Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

1 hour ago, Firday said:

any increase in price ?

Ā 

Ā 

I believed there will be no increase in price.. You can call them at 6221-0367 to check just to make sure!

Ā 

Have a Happy CNY Eve šŸ˜šŸ™šŸŠšŸŠ

39 minutes ago, TanTan1987 said:

Went there as 1st timer last weekā€¦.

Didnā€™t notice they have two floorsšŸ™„

Ā 

Well.. walking around fully naked was quite excited and fun tho :)

Ā 

It is quite liberating to be able to be totally naked, and I like lying on the roof top platform bed in the nude, exposing all my skin and body to fresh air - and to the eyes of the other patrons in Shogun.Ā  What arises after that is another story.Ā šŸ˜

Guest James
On 1/24/2024 at 1:06 AM, yhtang said:

Ā 

I am sure the vibe would improve with your presence.Ā  šŸ˜

Ā 

I don't recall there are any theme in Shogun.Ā  Like I always say, it is the luck of the draw when it comes to the crowd on any given day.Ā  There may be a crowd, but it is also possible that the crowd is not your type, or that your type is not for the crowd. Ā 

Ā 

Take a risk with $13.00.Ā  It is not $130,000.Ā  Who knows, you might be taken to heaven for just $13.00.Ā  But I do sincerely apologize if that $13.00 means a lot to you.Ā  It is tough times these days. Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 1/24/2024 at 1:06 AM, yhtang said:

Ā 

I am sure the vibe would improve with your presence.Ā  šŸ˜

Ā 

I don't recall there are any theme in Shogun.Ā  Like I always say, it is the luck of the draw when it comes to the crowd on any given day.Ā  There may be a crowd, but it is also possible that the crowd is not your type, or that your type is not for the crowd. Ā 

Ā 

Take a risk with $13.00.Ā  It is not $130,000.Ā  Who knows, you might be taken to heaven for just $13.00.Ā  But I do sincerely apologize if that $13.00 means a lot to you.Ā  It is tough times these days. Ā Ā 

Ā 

thanks mate for the update and apologies for responding back late. I used to visit Shogun years ago when I lived in Singapore and they used to have themes. Iā€™m flying via Singapore and will be staying for a couple of days and was hoping to visit Shogun. Iā€™ll give it a go and let everyone know how my experience on a Friday was..

6 hours ago, yhtang said:

Ā 

It is quite liberating to be able to be totally naked, and I like lying on the roof top platform bed in the nude, exposing all my skin and body to fresh air - and to the eyes of the other patrons in Shogun.Ā  What arises after that is another story.Ā šŸ˜

Do share with us the story of what arises after that..Ā šŸ˜

Personal experience - I visited shogun few saturdays back during the late night & had a blow job performed by someone in the locker area bench where the entrance to the shower area was; one guy came to see and give me a pat on my shoulder and said he just want to see only. So we continued for awhile before a mini crowd wads formed & we proceed to other area, without cumming.Ā 

Ā 

After I was done and about to return home, one elderly local indian man initiated to shake hand with me; as I am in the property line, I do not think twice and give him a friendly shake and that led to a series of misunderstanding. He kept on stalking me while I was having my shower at the third floor and even offered me to go his house. I declined and he kept on pestering by making attempts to touch my dick and end up he give me a tight hug. I was really taken aback by how persistent he could be. Not sure if he's a regular there and if I should pay a second visit some other day to check out the crowd.Ā 

53 minutes ago, Shirtless boy said:

Personal experience - I visited shogun few saturdays back during the late night & had a blow job performed by someone in the locker area bench where the entrance to the shower area was; one guy came to see and give me a pat on my shoulder and said he just want to see only. So we continued for awhile before a mini crowd wads formed & we proceed to other area, without cumming.Ā 

