Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Guest

The best place to have sex in shogun is the TV room on the second floor. If people as are to do it there they will turn everybody on and a huge orgy will happen on those gigantic beds.

Guest guest

TV room...err bad experience...was hoping to be pounded there but had this rather large chub just plonk himself on top of me and was so rough manhandling my didi....ended I had to push him away....anyway looking forward to the new shogun when it opens....

Guest Guest

TV room...err bad experience...was hoping to be pounded there but had this rather large chub just plonk himself on top of me and was so rough manhandling my didi....ended I had to push him away....anyway looking forward to the new shogun when it opens....

It's open liao, Uncle, go for it.

Guest Guest

Maze got bigger, and more room, 1 big bed at level 1 good for orgy,

2nd lvl the the tv room without tv now but still with big bed for orgy, additional gym now with tv

Look at how time flies. It was only in Aug or 2010 that I wrote about the New Shogun http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18397&p=169210

After 5 years, it's time for another review for the revamped Shogun @ Pagoda Street.

Walking up to level 1 of Shogun

The door to Shogun stays the same, but upon walking up the stairs toward the entry of Shogun, you will noticed that there is a fresh coat of paint to the Shogun name on the wall.

Toward the Locker Area

After paying at the counter, you can smell fresh paint as you enter. A small corridor flanked by the glass wall and the walled up maze, leads you to the locker area and wet area. There are lockers of various sizes where one can play their clothes and others big enough to hold a large bag.

Locker Area

There was some changes made to the locker area. The lockers were re-arranged with an opening for easy access to the dark maze. The former gym was transformed into a TV area. And from the TV area, you can access the dark maze.

Dark Maze

The dark maze had been re-arranged. There are 4 glory hole with doors for uninterrupted fun. Big mattress for group activities are now more open. Some rooms with doors and some without. It would be a totally new maze experience for hide and seek. During special event, some doors will be locked and the maze will be transformed into something new.

Wet Area

From the locker area, the smoking room is still the same but disused corner shower area was removed and replaced by chairs and a new and bigger washing basin for customers to freshen up.

The tiles of the wet area had been retiled and it looked new. There are still 3 shower stall and 2 WC rooms with new water hose to was you butt.

Steam Room

Further into the wet area, the small walkway leading to the steam room had been removed and expanded to be part of the steam room. It can accommodate more people now and it has a maze like feel to the steam room.

Going up Level 2

The stairway leading to level 2 is still the same, but the TV room on top have been changed. Gone is the big TV area. It is now partitioned into 2 halves. Half the room has been partitioned to accommodate 2 more rooms with doors while the big bed stays the same at the other halve of the room. The room is pretty dark since the big TV was removed.

The former dark room at the further end of the former TV room now house the Gym. There is a treadmill and 2 bikes and a vibrating machine and some free weights. A TV hangs on the wall facing the treadmill and providing enough lights for workout.

The former TV room also lead to another area with house more rooms (with and without doors) ; which faces the gym from the other side.

The Courtyard

The former TV room allows one to also have access to the outside courtyard. The courtyard had some roofing done to prevent the exposure to the elements. The courtyard also leads to the small wet area with 2 shower points in the open and a WC cubicle.

At the opposite end of the courtyard from the shower points, one can also relax on two outdoor big mattress bed which has a door which leads to the gym.

Conclusion

Overall, Shogun having a whooping 500 sq ft house 18 rooms of various size with doors and 5 rooms without doors, excluding the 4 glory holes rooms.

It has 3 mass activities areas. One in the dark maze at ground floor, one at level 2 dark room and the last one would be at the two big beds at the courtyard.

Many of the tiles had been retiled and repainted so it looks pretty new. As for the website, the boss Vincent did mentioned that he is in the midst of having the website redesigned. So please be patience.

That concludes the little update to Shogun.

Guest Guest

Look at how time flies. It was only in Aug or 2010 that I wrote about the New Shogun http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18397&p=169210

After 5 years, it's time for another review for the revamped Shogun @ Pagoda Street.

The door to Shogun stays the same, but upon walking up the stairs toward the entry of Shogun, you will noticed that there is a fresh coat of paint to the Shogun name on the wall.

Toward the Locker Area

After paying at the counter, you can smell fresh paint as you enter. A small corridor flanked by the glass wall and the walled up maze, leads you to the locker area and wet area. There are lockers of various sizes where one can play their clothes and others big enough to hold a large bag.

