was almost 6.30 and he replied “huh, wah fuck.” His face was flushed, eyes red. He stood up with one hand holding the cushion to cover his rising, hard penis, and the other hand holding on to the towel as it had started coming loose. I wished he would just fall on top of me or if his towel could drop to the floor. 

He awkwardly walked to the toilet to shoot streams and streams of hot pee which I could hear even from the living room! (The unit is quite small). He came out and asked if I needed a lift as he drove. I replied no and he quickly wore back his dried clothes (in the toilet of course) and left (without wearing any underwear underneath his shorts)! He brought my friend’s towel home too, presumably to wash before returning it. 

After he left, I couldn’t help but notice a patch of dampness on the cushion that he used to cover his manly sword. I wish I was the cushion! Considering whether to hire him as my PT too! 

On 2/28/2022 at 8:56 AM, sgocean93 said:

(Repost as the font which was too large previously as it was rich text and amend some details)

Went to find my friend at his house over the weekend. My friend is quite plump and I know he’s straight with a gf, and he’s rich enough to afford a small condo for himself. So I didn’t really expect to see another guy in the house. But when I reached I was surprised to see another guy in the house and damn, that guy was fucking hot. My friend introduced me to this hot guy and said he was his personal trainer. 

Apparently my friend hired this PT who provides mobile PT services (ie the trainer goes to the client’s home to train the client) and they’ve been having regular PT sessions in the balcony of their home. Some simple equipment all over the balcony, and resistance bands etc. My friend then said he just ended his PT and asked if I don’t mind the PT join us for dinner. I was more than happy for a hot guy to join us lol. Some small intros ensued between the trainer and myself and we ordered food delivery + drinks. 

All black outfit. Singlet with oversized armhole which totally showed off his large chest and arms, yonex shorts, and sleek well combed hair with droplets of sweat on his forehead and veiny forearms, seems like in his early 30s. Wish I could have a peek at his pecs! So hot when I felt his large hands when he extended firm handshake, I almost wanted to faint and eat him but I had to maintain a bit cos my friend doesn’t know I’m gay either. Not sure if he felt my sweaty, cold palms! 

Once done w ordering the food, conversation between the PT and my friend as far as I rmb - 

Friend: “Bro just use towel wrap later. Don’t sit on my sofa with your sweaty clothes la.”

No replies from the PT thereafter and my friend went off to shower. Got my heart pumping and I was madly hoping that the PT would indeed go for a shower and come out naked!

While my friend was in the shower it was just me and the PT alone outside waiting for the food and I was borderline smitten. We sat on the floor, he talked about how long he’s been in this line, exercise techniques, etc. He fiddled with his phone for a while and I saw a pic of himself with a lady as his phone wallpaper. Yet another unattainable straight man!

My friend came out after 10 min or so, and asked if the hot PT wanted to wash up, and the PT again said he didn’t have spare clothes or a towel and declined. But after awhile, the PT changed his mind! “Damn hot sia. I can’t stop sweating. I think I need to bathe. Bro can borrow a towel?”  

Off the hot PT went to shower in the toilet and I was praying that he would come out totally undressed! I was getting aroused just at the thought of it. While the PT was showering, the food had already arrived and my friend went to prepare ice for the drinks. 

I was sitting around in the living room and out came the Greek God. He simply used the blue towel to wrap around his waist and he was topless! Huge chest and pecs for all to see, and I could vaguely see his cockhead swinging under the towel as he walked to the balcony to dry his singlet and shorts, and he kept his black underwear in his large duffel bag! Light brown but large sized nipples! So huge. Now his hair was no longer well combed but all over the place. And I thought he looked even hotter that way. Upon seeing his body I almost fainted. I tried not to gawk. My friend then came over with the drinks and simply commented that he wanted that body in 10 weeks’ time! 

The PT then asked my friend to lower the ziptrak which my friend did. In his words, “I feel so naked sia. Later your neighbour complain I indecently expose my body.” Who in the right mind would complain at the sight of such eye candy? 

We then had dinner on the sofa, all this while the PT only in a blue towel to cover his modesty. If only the towel was white, smaller and had a thinner material. He had a cushion on his lap to hold the food so I couldn’t decipher much of what was under the towel despite sitting next to him. I also had to be careful not to keep looking! Only once did I catch him tugging at his groin underneath the cushion while talking! I wanted to pull off that towel so so badly. And did I mention, his armpits were totally shaved clean.

We had drinks etc until quite late and my friend simply walked to his room and knocked out. It was already 4am and the PT and I simply sat on the couch and slept. I awoke a while later with an urgent need to pee after all the drinking and what a scene I saw thereafter. The cushion on the PT’s lap had fallen to the floor and there was a mini tent inside! 

I sat diagonally facing him and couldn’t help but stare at that tent inside his towel non-stop for more than an hour. Over time, that tent grew larger and larger, tilting slightly to the left, straining against the towel. Seems to be a good 5 inches even when not yet fully erect. His breathing too got louder and louder. Pecs heaving up and down. Leg hair went all the way up to his thighs and beyond into his secret area under the towel. I wondered if he shaved his pubic hair. I didn’t dare to disrobe his towel and unleash his manhood for fear of getting bashed up by this alpha male! 

He had a sudden jolt which shocked me and I quickly looked at my phone. But from the side of my eyes 👀 I could see he had woken up and when he looked down and realised his sexy cock was semi-erected and pushing against the towel, his right hand quickly held onto his rigid, hard penis which was already half pointing to the ceiling! He quickly tried to push his penis down awkwardly and started looking around for a cushion to cover himself! He quickly picked up the cushion on the floor and swiftly placed it on his groin, before leaning forward to ask me “bro you never sleep ah? what time already ah?” 

