Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 8

Hi Everyone,

Do you all have any good home base massagers to intro here?

Please Add in their Name,Age,Place where their perform their massage,States,

And most important, why you choose to visit him.

Lets start it here so that it could help us to look for good massager.

I have try a few from the list in this forum, quite disappointed.

Please provide true information.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Suprisingly i had tried a few from BW HML and they are better than those shops outside,

what u look for and expect from a masseur? please state clearly your requisitions,

i guess you are unlucky to choose the lousy masseur that dont live up to your expectation on skill wise !

good luck to you !

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

why don't you start by giving your reviews here? good or bad doesn't matter, this is all about providing info.

Guest Vivienne Westwood.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

You are a very typical CAQ. Its very difficult to make your $ for massage.

This question had been ask over and over again and its still no happy ending. You should know by now, massage is very personal, what we recommend here may not suitable for you, likewise every masseur here provide different types of massages.Since you said that list in this forum, quite disappointed. Why dun you go and try the heath club massage done by ladies? Pehaps their massage might be suitable for you and you might even scream for joy!!!

He is very popular because he is a very strong top. Sometimes he gets bao by a sugar daddy who get addicted to his skills. Then he disappears for a long time until the sugar daddy breakup with him. You have to wait for news here when he comes out to massage again.

I ever tried him a few times. Some folks say he has no massage skills. I do manual labor that keeps me fit so I am not the type that have aches and pains looking for a strong massage. I like sensual kind of massage to get me shiok for 30 minutes massaging all my sensitive zones. It is 1/2 hour of of shiok foreplay. He has the right massage skills to give sensual touches until you beh tahan.

He don't pretend to waste time doing other massages and knows what he is famous for. He purposely makes you steam until you beg him to fxxk you then he can really fxxk you until you cry father cry mother. If you are not a big bottom you better tell him to be gentle because he really really can drive his big cock hard and deep inside until you feel like getting raped. Even though I was much taller and bigger sized than him, I am amazed that he can still push me around to take up the various fxxking poses for him.

I tried pros but they give me bad feeling of rushing and doing as little foreplay as possible then quickly fxxk you to end it all. Even the fxxking feel so boring. But Nic gives me that better than bf feeling with his long long foreplay and make my whole body so sensitive. When he fxxk he feels like he really enjoy it and want to fxxk me for his fun. Yes even if I pay for it, I like people to enjoy my body. I can get this type of fun in the saunas but it is very time consuming hunting and trying before I find it. With Nic, I just open my legs and enjoy immediately.

Only complaints I have is that he keeps increasing his charges. I am not rich like those sugar daddies so I can only afford it a few times.

Can anyone PM me Nic contact? Thanks.

What about GOrdon's partner - Mike, is Mike still massaging ? Got contact ?

Gordon still doing massage. I went to him early tis mth. He more into sex than massage n his massage skill so so only n he talks a lot.

Guest bluesky66

What about GOrdon's partner - Mike, is Mike still massaging ? Got contact ?

Ya, really miss Mike's massage & sort of loss his contact.

Anyone have Mike's recent update & contact to share ?

Ya, really miss Mike's massage & sort of loss his contact.

Anyone have Mike's recent update & contact to share ?

Heard from Gordon that mike is busy with his daily work. If you want to look for mike, you can actually arrange it with Gordon n he will make arrangement.

been to Alex of Yishun/Khatib & Kelvin of Weng Kong (Pearl Center) recently

Alex is very professional and his place is rather neat which is good.

Good stroke and adequate pressure applied accordingly

Will definitely go again

$55 for 75 mins

Kelvin is very friendly and yes very attractive in my opinion

his strokes are very good and he did spend sometime on my aching leg - very good.

Environment wise, nothing much to expect in Pearl Center but the plus point is at least they do have a room rather than

divided by curtain.

Will definitely go again

$45 for 60 mins

Who is gordon??? Can anyone post his link? Number? Details?

Gordon is a masseur at Tampines. I have dropped his name from the HML. Various reasons. Anyway, if you are keen, his contact from earlier HML versions can be found at several places like here

Mike, his ex-parner's contact number listed there is obsolete. Any reader who has Mike's recent contact, please leave it here or PM me.

Thanks.

been to Alex of Yishun/Khatib & Kelvin of Weng Kong (Pearl Center) recently

Alex is very professional and his place is rather neat which is good.

Good stroke and adequate pressure applied accordingly

Will definitely go again

$55 for 75 mins

Kelvin is very friendly and yes very attractive in my opinion

his strokes are very good and he did spend sometime on my aching leg - very good.

Environment wise, nothing much to expect in Pearl Center but the plus point is at least they do have a room rather than

divided by curtain.

Will definitely go again

$45 for 60 mins

Hi

Can you tell us Alex and Kelvin contact number

The old Diamond sauna had some good real masseurs. Unfortunately Diamond is no more and masseurs like AhYap,Vernon,D has disappeared.

Was at Westmall, someone called me. Turned and saw this ex-diamond masseur - D.

