Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

5 hours ago, Madhan86 said:

U don't have to but just make it a habit to take a shower when he's around and if possible give him hints that ur gonna take a shower 🤭🤭🤭

nice

haha not that, just hope my bathroom doors will be ready soon! and reno ending in time to come!

40 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

You made a big mistake. You should remove both of your hands and pass the tools to him. 

LOL!! u mean for him to use my "tools" :D

28 minutes ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

LOL Singlet, the next time you see him, you should strip and go for a shower and give him a wink. If you are feeling even more daring, you could ask him if he would like to see your tool 

well, i think he has already seen mine.. full frontal with a semi-hardon ><

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Hahaha, then you should tell him if he wants to see your tool at full power. Do you find him cute or hot? Maybe you can invite him over to your place by himself to do some extra work and when he shows up, you can be in your towel to greet him, lol

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, supermann said:

Your bathroom must be damn small and cramped for him to need to brush against you to reach for his tool. Lol

🤣🤣🤣 I m thinking wat u r thinking. 

4 hours ago, singlet said:

aha not that, just hope my bathroom doors will be ready soon! and reno ending in time to come!

😭😭😭...hope that guy won't be disappointed 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, supermann said:

Your bathroom must be damn small and cramped for him to need to brush against you to reach for his tool. Lol

hmm...that's a good point

4 hours ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

Hahaha, then you should tell him if he wants to see your tool at full power. Do you find him cute or hot? Maybe you can invite him over to your place by himself to do some extra work and when he shows up, you can be in your towel to greet him, lol

LOL! froze there how to full power lol

actually he is the guai guai looking type haha :D

3 hours ago, supermann said:

indeed, bathroom is super small! his reno tools were near me, so he need to reach out to my directions...

On 5/21/2023 at 5:57 PM, supermann said:

Huhh.. which tool? His tool? Your tool? Or “the tool”? 

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Some daddy really bo chap ... no wear underwear still sit with legs open big big at coffeeshop. 

Yes...at kopitiam or hawker center in the heartlands, I also observed that some men really bochap. In some case where there are young women around, I feel embarrassed for him. 😊

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yes...at kopitiam or hawker center in the heartlands, I also observed that some men really bochap. In some case where there are young women around, I feel embarrassed for him. 😊

Think some horny / sex deprived aunties and ladies (young or mature) will love it 😍 ... why not? free show and open fantasies! 👍

Guys who love to wear white shorts (that often comes without inner lining) tend to show a lot more than intended (or perhaps, that's his intention) 😝

I don't believe he does not know that his white shorts/berms/pants is giving "too much info" in the public.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Guys who love to wear white shorts (that often comes without inner lining) tend to show a lot more than intended (or perhaps, that's his intention) 😝

I don't believe he does not know that his white shorts/berms/pants is giving "too much info" in the public.

Agree....and so seductive .:wub:

On 5/27/2023 at 11:33 AM, Guest guest said:

Some daddy really bo chap ... no wear underwear still sit with legs open big big at coffeeshop. 

they don't underwear is no good, heating and killing their generations - as latter needs cooling to help lonely aunties, widows ... these uncles are helpful ppl

Guest Guest
33 minutes ago, aftereightme said:

they don't underwear is no good, heating and killing their generations - as latter needs cooling to help lonely aunties, widows ... these uncles are helpful ppl

Wow ... the heartland coffeeshops become a hook up place for the lonely aunties and widows .... 👍

6 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

was at northpoint on friday afternoon. in the toilet on groundfloor near to Baskin Robbins and was urinating minding my own business (or pretending to be).  a young malay boy wearing junior college uniform walked in and stood about 3 urinals away from me.  he unzipped his pants and the minute he lowered his underwear his fully erect cock sprang out - nice cock about 5.5inches long and quite thick.  he had some problem urinating with his hard cock but after some effort managed to.  after he was done, he tried with some challenge to stuff his still erect cock back into his underwear and tight school pants.  surprisingly there wasn't a huge bulge showing as I would have expected.  he walked out and waited until his girlfriend, also wearing school uniform came out from the lady's toilet.  immediately he hugged her and they walked back to the shopping mall.  i guess she must be the reason for his hardon.

No wonder i get pamplet looking for foster parents for abandoned children in spore. Its getting more i guess. 

Guest Just random

Was at Bedok Mall on Friday afternoon. I went to the toilet at the basement level. This army guy in no.4 was changing near the urinal area. He looks like a NSF. He was changing out of his No.4.  

I took my own time to pee at the urinal so that I could catch a glimpse of him changing. When I was at the urinal, he was already topless only with his no.4 pants. I thought he would have wore his shirt first, but instead, he proceed to remove his No.4 pants. 

