Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 8

Guest Frustrated

I was half way thru a massage and the guy tell to extend my time from 60min to 90min. :o I refused and he gave me a lousy massage. :angry:

Not all masseur are money-face, but not all of them are Saints either. When you are naked on the massage bed, who is in control? :swear:

I can't go to CASE, we can only vent frustrations to let other know. So they don't kanna same treatment.

Guest From where?

I was half way thru a massage and the guy tell to extend my time from 60min to 90min. :o I refused and he gave me a lousy massage. :angry: ...........

I can't go to CASE, we can only vent frustrations to let other know. So they don't kanna same treatment.

u can't go CASE but u can info the pink community which the masseur will lose the pink dollars, maybe his largest portion of income. This is what Owen did and I agreed we should be cooperative in the forum.

On the other side, masseurs also face daily operation issues like 'naughty', petty, kiasu etc customers who demand, demand and demand more. They too have the right to boycote the bad customers ( although by right they can't choose).

Ultimately, it takes two hands to clap. I don't mind paying >$10 for tips but the masseurs should earn that and not telling me upfront how much so-and-so have paid them for tips. Bcos I ain't that somebody and I pay tips according to my affordability and not what he demands.

I applaud your decision and I think u can info which areas he is located so that the community can take precaution when going to him. Pls share. Thanks.

:-) happy massage and encounters.

Guest Frustrated

u can't go CASE but u can info the pink community which the masseur will lose the pink dollars, maybe his largest portion of income. This is what Owen did and I agreed we should be cooperative in the forum. ........

I applaud your decision and I think u can info which areas he is located so that the community can take precaution when going to him. Pls share. Thanks.

:-) happy massage and encounters.

Like now I know Robin charge S100 per massage, I may avoid unless I got more cash. Like strike 4D or something...

Guest From where?

Frustrated, I have not been to Robin and can't comment on his value for money services. But with $100, is kinda the highest charge to pay in the HML list.

--> moderator indicates only $70. need update here.... Haha but thanks to u then we have this forum.

So i guess what u can do is to try other massuers in the HML list and see if Robin is really value for money. Wish u good luck.

Do remember, average cost of expenditure has gone up. Houses, rental, massage raw material and etc all have gone up. However, I still think is on the high scale overall. Will go there only, if and only if necessary.

Robin might has own justifications for this price, right?

:-) happy massage and relax

I was half way thru a massage and the guy tell to extend my time from 60min to 90min. :o I refused and he gave me a lousy massage. :angry:

Not all masseur are money-face, but not all of them are Saints either. When you are naked on the massage bed, who is in control? :swear:

you talking about Robin ??

I'm not good at promoting but I really wish this masseur is getting your attention, if you're a proper massage goer.

Despite the non-massage related part, I guess Golfnut deserves some credits for the well done field report.

The Tuina style really works for me. If my humble review works for you too, Tony is definitely one of the best 5 masseurs you shouldn't miss in Singapore.

Tony Lim, Marsiling MRT station #01-02. HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking).

Kimu-san.

After reading Henry's reply to a guest query about a certain masseur located at Marsiling MRT station,I paid the guy a visit and here is my field report.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18045&st=0&p=166915entry166915

Mr Lim operate from a small cubicle inside a slimming centre. The slimming centre is at the edge of Marsiling MRT station and a little hard to find so when you call to make a booking, be sure to get the directions.

Mr Lim is a short stocky man with China-man crew cut hairstyle. He is very pleasant, humble and approachable. Very much like one of those down to earth easy going working class uncles you see at the coffee-shop.

He has 4 children, out of which 2 are in uni and one is secondary school. Has a wall full of massage related certificates. He told me he started out 30 years ago, as a 20plus years old trainee tuina masseur learning to help people with their bone and muscle injury. When he became more proficient he struck out on his own but the income was inconsistent. People paid him via ang-pows which could be anything from $2 to $30. He later worked as a school bus driver and about a few years ago, came back to do tuina again, with body massage working for some establishment. He started working for himself less than a year ago.