Ā 

After I was done and about to return home, one elderly local indian man initiated to shake hand with me; as I am in the property line, I do not think twice and give him a friendly shake and that led to a series of misunderstanding. He kept on stalking me while I was having my shower at the third floor and even offered me to go his house. I declined and he kept on pestering by making attempts to touch my dick and end up he give me a tight hug. I was really taken aback by how persistent he could be. Not sure if he's a regular there and if I should pay a second visit some other day to check out the crowd.Ā 

Ā 

Why didn't you tell him to leave you alone, you're not keen etc.Ā 

Ā 

If they don't get it be like a teacher scolding the school kid. But only if they continue two times to annoy you.Ā 

Ā 

Otherwise be happy that you arouse sexual interest in others; it might decline over time. Ha ha

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by singalion

25 minutes ago, singalion said:

Ā 

Why didn't you tell him to leave you alone, you're not keen etc.Ā 

Ā 

If they don't get it be like a teacher scolding the school kid. But only if they continue two times to annoy you.Ā 

Ā 

Otherwise be happy that you arouse sexual interest in others; it might decline over time. Ha ha

Ā 

Ā 

As mentioned in my post, I have declined by telling him politely. Don't think I'll scold him in that kind of environment as he's old enough to be my father.Ā 

5 hours ago, manehiso said:

Do share with us the story of what arises after that..Ā šŸ˜

Ā 

My dick usually rises when I see the right person.Ā 

What arises after my dick rises is my blood pressure as our sexploit builds up, with or without an audience, culminating in an orgasm.Ā  šŸ˜

2 hours ago, Shirtless boy said:

Ā 

Ā 

I do get annoyed when people don't take heed of my rejections.Ā  I have had an older Chinese man pestering my in Shogun last time, and I literally had to push him off.Ā  I was ready to give him a punch if he persisted in his pestering.Ā 

Another time, I was trying to catch some sleep late at night in Shogun, lying on the long platform in the dark room on the upper floor - when a man kept trying to have sex with me.Ā  In the end, I had to grip him hard on his shoulder and push him away.Ā  Again, I was ready to punch him in the face had he not gotten the message to stop.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

Ā 

I do get annoyed when people don't take heed of my rejections.Ā  I have had an older Chinese man pestering my in Shogun last time, and I literally had to push him off.Ā  I was ready to give him a punch if he persisted in his pestering.Ā 

Another time, I was trying to catch some sleep late at night in Shogun, lying on the long platform in the dark room on the upper floor - when a man kept trying to have sex with me.Ā  In the end, I had to grip him hard on his shoulder and push him away.Ā  Again, I was ready to punch him in the face had he not gotten the message to stop.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Looks like some of the patrons there are really sticky and wouldn't take no for an answer. Anyway, it's kind of normal for such incidents to happen in such establishments, hence, live and let live.Ā Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Shirtless boy said:

Looks like some of the patrons there are really sticky and wouldn't take no for an answer. Anyway, it's kind of normal for such incidents to happen in such establishments, hence, live and let live.Ā Ā 

Ā 

It happens at all sauna actually.kb tmc

8 hours ago, Shirtless boy said:

Ā 

Nice! It looks like you got some public action there too. It would have been nice to watch in person. šŸŒ

Just now, QinWei said:

I m also puzzled why is Shogun popular among them and not tmc? Or kbox??

Ā 

Cause i think most indians and their types are at shogun..at kb and tmc,most of the teleclient are chinese and some malay and some international once a while.Indians not that much at kb and tmc.

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

Cause i think most indians and their types are at shogun..at kb and tmc,most of the teleclient are chinese and some malay and some international once a while.Indians not that much at kb and tmc.

No offence, but just curious is they are blue collar foreign workers Indian?

11 hours ago, QinWei said:

I m also puzzled why is Shogun popular among them and not tmc? Or kbox??

Ā 

I am guessing that sometimes they don't want to return to the domitory, maybe too far. They rather stay overnight at Shogun which is open 24hrs daily. KB closes at 8am. TMC can stay only weekends but have to clear out by morning probably. Some might even be straight - but just stay there out of convenience.

