Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

1 hour ago, Guest Kneeling Pacifier Boy said:

Hi Noooway, I just heard from my Friend who is a regular to shogun, he told me this pacifier boy is not what you said suck anybody, he is very selective also. My Friend a bit fat n a bit old ever approved this cute pacifier boy to suck him n was rejected. So I don't think this cute pacifier boy is like a rubbish bin, will suck any person. Like yesterday this cute pacifier boy sucked me, I am not that worry. No offence to say that once a gay step into a gay spa, the RISK is there already, what do you guys think ? To me, I am not that worry, by the way I am good looking, not fat, and late 20.

Toilet bowl and public urinal can’t choose their users! 

Guest Cum Lover
3 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I bet you are a good sucker man 

Morning Ben Ben Ben SIR, compare to cute pacifier boy, I think pacifier Boy  is MORE GOOD when sucking people COCKS based on all the comments here. 

Guest Kneeling Pacifier Boy
3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, I believed that RISK is always there once u started doing bj esp (be it in a sauna or toilet, public venues or even personal hookups)

glad that he chooses too....he wake me up one morning and requested that he needed something to quench his thirst
I qn him why me, so many around?? (knwg the ans, I pretend to ask the obvious, when I glanced thru all those sleeping around)
he said looking at mine, I should have a well stock up of a large pile of urine

but I just cant do it when I m urinating into his mouth
not used to a human lip urinal

he requested why not let him blow instead? I acceded but for a short while before I rushed for my bath

but why are we often on this character all the time?

it s time to move on some other characters? Which other characters do u often seen?

I rem there are some interesting ones:

-the old grandpa who always tied up his hair w a undercut (none of sg males are more funky than him) wearing a sweater but naked ALWAYS from waist down, who love to perform for Anyone!!! sucking all your milk

-a skinny guy (not too bad looking but somehow getting extremely slim nowadays) who always don a sexy underwear , I think he is flex but pref to b a btm more: free  use

-titties , drooping chest/tits, I shared before: he looked feminine and definitely acted feminine, even with clothing on, walking outside

- he and one of his other friend tend to speak loudly, but by hearing their conversation, no doubt it is quite funny  as they shared their experience and hunts for cocks in shogun

-dolly:  the one who played w a doll/puppet/rabbit softtoy, I called him dolly is cos of his mid-length hairstyle with a hairband over it (I mentioned some of them previously too)

- as well as lingerie man, the bigger size man who wears fuchsia pink lingerie nightly but he will wrapped up his face with the towel (that means u could do anything to him)

-lately there are 1-2 kept standing there specky guy again not too tall, w a not too bad (not as beefy as the younger ones) chest, but kept standin there awaiting for his one and only, eg a few hours ago, he is there at the same spot, after I tour a few round, he s still there , after I entered a room and came out he is still there

new Models of the Shogun era?
-yup another one who only pref to play w his shorts on (yes shorts, not underwear, not even boxers)* , likely he will sit on a bench, if not in those cruising holes room

- anyone else, u can think of?

oh ya

-twin bros * yes short ones as one of u posted on short as height

this is to help in shifting the focus from the pacifier boy

*: for those who don't know what are some of the undies attire requested by most saunas: view here - http://www.r3sauna.com/en/

Hi , Thanks for your above infos.

To my preferences, I still prefer to see this " Cute Pacifier Sucking Boy ".

Heard Shogun Boss Ah Pui ( Botak , wearing underwear ) like him a lot also, everytime when biss ah put cook, sure will cook for this cute pacifier boy de.

U guys can ask around in shogun see whether the Boss ah pui like to talk to this pacifier boy. I also ever seen Vincent talked to this cute pacifier boy sometime as Vincent seldom around in Shogun as Ah Pui is running the show in Shogun.

3 minutes ago, Guest Kneeling Pacifier Boy said:

Hi , Thanks for your above infos.

To my preferences, I still prefer to see this " Cute Pacifier Sucking Boy ".

Heard Shogun Boss Ah Pui ( Botak , wearing underwear ) like him a lot also, everytime when biss ah put cook, sure will cook for this cute pacifier boy de.