Locker Area

There was some changes made to the locker area. The lockers were re-arranged with an opening for easy access to the dark maze. The former gym was transformed into a TV area. And from the TV area, you can access the dark maze.

Dark Maze

The dark maze had been re-arranged. There are 4 glory hole with doors for uninterrupted fun. Big mattress for group activities are now more open. Some rooms with doors and some without. It would be a totally new maze experience for hide and seek. During special event, some doors will be locked and the maze will be transformed into something new.

Wet Area

From the locker area, the smoking room is still the same but disused corner shower area was removed and replaced by chairs and a new and bigger washing basin for customers to freshen up.

The tiles of the wet area had been retiled and it looked new. There are still 3 shower stall and 2 WC rooms with new water hose to was you butt.

Steam Room

Further into the wet area, the small walkway leading to the steam room had been removed and expanded to be part of the steam room. It can accommodate more people now and it has a maze like feel to the steam room.

Going up Level 2

The stairway leading to level 2 is still the same, but the TV room on top have been changed. Gone is the big TV area. It is now partitioned into 2 halves. Half the room has been partitioned to accommodate 2 more rooms with doors while the big bed stays the same at the other halve of the room. The room is pretty dark since the big TV was removed.

The former dark room at the further end of the former TV room now house the Gym. There is a treadmill and 2 bikes and a vibrating machine and some free weights. A TV hangs on the wall facing the treadmill and providing enough lights for workout.

The former TV room also lead to another area with house more rooms (with and without doors) ; which faces the gym from the other side.

The Courtyard

The former TV room allows one to also have access to the outside courtyard. The courtyard had some roofing done to prevent the exposure to the elements. The courtyard also leads to the small wet area with 2 shower points in the open and a WC cubicle.

At the opposite end of the courtyard from the shower points, one can also relax on two outdoor big mattress bed which has a door which leads to the gym.

Conclusion

Overall, Shogun having a whooping 500 sq ft house 18 rooms of various size with doors and 5 rooms without doors, excluding the 4 glory holes rooms.

It has 3 mass activities areas. One in the dark maze at ground floor, one at level 2 dark room and the last one would be at the two big beds at the courtyard.

Many of the tiles had been retiled and repainted so it looks pretty new. As for the website, the boss Vincent did mentioned that he is in the midst of having the website redesigned. So please be patience.

Maybe you should give a more balanced report about the real condition of Shogun just before the renovation or since you want to sound journalistic , you being someone so well known in the gay community, I am sure the owner would have grnated you an interview so you can ask him why the owners of shogun decided to do the renovations and whether the lingering problems of why shogun have become delapidated have been solved,  Did you go at a time when shogun was heavily used or at a time when it was already past midnight.

Problems with Shogun sauna that may not have been rectified or solved after the latest renovations.

1. if you are on the entrance level below the outdoor sundeck area , after a heavy downpour and rain, rain water will drip on your head after it has leaked from the third level to the second level. this defect is part of the problem with the old conserve heriatge status of the Pagoda street building. I think why the operators of Shogun wanted to put a roof over the outdoor sundeck area is that ares's concrete absorbs and leak water to the level below, this is a problem that has been around since the previous 3 renovation, The property owner just collects rent and does not bother to rectify the leaky floor problem, when people cruise in the dark maze on the entrance level , level 2,it sometimes leak rain water and Shogun just use a wet cloth and dry towels to mop up the leaky rain water. Is the problem solved or same status quo ??????

2. Do people still live as vagrants in the Shogun for overnite stayers??? Some people actually live long term in Shogun , they rent a locker and put their overnight essentials and their set of work and day clothes in Shogun and they actually are long term stayers in Shogun. There are these few uncles who look like happy retirees who are there almost all the time except going outdoor for meals. They are alwasy there to provide services of mercy to all comers who need a release via mouth job.  Heard that Shogun has an inn keepers licence and it operates like a hotel for overnite stayers, as a result the rooms in shogun never gets a rest, it is always occupied and it is difficult to keep scupulously clean becuase it is operated 24 hours with a 1.5 hours cleaning time from 9 to 10.30 am or 10 to 11,30 am, the rooms and the whole place is always operated and occupied . the only time the whole place gets a rest is during 4 days of chinese new year or when they have their 5- yearly- once renovations. As this is happening can the bedbugs problem from people who use Shogun as a very economical hotel ever be solved.

3. Do the owners of Shogun have ever considered changing their business model or after the recent renovation , they are still sticking the old business operation model ???

We shall see and then a report will be fothcoming after further investiagation .  Stay tuned will report back .. :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

Maybe you should give a more balanced report about the real condition of Shogun just before the renovation or since you want to sound journalistic , you being someone so well known in the gay community, I am sure the owner would have grnated you an interview so you can ask him why the owners of shogun decided to do the renovations and whether the lingering problems of why shogun have become delapidated have been solved,  Did you go at a time when shogun was heavily used or at a time when it was already past midnight.

Problems with Shogun sauna that may not have been rectified or solved after the latest renovations.

1. if you are on the entrance level below the outdoor sundeck area , after a heavy downpour and rain, rain water will drip on your head after it has leaked from the third level to the second level. this defect is part of the problem with the old conserve heriatge status of the Pagoda street building. I think why the operators of Shogun wanted to put a roof over the outdoor sundeck area is that ares's concrete absorbs and leak water to the level below, this is a problem that has been around since the previous 3 renovation, The property owner just collects rent and does not bother to rectify the leaky floor problem, when people cruise in the dark maze on the entrance level , level 2,it sometimes leak rain water and Shogun just use a wet cloth and dry towels to mop up the leaky rain water. Is the problem solved or same status quo ??????

2. Do people still live as vagrants in the Shogun for overnite stayers??? Some people actually live long term in Shogun , they rent a locker and put their overnight essentials and their set of work and day clothes in Shogun and they actually are long term stayers in Shogun. There are these few uncles who look like happy retirees who are there almost all the time except going outdoor for meals. They are alwasy there to provide services of mercy to all comers who need a release via mouth job.  Heard that Shogun has an inn keepers licence and it operates like a hotel for overnite stayers, as a result the rooms in shogun never gets a rest, it is always occupied and it is difficult to keep scupulously clean becuase it is operated 24 hours with a 1.5 hours cleaning time from 9 to 10.30 am or 10 to 11,30 am, the rooms and the whole place is always operated and occupied . the only time the whole place gets a rest is during 4 days of chinese new year or when they have their 5- yearly- once renovations. As this is happening can the bedbugs problem from people who use Shogun as a very economical hotel ever be solved.

3. Do the owners of Shogun have ever considered changing their business model or after the recent renovation , they are still sticking the old business operation model ???

We shall see and then a report will be fothcoming after further investiagation .  Stay tuned will report back .. :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

Please do not confuse my little review / update with a Journalist report.  It's just a walk-through and comparison / update of the last review. I had also stated clearly before the start of my post. (See attachment below)

While I was there, I see many people enjoying themselves at the sauna oblivious to what you had complained. Are they as aware as your "complains", I don't know, Since I am NOT a journalist, It did not interview anyone to get a better report. Will the status quo of Shogun improve, I won't know.

I have to be honest with you;

1. I didn't go there during weekends / holidays or crowded times, I was there one of the afternoon just after lunch.

2. I had not stayed overnight nor am I staying there permanently as a guest.

3. I had no idea about the leaking floor which drip water to the floor below as it wasn't raining while I was there

4. I had not been bitten by any bed bugs or any insect while I was there because I did not use any of the rooms.

I will not know if those issues will be resolved because its not my job to tell the owner or any sauna, how he should run his business. My job is to manage this forum and nothing else.

It seems you have some unresolved issues with Shogun or the boss;  I don't know what is your beef with him but please take up your issues with him.  If you need me to set up a meeting with him, I can help but if you had said your piece to the owner before and he chose not to do anything, that is his prerogative.  Neither you nor I can change anything as we are outsiders.

There are about 5 saunas in Singapore, namely Cruise Club, Keybox, Ten Men, Shogun and Hercules. If you are not happy with one of the sauna, I am sure you can go to any of the other 4 saunas and hopefully you will have a more pleasant experience there.

Guest Guest

Toward the Locker Area

Locker Area

Dark Maze

Wet Area

Steam Room

Going up Level 2

The Courtyard

Conclusion

Thank you for the update.

Guest Guest

I like this report...constructive for shogun to take.

I feel Shogun can do it.....with the points made and for Shogun to consider.

