Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

On 7/5/2023 at 8:24 PM, Itsme1981 said:

Anyone know there is a young slim tattoo ah beng there ?

31 minutes ago, EdgarHoe said:

@Itsme1981 care to share more? i saw a young hot tattoo ah beng there before as well but not sure if we are referring to the same person.

How would you like it if instead of the tattoo person, it's you been discussed in the discussion.

DO NOT gossip about people in the discussion.

was there last night. a little disappointing, met 2 tops who i really wanted to just fuck me. one was this guy who was an expert at fingering me, but he got soft after a few pumps, saying he needed to go raw in order to stay hard.

the other guy was an agressive guy i bumped into on the top floor orgy room. he grabbed my hand then pushed my head down to suck his cock. he aggressively bent me over to get access to my hole (i love that manly forcefulness) buttttt...........agian another top wanted to go raw only.... sigh

managed to get some other fun but those were ther 2 i really wanted

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Surprise
2 hours ago, Cutecuteguy said:

To the two young guys on Thursday morning. Both were cute and daring enough to make out in front of others. One had a long cock and the other had a thick one. 

wish I could join but I think they prefer the older guys watching. 

to my surprise, this place still exist and can survive the stiff competition ??? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Caucasian

Wana unleash my inner slut and get fucked by multiple Indian and Bangla big dicks in one night. Is Shogun the best place to go? Or any recommended times to go?

do the foreign workers who stay overnight look to play, or just sleep? 

Haha we should go together!

Im a white bttm who love indian dicks 😛

Guest Caucasian

Send me a PM 😝

I would but it seems like its not possible to create an acoount with an german email-adress?

Did you visited meanwhile and have a report for us? 🙂

I went once, but I can’t find the entrance hahaha 

Your gaydar failed you 😁.  But do not be disheartened, you would not be the only one who could not find the doorway into Shogun.

For my first visit, I found it quite quickly.  Went in, paid my money, and had a good time. 

Shogun will be closed for minor renovations from 4 Sept to 11 Sept. Reopen on 12 Sept

Shogun will be closed for minor renovations from 4 Sept to 11 Sept. Reopen on 12 Sept

another demise incident again?

for police investigation to delay a few day.

didn't they just renovation by adding a toilet wall panel at top floor and repositon the big bed from one corner to another end - that call renovation too???

anyway - looking forward for their staff to clean the place regular bcz i kenna stain by sperm and liquid stuff on my foot. Customer dun clean up after sex for the mattress foam.

just a feedback so that i can complete my $9x tickets asap before expire.

another demise incident again?

for police investigation to delay a few day.

didn't they just renovation by adding a toilet wall panel at top floor and repositon the big bed from one corner to another end - that call renovation too???

anyway - looking forward for their staff to clean the place regular bcz i kenna stain by sperm and liquid stuff on my foot. Customer dun clean up after sex for the mattress foam.

just a feedback so that i can complete my $9x tickets asap before expire.

Their main glass door is badly spoilt hence needed reno.

Their pass doesn't have any expiry.

Field Report.

Price $13

Renovation: Yes - would consider it substantial.

3rd floor - Instead of the long corridor, you turn right directly - the few rooms on the right same.

The two rooms immediately after the staircase, gone, convert into big bed - the old big bed gone. (privacy via curtain)

Inside the big bed, gym, outside bed, shower, toilet, seats same.

There's an addition of a long bar style table outside the gym door.

2nd floor - convert to big "square" setup, means you can walk around the whole perimeter.

locker, tv, shower, steam room same

entrance the three rooms same

the two middle room gone

right side bench gone, the two rooms at the window gone, bed same (becareful of the large pillar remaining)

back to main entrace, left side all the rooms gone, replaced with open blowjob area with stools provided (same stool in the gloryhole rooms)

right side gloryhole room convert to 3 single rooms.

the old pathway to that super dark area is still super dark

the place where the long bench used to be stretches all the way to the super dark old room

floor feels "dusty", not sure if it's the paint work or (can't see since it's so dark)

as of today, still can smell the paint work if you're overly sensitive.