U guys can ask around in shogun see whether the Boss ah pui like to talk to this pacifier boy. I also ever seen Vincent talked to this cute pacifier boy sometime as Vincent seldom around in Shogun as Ah Pui is running the show in Shogun.

Hi guys, sorry typo., regard to above attached text , 

I mean whenever shogun boss ah pui cook, sure will cook for this cute pacifier boy, like ah pui Son already..

Guest Fishy Biz

For whatever reasons, the way ( and the sheer number of times) this so called  "cute pacifier boy" is being mentioned in this particular forum is eerily suspicious.

Perhaps it is just me.

But maybe, just maybe, there seems to be a concerted effort somehow to implicitly and explicitly "promote" this particular person. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Fishy Biz said:

For whatever reasons, the way ( and the sheer number of times) this so called  "cute pacifier boy" is being mentioned in this particular forum is eerily suspicious.

Perhaps it is just me.

But maybe, just maybe, there seems to be a concerted effort somehow to implicitly and explicitly "promote" this particular person. 

Anyone can be cute pacifier boy?

as Long as you are cute

use a pacifier

and you are a boy...

i Guess all guys here just talk talk only

don’t think so much 

2 minutes ago, Guest Fishy Biz said:

Perhaps it is just me.

Hi Fishy Biz

Regard to my past comments , sorry if you felt disturb.

I promised I just met this " cute pacifier boy " one, that was last week at the open garden big bed ( level 2 ).

I saw him kneeling naked at the garden next to the big garden beds , that act of his made me interest to talked about him.

I based on fact, I have friends told me about him also as some talked to him also.

if you have this so call " suspicious ".

No offence, My suggest, go to shogun to so call " see what I have said n some other guys said " will true on not.

I just 就事论事 only.

Merry Christmas to you.

( If my comment again made you angry, sincere sorry about that )

7 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Anyone can be cute pacifier boy?

as Long as you are cute

use a pacifier

and you are a boy...

i Guess all guys here just talk talk only

don’t think so much 

Hi Ben 

Agreeded what you have said. Who don't like cute boy in Shogun especially Shogun customers base are mostly Uncle ?

I think the boss talks to nearly everyone, very friendly

but cos pacifier is a regular, hence maintaining close relationships w  regular customers is key

pac is not a loafer I trust, I saw him buying drinks for other regular* too

*the botak one (quite lean) youngish uncle, he patronises keybox too....

so there is nothing fishy or suspicious at all

By the way,last nite  there is a shy customer (uncle - older than me, slim type but abit "soft") asking me how come he seldom see me in 10men or such saunas? Reply: cos I don't come that frequently as in a week a few times

but I m able to easily rem every unique characters

Guest Fishy Biz
27 minutes ago, snowball said:

will pacifier boy bring in more people after interesting posts keep on posting in this thread, i wonder :)

#hiddenfigures

That was my thoughts initially when I read (and saw)  this sudden spike of pacifier-boy stories regaled by various unknown sauna visitors.

6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, I believed that RISK is always there once u started doing bj esp (be it in a sauna or toilet, public venues or even personal hookups)

glad that he chooses too....he wake me up one morning and requested that he needed something to quench his thirst
I qn him why me, so many around?? (knwg the ans, I pretend to ask the obvious, when I glanced thru all those sleeping around)
he said looking at mine, I should have a well stock up of a large pile of urine

but I just cant do it when I m urinating into his mouth
not used to a human lip urinal

he requested why not let him blow instead? I acceded but for a short while before I rushed for my bath

but why are we often on this character all the time?

it s time to move on some other characters? Which other characters do u often seen?

I rem there are some interesting ones:

-the old grandpa who always tied up his hair w a undercut (none of sg males are more funky than him) wearing a sweater but naked ALWAYS from waist down, who love to perform for Anyone!!! sucking all your milk

-a skinny guy (not too bad looking but somehow getting extremely slim nowadays) who always don a sexy underwear , I think he is flex but pref to b a btm more: free  use

-titties , drooping chest/tits, I shared before: he looked feminine and definitely acted feminine, even with clothing on, walking outside

- he and one of his other friend tend to speak loudly, but by hearing their conversation, no doubt it is quite funny  as they shared their experience and hunts for cocks in shogun

-dolly:  the one who played w a doll/puppet/rabbit softtoy, I called him dolly is cos of his mid-length hairstyle with a hairband over it (I mentioned some of them previously too)

- as well as lingerie man, the bigger size man who wears fuchsia pink lingerie nightly but he will wrapped up his face with the towel (that means u could do anything to him)

-lately there are 1-2 kept standing there specky guy again not too tall, w a not too bad (not as beefy as the younger ones) chest, but kept standin there awaiting for his one and only, eg a few hours ago, he is there at the same spot, after I tour a few round, he s still there , after I entered a room and came out he is still there

new Models of the Shogun era?
-yup another one who only pref to play w his shorts on (yes shorts, not underwear, not even boxers)* , likely he will sit on a bench, if not in those cruising holes room

- anyone else, u can think of?

oh ya

-twin bros * yes short ones as one of u posted on short as height

this is to help in shifting the focus from the pacifier boy

*: for those who don't know what are some of the undies attire requested by most saunas: view here - http://www.r3sauna.com/en/

Why must complaint? Dont like dun touch lor. If anyone wear panda suit let them be..did they harm or disturb you? 

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:14 PM, Guest Pacifier Boy Sucker said:

Guys here

who ever let the pacifier boy suck before ?

and is this pacifier boy a good Cock sucker !

I will let him suck mu cock if he is a good cock sucker.

May i knw why are u all calling this boy pacifier boy? I find so funny hahaa

Guest big heart
2 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Becos the said person is always sucking on a pacifier while everyone can see him in the TV room and the upstairs smoking area like this. He is quite blatant.

Dog, Puppy, Baby, Child, Pacifier, Sucking, Dummy

and while said person is sucking on pacifier , his eyes and fingers are busy working on his Ipad. Non stop.

dog using ipad, dog, ipad, win an ipad 3, ipad 3, contest, photo contest

So his mouth and tongue is always doing a workout on the pacifier so that it will be used to massage and caress and lick the you know ........when placed in the mouth of said person.

Guest Adult sucking Pacifier ?
11 hours ago, Guest big heart said:

Becos the said person is always sucking on a pacifier while everyone can see him in the TV room and the upstairs smoking area like this. He is quite blatant.

Dog, Puppy, Baby, Child, Pacifier, Sucking, Dummy

and while said person is sucking on pacifier , his eyes and fingers are busy working on his Ipad. Non stop.

dog using ipad, dog, ipad, win an ipad 3, ipad 3, contest, photo contest

So his mouth and tongue is always doing a workout on the pacifier so that it will be used to massage and caress and lick the you know ........when placed in the mouth of said person.

Oh my god, an adult sucking Pacifier at shogun? This pacifier boy then daring.. salute him

Guest Big heart
20 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Guest Pacifier photo
2 hours ago, Guest Big heart said:

Why you can put video, photo, why I can not leh ? I want to put a " PACIFIER " photo leh.. 

Guest Confirm have pacifier boy
23 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Creative, interesting, funny and cute, I would say

Bro, I am regular to shogun. Confirm have this boy sucking a Pacifier no stop at Shogun. He just walk here n there while sucking the pacifier. I seen him many times. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Confirm have pacifier boy said:

Bro, I am regular to shogun. Confirm have this boy sucking a Pacifier no stop at Shogun. He just walk here n there while sucking the pacifier. I seen him many times. 

Initially I tot the ppl mentioning pacifier has another meaning to it, was shocked to know that you guys really mean a guy sucking pacifier. I was amused. And im really curious to see it for my own eyes. But then how to knw which day and time he goes sia.

14 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Initially I tot the ppl mentioning pacifier has another meaning to it, was shocked to know that you guys really mean a guy sucking pacifier. I was amused. And im really curious to see it for my own eyes. But then how to knw which day and time he goes sia.

looks like he is here at shogun every night after 10pm. like now.

Guest Old timer

Shogun is for us lowest class gays to find sex. Me more than 60yo, I already accept the fact that I'm already pass the expiry date for gays. What to do, right?

Like we old timers always joking, give people free also nobody want, have to subsidise with money then can. Sometimes I go Shogun try my luck. Fuck, suck, public sex, anything also I have to accept. Actually going to Shogun is not bad there'll be people looking for quick fuck after 10pm. I stand there easy for them to happy push me into room to fuck me. I don't have to compete with those better gays for sex.

