Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

On 5/21/2022 at 12:18 PM, Guest Visitor from Malaysia said:

I am not sure actually. I am just looking for a sauna that still has crowds about 8pm to 9pm. I don't know how's the crowd like for different saunas actually.

dude, read the threads here, this is discussed constantly

Guest Visitor from Malaysia
On 5/21/2022 at 12:21 PM, Guest said:

dude, read the threads here, this is discussed constantly

From what I read Shogun and Ten Men crowds seems like quite similar right?

Guest Newbie1234

Hi guys Im new here. Any experienced guys know whats the diff in type of guys at Shogun, Ten Men, Keybox and Hook?

On 5/22/2022 at 9:35 AM, Guest Newbie1234 said:

Hi guys Im new here. Any experienced guys know whats the diff in type of guys at Shogun, Ten Men, Keybox and Hook?

Wouldnt this be helpful?https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138

Do u wanna log in as a member and ask qns or PM if u hve further qns ? Saw visitor fr Msia asking on another thread too
&Guest will ask u to read on your own

Guest ffffffff

This place tried to sell me passes on top of regular entry. The pass is only valid on that day itself.

Guest Papaya
On 5/22/2022 at 12:26 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

This place tried to sell me passes on top of regular entry. The pass is only valid on that day itself.

No lah, must be given away free entry..

Guest ffffffff
On 5/23/2022 at 2:16 AM, Guest Papaya said:

No lah, must be given away free entry..

Terms for free pss too restrictive.

Better stay away for time being

On 5/22/2022 at 10:41 PM, Guest New bird said:

May I know Shogun got glory hole ? I cant find it

Yes there is, left hand corner there is a zigzag passageway maze, in front of it there is 2 room, look inside left hand room, there is a stool, in front of the stool, there the hole you seeking.

On 5/23/2022 at 12:52 PM, dexting said:

Yes there is, left hand corner there is a zigzag passageway maze, in front of it there is 2 room, look inside left hand room, there is a stool, in front of the stool, there the hole you seeking.

Whoa, I never noticed this. Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

huh?

now Shogun has a blend of diff races and age group, although the youngest is mostly at Hook / KB
It welcomes all shapes and sizes, slender size too

On 6/28/2022 at 3:17 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

full of mature gentlemen, I felt I'm the youngest there.. I guess time has changed...

On 6/29/2022 at 12:07 AM, Ahseng_ said:

when to shogun on 11 june. was suck by a guy for around 1.5 to 2hr who cover me in blanket and provided a pillow.make me cum 5 or 6.

thanks

Just back from there too bad didn't have anyone to suck me for that long. Wondering if pacifier guy still goes there.

Pass by TM & it seem to have closed or moved??

On 6/25/2022 at 2:29 AM, Civic said:

Saw 4 new faces just now. Young fit boys. Too bad 2 of them got into a room together.

Usually young and fit go there and match themselves.

Guest Boon

First time went to shogun after the safe and entry rules was eased.Get naked and went to the dark maze, Got sucked by two uncles. Climb up to the upper floor to explored more,decided to wait for action on the open big bed.First guy came to suck my dick and soon more guy came forward.l lie flat on the bed,both my nipples and dick was been licked and sucked.seven hungry mouth taking turns to suck my dick,make me cum three times in three hours play. Shower at the open a stocky uncle came to touch me ,kneel down and help me to squeeze out my last drop of juice. When home a happy man with soft and sore dick but looking forward to go again.

On 6/30/2022 at 12:29 AM, horchew said:

Just back from there too bad didn't have anyone to suck me for that long. Wondering if pacifier guy still goes there.

Pass by TM & it seem to have closed or moved??

The person in talking about is pacifier guy?

He keep sucking, so i nv stop him but didn't know soft cock still can cum that many time

On 7/8/2022 at 6:41 PM, Since u r here said:

pacifier guy havent patronised for very long ..........

massage guy is the one who massage and blow

2 diff guys

Wow seems like these two guys are quite well-known. Care to share some details? Can PM. Thanks!

Guest marrbtm_naughty

Hi, need advice.

Thinking of exhibiting a little, playing with my ass using small toy and finger. Will it be too out of place? Any advice or tips?

Married btms, do you remove ur wedding ring when going sauna?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EuropeanTraveller

Is Shogun still open?

I was there three years ago ... found lots of nice Indians there, but all of them were sleeping.

I was wondering if they come for a sleep only, or if they have sex there !?

Guest Buffet
On 7/25/2022 at 7:51 PM, EuropeanTraveller said:

Is Shogun still open?

I was there three years ago ... found lots of nice Indians there, but all of them were sleeping.

They are buffet for consumption. Just suck and fuck anyone you like

Guest fresh7up
On 7/25/2022 at 7:51 PM, EuropeanTraveller said:

Is Shogun still open?

Haha are they snoring? If not, they could be just pretending to sleep.

Guest EuropeanTraveller

Can anyone please tell me what's the best time for Shogun? As mentioned before, I was there many times, but late at night ... some hot guys, but all of them were sleeping or watching movies. No action at all. When's the time where people actually cruise, suck and fuck?

Guest Night Rider

Try carressing them on the beds. if they want to play they wont reject your advances.

But to answer your question, 6 to 8 pm on weekdays, and a little earlier on the weekends say 4 pm see the most crowds.

Guest EuropeanTraveller
On 7/25/2022 at 8:32 PM, Guest Night Rider said:

Try carressing them on the beds. if they want to play they wont reject your advances.

But to answer your question, 6 to 8 pm on weekdays, and a little earlier on the weekends say 4 pm see the most crowds.

Good to know, thanks.

Can you recommend any SG sauna in the morning or early afternoon?

And do I needd an APP or something to get in?

Edited by EuropeanTraveller

Guest ???
On 7/26/2022 at 2:47 AM, EuropeanTraveller said:

Good to know, thanks.

Can you recommend any SG sauna in the morning or early afternoon?

And do I needd an APP or something to get in?

Under current rule, you shall show Trace Together app that you are fully vaccinated according to Ministry of Health, Singapore. However, scan in into sauna with Trace Together is no longer required. But do they really check every patron the vaccinated status I don't know. Not into sauna for a while

Guest EuropeanTraveller
On 8/2/2022 at 1:37 AM, Since u r here said:

U sure they r really zzzzz? They are not

wake them up if need be!

Hmmm ... I know keybox has a relaxing area, too. Upstairs. I know people there don't sleep.

They just wait for somebody who sucks them. But at shogun ... I promise, they were sleeping.

I could hear them snoring

But as I said, I know Shogun only after midnight because in the past I always went to keybox or cruise in the evening.

I think next time I should try Shogun in the evening ... hopefully I meet some nice Indians and other hung guys there.

If you come in the middle of the night, people sleep.

Guest LookingForWhites

Does ShoGun have foreigners (whites preferably) crowd? Ive been to KeyBox multiple times but I think Ive only seen about 7 in total, and they draw lots of people cause generally they are fit and hvr an above average dicks. Wonder how is it in Shogun?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter