Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

The maze is too dark. I dare not venture further coz I could not see especially at nite.

It would be good to have a very dim red lite dark enough to be kinky but bright enough for us to move around.

Pls put up a sign, too that says 'niow dong':)

Hope the mgt would also clean the circumference of the glory hole(with detol) hourly.

If you see one, just press one of your eyes over the hole and look over and wait for a while, you'll be pleasantly surprised. :thumb:

Err, not very safe right. What if kena "poked"?

The maze is too dark. I dare not venture further coz I could not see especially at nite.

It would be good to have a very dim red lite dark enough to be kinky but bright enough for us to move around.

Pls put up a sign, too that says 'niow dong':)

Hope the mgt would also clean the circumference of the glory hole(with detol) hourly.

Agree about the light and sign. Also maybe the sign should be in English for the sake of our non-Chinese friends.

If you see one, just press one of your eyes over the hole and look over and wait for a while, you'll be pleasantly surprised. :thumb:

I tried yesterday. I was lucky that someone served for a while :thumb:

Who ask u to waste ur ang pow $. After fri/sat/sun, all cocks must rest too.

Thurs also touch and go, depending on your luck.

Used to go on Fri but prefer Sat, esp Sun. Kaisu, always go at 3/4pm becoz scare got no room plus easier to catch.

3/4 pm on sat/sun sometimes not so crowded. Sat 7/8pm very crowded, Sun 5/7 pm

Just save all your lust and cum for this wknd lah.

Hi Regular,

What is the crowd like between 7-8pm on Saturday? Are they mostly younger?

Guest regular

Hi Regular,

What is the crowd like between 7-8pm on Saturday? Are they mostly younger?

Based on my observation for the past few months, the Saturday crowd is definitely younger, between 20 to 30.

Some of them r quite cute with nice body (though they r not my type)

The rest are in their 40s. One or two 50s/60s, some ang-mohs, you also get your visiotrs from Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.

Some Thai/Filipino/Inians/Malays. Saturday is more energetic. Crowd will peak at around 8 to 9pm. Rooms full, ppl gathering/orgy at dark corner. ppl cruising in the japanese garden/open shower area, too.

Sunday is not as crowded but the crowd is older - 30s to 45s. The quality is better(for me). I had met and had fun with visitors from China & Japan. They r a fresh breeze & a bonus worth waiting for. The energy is more relax. Also more married men (some are bottoms). They are more serious and quiet. Quiet appealing if you are into them.

This is only a guide coz the crowd and what time they come in is always changing. If it rains in the afternoon or evening,

there would be 205 to 30% diff in the number of crowd. Plus it's a matter of luck if you r in the right place at the right time to catch your Mr Right. So far, my hit rate is at least 1 to 2 per visit which is good after spending 4 to 6 hrs there.

I would prefer to go early bcoz rooms are still avaliable and ppl not so choosy.

Once peaked, it gets very crowded to move around and the pace is faster. If you find Mr Right, then you have a room. That happens a lot.

Hope u have a good time!

Guest glory

Why don't u stick something glowing on you so that everyone will know exactly where it is?

been there few times, always waiting at the cubicle with glory holes but never have luck... last time there used to have a red light that u can switch on in the cubicle but now it's gone i think...

Guest Guest

Why don't u stick something glowing on you so that everyone will know exactly where it is?

Haha I did just that on Wednesday SkinLights when they issued everybody with a light stick that can be folded into a circle.

I looped it into my cock and walked around. Got groped and sucked even as I walked slowly around.

Ended up being pulled into a room and got my ass pounded by a fair bear. He said only a bottom would be so slutty. :lol: that's how he knew what I wanted.

Guest skinlight

Haha I did just that on Wednesday SkinLights when they issued everybody with a light stick that can be folded into a circle.

I looped it into my cock and walked around. Got groped and sucked even as I walked slowly around.

Ended up being pulled into a room and got my ass pounded by a fair bear. He said only a bottom would be so slutty. :lol: that's how he knew what I wanted.

i went today.. no light stick leh... :ph34r:

Guest barney1977

Just came back from Shogun. First time in an SG sauna after so many years. It was blast. Was there fr 8pm to 10:30pm. Scored 3 times!

1st - one guy take me to a private room. Tried to enter him but just doesn't seem to happen. Ended up he blew me and I stimulated his nipples until he came. I didn't cum though

2nd - was walking around the confusing maze at the upper floor when one guy touched my dick. Ended up he gave

me a kind blowing bj and i f***ed his mouth. He swalled every bit of my cum! Whoever you are - thanks!