Thank you for the observances.

Guest Superbtm

i felt the new set-up at the open courtard leaves some to be desired. The new roofing allows in way too much light n heat during the day. That makes it impractical to do anything there. Which is a real pity since the 2 large open play areas have so much potential. Hopefully the onwers can do something about it.

Thank you to all the kind guys who replied to my query. I'm afraid I didn't manage to visit any of the saunas because I arrived in Singapore late and had to do an important presentation early the next morning.

I value your advice and apologise for my late reply as I haven't had time to log in here for more than a month already.

I will be sure to keep all your kind advice in mind the next time I come to your lovely country.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

Guest Guest

How can no pretend one.

Last time at tv room big bed, I pretend watch tv. But someone I like walk by I pretend open my legs he can peep inside my towel. Then he pretend watching tv but hands already molesting me inside my towel. If he cannot tahan can pull off my towel and fuck me in public.

Now so dark, no tv cannot pretend. Cannot see properly people pass by. Wait there is like so desperate anybody like or not also can touch me.No more fun.

Guest Not that young lean fit

Having read the above reviews, I finally made my much anticipated virgin trip to Shogun last night.

Entered the premise about 8plus but was disappointed to see that the crowd is so thin! Was even appalled when the counter guy didn't even inspect on my if upon entering. (Hope the management can do something about this as we do not want to end up appearing in the news for having sex with boys under 18).

There were hardly any more than 30 ppl in the maze, and 15 ppl in the rooftop area. Not many people observe the skin night and there were people clan in towel and undie in the maze. It's a letdown that there's no one policing on this.

There were a couple of mature guys seating at the changing areas armed with their phone. I do not know what is their intention there but it makes one feel unsafe to change openly at that area.

The crowds were mainly mature type.

The shower area and the rooms are quite small as compared to other sauna.

However, the entire place looks rather clean for I have seen cleaners making their round in the maze.

Someone above mentioned about the glory holes but the maze is too dark to move around, let along knowing which are the rooms with glory holes.( unless the mgmt intention is that the patrons visit every room to find out themselves).

My trip was further made worsen with a group of uncles making rude remarks when I passby them in the maze. I clearly remembered them saying "waa this one big size, and big chest", and yes, I let them touch me when I walk pass them. No issue with it since we are there to play but what's with those rude mouths of theirs.

What comes next is even uncalled for. While I was resting at the TV area, 2 of these irritating bastards came in and stood right in front of me, bending down to " examine " me, like I'm an exhibit! After which they joined their friend at the other sofa and gossips abt me saying if is this the one. As if the taunting is not enough, one of them came to me again and bend down trying to look at me clearly! I felt so insulted that I walked out of the room.

The newly renovated Shogun is a pleasant place to visit for guys of all ages and body type. However, after this experience, I would never patronize Shogun again should the mgmt not do something about these, especially banning these "irritating aunties". As seen in the other sauna outlet, clearly these irritants are the root causes that young blood stopped patronising.

well.. to the guest above, I would tink the experience u had is no doubt unpleasant.. but I dont suppose shogun will ban those people.
1) running a business, they cannot simply ban people. especially since those people u r referring to, could very well be their regular customers. they might frequent shogun on a near daily basis.

2) given the kind of group that shogun is known for, "big size and big chest" can very well be a compliment rather than insult.

3) for older people, their eye sight might be deteriorating.. perhaps they are just trying to see you better?

still, that said.. I do agree that closing in to stare at a person is rude.. but.. if u're not keen on that idea, u can nudge him away. i've had my fair share of such situations in shogun previously when i'm there.. and i do react adversely to such people. to the point of pushing them away or giving them a loud "tsk" and they will go away.

Is the crowd good today? Anyone wanna go with me?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

The renovated Shogun looks neater and cleaner.The staff cleans the room more regularly.But hope they can sustain their effort and maintain the new facilities.Cleanliness is always a Shogun weakness.Hope they change this time.

The new cruising maze features 2 large bed as a platform at the center.It encourages exhibitionist to do public sex.I was there last sunday 9:30pm.A guy only wearing white socks had his legs held in the air and was publicly fucked.Audience crowded around.One top followed by another entering him.It was a good show and some audience participation.I went back on another weekday.This time only a few man lied on the platform and no action.