Guest Gay is CLEVER
6 hours ago, Guest Old timer said:

Shogun is for us lowest class gays to find sex. Me more than 60yo, I already accept the fact that I'm already pass the expiry date for gays. What to do, right?

Like we old timers always joking, give people free also nobody want, have to subsidise with money then can. Sometimes I go Shogun try my luck. Fuck, suck, public sex, anything also I have to accept. Actually going to Shogun is not bad there'll be people looking for quick fuck after 10pm. I stand there easy for them to happy push me into room to fuck me. I don't have to compete with those better gays for sex.

Hi Guest Old Timer 

I don't think gay is Low class, actually gay is very clever.

I am gay, I am "more clever " than my colleagues in my company  who are not gay.

I have talked to a few gays in shogun n other gay spa, a lot are holding professional job like teaching, engineer, businessman etc etc.

I heard that this cute sucking pacifier boy  don't need to work at all.

And he is very rich wow. 

When I was on leave for a few days last month, I went Shogun very often and stay quite Long hours in different timing between day n night.

I can seen this cute sucking pacifier boy at shogun "all the time " sitting at TV room looking at his ipad no stop while enjoying sucking the pacifier like no tomorrow.

He still dare to walk here n there, up n down while sucking a pacifier. His act surprise me, give me $ I also not dare. I ever seen him sucking pacifier talking to bosses.

He won't disturb people at all. And people also won't feel disturb.

I didn't so call " play " with this pacifier boy as I like mature gay more.. haha

But I feel that this pacifier boy add on to the " FEEL " in shogun. It suddenly made me feel young like I am at a young gay spa. 

Guys should known that shogun customers more to mature guys.

If more people are sucking pacifiers, to me is ok.

As Long as can make my mood relax , I am ok de. 

So gay is clever n not Low class .. 

Guest PROUD GAY
6 hours ago, Guest Gay is CLEVER said:

Hi Guest Old Timer 

I don't think gay is Low class, actually gay is very clever.

I am gay, I am "more clever " than my colleagues in my company  who are not gay.

I have talked to a few gays in shogun n other gay spa, a lot are holding professional job like teaching, engineer, businessman etc etc.

I heard that this cute sucking pacifier boy  don't need to work at all.

And he is very rich wow. 

When I was on leave for a few days last month, I went Shogun very often and stay quite Long hours in different timing between day n night.

I can seen this cute sucking pacifier boy at shogun "all the time " sitting at TV room looking at his ipad no stop while enjoying sucking the pacifier like no tomorrow.

He still dare to walk here n there, up n down while sucking a pacifier. His act surprise me, give me $ I also not dare. I ever seen him sucking pacifier talking to bosses.

He won't disturb people at all. And people also won't feel disturb.

I didn't so call " play " with this pacifier boy as I like mature gay more.. haha

But I feel that this pacifier boy add on to the " FEEL " in shogun. It suddenly made me feel young like I am at a young gay spa. 

Guys should known that shogun customers more to mature guys.

If more people are sucking pacifiers, to me is ok.

As Long as can make my mood relax , I am ok de. 

So gay is clever n not Low class .. 

Strongly Agreeded, Gay is CLEVER and INTELLIGENT..

Guest fatty mummy
18 hours ago, Guest Old timer said:

Yep , Shogun is quite popular with the bottom feeders , they would gladly suck up and clean the bottom of the tank of food bits, dead animal parts and whatever waste products there are at the bottom, even fecal matter ?

bottom feeders are important to the ecosystem  , they help keep frustrated men calm and released, and they help maintain the whole ecosystem, sexually frustrated men are dangerous men.

Thank you to all the lower class bottom feeders of Shogun.

LOL.

Guest Money Matters

Hey there guys!

I just want to know the entry cost for shogun since I can't seem to find it anywhere. Also, what's the theme for Thursday nights?

Thanks so much for answering!

Guest Pacifier Theme Night
7 hours ago, Guest Money Matters said:

Hey there guys!

I just want to know the entry cost for shogun since I can't seem to find it anywhere. Also, what's the theme for Thursday nights?

