Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

21 hours ago, Guest Sauna rare guest said:

I kanna HPV (warts) on my private part.. Let a muscle guy fuck with condom still kanna.. V v sad now :(

Just b careful la.. 

but how do u know it is him, esp w condom?

many are ok to suck without it

it takes time to form, it might not be from him

I have touched a flex's hole and I go softened

cos I touched something and respectfully, I hinted him and finally he went to DSC to clear the warts
goodness! he didn't even know that himself and he need me to tell him (he claimed he hardly visit saunas, then no wonder It grew more than one wart!  n what if he didn't chance  upon me?)
is he goin to allow other tops to rim him or do raw (I do not assume) and keep spreading?

10 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

but how do u know it is him, esp w condom?

many are ok to suck without it

it takes time to form, it might not be from him

I have touched a flex's hole and I go softened

cos I touched something and respectfully, I hinted him and finally he went to DSC to clear the warts
goodness! he didn't even know that himself and he need me to tell him (he claimed he hardly visit saunas, then no wonder It grew more than one wart!  n what if he didn't chance  upon me?)
is he goin to allow other tops to rim him or do raw (I do not assume) and keep spreading?

Warts spread skin-to-skin. So condoms are kinda useless.

3 minutes ago, subbtm said:

Warts spread skin-to-skin. So condoms are kinda useless.

yes, but if gay sex involve it is usu penis (base of penis where not fully covered, I don't usu roll on the way to the base, I wont impregnate my btms too) to the hole
(cos warts at that part)

if the warts are on the top's fingers, likely can be felt
(the issue is the btm doesn't even know he got it) till finally he got my hint at several rounds
we just do the hugging and I tried "fingering" him then, luckily I didn't get it (it s toughen and dried , prolly not infectious anymore but ugly to have it)

when I was younger, I have many warts on my hands (keep growing) my mum who cleanses me didn't get any at all (she doesn't even bother w gloves) ie Mum's love I supposed?

4 hours ago, subbtm said:

There are HPV vaccinations that can be taken. I took all kinds of vaccinations. But now that you have it, your doc can remove it for you. Usually after 2 years HPV removes itself from your body. Until then, should you play with anyone, do be honest and disclose your STD history to them. Too many people play and pass on diseases without bothering to have the common courtesy to inform about their STD status. That’s just very irresponsible and stupid. Sorry you had to suffer.

I hardly hear anyone telling me their STD status , problem is they are NOT even aware n they don't even believe they has warts (oh dear, I even has to google and tell them which is which type, cant they do it themselves, and they r 1-2 year younger than me or about my age)

not sure r u indicating they did raw cos u claimed that condom is totally useless sometimes, it could be penetration is NOT raw but the sucking and the foreplay activities are all w/o condoms  (but there r very good guys who wore me a cap immed when they go into sucking, I luv btms who could do so, but many insisted of sucking a rubber is as good as don't ever do it)
I shared here: on grey haired (safe and so fun)

really appreciate your effort to do subbtm! we need more honest pp like u!

48 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I hardly hear anyone telling me their STD status , problem is they are NOT even aware n they don't even believe they has warts (oh dear, I even has to google and tell them which is which type, cant they do it themselves, and they r 1-2 year younger than me or about my age)

not sure r u indicating they did raw cos u claimed that condom is totally useless sometimes, it could be penetration is NOT raw but the sucking and the foreplay activities are all w/o condoms  (but there r very good guys who wore me a cap immed when they go into sucking, I luv btms who could do so, but many insisted of sucking a rubber is as good as don't ever do it)
I shared here: on grey haired (safe and so fun)

really appreciate your effort to do subbtm! we need more honest pp like u!

Yeah you are right. Most tops also don’t like to be sucked with condom. So it’s a push-and-pull thing. I’m tested regularly and once got a minor STD. Made sure I got that cleared and cured before going back to being a slut. It’s just immoral to not do our due diligence when there is so much education on STDs. Best thing, to do all the vaccinations available and get on PrEP. Got peace of mind and better sex life. Cheers!

1 minute ago, subbtm said:

Yeah you are right. Most tops also don’t like to be sucked with condom. So it’s a push-and-pull thing. I’m tested regularly and once got a minor STD. Made sure I got that cleared and cured before going back to being a slut. It’s just immoral to not do our due diligence when there is so much education on STDs. Best thing, to do all the vaccinations available and get on PrEP. Got peace of mind and better sex life. Cheers!

I m ok w suck w condom
it s the btms that I felt pitiful about the rubbery/oily taste

I don't mind getting strawberry flavour

I was more than once feeling terrible after I open the floodgates in sauna for all to suck

hated visiting clinics even explaining to GP

Now, sorry only selected ones

I m ok for regular checkups, but really dislike the long qns by DSC or the redcarpet thingy

some still flame me for missing the good point of sucking it raw

Indians esp

a strong influx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a report ,  not a racist comment

I wonder why will anyone ask such a qn in the v first place?

it is like asking me in Wendy's or KFC , are there other races other than Chinese?