3rd - went in a big room inside a maze st the upper floor. This cute bald guy touched me and we ended up cuddling and kissed for about 1/2 hr. Didn't managed to again though - guess my lil bro is tired - haha!

Will definitely be back again the coming days before I head back to KL this Sat! It doesn't help that the hotel I'm staying is just 5 minutes' walk away!

Guest Guest

Just came back from Shogun. First time in an SG sauna after so many years. It was blast. Was there fr 8pm to 10:30pm. Scored 3 times!

1st - one guy take me to a private room. Tried to enter him but just doesn't seem to happen. Ended up he blew me and I stimulated his nipples until he came. I didn't cum though

2nd - was walking around the confusing maze at the upper floor when one guy touched my dick. Ended up he gave

me a kind blowing bj and i f***ed his mouth. He swalled every bit of my cum! Whoever you are - thanks!

3rd - went in a big room inside a maze st the upper floor. This cute bald guy touched me and we ended up cuddling and kissed for about 1/2 hr. Didn't managed to again though - guess my lil bro is tired - haha!

Will definitely be back again the coming days before I head back to KL this Sat! It doesn't help that the hotel I'm staying is just 5 minutes' walk away!

I told u so. A lot of my friends from KL and HK said the same thing. I believe you should be there tomorrow, Fri nite.

U should extend your stay til Sat or even Sun. Different crowds and i m they love to 'molest' u :)

U would probably score 6 to 9 times (for all 3 days). Better take more oysters and bean sprouts :)

AFA (Action for Aids) are having a FABULOUS event on the date mentioned. Heres a banner by AFA for more info.

See u guys there!

afa.jpg

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Thursday night was a bit disappointing, not many people and there was one guy that was moaning so loudly in high pitch on the upper level. a bit turn off...

Yesterday night was GREAT! Molested 2 giants with huge dicks and made them moan.

Seriously, they were giants. they were about 185 m tall with wicked long curved dicks.

Dark room was happening... chubs, stockys, hunks, the occasional G-man.

chin stubs, skin, muscles, cock...

One guy fell down, another guy got smacked in the face, one even got too stimulated and shot off while he was still being touched all over by all the groping hands.

Thanks for the good time Shogun.

See you guys again next Friday. ;)

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest Guest

Thursday night was a bit disappointing, not many people and there was one guy that was moaning so loudly in high pitch on the upper level. a bit turn off...

Yesterday night was GREAT! Molested 2 giants with huge dicks and made them moan.

Seriously, they were giants. they were about 185 m tall with wicked long curved dicks.

Dark room was happening... chubs, stockys, hunks, the occasional G-man.

chin stubs, skin, muscles, cock...

One guy fell down, another guy got smacked in the face, one even got too stimulated and shot off while he was still being touched all over by all the groping hands.

Thanks for the good time Shogun.

See you guys again next Friday. ;)

Last nite was quiet busy. A lot of giant chub but there's a couple of cute ones.

Now at Shogun, getting ver packed.

Just saw a cute japanese bear. Delicious. I guess tonite is BENTO nite :)

Guest Guest

JUDGING FROM THE CROWD NOW, IT'S QUITE HAPPENING.

sAW THIS SEXY JAP BEAR, MUSCULAR AND STOCK SLLEPING ON THE BIG BED WAITING TO BE MAKAN.

A LOT OF PPL EYEING HIM RIGHT NOW. THERE'S A COUPLE OF G-MEN. QUITE DELCICIOUS!

Fxxk, did not know the jap bear is a top. I kanna pinned down and fxxked by his 5 fingers and it hurts like hell.

The more I moaned, the more he liked it. Tried to leave the room, but that jap bear is strong as a bull. Kenna wrestled down again til we were all drenching in sweat. He grabbed me and jerked me off and after I came, he twisted my dick. It hurts so bad. I am a top and now my asshole is as big as the black hole.

hi, good evening to you. lts good that can make a few close friend but. need to inspect people and observe people lol.. i hate people who r rude and show..i pissed off just now.

i dont know who and i dont want to said who...treat them good...and they treat me like that. whats the use?..forget it...i just bother what people said and what they gossip about

then...courteous and kindness goes where already ah....i just carry on wif my life...singapore life is quite bad and half of the people is just wanted to show off and act like who

they r....shogun s boss vincent is not bad..and uncle..bald handsome...uncle raymond....what to do ah?...

Guest Guest

Someone lost his denture at Shogun this evening. This was the 2nd time(I learnt)

So guys, leave your dentures at home.