Edited by keyboard

11 hours ago, keyboard said:

Field Report.

Price $13

Renovation: Yes - would consider it substantial.

3rd floor - Instead of the long corridor, you turn right directly - the few rooms on the right same.

The two rooms immediately after the staircase, gone, convert into big bed - the old big bed gone. (privacy via curtain)

Inside the big bed, gym, outside bed, shower, toilet, seats same.

There's an addition of a long bar style table outside the gym door.

2nd floor - convert to big "square" setup, means you can walk around the whole perimeter.

locker, tv, shower, steam room same

entrance the three rooms same

the two middle room gone

right side bench gone, the two rooms at the window gone, bed same (becareful of the large pillar remaining)

back to main entrace, left side all the rooms gone, replaced with open blowjob area with stools provided (same stool in the gloryhole rooms)

right side gloryhole room convert to 3 single rooms.

the old pathway to that super dark area is still super dark

the place where the long bench used to be stretches all the way to the super dark old room

floor feels "dusty", not sure if it's the paint work or (can't see since it's so dark)

as of today, still can smell the paint work if you're overly sensitive.

So did they change all the bed (New)

27 minutes ago, shiwalov said:

So did they change all the bed (New)

With $1 increase, most people are expecting a whole brand new saunas! 

Sibey Jia lat !! 

Cheap n dirty, go to KB !! 

Went over this afternoon for the first time. It’s FULL of old uncles 😆 I’m talking late 60s to maybe 80 kinda. But there’s this one extremely fit, out of my league and would normally ignore me kinda guy showed interest in me probably because lack of options and I avoid him cause he’s giving me a dom top vibes and I’m not in the mood to bottom lmao. In the end went home with full tank still 😌

On 9/21/2023 at 12:01 AM, evilR said:

Went over this afternoon for the first time. It’s FULL of old uncles 😆 I’m talking late 60s to maybe 80 kinda. But there’s this one extremely fit, out of my league and would normally ignore me kinda guy showed interest in me probably because lack of options and I avoid him cause he’s giving me a dom top vibes and I’m not in the mood to bottom lmao. In the end went home with full tank still 😌

Wah I like malay adik. 

If Im there I will fuck you 

Finally went to the renovated Shogun yesterday - Oct 1, Sunday. Since locktober, I wore my cage in. Even tho their telegram say it was all day skin and undies, everyone just wear towel like normal. Shogun always have trouble doing theme. Anyway spent my time L2 - very spacious middle. But not many people. I went late around 10pm and a few rooms closed - maybe guys sleeping. Anyway remove my towel to go to glory hole and find someone to please. Was there for about an hour - mostly uncles not to my liking. Many try to feel my cock but because of my cage, they shock a bit and want to ask a lot of questions. Just ignore them and just waited for a while. In the end, just went back unsatisfied. Probably will just stick to TMC in the future. 

7 hours ago, brownbearslave said:

Finally went to the renovated Shogun yesterday - Oct 1, Sunday. Since locktober, I wore my cage in. Even tho their telegram say it was all day skin and undies, everyone just wear towel like normal. Shogun always have trouble doing theme. Anyway spent my time L2 - very spacious middle. But not many people. I went late around 10pm and a few rooms closed - maybe guys sleeping. Anyway remove my towel to go to glory hole and find someone to please. Was there for about an hour - mostly uncles not to my liking. Many try to feel my cock but because of my cage, they shock a bit and want to ask a lot of questions. Just ignore them and just waited for a while. In the end, just went back unsatisfied. Probably will just stick to TMC in the future. 

I'm surprised at 10pm still got old uncles around. They would usually all left by 7pm.

11 hours ago, brownbearslave said:

Perhaps the 10 pm crowd in Shogun is not used to seeing people in a chastity cage, hence the attitude and the questions. 

I presume it would be quite different if you were there at, say, 4 pm.  I think there should be more worldly wise patrons in Shogun at that time of the day.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.