Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

It was meant as a generic question rather than to be meant as not wanting to comply. I am new to this so I am hoping to get at least a nicer reply than just a conclusion that I don't intend to comply with the sauna rules.

Hey now; my reply was the nicest 

iE9ibEU5Q2KrUKgUWJld_3.gif

Nude on sat and sundays too, my Dearest DanDan!

Well ofc the expert knows it all :P

Hehehehe  :yuk:  :yuk:

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

Is monday generally quiet with no action?

Why Monday though; too many people with the Blues xD

Yes dandan. Thanks for the nice reply. I am talking about someone else.

But anyway didn't managed to go yet. Still wondering if monday is a good day to go

Hehe. May I suggest for your first time to be at Tenmen instead? It's much compact and easier to adapt as compared to Shogun which might give you a culture shock [based on what I saw] I've written reviews on my personal experience in both places, first times & follow up visit. Hope it helped! Oh, and don't go on a Monday xD

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Is it compulsory to be topless and only wrapped in towel? I like the idea of being clothed first before hooking up with someone and stripping. And I've been there before in the morning and they were cleaning up the area and was denied entry. Does anyone know till what time they clean?

They usually do the cleaning from 9.30 am to about 10.30 am. 

Any first time want to go tgt?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM

any tips for first timer

i have never been to a spa before, so want to visit shogun but when it's not so crowded.  i want to visit first time, and then next time I can be more bold :thumb:

please suggest tips.  also, what sthe difference between "dark room" and "steam room".  i was confused reading the forums and not sure so please help.

also how to find shogun, does nayone have a pic to shrae of theentrance?

last, could you suggest what all i should do once i go in - i mean, which side is the shower area and where is the steam room, what to do etc.

thanks all

I know this is not a missed connection. But i just want to thank the botak guy who suck me at Shogun on 15-Dec.

We are at the end of the corridor and then we proceeded into the room where u suck me good.

Since you know this is not Miss connection, then don't post your ad in here.

You had been warned in few occasions not to post ad in the Main forum and since you don't be bothered to acknowledge our warnings, 

You are hereby suspended for 2 weeks.

Enjoy your holidays!

haha dude Dandan....

He s young and helpful , hence his visits to the sauna first time was an eye-opening session
(I liked the way he shared about shogun is more of a cultural shock, actually that is really nothing, compared to some other Asian countries)

May I recommend the dude dandan21, he seems to be very free and friendly to curiously lost and befuddled souls like you.

One 'friendly' advice dun post it in the main here unless you wanna provoke the ire of the ever vigilant mods.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20231-1384104599-1.

Hey now, just a few experiences doesn't mean i have a free schedule you know  :yuk:  :yuk:

any tips for first timer

Maybe you'd like to read my first time experience visiting Shogun, and you can gauge for yourself what is best for you? :ph34r:

haha dude Dandan....

He s young and helpful , hence his visits to the sauna first time was an eye-opening session

(I liked the way he shared about shogun is more of a cultural shock, actually that is really nothing, compared to some other Asian countries)

Haiiii you  :yuk:

Shogun was like a.. i shall not spoil the surprise for first timers  :whistle:

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

do not shoot me

but I luv dan dan (he tried to b very diplomatic) and i think many don't like starlioned (if we  have been following bw since beginning)

- of course starlioned existed not for anyone

& Dan dan signs off as "freelance reviewer of anything!" so cute, the only thing he hasn't review- is me!

I would like to say something about shogun, every year without fail, they will prepare simple fare (party finger food) on new year eve, xmas eve and cny eve (if my memories didn't fail me)or around that period

i was there Never for the food , but i luv their fried chicken, they will bother to refill /fried some more...so that we have warm food again
For the price, we paid : this is really generously

I m touched by the gesture though it s been sometimes since i have their food........

I remembered vividly when Cruise was newly opened, it promised us buffet food, but once i stepped out of the room and went  for the food, there is practically NOTHING, no refills!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i m not far from the dinner timing, it was just only 635pm, where/why has the food being gobbled up so fast? (as the announcement was loud, i can clearly rem when was the food served), we were up at the dining area, but the buffets were not ready so we went down.......

It was very shocking, it is like promised to cater to all yet food is NOT enough!
I m not trying to pick on "Cruise"

i m trying to be appreciative of Shogun and learn to appreciate in this festive season...many complained shogun is dirty and ugly , why? and they critique that shogun is for oldies and senior citizens (why i agreed that some elderly are already limping with skin flaking, pls stay at home and enjoy with your family instead)

When will gays learn to be more appreciative and thankful , most imptly, learn to contribute!!! not contribute using "mouth/oral"

Can i have some applauses? (Lady gaga's song)

do not shoot me

but I luv dan dan (he tried to b very diplomatic) and i think many don't like starlioned (if we  have been following bw since beginning)

- of course starlioned existed not for anyone

& Dan dan signs off as "freelance reviewer of anything!" so cute, the only thing he hasn't review- is me!