Just now, -Ignored- said:

Indians esp

a strong influx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a report ,  not a racist comment

I wonder why will anyone ask such a qn in the v first place?

it is like asking me in Wendy's or KFC , are there other races other than Chinese?

just asking...sorry....

i like variety as i lived and worked overseas before...so would prefer to go to a place where there is variety...thats all...

13 minutes ago, Guest racist said:

just asking...sorry....

i like variety as i lived and worked overseas before...so would prefer to go to a place where there is variety...thats all...

noted n no matter how varied it maybe

certain races are a minorities in sg eg Sikhs , ind or Eurasians and etc

so .....u may not find it varies as u move along other saunas
few might pref GWM but u know..........

While one would luv variety hence the reason for Sg, multi racial n multi-cult and multirelig, at one time, we could ONLY play w one (land is scarce in sg) , the most two?

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

noted n no matter how varied it maybe

certain races are a minorities in sg eg Sikhs , ind or Eurasians and etc

so .....u may not find it varies as u move along other saunas
few might pref GWM but u know..........

While one would luv variety hence the reason for Sg, multi racial n multi-cult and multirelig, at one time, we could ONLY play w one (land is scarce in sg) , the most two?

haha..thanks for the advise ...just prefer to play with something that looks different from mine...i hv been to other sauna but its mainly chinese..so wanted to try other places..

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

how I wish I let u have all my shares of others (since I m ok)
and as I have mentioned, there is an influx, u shd know where to go by now

ya..one man's meat is another man's poison...i too wish i could give those that pursue me like hell..even i say no..still come coz same race..

11 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

1 should be appreciative of his own body , and that the world is chasing him like hell

How I envy

no worries..i am in my prime..young and fit in my 20's....one day up..next day i will come down..i know its not for ever...

On 22/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

You miss out, there is also one china man sleeping there in his working uniform, he too dun let pple paly with him.

I was rejected when I touched him. Just wonder why these pple go shogun for what !

I remember seeing this chinaman at another sauna in Chinatown area. Maybe called 7 or something and it's entrance fee was very cheap. This chinaman was there, usually with some Chinese newspaper. Once finished reading, he will close the door without locking it and went to sleep. I managed to sneak in and lie beside him. He woke up and I told him other rooms are occupied, and he went back to sleep. Once he started snoring, I untied both his old school pants and underwear, to unveil a huge soft cock with bushy pubs. I gave him a bj as well as lick his nice huge scrotum. his cock started growing and I can hear the snoring stop. Soon he cum, a lot. Then he "pretend" to wake up and frustratedly told me he is not into guys and asked me to leave the room. After i left, he locked the door and continued sleeping. Haha. Managed to do this one more time in that sauna.

Believed he slept at the staircase at that mall next to outrank park mrt which has been torn down now. 

So you tell me he is gay or not? TBH, i am not sure. What i am sure his cock and ballsack are my ideal ones.

3 hours ago, Guest Haha said:

I remember seeing this chinaman at another sauna in Chinatown area. Maybe called 7 or something and it's entrance fee was very cheap. This chinaman was there, usually with some Chinese newspaper. Once finished reading, he will close the door without locking it and went to sleep. I managed to sneak in and lie beside him. He woke up and I told him other rooms are occupied, and he went back to sleep. Once he started snoring, I untied both his old school pants and underwear, to unveil a huge soft cock with bushy pubs. I gave him a bj as well as lick his nice huge scrotum. his cock started growing and I can hear the snoring stop. Soon he cum, a lot. Then he "pretend" to wake up and frustratedly told me he is not into guys and asked me to leave the room. After i left, he locked the door and continued sleeping. Haha. Managed to do this one more time in that sauna.

Believed he slept at the staircase at that mall next to outrank park mrt which has been torn down now. 

So you tell me he is gay or not? TBH, i am not sure. What i am sure his cock and ballsack are my ideal ones.

What's the name of the sauna? Is it a gay sauna? 

Guest Where is  pacifier boy?
On 22/01/2018 at 11:49 PM, Guest So hot meh ? said:

So lagi hot meh...

On 26/01/2018 at 8:40 PM, Guest Kneeling naked said:

Pacifier boy also like to kneel naked at room or at upper lever open garden , he will materbate himself while kneeling naked n waiting for cock to suck . Not sure the same boy.

Now I am at Shogun, never see this young pacifier boy leh... I am horny now. Want this pacifier boy to suck my cock leh.. who known what time he will be in Shogun ah?

19 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

he might not let anyone just hug him hor

-Ignored-, u were rejected too.

Haha, what so difficult about the china worker man, chat with him and offer him 2-3 cans of beer. He later will sleep well n sore for you to milk him..

haha.. just fantasies... not good to do that...

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

-Ignored-, u were rejected too.

Haha, what so difficult about the china worker man, chat with him and offer him 2-3 cans of beer. He later will sleep well n sore for you to milk him..

haha.. just fantasies... not good to do that...