I booked him for one and a half hours and he divided it up with my agreement into a tuina (for my injured left shoulder) and an oil massage session.

I have to say, his skills for both sessions were very good. In fact his tuina skills, horned from years of treating people with injury is excellent. My upper left arm which had been bothering me for some months is now almost pain free just after one session with him. He is constantly massaging in a therapeutic way - doing things that is good for your muscle or improving blood circulation. There is very little rubbing for the sake of rubbing/wasting time kind of massaging from Mr Lim.

Mr Lim has a clock which he uses to time the massage session. The session only start the moment he lay his hand on your body - not when you steps into his room. He said he will always give full service for the amount of timed booked by the customer.

Like Ah Siong, Mr Lim is very gay friendly. He is totally not afraid to see an erect dick. He admitted he has a fair share of gays amongst his customer.

Contact details below copied and updated:

Name: Tony Lim

HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking) Understand basic English.

DO NOT SMS him in English. He cannot read it. Call or SMS him instead in Chinese

Body massage: $50 an hour (promotion of $40 ended in April)

Operation Hour: 10am to 8pm

10am to 6pm (Friday)

Guest U idiot

isnt this msjunkie himself also posting in BW quite often too! isnt his posting in sgboy sounds very defame, and make disgusting comment on BW home base massage list?

over BW here he sing praise and over at sgboy he bad mouth about BW ! :twisted:

This ms junkie is damn irritating. Always seemed to talk lousy about others. He has got to learn his manners.

Guest - any recent review-

anyone visited the following recently? any review?

Name : Chris (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Marine Crescent Flat

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed.

Price : $50/hr

Name : Malcom (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Guillemard flat near Singapore Badminton Hall

Facility : Private flat. Aircon room with proper massage bed.

Price : $60/1.5hr

Name : Dexter Sae (23 yo, Chinese)

Place : Tampines, 5 mins walk from Tampines MRT

Price : $60/hr

Web : http://www.laesperanz.com/

Name : Dylan (30+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Jalan Batu, opposite Katong Swimming Pool

I'm not good at promoting but I really wish this masseur is getting your attention, if you're a proper massage goer.

D........., Tony is definitely one of the best 5 masseurs you shouldn't miss in Singapore.

(

Kimu-san.

who r the 'the other 4' if Tony is one of the Best 5?

who r the 'the other 4' if Tony is one of the Best 5?

If I were you, i will take the field report with a pinch of salt. There are easily, many foot reflexology centres tat can provide the skills of Tony. An upper arm injured for so many months could be almost pain free in just one session? This is miracle..better than any TCM doctors (even a certified TCM doc can't do it). Maybe he is just lucky

Most imptly which one you want to know? All are average skills and normal ambience (nothing fancy. Dexter's strokes is the softest. one of them can have slight attitude issue.

Most imptly which one you want to know? All are average skills and normal ambience (nothing fancy. Dexter's strokes is the softest. one of them can have slight attitude issue.

How about the other 2, what type of massage they provide

Visited Dylan at katong before. Nice ambience, clean and neat. With proper massage room and bed. U can also see his family photo.

Skill wise, I'll give 4/5. I think he's 40+, but u can see he keeps it quite well.

Dexter is really soft in massage. He shld do a proper course to up average skills if he wants to pink $$. 4/10 is my grade. wasted.

Guys, I think we should move on with any new masseurs. Why bring back guys that have been discussed before (go back to old threads and you can read all their field reports and how 1 or 2 of them are quite howliang) We should recommend new or good masseurs instead.

Guys, I think we should move on with any new masseurs. Why bring back guys that have been discussed before (go back to old threads and you can read all their field reports and how 1 or 2 of them are quite howliang) We should recommend new or good masseurs instead.

Who ah, who ah..the howliang?????

