Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 5:24 PM, mercury1978 said:

Was at Shogun ytd cos I guess ten men will be flooded with ppl ...

And so I went to Shogun. Omg.  Wasn't expecting a lot of ppl but was I wrong.  The place was fully packed with so many ppl. Chubs old fit young all sizes and all nationalities.  Was being dragged into the room and got fucked after bathing . Haven't got time to explore already got fucked by 1 top liao.. think ytd was top buffet at Shogun.. seldom got so many tops there. After come out bath saw another Chinese guy cute and lured him into the room. Imagine to my joy Wen he said he wanted to fuck me..  but too bad he cum quite fast.  Den I went out and saw another guy  quite hairy and gosh his cock was quite big. Starting tot he was Arabic cos he is damn hairy. Asked him and he told me he was Italian . Omg.. no wonder so big.  Fucked for about 15 mins b4 he cummed loads into my hole . After that I went out to the gym area and saw two Indian tops.. was sucking them both but NVR bring into room to fuck me cos think they not too much into fucking. Only wan me to suck 

After a while damn tired I went back to the room and saw another bespectacled guy.   He looks so cute .  Die must have him .  I being him into the room and suck him off. .  ask him if he is top or btm.. to my joy . He told me he is top .. omg.  I immediately offered him my ass

.  He just fucked me non stop and cum inside.. 

Too tired to get fucked after so many.. asked him if he ok to jerk me off.  And I cummed after that.  He told me he is Malaysian.. 

There is a gym at shogun? was there a few machine to use such as treadmill? these days, parks started to have cctv, trying to find new places where i can exercise while wearing yoga tights and sports bra, tried wearing yoga tights to a regular gym but it was too obvious that i was not wearing male version..

On 11/28/2022 at 12:03 PM, Winnie said:

There is a gym at shogun? was there a few machine to use such as treadmill? these days, parks started to have cctv, trying to find new places where i can exercise while wearing yoga tights and sports bra, tried wearing yoga tights to a regular gym but it was too obvious that i was not wearing male version..

Shogun used to have a niche with gym equipment. 

The gym equipment have now been moved outside into the "open air" area - it has a roof covering.  

I do not know whether the gym equipment works or not - but I seem to recall there was a treadmill.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 7:15 PM, yhtang said:

Shogun used to have a niche with gym equipment. 

The gym equipment have now been moved outside into the "open air" area - it has a roof covering.  

I do not know whether the gym equipment works or not - but I seem to recall there was a treadmill.

Read the earlier posts, saw that tents were mentioned? Are they those kinds that got flaps covering all 4 sides? If no fan, will be very hot to exercise

2 hours ago, Winnie said:

Read the earlier posts, saw that tents were mentioned? Are they those kinds that got flaps covering all 4 sides? If no fan, will be very hot to exercise

Tent? No tent that I can recall. You know there's an open area beside the TV? Half of it is converted to the gym. Old gym vs new gym is just a wall apart. There's a roof covering and a net like covering for the sides so outside can't see in properly. Can't remember if there's a fan though. You can kinda see it from google street view (the net).

Edited by keyboard

On 12/13/2022 at 1:49 PM, keyboard said:

Tent? No tent that I can recall. You know there's an open area beside the TV? Half of it is converted to the gym. Old gym vs new gym is just a wall apart. There's a roof covering and a net like covering for the sides so outside can't see in properly. Can't remember if there's a fan though. You can kinda see it from google street view (the net).

The above description was what I saw the last time I visited Shogun.  There was a large fan at the gym area as well when I was there.  I would presume it remains there and had not been removed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Went yesterday. Found myself bitten by either fleas or bed bugs. Over my feet and arms. Saw the bugs when I unlock my locker too. Ended up flicking my clothes before wearing them back again. Had good experience yesterday (thanks studs 😜)

anyone knows the owner personally hopefully can let them know about the bugs situation 🥲

1 hour ago, Guest Boyish said:

Went yesterday. Found myself bitten by either fleas or bed bugs. Over my feet and arms. Saw the bugs when I unlock my locker too. Ended up flicking my clothes before wearing them back again. Had good experience yesterday (thanks studs 😜)

anyone knows the owner personally hopefully can let them know about the bugs situation 🥲

Why always got Guest report bugs? Where did you get bitten? Which locker were you given so we can be more careful. What did the counter staff say after informing them?

Guest Guest Boyish
2 hours ago, keyboard said:

Why always got Guest report bugs? Where did you get bitten? Which locker were you given so we can be more careful. What did the counter staff say after informing them?

Didn’t manage to inform counter as I was rushing off. Locker 23. Bitten on arm feet and stomach. 

