Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

eeeee dandan, u r lean mah , but not a "chaser"

U should define it as usu tops are chasers instead

How do u know once done with you, he is no longer friendly?

Yep. Apparently some trolls said he was fired and some other nonsensical issues.

Yeah he's chaser mah xD Chasers are usually ranging from lean to those pretty hunks [omg]

He's very friendly. Just not so friendly after he's done with you xD Hehehe

eeeee dandan, u r lean mah , but not a "chaser"

U should define it as usu tops are chasers instead

How do u know once done with you, he is no longer friendly?

LOL

Well some chubbies i chatted in the lounge area said so. They said he usually talks to them lesser, and less warmly after having sex. They said he's more to the NSA type, so nothing surprising there really.

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

Guest Improve
In Summary?

Shogun isn't that bad of a place as people made it out to be.

It has a a huge crowd, with various men. [People who was complaining about Indians, yes, there were some. But they're so fit, and not too many anyways]

There were NO bedbugs, no weird smell, and place was being maintained by staff with a torchlight cleaning up the place.

Shogun after the renovation have improved a lot. The place is clean because I see them dedicating 2 staff that are regularly cleaning the beds, mopping the floor, clearing the bins. Floors feel clean. Tissue

One suggestion, Don't leave the brooms and mops lying around when you are cleaning the place. Brooms and mops should be out of sight even between cleaning rounds. You don't see it in a good high-end hotel.

Hope the owner canm keep up the cleanliness. :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

Guest Improve

Some little things to make the place look more "class". There are too many hand-written notice. Get a Printer to print and layout the notice nicely. It will make the office and locker area and by extension your place more class.

Shogun staff are genuinely friendly, but they need more training. Like make sure they greet everyone customer welcome at the counter. Put up a nice name-panel for the staff on duty at the counter. Staff On Duty : Meng, Vincent.

Staff are there to serve, not fuck customers. I think it's unprofessional.

Staff's who are have fun with guests usually are off duty. 

They do not engage in "Fucking Customers" if they're on duty.

Occasional teasing; [Grab butts, winks etc] are all part of the experience, i mean it's not as if they're running a 5 star hotel with strict regulations.

Let loose and try to lighten up a little  :yuk:

mimi-shade-gif-1.gif

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

U shall do it and demo once for them..........so many requests!

Some little things to make the place look more "class". There are too many hand-written notice. Get a Printer to print and layout the notice nicely. It will make the office and locker area and by extension your place more class.

Shogun staff are genuinely friendly, but they need more training. Like make sure they greet everyone customer welcome at the counter. Put up a nice name-panel for the staff on duty at the counter. Staff On Duty : Meng, Vincent.

shogun is not a Zoo

a zoo : guaranteed see what you want as they are all caged or in captive

Try to take his remarks with a pinch of salt Novice, he tends to revolve around dark humour xD

I wanna try shogun and witness someone being gang bangged...would daytime be ok?

Usually the fun happens at night and weekends, since more people/visitors tend to be not working during these period.

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

How much is the fee?is it really $10?no other payments?ty.

It is $10 before 5pm every day including weekends and holidays. After 5pm it s $12. No membership or other fees.

Hear that there're china construction workers sleeping there after their shift work.

Are they charger cheaper, how that they dun gave hostel to sleep...

Guess you need to stop hearing and go to see it for yourself.

There were no "China Construction Workers Sleeping"

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Dan dan aka Mariah spammer

There is  , once a while, a uniformed guy (China) will bunk in , either in the open or lock himself in the room, I saw him several times when he  come out of the room and rush to wash up (yes w his uniform on)

but the charges are the same, it is NOT so much of their hostels are cheaper or more expensive,

it s cos their workplace is nearer to Chinatown....hence I m trying to drive:

No1 will go sleep at shogun when his hostel is at woodlands or tpy or amk or serangoon..........just because it is cheap
the guests in BW are good fantasizer!

my friend and the world has been telling me food is cheap in jb, cinema is cheap , massage too, everything is dirt-cheap in jb, the idea of goin to jb buy taking a public transport is enough to kill me
and I ONLY shop in the city like orchard/vivo etc or probably bugis (the furthest)

never have I stepped into places /malls like NEX or whatever......

i frequent shogun, usually around 3-4am and in a drunken state.... never realise there is/are china construction worker's sleeping there leh...maybe they locked themselve inside th e room or.... i was too drunk and busy having myself entertained ^^

So Have or don have non my pasa

For sure!

