Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Spa 1 has 3 pools (1 cold, 2 hot)

Yunomori has 4 to 5 pools (1 cold, the rest hot)

Spa 1 has a Himalayan Salt Rub, which you can help yourself to or if you bring a friend, it can be a mutual rub (there's a curtain if privacy is appreciated). Yunomori doesn't have this.

Spa 1 has a mediocre buffet and it comes together with fee entry. Yunomori has better food but you pay for the food (on top of your free entry).

Spa 1 has 3 toilet cubicles and 1 urinal. Yunomori has 1 cubicle ans 1 urinal.

Spa 1 has the unisex facilities (Warm casia seed room, Himalayan Salt room,cold jade room and a unisex resting room). Yunomori has the unisex resting room behind the cafeteria.

This is subjective but  Spa 1 has a local vibe but Yunomori has a  definite Japanese vibe.

Cleanliness, i think it's about the same.

Generally spa 1 is less crowded.

(And i think till March 2020, Spa 1 has a $20 deal after 8 PM)

On 12/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, 5eparator said:

Thanks! Don't feel Yunomori has Japanese vibe when I see people soaking their towels in the pool. 

Fucking ill bred people with no manners! 

On 12/25/2019 at 3:28 PM, Valcarin said:

Spa 1 has 3 pools (1 cold, 2 hot)

Yunomori has 4 to 5 pools (1 cold, the rest hot)

Spa 1 has a Himalayan Salt Rub, which you can help yourself to or if you bring a friend, it can be a mutual rub (there's a curtain if privacy is appreciated). Yunomori doesn't have this.

Spa 1 has a mediocre buffet and it comes together with fee entry. Yunomori has better food but you pay for the food (on top of your free entry).

Spa 1 has 3 toilet cubicles and 1 urinal. Yunomori has 1 cubicle ans 1 urinal.

Spa 1 has the unisex facilities (Warm casia seed room, Himalayan Salt room,cold jade room and a unisex resting room). Yunomori has the unisex resting room behind the cafeteria.

This is subjective but  Spa 1 has a local vibe but Yunomori has a  definite Japanese vibe.

Cleanliness, i think it's about the same.

Generally spa 1 is less crowded.

(And i think till March 2020, Spa 1 has a $20 deal after 8 PM)

Spa 1 : Straight Uncle crowd 

Yunomori : PLU younger crowd

😉

Japan gay sauna is really good

it has onsen, steam room, sauna, tv corner, cubicles for u to relax the whole day and at the same time hook up with ur partner

wish we have all in one establishment in Singapore too

• 1 month later...

Quiet afternoon means I was able to scroll through the posts made previously.. 

Used to visit Jen 2 to 3 times a week, with a fairly good encounter rate, be it receiving/giving HJs or BJs.

Now, I'm cutting visits, and so are many others. The place feels eeriely surreal.. it feels almost like I'm the only one here, butt naked walking around and resting in the lounge. Occasionally startled by the sound of opening doors, at the same time hoping that someone would actually visit as well. But most of the time would be just house keeping or the cute receptionist going to the toilet..

Hey guys. I’m new here. I go to Jen regularly for about a month, since I became a member. Anybody going today? I’m usually there from 7pm onwards. It’s an amazing gym and spa. It’s so clean -better than the local franchised gyms IMO.

The sauna is obviously closed right now...which is a good thing. But the gym and relaxation areas are all open in the locker rooms. The way the locker rooms are setup is amazing 😉 lots of opportunities for ummm fun haha and lots of privacy!!! And it’s clean. Love this place.

Any chubby or muscle guys on here that go to Jen?

Edited by fitboy000