Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Guest j.pokkemon

did a quick search on google and found this:

List of Health Centres

These are straight establishments... but very affordable... i went to one in marina quite long ago... and i asked an attendant there whether i should go into the large jacuzzi wearing the shorts they provide or in the nude? and he told me 'up to you'... so i went in in the nude... had a relaxing evening... had to jo before getting up though (i know, BAD pokkemon... but with hardon i couldn't get out the water otherwise).

THere are a lot, but not many place got jacuzzi.

So far, Health Spa is one of the larger str8 men's spa with everything and is "clean" and no hanky panky. Plus free flow food and drinks at their cafe too.

There is another G-Spa at Badminton Centre (along Guillemard Road near Geylang). More posh but here also more expensive too. Free food is also of higher class as they serve Japanese style Bento.

G-SPA: http://www.gspa.com.sg

I never been here, but suppose men also go inside jacuzzi and sauna nude.

It's a straight spa btw, and not gay one. And it's "clean" too.

Guest Butted

What's wrong with you people??

All the gay spas around, nude nights, all the cocks you can get and you must find some straight spa just to see if you can find another gay there?

Is str8 penis any different from gay penis ?

What's wrong with you people??

All the gay spas around, nude nights, all the cocks you can get and you must find some straight spa just to see if you can find another gay there?

u're right. this is called 贱!

Guest Sportsguy

I think the idea here in a straight spa is for a gay man have the sexual tension of hanging lose literally ;) . Sure there are gay spas where nudity is de riguer n voyuerism n exhibitionism the order if the day ( or night ) ... N I dare say just grabbing what fancies you ! Getting naked in a straight spa affords a gay man the open legitimate thrill n relaxation of nudity without negative censure. It's akin to being able to bare all in a nudist beach . But ... Ahem ... In a men only spa the excitement of exposure n the taming of a possible raging erection is all part of the spa experience !

My best memory of open nudity in a straight Japanese sent was showering next to a hunky japanese guy who was religiously washing his penis : pulling back the foreskin n soaping the plushy glans head ; I even noticed it getting plushier ! Semi erection seemed totally normal ;) that granted me the go ahead n bravado to do likewise with my didi .... One of the best public washing I had ever done !

Guest Sportsguy

I think the idea here in a straight spa is for a gay man have the sexual tension of hanging lose literally ;) . Sure there are gay spas where nudity is de riguer n voyuerism n exhibitionism the order if the day ( or night ) ... N I dare say just grabbing what fancies you ! Getting naked in a straight spa affords a gay man the open legitimate thrill n relaxation of nudity without negative censure. It's akin to being able to bare all in a nudist beach . But ... Ahem ... In a men only spa the excitement of exposure n the taming of a possible raging erection is all part of the spa experience !

My best memory of open nudity in a straight Japanese sent was showering next to a hunky japanese guy who was religiously washing his penis : pulling back the foreskin n soaping the plushy glans head ; I even noticed it getting plushier ! Semi erection seemed totally normal ;) that granted me the go ahead n bravado to do likewise with my didi .... One of the best public washing I had ever done !

Superb description!

Just to add that I specifically went to ask the Damai Spa (Hyatt Hotel) receptionist.

She told me yes, non-members and non-hotel guests can use their day spa facilities (jacuzzi, sauna, steam room) for a flat feee of S$30.

Will try out Damai Spa at Hyatt Hotel soon since got forum member tried before.

Hot Spa Review (Located at Roxy Square, there are 2 Roxy Sq there... Roxy Sq and Roxy Sq II. It's at Roxy Sq.)

S$42 per entry for facilities and free flow food & drinks.

Like Health Spa, shorts are given here. Up to patrons whether they want to wear or not.

During my trip there, a group of army soldiers were there. Quite rowdy. haha

Steam Room was good. Both the jacuzzi and sauna has TV inside playing Ch 8. Really nice addition.

The best part is the food. Their food is really top notch. I had curry chicken (really lemak and generous with chicken meat) and also braised Yee Mee (also very tasty, lot's of ingredients).

Got 2 shower sections. One is without door but with partition, one is with door.

Comparing Health Spa with Hot Spa, I prefer Hot Spa more. Cheaper (by a bit) and really nice food. TV was enjoyable in sauna and jacuzzi.