Bring a small plastic bag with you in case you need to take it out. Leave it in the locker.

A set of denture was found at the fish pond on the 2nd level recently.

Saw the mat on the staircase to dry our feet to make sure the floor is not slippery. Tks.

Hope Mgt would put up the signage for 'glory holle' in english/mandarin.

Guest Sauna Guide

For those guys/visitors enquiring about where to go on wknds, Shogun or Tenmen:

Pls go thru the postings on both saunas and decide yourself.

If not, you could do sauna hopping. The entrance fee for both is S$10 and they are less than a minute walk from each other.

There's an hour time-out at each sauna and you can choose to return within that hour.

Shogun is bigger but the rooms are smaller. It's just the opposite for Tenmen.

As I have been spending my last few months at shogun on wknds, the crowd is a mix one - g-men, hunk, mature, chub , bear, cub,etc. Spend last wknd and this wknd (back to back) at shogun, Friday Chub & Chaser Nite crowd is getting younger and some chubs are pretty goodlooking. Sat crowd is older , 30 to 40, local & foreigners (Jap, China, Malaysian.

As for Tenmen, you need to go thru their posting or ask others who had been there as recent as last wknd.

Hope you all have a safe & great time in the saunas.

hi, good afternoon,lts all understanding. i mention uncle raymond, uncle bald handsome and uncle vincent ...r good plus

not bad looking handosme andrew...lts all customer fault...they r rude..when people was changing , when they put things

change clothing sometime a lot of noise ...and sometimes people take advantages of the spa here...think that they can

do whatever they want lol..the locker there never c people changing puropsely knock something or never c the hand near

the locker close the locker so noisy...come to sex...anyhow..pull people..c people..or smile people...just for sex they

want .... which that i dont like...i'm a low sex drive...i c nice mature guy which r ...got the look and feeling...but

cant find..lol..how?..ermmm....scratch my head and thinking....luckily i find a few close good friend...and counter

staff and the boss here...how?..ermmm...can anybody solve it ah?... :(:unsure::o :oops: :angry:

hi, good afternoon,lts all understanding. i mention uncle raymond, uncle bald handsome and uncle vincent ...r good plus not bad looking handosme andrew...lts all customer fault...

they r rude..when people was changing , when they put things change clothing sometime a lot of noise ...and sometimes people take advantages of the spa here...think that they can do whatever they want lol..the locker there never c people changing puropsely knock something or never c the hand near the locker close the locker so noisy...

come to sex...anyhow..pull people..c people..or smile people...just for sex they want .... which that i dont like...i'm a low sex drive...i c nice mature guy which r ...got the look and feeling...but cant find..lol..how?..

ermmm....scratch my head and thinking....luckily i find a fEw close good friend...and counter staff and the boss here...how?..ermmm...can anybody solve it ah?... :(:unsure::o :oops: :angry:

Direct translated version of the above post: To anyone who doesnt understand what he was writing abt...

Hi good day. I had a bad experienced in Shogun earlier but its not the management fault. Vincent, Philip, Raymond, Andrew are all doing a great job. Its all the customers fault, but its understandable why they behave like that.

I mean, just bcos they r paying customers, they think they own that place. For instance like making loud noises in the locker room. Theres a guy who knock my body when we was walking pass when i was changing. Another guy purposely slam the locker door so hard while my hand still in the locker, the sound of my fingers crushing is making a loud noise.

The patron at SHogun only cares abt sex. The see ppl that they like, smile at them and pull them into the room. Which is unacceptable for me. U see, im not interested in sex. I saw some nice handsome mature guy that i like but they keep disappearing into the rooms. How?

Im so confused... Everyone only want sex here. Lucky for me, i spent my time chit chatting with the boss and the staff there. I think we r now close friend. So what should i do?

Translated from JacksonWongKitWa post... its not me who wrote all these.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

is it crowded sunday n monday evenings?? ;P

nOW AT SHOGUN. gETTING BUSY. qUITE A LOT FOF TALL GUYS = 2 ANG-MOH WITHBIG TOOLS. a COUPLE OF MUSCULAR HUNKS. sOME CHUBS.

Translated version:

Hi good day. I had a bad experienced in Shogun earlier but its not the management fault. Vincent, Philip, Raymond, Andrew are all doing a great job. Its all the customers fault, but its understandable why they behave like that.