The last I visited was earlier this year and didn’t have such issue (and I spent longer time that time too 😆) Suspect might be a recent development 

On 12/28/2022 at 8:36 AM, newcum said:

I heard frm others tat 2 or 3 days ago someone died inside so is closed for few days...dun knw when reopen..heard is an old uncle...no details how he died inside also...

The death reminds me of Club 17 years ago and the management then did a marvellous job in covering up the eerie incident until 10 months later when it became news. Staff gave statement in court and very disturbing illustrations can be found in the media. The club then went downhill and closed for good.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The death reminds me of Club 17 years ago and the management then did a marvellous job in covering up the eerie incident until 10 months later when it became news. Staff gave statement in court and very disturbing illustrations can be found in the media. The club then went downhill and closed for good.

I'll be avoiding for sure and I'm sure there are others who will. Its just eerie you may be doing it at the very spot he passed. RIP. Guess its on its way downhill.

On 12/28/2022 at 5:17 PM, confused_indie said:

i went down yesterday after lunch. There was a notice on the glass door which said: closed for renovations on 26/12 and 27/12.

What kind of renovation job that took only 2 days?  Usually it is few weeks to a month.

Guest REPORT NEA
On 12/31/2022 at 10:20 AM, Guest Boyish said:

Should report NEA

I agreed too.. last I went on a Fri night, that place is like a run down dom full of foreign workers. Fucking turned off by seeing the locker given to me have cockroach running ard. Towel also old and thin plus stain still wanna let customer use. Toilet got water dripping from the ceiling, steam room have urinal smell. Don't mean to spoil ur business here but I think the management needs to wake up

Guest TeleDoublezero4u
6 hours ago, btm_dude said:

I agreed too.. last I went on a Fri night, that place is like a run down dom full of foreign workers. Fucking turned off by seeing the locker given to me have cockroach running ard. Towel also old and thin plus stain still wanna let customer use. Toilet got water dripping from the ceiling, steam room have urinal smell. Don't mean to spoil ur business here but I think the management needs to wake up

Needs a major renovation. Dirtiest of all the 4 saunas.

Guest Samasama
4 hours ago, Guest TeleDoublezero4u said:

Needs a major renovation. Dirtiest of all the 4 saunas.

KB is not clean either. Their cleanliness is getting from bad to worse!!  After their staffs resign, the cleanliness got worse!

The so called "second level" is a disaster, for the whole damn day, no cleaning at all. Ppl just shoot n cum on the mattress. At times, you will found shit too !!  

19 hours ago, btm_dude said:

this is so true. facilities not maintained. totally neglected. plus some patrons spit here and there anyhow.

Guest indiandicklover
On 1/5/2023 at 4:15 PM, Lushlife said:

When do the Indian foreign workers usually come ?

No need come sauna just for indian foreign workers. You just go nearby the dorms and plenty of horny Indians hanging around. Just wear a slutty super sexy shorts showing half your butt and parade around. 100% will have one follow you or signal you to somewhere quieter. There some will look out when one have fun with you. When he finish, you can serve the next one until you're too sore to walk. Try it, no joke. But maybe you need to come sauna if you're looking for a btm one... those outside all seem to want to fuck or get blown.

7 hours ago, Guest indiandicklover said:

No need come sauna just for indian foreign workers. You just go nearby the dorms and plenty of horny Indians hanging around. Just wear a slutty super sexy shorts showing half your butt and parade around. 100% will have one follow you or signal you to somewhere quieter. There some will look out when one have fun with you. When he finish, you can serve the next one until you're too sore to walk. Try it, no joke. But maybe you need to come sauna if you're looking for a btm one... those outside all seem to want to fuck or get blown.

not that easy tbh... which dorm will almost 100% have action?

Guest Deadman
On 1/7/2023 at 7:14 PM, Guest KNS said:

One day , yr KB will have the chance too. 

Obviously this type of rumours are from that dead place with the eerie feel like that dead Queen Resort. I wonder if it's the fengshui so bad that even old men avoided them and go Shogun instead. Go there sure go haven early.

On 1/9/2023 at 1:04 AM, Keybox said:

What does this have any concern to do with Keybox?  There's no relation between us and the issue.  Please refrain from involving us, spreading rumors or creating any form of tension.  Thank you.

During the closure of Shogan, all the old men, ah Pek, ah gong including me myself flood over to KB. 

Becos KB dun need to climb so much, that why we the oldies like to go there. Plus some idots keep posting on the recent incident, really scare us, but of cos KB benefits a lot lor !! 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cumdump

Never been to shogun late morning before but was planning to since it’s my off day tomorrow. Does anybody know if there will be people? Plan to relax there and see if there’s any action :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.