Guest Freedom of speech

1. Agreed we should move on and recommend new or good masseur to the community.

2. However, due to too much of freedom here, ID/membership not needed, some of us here tend to speak-ill of some masseurs.

3. We should be responsible in what we said here and let the community to be well-informed on masseur and only those willing to provide good services to customers and improve their skills would survive.

4. Hope we have good cooperation and weed out the bad, and only good one make better pink $$.

Guest good grapes

If I were you, i will take the field report with a pinch of salt. There are easily, many foot reflexology centres tat can provide the skills of Tony. An upper arm injured for so many months could be almost pain free in just one session? This is miracle..better than any TCM doctors (even a certified TCM doc can't do it). Maybe he is just lucky

:lol: n golfnut is less trustable than u?!

maybe he is just lucky... perhaps u r just sour grapes :rolleyes:

3. We should be responsible in what we said here and let the community to be well-informed on masseur and only those willing to provide good services to customers and improve their skills would survive.

Well said. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: n golfnut is less trustable than u?!

maybe he is just lucky... perhaps u r just sour grapes :rolleyes:

I am just stating fact after 1 session and I also have shoulder problem. There is nothing about trust or not, just stating my experience. Also the same guy has been promoting him her and in Trevvy. How genuine can it be? Never saw ardent fan keeps promoting for his masseur

This is very Obviously Advert ! the word offer is an attach link to All in one website,

somemore can act blur said only massage by female before !

please put your advert at business Advert thread, here is only for discussions!

lol so u must be very experienced in doing this kind of things la.

Dont anyhow flame ppl le... :swear:

I also would like to know abt the quality of masseurs there la <_<

They are supposed to have no extras...but some do provide w necessary tips. You can try. I think all in one spa have only male therapists. Never saw females. Did u get the right address? Anyway, skills wise, don't expect much. Most of them just receive inhouse training and straight away on the job as what I heard from them. For that price i think it is worth trying (if full price I don't suggest). Good luck.

Thx for advice :thumb: I might go check this out haha

There's always another secret.

Today i make a booking with Mr. Tony Lim located at Marsiling and the appointment is at 8pm... The place is not difficult to locate as it is near the MRT toilet...when i reach there, he was with a customer inside and he let me wait at the waiting area... He also served me a chinese tea... Waited about 15mins before my turn...

Mr. Tony Lim is a very humble and pleasant person from my opinion...

The room is not big but able to accomodate 2 person...his massage is quite good as stated by golfnut... Why i say that his massage is good is because i'm a very big chub and the pressure that he put in his massage is beyond my expectation...i could hear him panting maybe due to exhaustation of energy but he still massage using the same energy that he started earlier...his massage is quite equivalent to Ah Siong located at Circuit Rd...

From time to time, he would ask me if his pressure is ok with me and that is a plus point... During the booking over the phone, i book for an hour session but halfway through the massage, i ask him i want to extend another half an hour as i'm very comfortable with his massage although this is my first time booking with him...He then set his clock again for the extension...

Soon my time is up when his clock rang but he still kept on massaging me for an extra 10 min so that the massage process is complete...

To those that have contributed Ah Siong and Tony Lim in this forum, i would like to say a BIG THANK YOU as for me this 2 wonderful masseur is AWESOME...i can say that i have tried most of the home based masseur listed here here and found out this 2 is the best for me as i like hard massage but diff ppl have diff preference in massage...

So for those that like hard massage, i would recommend either AhSiong or Tony... For me as of now, Tony would be on my top list and Ah Siong second...

Guest Gryphon

Just for general info and update,

My friend visited Robin, Tampines for massage.

Wish to update that Robin now charges $70/hour and $100 for 90mins.

Must be the most expensive Home based massage service in Singapore.

:(

Robin has been charging this price for at least 4 years already. I had used this service for sometime till one incident put me off. During the financial crisis in 2009, I suggested that he can provide a austerity price, ie lower his price, he replied that I should not go to him but keep my money!