I would like to say something about shogun, every year without fail, they will prepare simple fare (party finger food) on new year eve, xmas eve and cny eve (if my memories didn't fail me)or around that period

i was there Never for the food , but i luv their fried chicken, they will bother to refill /fried some more...so that we have warm food again

For the price, we paid : this is really generously

I m touched by the gesture though it s been sometimes since i have their food........

I remembered vividly when Cruise was newly opened, it promised us buffet food, but once i stepped out of the room and went  for the food, there is practically NOTHING, no refills!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i m not far from the dinner timing, it was just only 635pm, where/why has the food being gobbled up so fast? (as the announcement was loud, i can clearly rem when was the food served), we were up at the dining area, but the buffets were not ready so we went down.......

It was very shocking, it is like promised to cater to all yet food is NOT enough!

I m not trying to pick on "Cruise"

i m trying to be appreciative of Shogun and learn to appreciate in this festive season...many complained shogun is dirty and ugly , why? and they critique that shogun is for oldies and senior citizens (why i agreed that some elderly are already limping with skin flaking, pls stay at home and enjoy with your family instead)

When will gays learn to be more appreciative and thankful , most imptly, learn to contribute!!! not contribute using "mouth/oral"

Can i have some applauses? (Lady gaga's song)

I agreed. Shogun boss tried very hard to keep the place clean by doing frequent cleaning himself as well. And also cater some food near festive period. We should appreciate and tried to keep the place clean as well.

Just go.  If you can get over the nerves of walking in on your own and undressing near uncles watching you, then go straight through the curtain into the dark maze and you'll eventually get someone keen on fun.  I had a guy fondle me and suck me in the dark the other night then take my hand into a private room where he rode me cowboy then I changed and fucked him doggy. 

10 hours ago, Guest said:

Even after the renovation this place is forever so dirty and full of bed bugs that causes skin problem.

You sure?

I'm sorry you're suffering from skin problems, but please blame yourself for poor upkeeping of your own hygiene, instead of blaming it on these businesses. 

hilarious-mariah.gif

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

was there ytd night after a long time of not visiting the place. not much of a good crowd. second floor literally empty between 9 to 10pm. supposed to meet and fuck someone but end up i went soft and no mood - he's hot though. lol...

walked around the maze and found bespectacled guy who's into nipple/fore play. just what i like-  and i previously hooked up with him in steamroom earlier in the evening as well. Nice guy to have fun with and talk to.

50 minutes ago, cumminginme said:

heading down later!! anybody want to show me around?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

13 hours ago, Sinon said:

I wanna see a bottom being gangbanged..does it happen in shogun?

I try to get gangbanged by lying face down at the orgy bed in the dark maze.. but i think im a special flavor by being a big chub with long hair.. 

I did get some action though! Got a guy who made me pull his underwear down and suck him while i was still face down on the bed, he didnt want me to move from my position and let me suck him for just abit before he was already hard and ready to fuck!

He mounted me from behind as i remained lying face down, got my ass pussy all wet (even though i prelubed already) and just shoved it into me! I felt like a bigger female dog as he fucked me with reckless abandon, pinning me down and making me moan like a bitch whilst a bunch of guys gathered to watch.. wish at least one of them would have put their dick in my mouth hehe. Whoever it was that fucked me did it for a good long time.. made me cum even which rarely happens!

Edited by Fatassneedsfucking
Accident

1 hour ago, Sinon said:

Thats amazing...pm me next time..hahaha..it sure made you happy

You never learn right? I've been specific about not posting ad in the main.

You get 1 warning point for disobeying my warning. The next ad you post will means suspension. 

Don't do that again, it's your last chance. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10 January 2016 at 11:06 PM, lblb123 said:

i want to see some gangbang too hahhaa.. the last time i went there i can here someone blowing another in the steam room

Actually is kinda rare to witness public fun going on. I wish shogun goer are more daring to do in the public or big bed. Haha. Most just cruise around and not taking any actions. 

1 hour ago, tyan said:

Actually is kinda rare to witness public fun going on. I wish shogun goer are more daring to do in the public or big bed. Haha. Most just cruise around and not taking any actions. 

Well, someone has to start the balls rolling and the rest will follow. 

Guest saunalover

i went there past 11pm and saw a bunch of people just sleeping most are  old guys.. plus the steam room did not smell good at that time.. i hope they do somehing about those using the rooms just to sleep

On 14/02/2016 at 4:54 PM, subbtm said:

Loved my previous two experiences at shogun. But no one puts on a condom to receive oral sex and it's a little scary to suck without condom. 

do u always suck tops in condom? i can't take the smell and taste of rubber even for the favorable ones... it just tastes rubber to me...

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.