I mean, just bcos they r paying customers, they think they own that place. For instance like making loud noises in the locker room. Theres a guy who knock my body when we was walking pass when i was changing. Another guy purposely slam the locker door so hard while my hand still in the locker, the sound of my fingers crushing is making a loud noise.

The patron at SHogun only cares abt sex. The see ppl that they like, smile at them and pull them into the room. Which is unacceptable for me. U see, im not interested in sex. I saw some nice handsome mature guy that i like but they keep disappearing into the rooms. How?

Im so confused... Everyone only want sex here. Lucky for me, i spent my time chit chatting with the boss and the staff there. I think we r now close friend. So what should i do?

Translated from JacksonWongKitWa post...

Maybe sometimes the crowd can get a little tough,

Usually i flash a smile, be a bit considerate and chat up a bit and the visit can be quite pleasant.

If that doesn't work. Enjoy the night like hell and let them get envious over how happy you look for the night.

When life gives you lemons, be a tart. ;)

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Maybe sometimes the crowd can get a little tough,

Usually i flash a smile, be a bit considerate and chat up a bit and the visit can be quite pleasant.

If that doesn't work. Enjoy the night like hell and let them get envious over how happy you look for the night.

When life gives you lemons, be a tart. ;)

Dont misunderstood, i didnt write the above complaints, it was a direct translation from other poster.

Dont misunderstood, i didnt write the above complaints, it was a direct translation from other poster.

Yes, i know.

Just don't want to give the impression that i actually understood what the previous guy typed.

Others can trace back and see how the thread developed.

I usually go in the afternoons (mostly Saturdays but sometime during the week) because a little bit of daylight helps a lot, and I almost always get sucked off within a matter minutes in the orgy room upstairs.

Frankly, I would have liked some dim lighting but it looks like the majority of the people here who are into groups also prefer to do this in total darkness, so I guess that's out of the question. I love to watch and be watched - so so much more erotic that way - and I would love Shogun to have a bigger room of they can for bigger groups. Loved theire old set-up back in Hong Kong Street when you could have an audience enjoying the performance.

Last Saturday was a wild nite. The place was really packed with men of all shapes and sizes. Skin nite started at 7pm and it's only small towel allowed upstairs. The second floor TV area had transformed into an big orgy room. Lots of guys were going about caressing and sucking and some brave couples were even doing it openly. One can't helped but to get excited by the scene as there were lots of onlookers standing around. Most of the rooms were occupied and moans and groans and skin-to-skin flapping can be heard coming out of the rooms.

I arrived around 6 and after my shower, I went to the steam room which was cramped with people and actions abound. I noticed a stoutly figure moving towards me and began sucking at my dick. It wasn't pleasant as his teeth was scrapping at my head and I had to move away. I left the steam room and proceed to the 2nd floor. It wasn't hard to find someone as it was really packed, I found someone who had got me all hot and bothered with his blowjob. We entered into a cubicle and in no time his legs were up in the air. I lubed him up and entered his inner sanctum after putting on my condom. It didn't took him long for him to cum but because he is such a good sucker, I decided I rather have him sucked me off. I was rewarded by an intense orgasm as I squirt my load into his welcoming warm mouth. He spit it out into the bin nearby after I pulled it out within seconds as the intensity of my orgasm coupled with the sensitiveness of my dick was too hard to bear. We parted ways and I went down to cool off.

There I noticed this fair lean guy who was facing the counter, looking at people walking by. He looks foreign as I hv not seen him before. We smiled and struck up conversations and sat near the changing area, loud music were thumping around us and we were oblivious to it. The more we chatted, the more I find myself enjoying his company. I grab him up to the 2nd level and into a vacant room. The intensity of our lust were great, I licked him all over his fair bod and he rewarded me with manly moans. Even though he was a flex, he obliged and I quickly put on my condom and entered him. He was really tight, it took me a few tries before I was able to smoothly entered him. With every inch I pushed, he lets out an 'Ahh'. My dick grew harder as I feel his anal wall gripping at it. It was really shiok. As I had cummed earlier, it took me much longer to cum and all I can do it to pump him incessantly. He signaled me that he is coming, his legs around my waist straightens and his lower body bounced violently up and down. I can feel his ass tightens around my dick and feel each squirt he as he squirt his cum onto his body. Minutes later, I came a second shot.

After washing up, I told him that I was hungry and invited him for supper. After supper, I invited him over to my place and we cuddle together naked as we sleep. As it was a Sunday the next day, we laze about at home and had sex again, by then it was already pass noon. We parted ways after mid noon as he had to leave for a game later. Another memorable trip to Shogun.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.