His skill is excellent but attitude sucks.

So for those that like hard massage, i would recommend either AhSiong or Tony... For me as of now, Tony would be on my top list and Ah Siong second...

Is Mr tony strictly mandarin speaking? I cant speak chinese le =(

There's always another secret.

Looks like our popular masseur will have more business given the fact that someone, by the name wla2n3k, advertised for him in Trevvy..

w1a2n3k quoted " I'm not good at promoting but I really wish this masseur is getting your attention, if you're a proper massage goer.

His Tuina style of body massage really works for me. If my humble review works for you too, Tony is definitely one of the top 5 masseurs you shouldn't miss in Singapore.

FYI, Tony is a straight married uncle in his 50s operating in a small cubicle sub-rented from a saloon. So, please behave.

Tony Lim, Marsiling MRT station #01-02. HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking)."

Looks like our popular masseur will have more business given the fact that someone, by the name wla2n3k, advertised for him in Trevvy..

w1a2n3k quoted " I'm not good at promoting but I really wish this masseur is getting your attention, if you're a proper massage goer.

His Tuina style of body massage really works for me. If my humble review works for you too, Tony is definitely one of the top 5 masseurs you shouldn't miss in Singapore.

FYI, Tony is a straight married uncle in his 50s operating in a small cubicle sub-rented from a saloon. So, please behave.

Tony Lim, Marsiling MRT station #01-02. HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking)."

Given the fact that his massage is good that's why he is being promote here...if only so-so massage, i would not bother to write a review...good stuff are to recommended...

Ps : i do not own or have any share with the above said masseur. The one promoting Tony in trevvy is not me...

Guest good grapes

Given the fact that his massage is good that's why he is being promote here...if only so-so massage, i would not bother to write a review...good stuff are to recommended...

well said, casper! thx for the review. :thumb:

if u like hard massage, i wld oso recommend seatree at circuit rd; altho his strength is too much for my liking. tony's more accomodating with his strength used.

on a side note, while i'm sorry to hear (for the 1st time) abt "guest"'s ONE "unlucky" experience with tony, i hope he understands by now tat not everyone shares his experience, much less his her repeated anti-social remarks whenever a positive review or recommendation is post!

well said, casper! thx for the review. :thumb:

if u like hard massage, i wld oso recommend seatree at circuit rd; altho his strength is too much for my liking. tony's more accomodating with his strength used.

on a side note, while i'm sorry to hear (for the 1st time) abt "guest"'s ONE "unlucky" experience with tony, i hope he understands by now tat not everyone shares his experience, much less his her repeated anti-social remarks whenever a positive review or recommendation is post!

Agreeing with your review, you say good things. Didn't agree with your view you called people sour grapes and passed unkind remarks. So far "guest" hasn't made any bad remarks on your favourite masseurs (Even you yourself said seatree strength is too much to your liking i.e. isn't this not so kind remark?). I think "guest" has the right also to give his personal feedback. You just can't force people to agree with your view. Uncle tony also would not want his customers to fight over his skills right. So I think it is about time you let the case rest. Otherwise others will start thinking why are you so upset about i.e you are just another customer. Even Casper and Hendry just provide his feedback and abstain from calling others names. I think u should do the same.

To the rest, I hope all will carry on giving your genuine feedback based on your own experiences BUT please do not attack your fellow BWers. Everyone has their right to highlight their views and no one has the right to pass judgement on others. We are all matured adults and being gay in Singapore is tough enough. So let's not fight among ourselves. Happy Lunar New Year.

Out of all of them, mike@batok, average. Kenny@holland is worth trying for his shiatsu. As for the rest, you can skip (not worth going). Don't waste your time travelling from west. but bottomline, choice is still yours.

Thanks for the feedback. Since I was in Bukit Batok's area a few weeks back and managed to tried Mike for his services, I'm satisfy with his skills and charges, that I booked him again last weekend and recommended a friend.