Accessing this spa is a bit difficult. Their main door is inside the carpark at Level 3. If you are not driving, go to level 2. There is a staircase next to shop #02-16. Walk up to L 3 and u will see the entrance of Hot Spa in the carpark.

Edited by gymcub

Hot Spa Review (Located at Roxy Square, there are 2 Roxy Sq there... Roxy Sq and Roxy Sq II. It's at Roxy Sq.)

Like Health Spa, shorts are given here. Up to patrons whether they want to wear or not.

During my trip there, a group of army soldiers were there. Quite rowdy. haha

Steam Room was good. Both the jacuzzi and sauna has TV inside playing Ch 8. Really nice addition.

The best part is the food. Their food is really top notch. I had curry chicken (really lemak and generous with chicken meat) and also braised Yee Mee (also very tasty, lot's of ingredients).

Got 2 shower sections. One is without door but with partition, one is with door.

Comparing Health Spa with Hot Spa, I prefer Hot Spa more. Cheaper (by a bit) and really nice food. TV was enjoyable in sauna and jacuzzi.

Accessing this spa is a bit difficult. Their main door is inside the carpark at Level 3. If you are not driving, go to level 2. There is a staircase next to shop #02-16. Walk up to L 3 and u will see the entrance of Hot Spa in the carpark.

so how is the scene ? Any hanky panky ?

Also i read massage by ladies .....

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest spa lover

There is no hanky panky.

Anyone been to G Spa at Geylang? Got anyone go inside the jacuzzi or sauna nude?

The other time i went to Gspa there, no are was nude inside the jacuzzi.

Feel like going again next week.

anyone going ?

just checked with Capella Hotel at Sentosa

http://www.capellasingapore.com/singapore-spa-resorts.php

They have this spa with men's jacuzzi, steam and sauna room. Al nude inside. haha

S$24 per entry for non hotel guests.

Can consider going for those who likes to steam and jacuzzi in nude.

(1) Herbal Steam Room (about 42 degree C) - opens our pores to aid in detoxification; improves blood circulation; boosts immune system; enhances respiratory system; relieves stress and relaxes muscles

(2) Ice Fountain - aids in cooling and revitalizes the body between visits of heat facilities

(3) Experience Cold Shower - increases blood circulation

(4) Experience Warm Shower - tantalizes your senses

(5) Vitality Pool - a relaxing pool with full body water massage and neck massage functions

They have this spa with men's jacuzzi, steam and sauna room. Al nude inside. haha

(1) Herbal Steam Room (about 42 degree C) - opens our pores to aid in detoxification; improves blood circulation; boosts immune system; enhances respiratory system; relieves stress and relaxes muscles

(2) Ice Fountain - aids in cooling and revitalizes the body between visits of heat facilities

(5) Vitality Pool - a relaxing pool with full body water massage and neck massage functions

how u know is all nude inside? u mean when u called them they told u it has to be naked in the jacuzzi? anyone been there before?

Thanks for the tip, that sounds like a great deal.

Just to add that I specifically went to ask the Damai Spa (Hyatt Hotel) receptionist.

She told me yes, non-members and non-hotel guests can use their day spa facilities (jacuzzi, sauna, steam room) for a flat feee of S$30.

Will try out Damai Spa at Hyatt Hotel soon since got forum member tried before.

I been to Damai before,

Nice place, but not too crowded... Like the large hot and cold bath. Had sex with a guy there too...in the steam room. It makes the place very discreet since there is usually not many people there.

I also been to the one at Swissotel. super happening, got air crews and the steam room is always steaming with action... Love the cosy corner too. Very relaxing place. but very expensive

is the rub back service ?

there used to be 2 guys doing rub back there, wonder if they are still there and providing the service,

how much it cost if so ?

I am a regular at Health Spa. Shower is open concept. All can be naked at the jacuzzi, sauna & stem bath.

Rub back service cost $25 for 20 to 30 mins. Fully naked. Scrub whole body including private part. Nice & relax.

Guest like mature

I am a regular at Health Spa. Shower is open concept. All can be naked at the jacuzzi, sauna & stem bath.

Rub back service cost $25 for 20 to 30 mins. Fully naked. Scrub whole body including private part. Nice & relax.

do you know the name of the guy who is doing rub back for you ?

do you know the name of the guy who is doing rub back for you ?

I don't know his name. He is an mature (50 to 60 yrs) malay guy. The other guy is mature chinese. They will strip to their short when they do the rub back.

