Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Cheaper than hotel
On 22/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

You miss out, there is also one china man sleeping there in his working uniform, he too dun let pple paly with him.

I was rejected when I touched him. Just wonder why these pple go shogun for what !

A place to sleep.  

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, Guest Touch Only said:

This guy Only want people to masterbate only as he ever rejected me when I want to suck him..He told me he only let girl suck n he only fuck girl, just wonder the purpose of him going to shogun? 

Maybe he is HIV positive and don't want to pass it to you, so don't force yourself on the person who rejected you.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:39 PM, kliandraknotz said:

It's super packed here now..omg..

on usu eves like CNY, big festive, the boss (the real santa!) is kind to provide buffets , it has been a tradition for some time- a slight increase in price (a business norm) only

On 22/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

You miss out, there is also one china man sleeping there in his working uniform, he too dun let pple paly with him.

I was rejected when I touched him. Just wonder why these pple go shogun for what !

Aiya, you are not his type lah. I sleep beside him a few times, sometimes he will move his hand to touch me. I bet he suck someone who he liked too. But I reject him as I prefer boy boy.

Guest GOOD SUCKER
On Saturday 30,December,2017 at 10:49 PM, Guest Cocksucker said:

Yesterday sucked by a boy when I noticed him sucking a pacifier inside one of the maze room.

This boy cock sucking skill is really GOOD.

yes, he is a good cocksucker

since kbox thread is closed for gd finally, shall use this as a thread for any sharing of encounters in all saunas:

sharing of recent visit:

somebody edged me,  a baby chub?w that typical hairstyle, u know (don't think he s a reglar)
I think he is trying to invite me to a room but somehow he didn't pop the qn ( I was alrdy dozing off)

he played with me and then use ways and means to make me cum *yes I take ages to cum (when it is a non penetrative)

Also my v first time, being edged or cum twice in a row hand-operated and mouth operated by someone (I wanna stopped him for the 2nd round)

I wanna to do more with him , but upon washing his hands, somehow I lost him and I was totally "wasted" after the 2nd cum

upon he came out from the steam rm, I think he s leaving with him dressing up
so sad...but he s kinda cute (no muscle, nothing much but still cute)

"Madonna" (Mdm M)

While he is not exactly effeminate,  due to good acting skills, can smell his Madonna's traits well hidden

in the dark, I cannot see him well, he appeared to be manly then, but upon moving into the rm, I see that he should be one of the frequentor of this sauna

I didn't proceed further, didn't penetrate him, didn't allow him to suck (everytime too much sucking made me sick down there esp I have given the opportunity to baby bear mentioned above)

why Mdm M (esp Madonna is to many of  us an idol)?

She knows how to dress and walk as though performing vogue
- most men who visited saunas, will just be in casual , if not on business attire (due to non dressdwn days after work)
Mdm M dressed himself w the kind of shoes(not those men's leather biz shoes), strut her walk w those man-bag (btw, that design is out), wear her Gucci lookalike big specs (not the Korean type)-upon leaving (but in the sauna she didn't)

yes her hairstyle, getting balding (like most men, it is fine, not to worry) but she pull those top hair up to create fuller impression

if not , surely I will have recognised her @ the very beginning
and w jewellery all over his body , yet stilll wish to act very manly
(u r who u r, but if acting in total darkness place can be rather misleading)

so sorry she didn't have much of mine and we ended w me claiming I need to go , she proceed to the next rm guy for foc sucking!

btw, Andrew is the extra plus size of one of Shogun staff

Guest Wanna Sauna Topic

I'm confused. So the Cruise Club thread was closed due to idiots constantly posting messages asking for people to meet them there at certain times? And now the Keybox thread is closed due to Starlioned spreading rumors and making accusations? So only the Shogun and TMC threads are accessible anymore.

I think a better approach is to suspend those guys asking for people to meet them at Cruise Club (ban their IP if they are guests) and to suspend Starlioned for causing problems related to Keybox. It is totally unfair to everyone else reading Blowing Wind that we can't have discussions on Cruise Club and Keybox.

I'd almost say there are people with an agenda to cause all sauna threads to be closed, and the moderators have fallen into their trap, except that I don't actually think there is any connection between the Cruise Club trolls and Starlioned's issues with Keybox. But there needs to be an option to discuss all saunas.

8 hours ago, Guest Wanna Sauna Topic said:

I'm confused. So the Cruise Club thread was closed due to idiots constantly posting messages asking for people to meet them there at certain times? And now the Keybox thread is closed due to Starlioned spreading rumors and making accusations? So only the Shogun and TMC threads are accessible anymore.

I think a better approach is to suspend those guys asking for people to meet them at Cruise Club (ban their IP if they are guests) and to suspend Starlioned for causing problems related to Keybox. It is totally unfair to everyone else reading Blowing Wind that we can't have discussions on Cruise Club and Keybox.

I'd almost say there are people with an agenda to cause all sauna threads to be closed, and the moderators have fallen into their trap, except that I don't actually think there is any connection between the Cruise Club trolls and Starlioned's issues with Keybox. But there needs to be an option to discuss all saunas.

Fully agree with you. This starlioned is really pain in the ass. Roams about aimlessly, looking and asking people for sex at his residential area at Telok Blangah. Terrible person. Should be banned and become transgender instead.

On 1/1/2018 at 1:16 PM, Guest GOOD SUCKER said:

yes, he is a good cocksucker

From earlier post, his name is Anthony. Tested his skills. Very the shiok !! 

Not only is he a good cocksucker, he also lives inside at Shogun. 24/7 hour on-call.

11 minutes ago, Guest Shogun said:

Oh, I know. He is the one with tua na na (big na na). Butch style.