Up to 60+ as i know...

Yes why not.

Maybe they look much younger in their ages. So you don't pick them and they are also looking out for their cup of tea also within their ages

Approach whoever they are.

Or do you think they are always bottom?

Good luck.

I would like to visit shogun anytime soon for the first time. I'm 22. Can I be naked? Any advise for me?

Yep, nobody is stopping you xD

And advice? Just have fun, and use protection :D

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

I went to Tens Men Club for the first time and I had an bad experience. I went to the locker room and removed my clothes and wrap around a towel. As I was walking to the Maze there was like 3 men age 30 to 40 years old was all the way following me and staring at me. I freaked out and left in 15 mins. Will I experience the same problem at Shogun? Cause tommorow I will visit there for the first time too. I'm not so keen for anal but I'm very keen to BJ and bukkae!!!

I went to Tens Men Club for the first time and I had an bad experience. I went to the locker room and removed my clothes and wrap around a towel. As I was walking to the Maze there was like 3 men age 30 to 40 years old was all the way following me and staring at me. I freaked out and left in 15 mins. Will I experience the same problem at Shogun? Cause tommorow I will visit there for the first time too. I'm not so keen for anal but I'm very keen to BJ and bukkae!!!

unfortunately for you, this is a common occurrence in sauna. they are interested in you that's why they follow you. but seems that u don't like that. to me, its ok that they follow.. as long as they don't force themselves on me. its all cool.

Feel like going tonite

Pm if u wanna go.

Please note that we have a strict policy of disallowing personal soliciting in the main forum. Please use the Personals section for such postings. For more details, please refer to: http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67

This is a friendly reminder. Any further breach of this policy may result in the suspension of your account. Your kind cooperation in making this forum wonderful is deeply appreciated. Thank you. :-)

Just realised, it's C&C night today! Would be nice to go there and see what surprise i would get there!

I guess, even if there's construction worker there, let them do what they want to save money. 

Lately i saw a construction worker crying at my void deck, chatted with him, realize his wife actually left him and leave his daughter with his elder parents. 

Bought him a drink and told him to work hard.

They have such pitiful stories that no one will ever know.

Guest straightbutcurious

hi, I am straight but curious. I want to check out Shogun especially for the gloryholes. I have never been to a cruising place before. Any advise for a first-timer?

Guest BiandHorny

Hey all. 

I'd love to visit this place, even if I don't hookup (bit nervous) but I'm wondering if a fairly chubby western guy is welcome?  I'm about 110kg and fairly hairy.

What's the setup here, belongings in a locker, get the key then wander around with a towel?  Reckon the belongings are pretty safe? 

Thanks!

hi, I am straight but curious. I want to check out Shogun especially for the gloryholes. I have never been to a cruising place before. Any advise for a first-timer?

hmm. i suppose u should find a person to bring u around. shogun isnt like your usual sauna. there are more aggressive people. i brought a few people to look around shogun before asking them to venture themselves.

first of all. if you're slim/fit/muscular, be prepared to be swarmed by guys wanting a piece of you.

next, the place is exceptionally dark at certain spots while bright at certain spots.

lastly. do go in with a mentality that groping is normal. dont over react when you experience groping.

Hey all. 

I'd love to visit this place, even if I don't hookup (bit nervous) but I'm wondering if a fairly chubby western guy is welcome?  I'm about 110kg and fairly hairy.

What's the setup here, belongings in a locker, get the key then wander around with a towel?  Reckon the belongings are pretty safe? 

Thanks!

chubby is welcomed in shogun.

as a general rule of thumb, one do not enter a sauna with very expensive valuables.  bring minimal items with you.

you'll pay the entrace at the counter and the staff will pass you a set of towel and lock + keys. the lock and key will specify a locker number. go to that locker and deposit your stuff in. lock it properly.

towel wise, it depends on the theme of the day. if its a skin night, no towels are allowed in the lower floor maze.

Thanks. Getting very horny thinking about it. I guess I could just go now, its 24hrs after all. Bit nervous though, will have to wait til my horniness is stronger than my nerves LOL

Not sure if the crowd at this timing would be the ideal. You get better crowds at 5pm-11pm. Could be wrong though, never been there after 12 before ;)

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.