Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

21 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

You in the gym? I didn't see you...

I was in and out from the gym and had a work call at that moment which ruined the night. Anyway, saw a white daddy laying in the sauna that looked good but not sure he was looking. Also an older slim Asian dude. Any of them you? Any of them play? 

Likely will go this weekend. 

Please do not turn Jen into a cruising dump. It is not Yunomori. It is a respectable hotel gym with a very small spa attached for gym goers and hotel guests to shower after their gym sessions and to freshen up before going to the airport. It Is not a place to beat off or to ogle at others. Such conduct is an affront to other users and will not be tolerated. Please loiter elsewhere.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:44 PM, fugues said:

Please do not turn Jen into a cruising dump. It is not Yunomori. It is a respectable hotel gym with a very small spa attached for gym goers and hotel guests to shower after their gym sessions and to freshen up before going to the airport. It Is not a place to beat off or to ogle at others. Such conduct is an affront to other users and will not be tolerated. Please loiter elsewhere.

Yeah i agree. Don't think you've been to Jen before? So far I've not seen people openly cruising here. It's a quiet place most of the time, and any action only happen pretty discretely i.e. there are like only 2/3 people in the whole place..

That said, anyone this afternoon? ;)

On 11/18/2019 at 5:44 PM, fugues said:

thought yunomori mainy a lot if ladies than men? never been there though

21 hours ago, darren_foo said:

thought yunomori mainy a lot if ladies than men? never been there though

Hi, yunomori has both ladies and men’s sections. Started off as a respectable establishment and then deteriorated into a cruising ground for the men’s spa. Management realised what was going on and turned up the heat in the sauna and steam room so that no one can cruise in there. The facilities were also poorly maintained and the whole place stinks so only those who are really desperate go there. Jen on the other hand is a properly maintained hotel gym for gym members and hotel guests. Some people here are trying to arrange assignations in the tiny spa in the men’s changing room but it is not that kind of place.

• 2 weeks later...