He was just standing there in his underwear only. He wore this light blue Renoma briefs. Not the trunks type but the typical briefs type. The bulge was quite huge. 

He changed to a tee and jeans and left. I thought he would have changed in the cubicle instead. 

10 hours ago, Guest Just random said:

Was at Bedok Mall on Friday afternoon. I went to the toilet at the basement level. This army guy in no.4 was changing near the urinal area. He looks like a NSF. He was changing out of his No.4.  

I took my own time to pee at the urinal so that I could catch a glimpse of him changing. When I was at the urinal, he was already topless only with his no.4 pants. I thought he would have wore his shirt first, but instead, he proceed to remove his No.4 pants. 

He was just standing there in his underwear only. He wore this light blue Renoma briefs. Not the trunks type but the typical briefs type. The bulge was quite huge. 

He changed to a tee and jeans and left. I thought he would have changed in the cubicle instead. 

U never look at him and stick out yr tongue ar? U never know the heat n lust pent up in him during his stay in camp. 

19 minutes ago, eloquenzee said:

Well I recently I had a accidental expose myself

went to get my haircut at qb house, freeballing as usual, with the high cut army pt shorts with the netting removed 

As i set down on the chair and the hairstylist was setting up and I was explaining how i wanted my hair to be cut, I didn't notice that I was spreading my legs abit wide. 

only as he was putting on the cape did I realize my lil bro was in full view in the mirror, and I'm sure he saw it too oops haha

Sure bo?

You unknowlngly exposed yourself when you had removed the netting of your shorts.

Hmm... a bit hard to believe. but hey, since you said so.  It's so lor.

5 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

went to get my haircut at qb house, freeballing as usual, with the high cut army pt shorts with the netting removed 

As i set down on the chair and the hairstylist was setting up and I was explaining how i wanted my hair to be cut, I didn't notice that I was spreading my legs abit wide. 

only as he was putting on the cape did I realize my lil bro was in full view in the mirror, and I'm sure he saw it too oops haha

If you want to show off, then show off. The way you dressed is intentional to cause exposure, "high cut army pt shorts with netting removed." There is no need to go "oops" and pretend that it is accidental.  

Are you trying to hint to the hairstylist that you needed your pubes need to be straightened?

Love. 

7 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Sure bo?

You unknowlngly exposed yourself when you had removed the netting of your shorts.

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

If you want to show off, then show off. The way you dressed is intentional to cause exposure, "high cut army pt shorts with netting removed." There is no need to go "oops" and pretend that it is accidental.  

Are you trying to hint to the hairstylist that you needed your pubes need to be straightened?

I think you people grossly misunderstood him. His intention was for someone to write something like "he saw a cute guy with high cut army pt shorts with netting removed and saw his kkj saying hi" on BW. Since that never happened, he had to do it himself. It's nice to be able to give oneself attention when nobody does so.

Guest Guest
On 5/28/2023 at 5:45 PM, kimlo777 said:

was at northpoint on friday afternoon. in the toilet on groundfloor near to Baskin Robbins and was urinating minding my own business (or pretending to be).  a young malay boy wearing junior college uniform walked in and stood about 3 urinals away from me.  he unzipped his pants and the minute he lowered his underwear his fully erect cock sprang out - nice cock about 5.5inches long and quite thick.  he had some problem urinating with his hard cock but after some effort managed to.  after he was done, he tried with some challenge to stuff his still erect cock back into his underwear and tight school pants.  surprisingly there wasn't a huge bulge showing as I would have expected.  he walked out and waited until his girlfriend, also wearing school uniform came out from the lady's toilet.  immediately he hugged her and they walked back to the shopping mall.  i guess she must be the reason for his hardon.

Kimlo,

I always find it amazing how you managed to snag so many guys for fun. 

On a personal note, I would like to know if you are ever worried of getting STIs or what preventive measures you take to protect yourself. I’m envious of you and keen to try more stuff but am afraid of getting any incurable STIs. 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Kimlo,

On a personal note, I would like to know if you are ever worried of getting STIs or what preventive measures you take to protect yourself. I’m envious of you and keen to try more stuff but am afraid of getting any incurable STIs. 

Thanks. 

if you see his posting history, you’ll quickly realize it’s all fiction so zero risk of STIs 

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Kimlo,

Thanks. 

Read his posts with a pinch of salt, or many pinches

maybe they happen in his imagination only 🤭

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Kimlo,

Thanks. 

