Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Love Shogun but sometimes I'd love some free shows. Or to give some...

is it possible to have sex in the open area of the maze, without going to a room? Wanna put on a show in there.. wonder if they will stop us

I dont think they will stop you ... I ever went down on my partner right on the couch opposite the computer terminals as well as in the showers :oops:

christmas.jpg

The festive mood lightens our steps and streets are filled with pretty lights and decorations, but whats missing is that "special someone" to enjoy the season with? Or u simply can't face that relative that still whimpering on the cheap mug u gave her last Christmas?

OH NO, what a gay to do? Well, gays, bitter no more. Come to Shogun this holiday season and spend this pleasurable Christmas and New Year with hundreds of naked sexy gay men and make your fantasies come through!

Tips: Dress up as Santa and naked hunky men would be queuing to sit on your cock lap!

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

19 167 70, should i go down later on at night.. hmm ~~~ the last time i went down is full of 'adult'

U shouldnt. U should go hang out in a mall or something that have less "adults".

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Greenman

U shouldnt. U should go hang out in a mall or something that have less "adults".

Hi, just wondering if you were there just now? I start to like the place even though they have 'adults' and chub. Chubs are cute too.

Vincent if you're reading this, please make the lower floor nude as well. So shiok if could walk naked everywhere, watch tv naked, etc :D

Can also check out the other guys naked. Then if we find one we like can proceed upstairs for fun :thumb:

Guest noti one

Aiyah.....no need naked lah downstairs...wait kkj frozen. Quite cold already mah. Vincent dont make all floor naked, upstairs good enough leh. If u want naked all the time in Shogun then u naked lah all floors...no one stoping u ok. Some guests want to have some cover up with towels at downstairs for some comfort. Anyway some cover-ups add some mystery...make the crusing more challanging and interesting......lolx:)

Vincent possible to have a day where it's a mask event. Like to wear a mask and walk around so erotic. Nude and masked

Yes best of all I feel safe exposing myself and not worry about meeting someone I know even if he is gay. I dare not go sauna otherwise. I am very closeted and only play overseas.

The last time I went to Shogun's mask night was so disappointing because they only have a few fancy masks that looked too drama and unhygienic. I prefer those cheap paper masks can use and throw away type. Nobody wanted to use the masks, I dressed up and left.

Guest stockydude

I stopped over at Shogun last night after my work. Reached there about 8pm, had a shower and spent some times in he stream room, then went upstairs.

There was no one that interest me and almost about to give up. Then I saw him, a good-looking muscular guy in his 30s - beautiful eyes, thick eyebrown, nice nose and a great tanned body. I touched his hand when he passed by and he responded. We went straight to the room.

I had a fantastic time with him - he gave good heads, moans very sexily and has a nice tight firm bubble butt. NICE!

Vincent possible to have a day where it's a mask event. Like to wear a mask and walk around so erotic. Nude and masked

Yes best of all I feel safe exposing myself and not worry about meeting someone I know even if he is gay. I dare not go sauna otherwise. I am very closeted and only play overseas.

The last time I went to Shogun's mask night was so disappointing because they only have a few fancy masks that looked too drama and unhygienic. I prefer those cheap paper masks can use and throw away type. Nobody wanted to use the masks, I dressed up and left.

Suggestion from uglies that couldnt get any one in the sauna.

Coseted? Yeah right. Dont tell me u ll be sucking cock or kissing with the mask on. What is the one u cruised happen to be your close relatives, u wont know bcos they have mask on right?

If u r not ugle, why u wanna hide your face if thats whats getting u laid.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Which is probably why even you understand it.

christmas.jpg

With their poster design so fabulous and tempting, is there a reason u staying at home this holiday season?

christmas.jpg

The festive mood lightens our steps and streets are filled with pretty lights and decorations, but whats missing is that "special someone" to enjoy the season with? Or u simply can't face that relative that still whimpering on the cheap mug u gave her last Christmas?

OH NO, what a gay to do? Well, gays, bitter no more. Come to Shogun this holiday season and spend this pleasurable Christmas and New Year with hundreds of naked sexy gay men and make your fantasies come through!

Tips: Dress up as Santa and naked hunky men would be queuing to sit on your cock lap!

Are you a share holder and do you get any benefits for promoting them?

Very obvious isn't it.

Who would bother to keep promoting them if they do not have any benefits from it?

Other than Imchaser, I beleive another moderator has a share in it too, based on the posting.

Very obvious isn't it.

Who would bother to keep promoting them if they do not have any benefits from it?

