Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Had good fun yesterday with two tops. But the second top who was banging me couldn't cum and he blamed it on using a condom and said he likes raw. When I asked him if he wasn't afraid of STDs, he said, "as long as don't cum inside can already". That was the most naive and dumbest thing ever. Glad I used a condom.

Guest Ah Piak
2 hours ago, subbtm said:

Had good fun yesterday with two tops. But the second top who was banging me couldn't cum and he blamed it on using a condom and said he likes raw. When I asked him if he wasn't afraid of STDs, he said, "as long as don't cum inside can already". That was the most naive and dumbest thing ever. Glad I used a condom.

Luckily you are more educated than him.

Not surprise many may have fallen into the trick.

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

ya, I m not sure why the no. of that race has increased tremendously ........

I Guess it's because Queens Resort which was near by had closed. Then next nearest one is either Shogun or TenMens. 

good analysis but the trend of increased Indians are only this year.....

and u read many of them got rejected, the more we reject them, the more they appeared....oooops

by the way , I rem a nite I manage to find an empty slot on the bed, but later when the indian grandpa turned over, he hugged me, I have to brush him off and he was unhappy and shoo-ed me off by saying, if I dislike his hugging this is not the right place for me

I have to go(the victim)

and then later, the same slot was empty w a Chinese now, so now I finally get to sleep!

however, as I alwys tried to keep abit of gap in between, that grandpa indian came back again by squeezing into that gap and woke us all up! help!!! I have to sacrifice and to leave again, cos grandpa is old and very insisting

later that slim Chinese left that bed too

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:45 PM, -Ignored- said:

web is there just that they didn't update (u sure u googled?)

don't bother to ask for a theme, it is forever nude nite

the price is reasonable S$10+

Huh, forever nude night? then if u not keen for nude night means can forget about gg this one lor

14 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Huh, forever nude night? then if u not keen for nude night means can forget about gg this one lor

1) that s the goodness of shogun! There r areas which allowed u to go around nt following the theme

and eventually, somehow u will b nude in a sauna

hence a canto saying, 进屋叫人,进庙烧香, (read in canto) first thing u do is eventually stripped naked , b it wrapped!w a towel as u enter; u r as gd as naked soon

So naked is "forever" the theme! Nothing too unexpected

2) btw, even if it s undies nite, no undies u can go naked

some saunas have aniki, nt all anikis too

no anikis- the nite goes on too

Pom pom (bathing) nite in another sauna is done at another corner, u dont hve to pom or participate at all

A themed nite is forever on a peak of a week!

u shd knw when? -ask any retail/F&b they will tell u

at a place w clientele like shoguners, non-peak of the week are nt bothered w all sort of funny gimmicks(ended up it s all gimmicks)comeon, our "brains" down there just wanna have sex!

If someone lean need to worry for others, there will b too much to worry...

fret nt, thk not, just enjoy!!!

Guest 壯漢0好
42 minutes ago, snowball said:

well, even nude night, there is a timing, all are guys, so nothing is shy about been nude, be proud and show what you have :)

Nude is nothing shy because some even sex openly. I already very slut but I also shy to sex openly like that because cannot relax and do naughty naughty.

On 11/5/2016 at 10:13 AM, Kesy said:

Yesterday was really fun, a lot of young hunks, old:young (3:7)  3-4 whites.

quite a number of Indians. Hot action on the 1st floor (Skin Night) wort going yesterday. Planing to go soon, 

I remember some whites at shogun..2.. one of them had poppers in there... while blowing him could smell the poppers really strong. 

another one was a huge guy who was caressing me crazy...

love white dicks so far.. so thick and long.

18 hours ago, conezeroconezero said:

Does Shogun provide condoms if in need? where to get it? from the staff at the counter?

all decent saunas will provide... key word is to "ask"

if humans have the energy to pose qns in forums and ask all sort of qns, I believe u hve the answer in how to get one right?

On 15/11/2016 at 11:50 PM, -Ignored- said:

1) that s the goodness of shogun! There r areas which allowed u to go around nt following the theme

and eventually, somehow u will b nude in a sauna

hence a canto saying, 进屋叫人,进庙烧香, (read in canto) first thing u do is ...

It should be "入屋叫人,入庙拜神“ ^_^

On 28/11/2016 at 8:23 AM, -Ignored- said:

wow! hornbird u r confirmed a Cantonese!!!!!!! I was trying to get my point across fast hence I just quickly type it out

My Mother is a half Cantonese -  she was born in Tianjin at the breakout of WW2, my maternal grandma is a Korean married to my Cantonese maternal grandpa.

Edited by hornbird

so u r a mix? and are u not too young ie above 38yo? Cos I noticed youngsters nowadays may not be good at dialects and worst those younger ones, failed terribly at Chinese

not to mention idioms etc like: "入屋叫人,入庙拜神“ U shd create one for sauna (so as to stick to the theme)
入sauna choi fu (脱裤), 入房就叫 (叫春)
Wow,v lyrical leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and rhyme too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and able to depict the exact needs of sauna customers...sorry I shdnt be complimenting ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually we cannot discuss about your lineage here.... however my case is abit like yours although I don't have east Asian blood from jp/korea

5 minutes ago, hornbird said:

My Mother is a half Cantonese -  she was born in Tianjin at the breakout of WW2, my maternal grandma is a Korean married to my Cantonese maternal grandpa.

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

for someone to write these out , it shows that u r nt very young woh!

Join my next birthday celebration on 8/8 and you count the candles

i was born in Hongkong so need not blind guess to correlate my canton dialect proficiency with my age. 

Anyway, this page is about Shougan and we should not deviate 

Edited by hornbird

4 hours ago, hornbird said:

Join my next birthday celebration on 8/8 and you count the candles

i was born in Hongkong so need not blind guess to correlate my canton dialect proficiency with my age. 

Anyway, this page is about Shougan and we should not deviate 

I did thought of that too but usu the younger ones wont b bothered with shogun, lol

Edited by lovehandle

9 minutes ago, hornbird said:

I have never been in any except towel club (2006) and cc (2010) once respectively 

ooooh

Towel club??????? ooops, that is from an era that the youngsters in sg has never been to
I hve not visited it too, so much about towel club

I  heard so much about Shogun HK st, and towel club, but I have never been too

I keep hearing many customers and forummers sharing, ie why I said from the establishments u mentioned, it will release your age

Age is just a figure, I rather be a fine wine - well matured than to b a young guy

Edited by lovehandle

Guest guest guest

31 minutes ago, iken said:

Thinking of visitig shogun tonight after work. My first time there. Which one is better? Shogun or ten men? 

Tonite is chub and chaser nite in Ten men so it that is your cup of tea if not shogun is more preferable, more action and more variety of guys

4 minutes ago, Guest guest guest said:

Tonite is chub and chaser nite in Ten men so it that is your cup of tea if not shogun is more preferable, more action and more variety of guys

Thanks for info. Do you knw what is the entrance fee for shogun? 

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.