I guess one's opinion about their skills between good, bad and average is very individual. To me, I'm glad his after session and professional attitutes makes me feel money well spend.

Will give Kenny a call after CNY and give myself an option, in-case the other is not available.

Have a good week guys.

Guest Ayurveda

To the rest, I hope all will carry on giving your genuine feedback based on your own experiences BUT please do not attack your fellow BWers. Everyone has their right to highlight their views and no one has the right to pass judgement on others. We are all matured adults and being gay in Singapore is tough enough. So let's not fight among ourselves. Happy Lunar New Year.

Dun t c s s here.

Private space closed down. What about those that bought packages? Just how can they go off just like that. Will anyone still bother to sign up with other spas just for lower rates? Surely there's some hope somewhere. Or is this closure already a FINAL wake up call to us about signing packages?

Guest Massagee

Ayurveda, if you got nothing to write, dont write. Whether good or bad, atleast people write some feedback.

Closer, I also got con once quite a while back but the same owner of pte place. Apparently, what i heard from friends, that he always pull this kind of stunt. Open close and reopen under another name. However, there will be people like us signing up again. MOst likely we will hear from him soon. To be honest, when they were still open that time, some masseurs were quite good. I only pay as i visit (didn't sign package after my first incident). Most likely you will have to write off the balanced amount.

Recently I tried, all in one, not too bad but on the expensive side.

Heya . . can pm me Mike and Kennys number? thank you

Out of all of them, mike@batok, average. Kenny@holland is worth trying for his shiatsu. As for the rest, you can skip (not worth going). Don't waste your time travelling from west. but bottomline, choice is still yours.

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

I think such spas shld be avoided if it's to get people to sign n closed thereafter. If all in One is expensive then can they sustain if not enough people (they persuade) sign up?

I heard it's $95 for 1 hr. What about other places charge for 1 hr compared to all in one?

Recently I tried, all in one, not too bad but on the expensive side.

Guest kimu san

I am w1a2n3k, that's my registered profile name in Trevvy. Yup, I highlighted Tony there in the Trevvy forum too.

Maybe my approach wasn't appropriate, but should there be a better/standard way of making recommendation without causing any hard feeling, kindly advise.

Sorry that I stirred up a bit of unnecessary argument here.

If there's anything about my intention of promoting Tony still bothering anybody, please drop me message/critism in my Trevvy inbox.

Let's keep this space for constructive information/recommendation that would benefit other readers more, shall we? :)

Kimu-san

I second this one about Tony. He does a GOOD massage !

Despite the non-massage related part, I guess Golfnut deserves some credits for the well done field report.

The Tuina style really works for me. If my humble review works for you too, Tony is definitely one of the best 5 masseurs you shouldn't miss in Singapore.

Tony Lim, Marsiling MRT station #01-02. HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking).

Kimu-san.

Need to be totally naked during the session?

Guest Waste of our time

Need to be totally naked during the session?

u know people like u is wasting our space and time.

For question like this one; either is Y or N. if Y, would u want to go, If N, would u want to try. Guess u havenot been to massage b4 or just wanna to have fun if going.

Practically, to do naked or with short is your choice. Unless the place has some constraint on 'dress code'.

U r wasting the readers' time (I'm wasting the readers' time as well now) .

Tony, as written here is a straight masseur who is good in Tuina. Try it and write a field report here!!!

Heya . . can pm me Mike and Kennys number? thank you

HendryTan, on 13 December 2010 - 12:50 AM, said:

1. I received the following info from members. Need some confirmation, before I action on it.

a. Sam/AMK only does outcall

b. Ken/CCK only does outcall

c. Desmond/Punggol only does in a shop in Bugis

2. Some recommendations from member too. I have not included them as I am waiting for some reviews.

a. Kenny at Holland

b. Mike @ Bt Batok -- @96924951 - he's not full time. Check his site as certain days he's not available.