Sorry

i m nt interested in a huge blue collar worker 

and i m just sharing my observatn when we r all using the same bed

u r free to share urs but not conjuring images that u didnt see by your own eyes!

5 hours ago, kliandraknotz said:

Anyone heading to shogun? How is the crowd like usually on a Monday?

Most of the people will have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 mouth, 1 nose, 2 arms, 2 legs...

Guest What time Pacifier Boy in?
On 13/02/2018 at 10:46 PM, -Ignored- said:

and how was it?

Anyone known what time that sucking pacifier boy will be at Shogun tonight ? Plan to go later after 12 midnight to let this pacifier boy suck my cock. I two weeks no cum already, Very horny. If this pacifier boy suck well. Might let him swallow my precious 2 weeks cum..

10 hours ago, Guest What time Pacifier Boy in? said:

Anyone known what time that sucking pacifier boy will be at Shogun tonight ? Plan to go later after 12 midnight to let this pacifier boy suck my cock. I two weeks no cum already, Very horny. If this pacifier boy suck well. Might let him swallow my precious 2 weeks cum..

You guys talk as if you want ppl to swallow and he will/ must. Even if u dun like it but u cum in his mouth it is his decision to swallow or not to swallow. 

it was fun!

just returned though didn't have sex

all snatching for "oranges" or Chinese sausages

too bad I m feeling lazy to move about, the specky guy who kept pulling me didn't get to play

hopefully next time, I did try to hint but he didn't get me
I was held down by so many
(sorry grandpas and granduncles while they luv gettg angbaos from their pocket, everyone wanna fresher meat? even in CNY)

(I don't care it is married or NOT, so long u r in here, u r ALL Sauna customers)

hungry now, chomp chomp at MCD (too bad for those who went in late,  I was there so early sleeping, no1 bothering me allow me for enough beauty sleep)

10 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

it was fun!

just returned though didn't have sex

all snatching for "oranges" or Chinese sausages

too bad I m feeling lazy to move about, the specky guy who kept pulling me didn't get to play

hopefully next time, I did try to hint but he didn't get me
I was held down by so many
(sorry grandpas and granduncles while they luv gettg angbaos from their pocket, everyone wanna fresher meat? even in CNY)

(I don't care it is married or NOT, so long u r in here, u r ALL Sauna customers)

hungry now, chomp chomp at MCD (too bad for those who went in late,  I was there so early sleeping, no1 bothering me allow me for enough beauty sleep)

Wow. Lucky uncles to grope u dry :D

9 minutes ago, Ezra81 said:

Wow. Lucky uncles to grope u dry :D

someone said I m nothing but.....

grope is fun, I don't mind many

but suck - only one allowed

the guy who kept hinting me  kept pulling my toes to get into a room (but I think he is a top, and me too)

Uncle Masseur wanna massage him but he declined uncle

I felt sad for that uncle, I even do a hand signal that Uncle masseur is good at it
he told uncle he prefer "slim" ones, I felt sad for Uncle on a CNY period (cos CNY is a period to gather all sort of pp u don't like but we harmonise among all)

which is why I m ok w many fondling me so long it is not sucking
I don't mind "returning a favour" too (for this CNY period n it s ending soon) but I have to rush out I m so hungry after 7pm

7 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

the guy who kept hinting me  kept pulling my toes to get into a room (but I think he is a top, and me too)

I felt sad for that uncle, I even do a hand signal that Uncle masseur is good at it
he told uncle he prefer "slim" ones, I felt sad for Uncle on a CNY period (cos CNY is a period to gather all sort of pp u don't like but we harmonise among all)

I don't mind "returning a favour" too (for this CNY period n it s ending soon) but I have to rush out I m so hungry after 7pm

Haha... everyone wants your sausage la... pls share with all ....:D

9 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I should be there jus now... :doh:

14 minutes ago, Ezra81 said:

I should be there jus now... :doh:

nvm, if fated will meet again

Anyway, even if met

u wont know it is me right?
cos the one who was sucking me was slim too and in the dark , all looked the same

usu I shoo pp away (so as to be focused on 1-to-1), maybe just now was having beauty sleep and suddenly awoke and the slim guy have been shifting from location , following closely
and it is CNY so "open house" (istana and  museums, national orchid garden shall not have the privilege of doing FOC open house during this period)

oh I just learn that on CNY Day 1 , the boss ONLY Accept cash payment

ie u have paid membership (card), is totally not accepted

I asked the staff why is that so for CNY day 1, he claimed he s not sure (yes he is one of the newest employed)  but he said the boss been doing this tradition all these while

is that so? I don't rem  seeing though (maybe I hardly go on CNY day 1)

while I don't lunch on their free meal all the time
Shogun is the only place 24hr all the time and comes w free buffet (simple dishes) for the old folks and all patrons (it s heartening just to think of this pt) during most festive season

Pls spend effort on helping another humans

it is fine to have complaints about services (it seemed that many kept complaining the bugs) but take it up to the right person appropriately

I don't think shogun bosses read the comments here , they r not into online

go straight to the horse mouth pls

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.