The appeared to b muscular one?? He said nt the sissy one

i didnt knw cruise sauna theead is closed too?

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Not only is he a good cocksucker, he also lives inside at Shogun. 24/7 hour on-call.

He did go out 

not 24hrs

Guest Who is cocksucker Anthony?
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi Sir, shogun has quite a few good cocksucker, how to identify which one is Anthony ? I like good cocksucker ..

Guest Name not Tony meh?
19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Are you referring to that young cute boy sucking pacifier and walking around? I sucked by him before , Agreeded that his SUCKING SKILL is "excellence". He told me his name is Tony, but he prefer people to call him baby. Anthony might be another new name.

5 hours ago, Guest Name not Tony meh? said:

Are you referring to that young cute boy sucking pacifier and walking around? I sucked by him before , Agreeded that his SUCKING SKILL is "excellence". He told me his name is Tony, but he prefer people to call him baby. Anthony might be another new name.

which is why I m also confused, just call him the baby /pacifier will do

Guest Curios
9 hours ago, Guest Reporter said:

Cute pacifier baby is here at shogun now. Just saw him sucked a guy at 2nd lev, open garden, so many people see..

When he is sucking a dick, where does he keep the pacifier?  Hang with a string around his neck? Or plug it into his ass?

Guest Lose to pacifier boy lah
5 hours ago, Guest rtes said:

Image result for sucking on pacifier gifs

My doggie also very good at sucking .......on pacifier lah

Hahaha , LOL LOL LOL , 

Yout dog dog lose to that cute pacifier boy at shogun la, this pacifier boy not only suck pacifier very good , his is also EXOERT in sucking COCK leh........your dog dog able to suck human COCK.....

Guest Funny Sia
4 hours ago, Guest Curios said:

When he is sucking a dick, where does he keep the pacifier?  Hang with a string around his neck? Or plug it into his ass?

Plug his pacifier into his ass..so funny....

Guest Guest Sucks well
14 hours ago, Guest Reporter said:

Cute pacifier baby is here at shogun now. Just saw him sucked a guy at 2nd lev, open garden, so many people see..

Actually there are other good cock suckers around .. I'm just one of them lol

But I don't need to put on pacifier to gain attention anyway. Lol ..not being sour OK. Lol ..

Dear Management of Shogun. I have some conerns about the club and i am offering my contructive feedback.

1-The speakers at the top floor bust its bass...when you play dance music, the sound is so bad it hurts the ears...either change to softer style music or change the speakers.

2-The mattress need changing too as its torn. 

3-The fans at the rooftop are not working

4-The shower gel you provided is too diluted

5-The instant noodles at $2.50 is too expensive

6-The towels are rough and frayed..kindly change to new softer ones as the rough towels hurt our skin

7-The movie room..please play more up to date movies instead of old ones

8-No water provided? Must at least provide water cooler

9-Recently price increase 20% to $12 from $10 but I do not see an improvement in service

10-Food menu should be expanded to include bread, bao or nasi lemak

11-please telp people to talk softer especially at night...the big breast malay man with aunty hair talks very loud, if his friends are there they talk even louder

12-must provide body moisturizer and hand lotion

I believe that we support you but you must make our hard earn money worth otherwise we will go elasewhere with better service.

1 minute ago, Guest Gues said:

Dear Management of Shogun. I have some conerns about the club and i am offering my contructive feedback.

1-The speakers at the top floor bust its bass...when you play dance music, the sound is so bad it hurts the ears...either change to softer style music or change the speakers.

2-The mattress need changing too as its torn. 

3-The fans at the rooftop are not working

4-The shower gel you provided is too diluted

5-The instant noodles at $2.50 is too expensive

6-The towels are rough and frayed..kindly change to new softer ones as the rough towels hurt our skin

7-The movie room..please play more up to date movies instead of old ones

8-No water provided? Must at least provide water cooler

9-Recently price increase 20% to $12 from $10 but I do not see an improvement in service

10-Food menu should be expanded to include bread, bao or nasi lemak

11-please telp people to talk softer especially at night...the big breast malay man with aunty hair talks very loud, if his friends are there they talk even louder

12-must provide body moisturizer and hand lotion

I believe that we support you but you must make our hard earn money worth otherwise we will go elasewhere with better service.

13- kopi at $1.00 is too expensive..a pack of 35 Nescafe 3 in 1 cost $5.70..thats $0.16 each but you sell at $1.00 that is daylight robbery..sell at $0.50 please.

Guest Shogun
On 1/7/2018 at 6:41 PM, Guest Gues said:

I agreed on only this one point..

Also, I hate those people who bring the small LED torch light into the maze and flash it on your face.

(Well, I know the visitors behavior is not something can be controlled easily by management of Shogun)

32 minutes ago, Guest Okdjbssj said:

ANy hot guy there now ?

Saw a hot mata there. Duno he mata or not but he wore mata khor dark blue with side pocket. He go home liao 

Guest Sell pacifier? Sure or not

Heard that the management is selling baby pacifier ?

objective is to let those cicksuckers to have something to suck if happen those cocksuckers unable to find any cock to suck?

Not sure real or not. any 风声 ? 

Guest Will buy pacifier
11 hours ago, Guest Sell pacifier? Sure or not said:

Heard that the management is selling baby pacifier ?

objective is to let those cicksuckers to have something to suck if happen those cocksuckers unable to find any cock to suck?

Not sure real or not. any 风声 ? 

I am not a cocksucker, but I might buy a pacifier to suck n walk around if happen shogun is selling pacifier. How much a pacifier? 50 cents ? My last time sucking pacifier might be around 20 plus years ago.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.