Edited by thatsamore

3 hours ago, QinWei said:

Ā kbox and tmc per entry are lower than shogun.

Ā 

Ā 

then I am surprised.

But maybe the amount of bottoms is higher at Shogun?

Or the clientele more willing to suck n swallow

Ā 

Most of the Bangla orĀ  Indian are top or want to release...

Ā 

4 hours ago, singalion said:

Ā 

then I am surprised.

But maybe the amount of bottoms is higher at Shogun?

Or the clientele more willing to suck n swallow

Ā 

Most of the Bangla orĀ  Indian are top or want to release...

Ā 

Am surprised that they will pay to go to sauna. Hence initially I thought they are white collar workers or expats.Ā 

3 hours ago, medbuilt said:

another experience,

Ā 

actually saturday and monday i went to ten men and although they are not over run with indians. but the number of them is quite a lot as i went there at about 1 pm and had to leave by 4pm to go for dinner gathering with family and relatives but the indians that was seen was not few and on monday there are actually more indians roaming at the floors and in the steam roomĀ 

Ā 

but again i guess it cannot be helped as many indians leave their country to seek jobs else where as the salary outside their country are higher then their own country,

Ā 

Hello, this topic is Shogun not Ten Men.

On 2/13/2024 at 9:07 PM, medbuilt said:

went to shogun on sunday.

Ā 

it was over-run with indian guys, i have nothing against them but please at least take a shower when you arrive at the sauna,

Ā 

i guess it cannot be helped because singapore has so many indian to do the work in singapore which singaporeans do not want to do,

Ā 

but what came to my mind as i was leaving the dark room, almost 10 indian guys walked past me, what if they are drunk and another episode of the previous riot at little india took place inside shogun,

Ā 

i cannot imagine being held there and being questioned as i am there.

Ā 

so not going to visit shogun in a while,

Ā 

before chinese new year, i always visited shogun during weekdays when i am off. but during weekends, they are crowded with indians.

Ā 

but the good side is you are a bottom and you want a big cock to fill you up and fuck you hard, you wont be disappointed,

Ā 

just my 2 cents of observation

Ā 

Just wonder how you can get the idea that some bisex or gay Indian workers visiting Shogun would start a riot in the sauna?

Ā 

Please read up why the Little India riot started instead of doing such a fearmongering here.

Ā 

The Banglas usually don't drink and Indians may drink but I don't think they will go drunk into a sauna or start excessive drinking inside the Shogun sauna. I guess they are there for other reasons than excessive drinking.

Ā 

Just a bit out of reach.

Ā 

Anyhow, it can always happen that you will be questioned by the police at any sauna. There can be also fights between other patrons, even between two Singaporeans and you might be a witness to the incident.

Ā 

Ā 

On 12/8/2023 at 9:29 AM, horhorfun said:

Yes i saw the reviews ,mostly matured men at shogun,a bit of young also,maybe depends on timing,maybe also got other sauna that young/average prefer to go to

Generally, does different saunas tend to attract certain age group/built?

Planning visit for next week.

24 minutes ago, stockybi said:

Generally, does different saunas tend to attract certain age group/built?

Planning visit for next week.

Yes different sauna has different type of crowds and different vibes.

went to shogun one of the friday past midnight and it seemed all guys there were already sleeping.. i managed to find the last empty cubicle at the upper floor to rest and and an drunk uncle with fit toned bod squeezed into the room and straight away fell asleep (and snored) right next to me... and he was simply too drunk for any action...

Ā 

too bad i couldn't stay for long that night.. it was an interesting experience and it would be nice if i could stay till he woke up.

Guest Drunk sex
1 hour ago, lx said:

went to shogun one of the friday past midnight and it seemed all guys there were already sleeping.. i managed to find the last empty cubicle at the upper floor to rest and and an drunk uncle with fit toned bod squeezed into the room and straight away fell asleep (and snored) right next to me... and he was simply too drunk for any action...

