Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 8

R you referring to Nick? He can't massage at all. But he thinks he can Fxxk..I am not sure. He was sure trying to top me (his is quite big) but I pushed him away..Asking him to give me a good massage. In the end, i was very disappointed. He is one of the worst masseur around. If you are talking about extras, then I don't know. Maybe he did give u a good good one..right!

As for Kenny@holland, i think he is good only in shiatsu. I find masseurs with own website are more professional and serious in the business. Tried once, not bad. Rest I don't know.

Can you let us know Kenny contact and status ?

Guest massagee

1. Have received feedback that I have NOT updated the HML list for many months. Sorry about that.

2. I collated some recommendations from my sources/informers and updated the HML. Go check them up.

3. Hope you guys can contribute trip-reports here, after your visits.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Hi G, i was referring to the one Hendry was asking afew postings before mine, see above.

I had his massage once. He was late for 50 min and still attempt to charge for the full price. His massage is ok. Just aiming to the extra but to me, he is not honest. That was my experience.

you mean anthony?

Guest massagee

so expensive massage

Hello friend, 90/90mins is considered cheap if the masseur can do a good job. If you want cheap, go to foot reflex centres, some might give u lower price but good things doesn't come cheap. Likewise, most cheap massage are no good. Just think about this. If you are a good masseur, why would you be so stupid to charge cheaply???? Unless you are alredi well off and wanted to enjoy touching men and at the same time collecting money. Friend, this is their rice bowl. I am sure you are working outside now, do you want to take up a cheap salary but work very hard??? YOu won't be that stupid right??? Same analogy for masseurs also. If this guy done a fxxxk up job, yes, he doesn't deserve to charge $90. But if he is making the 90mins worth of good massage, then he deserved every cent.

Hello friend, 90/90mins is considered cheap if the masseur can do a good job. If you want cheap, go to foot reflex centres, some might give u lower price but good things doesn't come cheap. Likewise, most cheap massage are no good. Just think about this. If you are a good masseur, why would you be so stupid to charge cheaply???? Unless you are alredi well off and wanted to enjoy touching men and at the same time collecting money. Friend, this is their rice bowl. I am sure you are working outside now, do you want to take up a cheap salary but work very hard??? YOu won't be that stupid right??? Same analogy for masseurs also. If this guy done a fxxxk up job, yes, he doesn't deserve to charge $90. But if he is making the 90mins worth of good massage, then he deserved every cent.

that is IF the masseur can do a good job but unfortunately its just average at its very best. i can afford to pay $90 for 90min but I can find better ones at lower price. and we are not talking about special. rice bowl so?? so we must be diplomatic and give overhyped reports?

Guest massagee

Yes, if his skills is average or below, then, I fully agreed with you i.e. not worth the session. Also usually for 1st time with the masseur, I will try out 60mins and not goes to 90mins. If he is good, the next time I may try the 90 mins. but usually I am a bit kiasu, I will go for masseurs that has qualifications and not those so called trained by someone or ex-spa workers. For massage, I normally go for real good massage and not for body or for extras so kind of easy for me to find.

Guest massagee

I was reading trevvy forum and came upone their massage thread and saw the following quote from a msjunkie guy,

Quote from a msjunkie guy in trevvy " Blowingwind is a forum for ah laos. The home-based masseurs are all ah laos, for crying out loud! In any case, home massage is largely illegal business, based in rented apartments in god-forsaken places". He was responding to another person's comment about bw and trevvy massage thread and why bw always disccuss about HML masseurs while trevvy always talk about this spa that spa..etc

Seems like some of these trevvy guys think visitng spas more upper class than going HML leh... Although they don't say it but underlying meaning...etc

Sorry just deviate a bit.

Guest Threesome

Paul Lim is now offering manhood massage for $40 for half an hour.

If combine with one hour body massage, it will be $70 for one an a half hour.

Call 9238-5100 to make appointment. No English sms please. He cannot read English.

Read about him at the home-base masseurs listing.

I was reading trevvy forum and came upone their massage thread and saw the following quote from a msjunkie guy,

Quote from a msjunkie guy in trevvy " Blowingwind is a forum for ah laos. The home-based masseurs are all ah laos, for crying out loud! In any case, home massage is largely illegal business, based in rented apartments in god-forsaken places". He was responding to another person's comment about bw and trevvy massage thread and why bw always disccuss about HML masseurs while trevvy always talk about this spa that spa..etc

Seems like some of these trevvy guys think visitng spas more upper class than going HML leh... Although they don't say it but underlying meaning...etc

Sorry just deviate a bit.

isnt this msjunkie himself also posting in BW quite often too! isnt his posting in sgboy sounds very defame, and make disgusting comment on BW home base massage list?

over BW here he sing praise and over at sgboy he bad mouth about BW ! :twisted:

Guest massagee

From his writing you can tell he has to have the final say plus he wants people to know he know everything and he is the smartest. Also from his writing, can tell he is quite matured, intelligent and most likely will boss people around at workplace too. So maybe he is referring to himself as Ah laos. I am just puzzled why he criticise HML staying "god foresaken place". i mean how big is Singapore anyway? East to west less then 30 mins? Maybe he is staying district 10. So other places are Ulu. Interesting guy.

Guest massagee

Dont know abt Boon Keng Road guy. Benzo has a blog. Just take the picture in his blog with a pinch of salt(if you take it seriously, you will be very disappointed). I went for the massage so I don't really care abt look. Overall, he is the 3-4/10 in terms of massage. No massage bed (done on his bed) so very uncomfortable. MOreover I don't think he changes bedsheets for each customer. Skills wise, I think he is not up to standard (just basic rub here rub there) I didn't want the extra so I dont' know. This is my opinion.