I replied him (my voice was half trembling after the hot sight) that it was almost 6.30 and he replied “huh, wah fuck.” His face was flushed, eyes red. He stood up with one hand holding the cushion to cover his rising, hard penis, and the other hand holding on to the towel as it had started coming loose. I wished he would just fall on top of me or if his towel could drop to the floor. 

He awkwardly walked to the toilet to shoot streams and streams of hot pee which I could hear even from the living room! (The unit is quite small). He came out and asked if I needed a lift as he drove. I replied no and he quickly wore back his dried clothes (in the toilet of course) and left (without wearing any underwear underneath his shorts)! He brought my friend’s towel home too, presumably to wash before returning it. 

After he left, I couldn’t help but notice a patch of dampness on the cushion that he used to cover his manly sword. I wish I was the cushion! Considering whether to hire him as my PT too! 

So hot!

Guest Alpha male species

This guy is alpha male species. Hire him as your PT and tell us more of your secret love story. 

hahahahah 🤣 

file here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_tale

My eyes played trick 🤪🤣 on me 🤣😜 and I read TS asked 

Wanna fuck?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kopitiam
On 2/16/2022 at 9:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

Days ago, I saw a daddy exposed on bus. We boarded the double deck bus from interchange.  He was in the queue with his Pri Sch son and I was 2 person away behind him in the queue. He and his son took the long seat parallel with the windows on lower deck and I took the same seat sitting across them. After sitting, I immediately saw his ball and cock head at the opening of his black shorts. When he turned his body to side way looking out the window with his son, his shorts opening got more bigger and his exposed cock got more obvious. 

Today at coffeeshop, a 20+ dude was sitting in a lazy manner with 1 of his leg wide opened playing game on his phone. Got a beautiful view of his uncut cock exposed at the opening of his black shorts where his leg was wide opened. 

Hairy banana peeking out. Must eat

• 1 month later...
Guest samuel

today in the mrt cabin there were a trio of guys all wearing basketball attire (the singlet and white shorts) and the white shorts was practically translucent..one of them was bending over to adjust the bag between his legs and i could basically see his own bright orange underwear😋 there was also a spiderman cartoon on the back of the undies..i was so horny because a 20+ year old grown man was wearing bright orange cartoon undies with the white see through pants..wonder if his mum/gf bought for him

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

There’s a renovation going on opposite my block two level down and this morning, saw 2 guys just in their underwear putting on their jeans and shirt. Nice fit lean bodies.  Likely to be workers from Msia or China staying overnight in the vacant unit for convenience. The windows are not installed yet so it was highly visible. What a sight. Makes me wonder if they do naughty stuff like jerk themselves off at night. 

On 5/17/2022 at 8:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

There’s a renovation going on opposite my block two level down and this morning, saw 2 guys just in their underwear putting on their jeans and shirt. Nice fit lean bodies.  Likely to be workers from Msia or China staying overnight in the vacant unit for convenience. The windows are not installed yet so it was highly visible. What a sight. Makes me wonder if they do naughty stuff like jerk themselves off at night. 

Monitor them n take part please. Do update us here too ya.

On 5/17/2022 at 8:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

Tonight u should go over to whoreffer your sexvice.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday evening, I was at Bishan Junction 8. Walking towards me was a family of 4. Young mother was talking care of a young son while lean daddy was cuddling their young daughter (maybe 4-5yo). 
Daddy was in T-shirt and low rise jeans. He was carrying his daughter and daughter’s legs were kicking his T-shirt and jeans. His T-shirt moved upwards and his low rise jeans slipped lower to his hipbone exposing part of his belly/abs. It was so low that I could see his pubes as I was walking 🚶 right in front of him. Lean wash bod kind of abs. Hot and sexy. 

On 5/31/2022 at 2:00 PM, bluerunner said:

Yesterday evening, I was at Bishan Junction 8. Walking towards me was a family of 4. Young mother was talking care of a young son while lean daddy was cuddling their young daughter (maybe 4-5yo). 
Daddy was in T-shirt and low rise jeans. He was carrying his daughter and daughter’s legs were kicking his T-shirt and jeans. His T-shirt moved upwards and his low rise jeans slipped lower to his hipbone exposing part of his belly/abs. It was so low that I could see his pubes as I was walking 🚶 right in front of him. Lean wash bod kind of abs. Hot and sexy. 

Imagination ran wild there, I guess? 

As hot as yours?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

jeans slipped lower to his hipbone exposing part of his belly/abs. It was so low that I could see his pubes 

I got what u mean. Juz yesterday, I saw a manly looking daddy n his wife shopping for groceries in supermarket. He was wearing a pair of jeans above knee length. His jeans was loose n when he stretched his hands up to get a box of tea fr e top shelf, his tee was pull upwards n he exposed his 2 v-lines n some pubic hairs above e jeans button area. When he bend over to pick up his basket, his ass crack was oso exposed. Can confirm he was not wearing any undie. Reali hot n sexy. 

On 5/31/2022 at 8:39 PM, Guest guest said:

I got what u mean. Juz yesterday, I saw a manly looking daddy n his wife shopping for groceries in supermarket. He was wearing a pair of jeans above knee length. His jeans was loose n when he stretched his hands up to get a box of tea fr e top shelf, his tee was pull upwards n he exposed his 2 v-lines n some pubic hairs above e jeans button area. When he bend over to pick up his basket, his ass crack was oso exposed. Can confirm he was not wearing any undie. Reali hot n sexy. 

Seen similar too. Looks like more men aren’t wearing underwear beneath their jeans. 😍

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.