I was massaged by him several times in Diamond. Good nice massage. Very courteous and customer friendly :) Always enjoyed his touch and press. He now has a normal job but still keep in touch with his regular customers who need his services.

Massuer - D /Chinese/30+. HP: 98903535. Price at $70 for 90 mins.

As he does not have place, he can do it at Hotel81/Fragrant Hotel.

His ex-regular will know who I am talking about. Enjoy.

Guest Centrino

Gordon still doing massage. I went to him early tis mth. He more into sex than massage n his massage skill so so only n he talks a lot.

You hit the nail on the head. Gordon talks..A LOT... non-stop even if you don't respond and pretend to be asleep... He's great if you just like to be ass/cock teased. But when you ask for more, he'll state his price...hahaha... Lets just say that he is usually more turned on that you, so no prices for guessing who is really in control.

I like Mike. He's quiet and does his massage...strong strokes. Very pleasant looking and a very sizeable tool. Doesn't interrupt his massage with all those teasing.

I still don't follow. Who are they?

I refer to P's message on 2 Nov and would like to know which masseur he met at west mall. Maybe this "reply" should go to him instead. Sorry for confusion.

Guest massage fan

Hi does Kelvin proceed happy ending?

Kelvin is str8, lets stop disturbing masseurs who are out to make a decent living. If every str8 gay-friendly masseurs get frightened away, we will have no one to go to!

Guest big boi

Anyone know any chaser masseur? Personally think that most do not like to massage big guys like me, although they may not say so. But there are hints, like 'why don't u go to one nearer your place?', repeated several times... :(

Anyone know any chaser masseur? Personally think that most do not like to massage big guys like me, although they may not say so. But there are hints, like 'why don't u go to one nearer your place?', repeated several times... :(

go to the male therapist at singapore shopping centre...

Don't be too sensitive with their words. Some may be genuine because they would think " this will be your first and last trip to him since you are staying so far". For me too, I will try new masseurs even if a bit far away. If they are good, I will still go back but nt so often because of transportation. Usually I will still go back to a good masseur tat stays nearby = more convenient.

Guest massagee

Hi Hendry Tan,

Let me introduce u one new masseur that I think is not bad

Name : Andy

Place : Blk 781 Pasir Ris St 71

Faculty : EA flat , Aircon room with proper massage bed

2hrs $70/-

Field report : I been to one guy that very good in hard massage / traditional massage that can treat many types of body pain. His age 41 years old but don't ask for any special or waiting for any hanky panky, he won't do it. If u guys really want to have a good hard massage, can give it a try.

Before Nov 2hrs $50/- ( promotion )

Dec start 2hrs $70/-

Quite difficult to book him cos he alway fully book

Hi Sam, sounds good and inexpensive. Since you have been there. Is he certified? or it is thru' years of experience working in those TCM places. Please advise. I do have scoliosis so just don't want to go to someone that just use brutal strengths n nothing else

hi guys,

Dun be cheated by Sam. It's Andy, self-advertised. I dun wan to say much. Just read the topic on massage. You will see all his self-advertising posts by Andy and his "fans".

Please support Andy. I enjoyed his massage very much, esp at the end.

Nov and mid Dec slots are fully booked. Have to wait end Dec.

All crap, if he is fully booked from now till end Dec, what support does he require?

He already so popular, need no business from bw members and readers.

All crap, if he is fully booked from now till end Dec, what support does he require?

He already so popular, need no business from bw members and readers.

I don't believe a masseur can be so busy till end dec with full bookings. Maybe he has other jobs or going holidays la. We are all crazy massage goers. Since when you book your massage 2 weeks in advance. Most of the time is alwyas last minute or afew days in advance, especially homebased massage. There is this masseur that I booked 1 weeks advance and tat is the max. I will do.

Guest Massage lover

Hi Sam, sounds good and inexpensive. Since you have been there. Is he certified? or it is thru' years of experience working in those TCM places. Please advise. I do have scoliosis so just don't want to go to someone that just use brutal strengths n nothing else

I tried Andy's massage. Good and cheap. He is certified with all the certs. too bad, he is fully booked till end Dec. he is a full time therapist. have 7-8 customers each day, daily. he said need me to wait till next year.

Guys, I would like to introduce to u an extremely good masseur whom I hv been using for 5 years. I am reluctant to put this over the forum because firstly he is straight and secondly I am not too willing to share my 'good stuff' with other children ( ok, u guys can now kill me over this statement). The real intention is to help him to make a better living in Singapore. Here goes

He is from China.

Name : 一朗 ( Yi Lang )

A real Chub.

Impt feature: Dry, meaty and warm hands. thorough and deep massage.

He only does outcall.

As he has a day time job working as a masseur, he can only go to yr place after 10pm.

Usually, he comes to my house at 11pm and do a 3 hrs session. ( Legs, Body, head and ear digging. I know, the ear digging is damn shiok). He charges $50/hr.

Remember guys, he is straight, DO NOT ASK FOR EXTRA!!!!!! PM me for his contact.

As he has a day time job working as a masseur, he can only go to yr place after 10pm.

since he has a shop, mind sharing where it is at? not comfortable having ppl coming over...