Dont know abt Boon Keng Road guy. Benzo has a blog. Just take the picture in his blog with a pinch of salt(if you take it seriously, you will be very disappointed). I went for the massage so I don't really care abt look. Overall, he is the 3-4/10 in terms of massage. No massage bed (done on his bed) so very uncomfortable. MOreover I don't think he changes bedsheets for each customer. Skills wise, I think he is not up to standard (just basic rub here rub there) I didn't want the extra so I dont' know. This is my opinion.

How is the room? Isit nicely done up?

Guest massagee

Unfortunately, no. Besides dimming the light and some music, just an ordinary bedroom. You can go check for yourself. It is not the neatest place. My own house is even neater. That's all I can say.

1. I received the following info from members. Need some confirmation, before I action on it.

a. Sam/AMK only does outcall

b. Ken/CCK only does outcall

c. Desmond/Punggol only does in a shop in Bugis

2. Some recommendations from member too. I have not included them as I am waiting for some reviews.

a. Kenny at Holland

b. Mike @ Bt Batok

I came upon this information about home massage in the west where I stay.

Anyone can give some suggestion of a good home-spa in the Clementi/Bt Batok area or tried Kenny or Mike to give some feedback?

I've tried some that can't massage and some that talks and answer calls, it's hard to find proper massage in the west. If their rates is between $50-$60 an hour is reasonable if he provide a professional session without having to use any tricks.

Guest Royal hopuff

Mike of b Batok is good, solid massage with good consistent strength.

Anyone can give some suggestion of a good home-spa in the Clementi/Bt Batok area or tried Kenny or Mike to give some feedback?

I've tried some that can't massage and some that talks and answer calls, it's hard to find proper massage in the west. If their rates is between $50-$60 an hour is reasonable if he provide a professional session without having to use any tricks.

Out of all of them, mike@batok, average. Kenny@holland is worth trying for his shiatsu. As for the rest, you can skip (not worth going). Don't waste your time travelling from west. but bottomline, choice is still yours.

Guest Massagee

Out of all of them, mike@batok, average. Kenny@holland is worth trying for his shiatsu. As for the rest, you can skip (not worth going). Don't waste your time travelling from west. but bottomline, choice is still yours.

Yes... You are right!Never go again. :swear:

Hi

Is there any promotion for body scrub and massage at spa/massag centre around chinatown, like as Relexy, Water Spa, M2, NF or newly open one. Any of these give happen ending,JO free ?

What is Kenny status, any website or contact number

Just for general info and update,

My friend visited Robin, Tampines for massage.

Wish to update that Robin now charges $70/hour and $100 for 90mins.

Must be the most expensive Home based massage service in Singapore.

:(

Guest Surprise

Guess Owen is providing an update so blowingers would not get a surprise when they are charged higher than what stated in the forum or the prices quote by the messeurs.

Maybe now is the festive season, there is always some adjustment, e.g. Your haircut. I was charged $10 extra for no reason given as compared to the quote given here. I take it as an adjustment and they need the cash.

;-) not that Owen and others can't afford. Is just the key word you have to tell customer, 'adjustment'. But we will be to regular pricing after CNY. of course, if is peenant, let your custers know it too.

Guess we are still long way in treating our customers or potential customers right.

:-)

He is not the highest, I have known of one therapist tat charges 70/hr and still doing quite well. However, he is very qualified therapist. So i think it is fair for him to charge the market rate for a highly qualified therapist.

Guess Owen is providing an update so blowingers would not get a surprise when they are charged higher than what stated in the forum or the prices quote by the messeurs.

Maybe now is the festive season, there is always some adjustment, e.g. Your haircut. I was charged $10 extra for no reason given as compared to the quote given here. I take it as an adjustment and they need the cash.

;-) not that Owen and others can't afford. Is just the key word you have to tell customer, 'adjustment'. But we will be to regular pricing after CNY. of course, if is peenant, let your custers know it too.

Guess we are still long way in treating our customers or potential customers right.

:-)

Thanks for clarifying my intention. It's to inform. Not about whether can afford or not.

:o

For robin, if he is very good, i guessed he has the right to charge high. Nowadays, cheap doesn't mean it is good. As customers if we don't have the budget, then either go for a cheaper one or save longer to go to him. I realised it is quite difficult to find really good masseurs. Frankly speaking I really don't trust those who charge to cheaply. Likewise, I also don't think those charging high are tat good. For example, spas, they charged high but do you think the staff are good? Not really. Most of hte time, they will employ cute goodlking guys to attract us. SOme of us when massage by goodlking guys, even if he is subpar, you are already mentally convinced to say good things about him. Well, to each his own. THat's why alot of us here said before, massage is very personal.

Funny thing is when a certain masseur disappear for so long, all start to ask for him. When he is around, less people bother to even visit him. Think about it, some of those long lost masseurs were working full time as masseurs and can't really survive and had to look for a full time job. Plus now with all the china boys and some charging at such ridiculous rates, those good ones, most likely will also disappear soon. Anyway, this is life.

Hi Guest, if I have to save to go massage, likely I'll not go.... :-) use that money u have saved for better investment and then use those profits u hv made for massage. Guess can take few years before u can go massage again.!!

Owen, I agreed all consumers have the right of being informed by the masseur on the hike ....