Guest White Socks

The renovated Shogun looks neater and cleaner.The staff cleans the room more regularly.But hope they can sustain their effort and maintain the new facilities.Cleanliness is always a Shogun weakness.Hope they change this time.

The new cruising maze features 2 large bed as a platform at the center.It encourages exhibitionist to do public sex.I was there last sunday 9:30pm.A guy only wearing white socks had his legs held in the air and was publicly fucked.Audience crowded around.One top followed by another entering him.It was a good show and some audience participation.I went back on another weekday.This time only a few man lied on the platform and no action.

That is a requirement right "A guy only wearing white socks had his legs "... to wear white socks, as an indication that you want to be publicly fucked ....COOL

Sorry Mods, not sure if i post in the correct place...If not, pls remove it...

Trying my luck in finding the guy that i met in Shogun on 09Aug15...

Saw you at the last minute where you shower and i was standing outside the entrance of the shower place... You were using locker no. 14 and you left about 10+ - 11pm... You have a nice mesmerising smile...Saw that you wore a nice cartoon boxer tight...You were wearing a line Polo Tee...You tap me and bid goodbye as i was standing at the computer table...Wish to know you more if you are here... I am the chub with a Japanese Fish tattoo on my left arm... :)

Guest Guest

Sorry Mods, not sure if i post in the correct place...If not, pls remove it...

Trying my luck in finding the guy that i met in Shogun on 09Aug15...

Saw you at the last minute where you shower and i was standing outside the entrance of the shower place... You were using locker no. 14 and you left about 10+ - 11pm... You have a nice mesmerising smile...Saw that you wore a nice cartoon boxer tight...You were wearing a line Polo Tee...You tap me and bid goodbye as i was standing at the computer table...Wish to know you more if you are here... I am the chub with a Japanese Fish tattoo on my left arm... :)

you have posted 255 posts and till now you do not know mail forum are not allow to post ads? U are not new baby, your excuse is not acceptable.

you have posted 255 posts and till now you do not know mail forum are not allow to post ads? U are not new baby, your excuse is not acceptable.

Are you a moderator ???

Let Casper find the man of his fantasy.

Why not wishing him good luck?

Guest Guest

Are you a moderator ???

Let Casper find the man of his fantasy.

Why not wishing him good luck?

so who are you then, can't you read " Objective Of This Forum / Posting Guidelines / No Personal Advertisement In This Forum? "

so who are you then, can't you read " Objective Of This Forum / Posting Guidelines / No Personal Advertisement In This Forum? "

I can read enough to have found your post to Casper DISGUSTING.

WHY don't you have an identity here?  Why you post anonymously?  Have you something to hide?

Guest Philip

That is a requirement right "A guy only wearing white socks had his legs "... to wear white socks, as an indication that you want to be publicly fucked ....COOL

Wearing SOCKS in the sauna?

I'm visiting this coming weekend and plan to visit a few saunas.

Do the guys wear rubber slippers (flip flops, sandals etc) in the saunas there in Singapore?

I'm in Thailand now and that is what we wear here in all saunas.......not sure what nasty stuff you might encounter in bare feet.

And if rubber slippers are not the norm, would I still be allowed to wear them if I want to?

Thank you.

Wearing SOCKS in the sauna?

I'm visiting this coming weekend and plan to visit a few saunas.

Do the guys wear rubber slippers (flip flops, sandals etc) in the saunas there in Singapore?

I'm in Thailand now and that is what we wear here in all saunas.......not sure what nasty stuff you might encounter in bare feet.

And if rubber slippers are not the norm, would I still be allowed to wear them if I want to?

Thank you.

Sorry I can't answer your question about wearing slippers.......any regulars can help us out. I'm very curious to know myself.

All the posts today in another sauna topic about sticky floor mess you have to walk in sometimes.......yuk!

And that story of a guy wearing socks......even that would be preferable to me to bare feet if I have to walk through some sticky hehe!

So how about it....are slippers allowed? Socks allowed?

Sorry I can't answer your question about wearing slippers.......any regulars can help us out. I'm very curious to know myself.

All the posts today in another sauna topic about sticky floor mess you have to walk in sometimes.......yuk!

And that story of a guy wearing socks......even that would be preferable to me to bare feet if I have to walk through some sticky hehe!

So how about it....are slippers allowed? Socks allowed?