Ā 

too bad i couldn't stay for long that night.. it was an interesting experience and it would be nice if i could stay till he woke up.

Emmm, you 2 must be langar 0.

Drunk can still find way to sauna, paid and up the stairs.

Find a room to squeeze into.

Ā 

Well, I did that before the pandemic when there's lots of China workers overnight there.

It's obvious that I'm offering myself. Those workers will take their time to strip me naked and fucked me openly for others to watch.

Of course it's not a pretty sight hence I had to get myself drunk to get over the shame.

Ā 

Also the high of drunkenness enhances the euphoria of sex.Ā 

Drunkenness may affect the erection for tops but for bottom, we only need to open our legs and enjoy double euphoria.Ā 

18 minutes ago, Guest Drunk sex said:

Emmm, you 2 must be langar 0.

Drunk can still find way to sauna, paid and up the stairs.

Find a room to squeeze into.

Ā 

Well, I did that before the pandemic when there's lots of China workers overnight there.

It's obvious that I'm offering myself. Those workers will take their time to strip me naked and fucked me openly for others to watch.

Of course it's not a pretty sight hence I had to get myself drunk to get over the shame.

Ā 

Also the high of drunkenness enhances the euphoria of sex.Ā 

Drunkenness may affect the erection for tops but for bottom, we only need to open our legs and enjoy double euphoria.Ā 

Ā 

LOL probably only 70% drunk, and he managed to shower before he fell asleep as his towel was wet. But the smell of alcohol was still strong. I tried blowing him but he couldn't get hard... HAHAHA

10 hours ago, lx said:

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, lx said:

Ā 

LOL probably only 70% drunk, and he managed to shower before he fell asleep as his towel was wet. But the smell of alcohol was still strong. I tried blowing him but he couldn't get hard... HAHAHA

Ā 

If the guy decided to join you in your cubicle, I think it is fair game to blow him!

Like you, I was once in a cubicle in Shogun late at night when a guy came in to blow me.Ā  If he was willing to blow me, I thought it was fair game to fuck him, and I did.Ā  šŸ˜

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, yhtang said:

Ā 

If the guy decided to join you in your cubicle, I think it is fair game to blow him!

Like you, I was once in a cubicle in Shogun late at night when a guy came in to blow me.Ā  If he was willing to blow me, I thought it was fair game to fuck him, and I did.Ā  šŸ˜

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

LOL i will blow you if u squeeze in šŸ˜

Guest Guest btm

Hi Guys, i am thinking to visit Shogun tomorrow noon, how's the crowd for weekday noon typically like, can anyone advise?

Ā 

Thanks.

Guest nasty

are there still lots of china workers?..they smell and have nasty breath but i like their roughness in f$%^ me....they just want their cocks sucked and f@$%

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lean and horny uncle lover

Where is the staircase to the upper level? I was there for the first time this afternoon and couldnā€™t find it

Guest weekend fun

Anyone else saw the lean guy on Sat midnight getting played by a bunch of uncles? Think he was drunk haha quite hotĀ 

19 hours ago, Guest Lean and horny uncle lover said:

Where is the staircase to the upper level? I was there for the first time this afternoon and couldnā€™t find it

you should have asked when you are there

3 minutes ago, Adamtan said:

Never visited before, but going to give it a shot tomorrow. Howā€™s the place like?Ā 

If you are going tomorrow, itā€™s going to be crowded bcos of you. Going to be a great day for the tops who plan to go as well.

3 minutes ago, WesK_Sg said:

If you are going tomorrow, itā€™s going to be crowded bcos of you. Going to be a great day for the tops who plan to go as well.

Iā€™ll be going in the afternoon tho, not sure how many people will be there. I just wondering whatā€™s the allowed attire n facilitiesĀ 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.