No im not the share holder. And btw, im not really promoting Shogun. The truth is im just using them as a platform to showcase my designs that i did like this Christmas poster and if u need any design service, please do pm me, ill put u on waiting list.

Guest sammyboyLover

No im not the share holder. And btw, im not really promoting Shogun. The truth is im just using them as a platform to showcase my designs that i did like this Christmas poster and if u need any design service, please do pm me, ill put u on waiting list.

The poster is seductive and yummy, though it looks a tad too cliche...

Guest -I'm impressed

Wow! I'm impressed. The design really looks professional

:lol: yup, i heard a lot of people claimed that they are Closeted don't go hotel/ don't check in hotel but keep going people house meeting people for sex & wild oversea :P

I don't find any contradiction in that. You can still keep going to people's homes for sex and have wild sex overseas and still remain closeted from your str8 friends and relatives. One can only remain closeted to the str8 world, but not to the gay world. That is what it really means to be closeted. If one reveals one's sexuality openly to the whole world, then one is truly, openly gay. Get the difference? ;)

Edited by metalmickey

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Guest ImChaserCloned

U dont know he is the webmaster? didnt u see his pic photoshop on to nice six pack body pic in the shogun web?

Guest boy2man

Nice designs, imchaser! :D

Guest InShogun

model3.jpg

Organizer tried hard to ask every 1 to change into fudoshi ... poor them

Buffet look so great as it start 6.30 pm

steam still out of order, toilet start have a stink smell ... sign of decreasing quality?

eventhough Imchaser in poster showing butt (Is it ur real butt?) but none of the patrons look like having that nice butt

Merry xmas

Guest jushoot

anyone over there now?

Heard very crowded last 2 nites. Now lasy sunday afternoon at Shogun. abt 80 ppl.

Not bad considering most of them came 2 nites ago. Noticed the crowd getting better, lots of hunky gdlking, surprisingly for a place like shogun.

Guest BoeyDaHan

Heard very crowded last 2 nites. Now lasy sunday afternoon at Shogun. abt 80 ppl.

Not bad considering most of them came 2 nites ago. Noticed the crowd getting better, lots of hunky gdlking, surprisingly for a place like shogun.

it was crowded mostly the oldies and some of the fifties where most of them were there to grab as much food as possible over the $10 they 've paid. Goosh I dun believe it in my own eye when i saw it, if Shogun gonna have free food again on the new year ... good luck lor.

lots of hunky gdlking ??? have meh??

Its here. 2011. Theres no other way that can top spending the last day of the year with hundreds of sex crazed, hunky musky men all ages in the hottest gay sauna in Singapore.

christmas2.jpg

Noticed the major difference between this poster and the Christmas one? Winners get a prize!*

*I reserve the right to change the prize without prior notice and no whining will be entertained...

Edited by imchaser

U dont know he is the webmaster? didnt u see his pic photoshop on to nice six pack body pic in the shogun web?

What is photoshop? I dont know photoshop. Why, just bcos i got six pack that means its fake?

eventhough Imchaser showing butt (Is it ur real butt?) but none of the patrons look like having that nice butt

Merry xmas

Why, thats not a fair comment. U cant expect every commoners to have those kind of nice butt like mine do u?

Edited by imchaser

You removed the black bar obstructing the hot ass of the guy in the picture?

Oh yes its the butt. Obviously the designer of this have major butt fetish.

Here your prize! Cyber kiss and hug from me. Hug HUg Muak Muak.

According to the staff, the steam room will only be open next month (Jan).

well tat sucks, probably go next door "neighbour" also i have been going to shogun a lot these days cause it is 24hr and $10 but once increase price (probably next year) mite as well check out others...

Guest meagain

it was crowded mostly the oldies and some of the fifties where most of them were there to grab as much food as possible over the $10 they 've paid. Goosh I dun believe it in my own eye when i saw it, if Shogun gonna have free food again on the new year ... good luck lor.

lots of hunky gdlking ??? have meh??

I wasn't there on Xmas eve/day. My field report was for last Sunday.

My friends (both local & overseas) noted that some of the guys were pretty hot while comparing notes on our few/last visits to Shogun which was a bit unusual but nonetheless a pleasant surprise. We all had been to the old Shogun@HK Street b4 and the quality was pretty bad.

Maybe it is the location /size of the present sauna that attracts more gdlking & better quality guys. My friend in Malaysia could not wait to visit Shogun again in CNY 2011.

I also noticed a lot of fresh faces - some in the early 20s and others in the mid 30s in Shogun.

As for the rush at the buffet spread, I guess it's common for some to behave like Ethopians.

As I would suggest , do not pile ur food, leave some for those behind u. Be a gracious Gay Singporean :)

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.