I may be going down this Friday evening. Anyone would like to join in for nude jacuzzi?

THere are a lot, but not many place got jacuzzi.

So far, Health Spa is one of the larger str8 men's spa with everything and is "clean" and no hanky panky. Plus free flow food and drinks at their cafe too.

There is another G-Spa at Badminton Centre (along Guillemard Road near Geylang). More posh but here also more expensive too. Free food is also of higher class as they serve Japanese style Bento.

G-SPA: http://www.gspa.com.sg

I never been here, but suppose men also go inside jacuzzi and sauna nude.

It's a straight spa btw, and not gay one. And it's "clean" too.

Cool Not going to Damai because need to prebook treatment with it.

Only want to use wet facilities.

That's the whole idea, just to use the wet facilities like jacuzzi, steam & sauna. You mean we need make reservation for using these facilities? :)

Has anyone been to Hot Spa at Roxy Square before? Is it ok to go nude in jacuzzi and sauna there at Hot Spa?

I have been there a few times recently. It is OK to go nude in jacuzzi, stembath & sauna. Some even brush their teeth ,shave and comb while in nude.

In fact, they have quite a small number of Japanese customer who frequent there. And Japanese like to go nude.

There is also a male masseur who does massage in a partition next to the jacuzzi. This is where you could go nude for your massage. The rest done by lady in another room.

Met 1 well build mature guy who join me nude in the stembath & jacuzzi. And he likes to walk around nude.

We can chill out in nude at Hot Spa if you want.

We cannot use the facilities unless with treatments. It's not like Health Spa or Hot Spa.

I called Damai 2 days back. They mentioned non members & non resident can use facility full day for $30.

Can any forum members who has been there confirm this details?

What is the telephone number of Hot spa

G Spa (G doesn't stand for gay, this stand for Guillemard) field report

G Spa is located at the Old Singapore Badminton Hall which is along Guillemard Road. To access the spa, there is an elevator located next to the kopitiam on level 1 at the side. Take the lift to Level 2.

Go to the counter and tell the girl you want to use facilities without message. She will hand you a wrist band with a metal button which has your locker number. Walk to the locker. The male staff will immediately help you locate your locker. There is a pair of blue sandal below the locker. Wear it. If it's too small, tell the staff and they will give you a bigger black sandal. Strip off everything there and change to either their shorts, or you can wrap a towel below ur waist. To lock the locker, put the metal button on the electronic locker, you will hear a sound. Type in a 4 digit number plus #. You should hear a lock sound. To open, it's also the same steps. Very high tech.

Go to the showers inside the automatic glass door and shower. Each shower cubicle with curtains has shampoo and shower gel dispenser. And there is a tube of Ginvera face wash in every cubicle too.

I was amazed at how grand and how nice the wet facilities are. If you remember how Rainforest Cafe at Liang Court looks like, it's like that.

Some are naked while others are not. Most wear shorts inside. There is hot and cold pool, sauna and steam room.

After you have done enough, shower again, and wear their shorts and robe. Go towards their cafe. Again, the whole cafe is very beautiful. I think it's not wrong to say this is the most beautiful spa in Singapore.

Their food at the cafe is free flow and made when ordered. They have a daily special which changes everyday, such as Japanese bento, Chicken chop, lamb chop. The daily favourites are chicken rice, lor mee, laksa, penang char kway teow, sandwiches, cakes, fruits and all kinds of juice and drinks. The food is really very very good, even better than Hot Spa!

After eating, go to their relaxation room. Each chair has its own TV (like those 1st class seats on SIA planes) with both local and cable TV channels. It's pampering to the max.

Pay before you leave. $68 (excluding GST) No doubt it's expensive, but here you get your money's worth. The free flow food is really good and you can waste the whole day here. The staff will ask you sign for package or be member. Just say no.

NOTE: This is a men's and women's spa. The wet facilities is seperate, but the cafe and relaxation corner is shared. Saw quite a handful of ladies and some with their boyfriends.

The customer range is young. Around 20 plus to late 30s. Of course there are some elder guys too. 99% str8 crowd. But I must say the guys here mostly have better bods (lean fit) and quite cute too. They speak english too. But please remember they are str8...

Food and spa review by SPH: http://www.soshiok.com/critic/article/11015

Official site: http://www.gspa.com.sg

Edited by gymcub
  • G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?