Pls invest in salt mines

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

On a side note, imagining the act of straightening a hot guy’s bushy curls with a hair straightener into straight pube locks while his junk stays erected and twitching, with his hands kept back … must be a really hot quirky scene … mmm .. It’s like knn, all the pubes fluffy and messy. And then make him come back monthl for upkeeping that fluffy look to see how long those straightened pubic hair can grow mmm

Edited by Pubic01

2 hours ago, Pubic01 said:

On a side note, imagining the act of straightening a hot guy’s bushy curls with a hair straightener into straight pube locks while his junk stays erected and twitching, with his hands kept back … must be a really hot quirky scene … mmm .. It’s like knn, all the pubes fluffy and messy. And then make him come back monthl for upkeeping that fluffy look to see how long those straightened pubic hair can grow mmm

Nice

7 hours ago, Pubic01 said:

This is quite an innovative yet hot scenario! Hair straightener must be a mini one tho 😄

On 6/1/2023 at 5:37 AM, doncoin said:

On 6/1/2023 at 12:34 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Sure bo?

relax relax 🤣yes the nature of what i was wearing can suggest that i was trying to show off on purpose but that was not the case, i was wearing that as i intended to quickly grab dinner and go home but i so happen to see that there was no queue to cut hair so i went. 

so given what i was wearing, it can come off that i was trying to show off myself but in this particular incident, that was not the intention behind 

On 5/28/2023 at 10:08 AM, bluerunner said:

Actually black shorts can be dangerous too, and nowadays materials are getting poorer and thinner even from those big brands.

I realise if one is wearing black shorts under hot sun, the shorts can become semi translucent, GG if you are freeballing.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest GGG said:

I realise if one is wearing black shorts under hot sun, the shorts can become semi translucent, GG if you are freeballing.

Yes... agree. Black shorts under hot sun can be quite translucent.

Black office pants might not be translucent but under hot sun the cock shape can be quite obvious if freeballing. 

8 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

relax relax 🤣yes the nature of what i was wearing can suggest that i was trying to show off on purpose but that was not the case, i was wearing that as i intended to quickly grab dinner and go home but i so happen to see that there was no queue to cut hair so i went. 

so given what i was wearing, it can come off that i was trying to show off myself but in this particular incident, that was not the intention behind 

Yes, sometimes it just happened... not that we intended to.

18 hours ago, bluerunner said:

True true. I have a tights from Under Armour. Black colour. 

I used to wear it to the gym without any wearing any other shorts over it.

Then, one day I took a selfie since the gym was rather empty. I had used the camera flash to take the photo.

Guess what..... I was shocked when I looked at my photo. The entire cock can be seen so clearly in that photo.🤐

Ever since that day, I wear a shorts over that UA tights. 🤣😂😅

Became pantyhose.. 😅

On 6/1/2023 at 12:13 AM, eloquenzee said:

lucky not a lady barber ! lol

Guest guest

When I m at phuket last week, I noticed alot of China men not wearing underwear when walking into the restaurant for breakfast every morning. Almost all mornings, I caught kkj exposed. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Just passing by

Indeed accidental exposure turns pple on.

I was waiting for my turn at the medical centre. The NSF medic called me in. 

I opened the door. The other NSF was still inside standing there only in his underwear wearing his shorts and tee. He was kinda shocked to see me also. Quickly grab something to cover and wear his shorts. Quick a nice view of his dick bulge. Quite a big one. He wore orange briefs. 

I was like.. hmmm. The medic should have at least let him finish wearing his clothes before calling me in. If it was me, I will be so embarrassed. 

12 minutes ago, Guest Just passing by said:

I opened the door. The other NSF was still inside standing there only in his underwear wearing his shorts and tee. He was kinda shocked to see me also. Quickly grab something to cover and wear his shorts. Quick a nice view of his dick bulge. Quite a big one. He wore orange briefs. 

I was like.. hmmm. The medic should have at least let him finish wearing his clothes before calling me in. If it was me, I will be so embarrassed. 

The Standard of SAF? hehe

58 minutes ago, Guest Just passing by said:

Maybe the medic purposely one 🤨

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had my regular eye check up today with the same doctor whom I've been seeing nearly 20 years now. We are about the same age, and he is Korean-American with a slightly dad bod physique. He is pretty good looking still and a really nice guy. 

I was seated on the examination chair, and he was seated on the stool with his right side facing me and just walking me through the test results while we waited for my eyes to dilate. Then as he turned to face me directly, he had to man spread his legs due to the examination table. A patch of light blue by his crotch area caught my attention as it contrasted against dark navy of his scrubs. It appears that he had a rip by the crotch area of his pants.  

Anyway, as he started to examine me, I told him that he has a rip in his pants, to which he paused for a second, looked down, muttered shit, and continued with his job. After the examination was done, we exchanged some more pleasantries and he said a good thing he has spare scrubs in the office and we ended at that.

Love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.