Thanks so much for answering!

Hi Guest Money Matters

Due to recent comments mostly on cute sucking pacifier boy.

Tonight theme night will be ' Sucking PACIFIER Night " .

Each gay will be given a FREE "pacifier" when arrive.  ( Sponsor by this cute pacifier boy since he is so ficking RICH as stated on the above comment by one of the guest ) And this pacifier can bring back home as a souvenir. 

Hi Guest Money Matters, my comment here is JOKING de. 

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:57 PM, -Ignored- said:

isnt it quite obvious that they are really mentioning a guy sucking the pac? and it is more than one mentioning it

Can''t we have a better topic?

Well i didnt read page from 1 all the way to last page. Just lazy to read all

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow sounds very hot!  How does that man look like? He must be a straight man...how was his lan jiao? Big and juicy?

erm, which man -  the man who looked at photos when cumming??

u shdnt ask me about dicks...........

if u trust my eyesight , to me it looks thin and normal , he is amazed mine is larger, he touched abit

I think all btms who are afraid of pain or pref it thinner, would like his

Pls don't ask me is he straight or is he married?

to me so long u r a customer for the sauna, it speaks to much about u surely know about what this sauna means and how u manage to locate it
stepping into it, means u might chance upon or outsiders might saw u goin in
tabloids and reporters do make special reports or topics
to me, it is very obvious already (if he is 90-100% straight , likely wont b there in such an attire at wee hours .....)
and who cares

So long u  stepped in as a customer, it is very obvious, what u r longing for

but u didn't even bother to get near him, after u claimed he s so hot? manly and.......

glad that we both lying right beside, others at the other side also tried touching w  a long q

but glad that he grabbed me closer, if not I will choose to sleep

17 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

but u didn't even bother to get near him, after u claimed he s so hot? manly and.......

glad that we both lying right beside, others at the other side also tried touching w  a long q

but glad that he grabbed me closer, if not I will choose to sleep

I want to but already 2 man are playing with his lan jiao and several others crowding over him.

I notice he never touch anyone..also heard rumours he is a mata.

1 hour ago, Guest Touch Only said:

This guy Only want people to masterbate only as he ever rejected me when I want to suck him..He told me he only let girl suck n he only fuck girl, just wonder the purpose of him going to shogun? 

Just to shoot sperm i guess and cheaper..gal expensive.

1 hour ago, Guest Touch Only said:

This guy Only want people to masterbate only as he ever rejected me when I want to suck him..He told me he only let girl suck n he only fuck girl, just wonder the purpose of him going to shogun? 

regret to hear that, touchonly

I think  it is a way to put it across to u nicely

nvm, look for others who are interestested in  playing w u

If one would to f girls, he will not even come in here

, if just to shoot , one will choose to watch all kind of porn , FOC!

from trannies to milf options of all kinds .......

2 hours ago, Guest Touch Only said:

You miss out, there is also one china man sleeping there in his working uniform, he too dun let pple paly with him.

I was rejected when I touched him. Just wonder why these pple go shogun for what !

Guest Give us discount

I just wonder this sucking pacifier  boy ever suck ah pui ( the boss ) before since he talked ti ah pui so often n ah pui treated him makan / food  very often based on previous comments ? Haha

I think I must be good to this pacifier boy as he might be shogun " small boss " since he so close to ah pui ? Next time he might give me discount when I go shogun? Haha 

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You miss out, there is also one china man sleeping there in his working uniform, he too dun let pple paly with him.

I was rejected when I touched him. Just wonder why these pple go shogun for what !

I understand that twelve dollars per night sleeping there is cheaper than hotel 81. Got shower got steam room got tv got room to zzz. Got air con got toilet got water cooler. No fixed room and you can zzz anywhere you like. Sounds attractive 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I was hoping the rest of the shoguners can shift attention on "bus driver" or factory uniformist or ......whoevere

I rem him,too

he seemed boring to me w the same uniform and too large size

I dislike pp wearing outside clothes into the sauna (not sure how clean if it is really his uniform)

Yes, he don't usu let pp to touch but he allow those he like to sleep near him and he even purposely touch us to remind us to get closer

just to get closer and nothing more and  anyway, I m not into large size)

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.