Yes, I am also interested to know about slippers and socks in Singapore saunas???

I'm from Europe here and we are careful about footwear in most saunas because foot infections picked up in shower and sauna floors can lead to long lasting and painful warts etc (planters warts for example).

Please let's hear from some Sg sauna regulars what we will be allowed to wear on our feet when we visit.????

Yes, I am also interested to know about slippers and socks in Singapore saunas???

I'm from Europe here and we are careful about footwear in most saunas because foot infections picked up in shower and sauna floors can lead to long lasting and painful warts etc (planters warts for example).

Please let's hear from some Sg sauna regulars what we will be allowed to wear on our feet when we visit.????

The saunas in Singapore does not practise wearing slipper or footwear. If u intend to come to the saunas in Singapore, you have to go barefoot. This is mostly the house rule.

In Europe you can enter someone house with your shoes or sandals but in Asia is considered rude and disrespecful towards the house owner. So as they said when in Rome do what the Romans do.

In Europe you can enter someone house with your shoes or sandals but in Asia is considered rude and disrespecful towards the house owner. So as they said when in Rome do what the Romans do.

Exactly, if you want to come to the saunas in Singapore, follow the rules here. If not, have fun else where.

Looking for company to go together. Interested can pm me. Tks.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

I do see people wearing slippers in sauna here, but definitely not shoes since other guys go barefoot, you may step on them accidentally.

I had the chance to visit Shogun and Ten Mens club last night, both for the first time. I'm just a foreign visitor but have followed this forum for some time, particularly following the sauna threads.

It was skin night at Ten Mens and for the most part the guys were without towels. It was pretty crowded I thought and lots of bumping, touching, some blowing and some hook-ups for sure.

The feel between the 2 clubs was quite different to me....Ten Mens felt more hip, younger, more vibrant, more action, more crowd, the lighting, music, mirrors all made it feel younger and the crowd itself was mostly younger than Shogun.

Shogun had a more laid back, less frenzied feel to it for sure......which by the way, is fine with me. Yes there were more older guys at Shogun but not to the extent that I was prepared for after reading this forum for a long time. I kind of liked the easy going Shogun. It felt smaller with less space to explore but maybe this is good with a smaller crowd.

I liked the idea of the pretend sleepers at Shogun just waiting to be touched. I only saw a little of this and wonder if this goes on more later (I left about 9:30pm). I was hoping to try that out.

Both places I felt were pretty clean and there was clean up guys in view often. Both places treated me with courtesy and were patient with my questions. Shogun allowed me to slide out for just over an hour and then re-enter as I did....no problem. Ten Men would not allow this....no big deal.

The occasional aggressive guy or two at both places but a friendly but firm push away was always respected.

All in all, 2 cool places, different feel but find the one that suits you I guess.

Will check out Keybox and I hope Cruise (and maybe Hercules) over the next few days.

Thank you Singapore.......what a beautiful city you have here......but damn expensive!!! Really, at $12 the sauna entry is a bargain considering you can eat $12 at McDonalds!

I visited Shogun on Friday. The charges were SGD10 before 5 pm, SGD12 after that.

I like the new Shogun, especially the open lounge on the top floor.  It is more airy now, and there is more "play space" since there are two platforms in that area.

Is it my imagination or are there less private cubicles on the second floor?  I am not too sure if partitioning off the TV area to create two private cubicles is a good idea.  It makes the (former) TV room feel smaller.

All in all, I like the new Shogun.  As for the patrons, it feels as though there are not more clientele that are younger than the "old" Shogun. 

Anyway, I had my fun there with three different persons so I am not complaining. 

Guest sensitive nipple

Guess I will not be going today.

BTW anyone got bitten on the nipple in the steam room b4?

My nipple very sensitive so when he bit me I got turn off instantly.Even told him to be gentle.

Today Theme is G men? Might still go if got time.

Any 1st timer wanna go together?

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Guest AssUpCockIn

Checked out Shogun last night between 9:30pm to around 11:30pm. Liked the open areas for group exhibitionistic play. Not much action but at least I did no go home empty handed. Gave BJ to 2 guys and was rewarded with nice loads straight into my throat. Guess that was my supper. LOL

Try their NudeNight on Fri/Sat/Sunday.Ass up,Butt up at the darkroom open area and you get horny cocks pounding the btm in the open.Go experience tonight.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.