Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

On 12/1/2016 at 2:26 PM, Tachyons said:

Years ago I went to Shogun at Hong Kong street (I think the address is correct).

I loved the huge mattress maze there.

Yes, the old Shogun was in Hong Kong street.   That was the time of Rairua, I seem to recall. 

The present Shogun is bigger than the one in Hong Kong street, I feel. 

18 hours ago, yhtang said:

Yes, the old Shogun was in Hong Kong street.   That was the time of Rairua, I seem to recall. 

The present Shogun is bigger than the one in Hong Kong street, I feel. 

didn't know that is bigger, for sure shogun is definitely the largest sauna currently for uncle-level goers!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Cruise is largest but only for models/handsomes nia

as for first timer 's qn, is tht relevant and necess?
Can I wear a Christ emblem on my chest? ear stud?
There are staff there to ensure if there is a theme for that nite?
How do u define common???

16 hours ago, Guest guest first timer said:

is it common practice to wear a trunk or underwear under the towel?  or is that even allowed?

17 hours ago, Guest guest first timer said:

is it common practice to wear a trunk or underwear under the towel?  or is that even allowed?

I have not seen anyone walking around wear a trunk or underwear under the towel - not that I could see anyway, since it would be under a towel.  However, I can say that, of all people I have played with in Shogun - or Keybox - I have not seen anyone wearing anything under their towel. Every time I strip off their towels, all I see are cock and balls and pubic hair.  Sometimes no pubic hair even.

Allowed - I have not seen anyone having their trunks or underwear forcibly removed from them in all the times that I visited saunas. 

I would presume you are shy, which is why you are asking this question.  All I can say is, If you want to play with the men in the men's sauna, you will have to act like the men in there.  Everyone has their first time, so you may want to take comfort in that.  But the cold harsh truth is, "no balls, don't play."    

18 hours ago, Ahleng_88 said:

Thinking of going for the first time later, anyone want to pay entrance fee for me? Pls pm me 

The entrance fee is about $10-$12.  Is that sum beyond your budget?  I hope not. 

I would presume you have other reasons for wanting someone to pay your entrance fee for you.  Would you like to share the reason, or is it more a private matter?  If it is the latter, my apologies for intruding. 

Visited Shogun this evening and had my great time there. Offered my deep throat for few rounds and I really enjoyed it especially for those guys who are hairy down there with loose hanging sack.

It seems most of the top guys are looking to be oral instead of f-king, as most of the rooms were empty, despite it was actually quite crowded in the maze.

Not sure if my observation is right.

Hi guys. Just want to ask re this mainland chinese-looking guy who seems to be in shogun on every nude weekends. He's kind of petite-ish built but has a sturdy fit body, crew cut hair and would always walk around with his slippers, totally naked. I saw him a few times and had thought of 'having' him since he was fiery hot, but I wasn't sure whether is he a money boy or not. He looks like he is in his early 30s. Do enlightened me please, dear members.

Guest 1sttimer

Went to shogun for first time today around 7pm.

Crowd seems ok, varies from uncles to young ones, from skinny to chubby. Asked the staff if underwear is allowed and he said yes. One uncle sitting on sofa keep staring at me while I was putting my stuffs in locker. Explore a little bit, nothing much near the locker just shower area, wc, did not go into the steam room because it's totally black. Went upstairs and found dark rooms, tried touching around hoping to find some action or at least some people, but apparently no one was there (disappointed). Went back downstairs, decided to take quick shower and put my underwear inside locker and went into the dark maze.

Quite surprise that it was not as dark as I thought it would be. It was pretty quiet when I went in, wonder why so many people sitting at tv area outside of the maze instead of going inside and have fun. Walked around only to found empty rooms, empty corridors, found 3 big beds and no one was around too. A little bit disappointed after reading so many reviews about a lot of actions inside the dark maze. Walked around for a while and some people finally went inside but no one was aggressive, all of them are so polite it's almost feels like they are scared to touch me. Decided to lay down on the big bed for a while, people just passed by, some wanted to sit down but when they realize I was lying there they just leave. After a while I got bored and walk around the maze again, finally approached by this chub. Some touching after that we went into one of the room and I suck him good. He's young and very polite, asked me if I'm tired, and thank me after he cum.

Went back outside and lay on the big bed again. One guy keep massaging my foot and tried to take me to the room but I was too lazy so I ignored him. He kept coming back trying his luck though. He even followed me to the shower area and I kept ignoring him. Then followed me again to locker area when I was getting dressed and wanted to leave. I mean, take the hint I'm not interested at all, keep following me until locker area for what?

In the end did not find a lot of actions in shogun, maybe I should try again on friday or saturday.

The place is clean though, no sticky floor, no smelly beds, the big beds in the maze are clean, the bed inside the room also clean, not sure why people keep saying shogun is dirty.

Was expecting a lot of groping inside the maze but didn't find any, maybe the crowd is too thin? but it was crowded outside (locker area, tv area, even shower area)

On 13/12/2016 at 11:30 PM, Guest 1sttimer said:

Went to shogun for first time today around 7pm.

Crowd seems ok, varies from uncles to young ones, from skinny to chubby. Asked the staff if underwear is allowed and he said yes. One uncle sitting on sofa keep staring at me while I was putting my stuffs in locker. Explore a little bit, nothing much near the locker just shower area, wc, did not go into the steam room because it's totally black. Went upstairs and found dark rooms, tried touching around hoping to find some action or at least some people, but apparently no one was there (disappointed). Went back downstairs, decided to take quick shower and put my underwear inside locker and went into the dark maze.

Quite surprise that it was not as dark as I thought it would be. It was pretty quiet when I went in, wonder why so many people sitting at tv area outside of the maze instead of going inside and have fun. Walked around only to found empty rooms, empty corridors, found 3 big beds and no one was around too. A little bit disappointed after reading so many reviews about a lot of actions inside the dark maze. Walked around for a while and some people finally went inside but no one was aggressive, all of them are so polite it's almost feels like they are scared to touch me. Decided to lay down on the big bed for a while, people just passed by, some wanted to sit down but when they realize I was lying there they just leave. After a while I got bored and walk around the maze again, finally approached by this chub. Some touching after that we went into one of the room and I suck him good. He's young and very polite, asked me if I'm tired, and thank me after he cum.

Went back outside and lay on the big bed again. One guy keep massaging my foot and tried to take me to the room but I was too lazy so I ignored him. He kept coming back trying his luck though. He even followed me to the shower area and I kept ignoring him. Then followed me again to locker area when I was getting dressed and wanted to leave. I mean, take the hint I'm not interested at all, keep following me until locker area for what?

In the end did not find a lot of actions in shogun, maybe I should try again on friday or saturday.

The place is clean though, no sticky floor, no smelly beds, the big beds in the maze are clean, the bed inside the room also clean, not sure why people keep saying shogun is dirty.

Was expecting a lot of groping inside the maze but didn't find any, maybe the crowd is too thin? but it was crowded outside (locker area, tv area, even shower area)

perhaps you can try your luck on sunday noon :)

On 12/15/2016 at 2:28 PM, Cum4u57 said:

i am very keen to visit a gay spa either shogun or cruise club to experience being sucked in a dark steam room.

I understand there glory hole in shogun and there are people on the other side readily to blow off.

hope some friendly guy can bring me to this sexciting places. hope i ccan get some reponse. thanks. 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest Helpful
28 minutes ago, curiouschub said:

Very curious about visiting one of these sauna. I am a chub, 19 181 113, interested in the older and big sized males. Should I be visiting shogun, or should I be visiting tenmen club for a better experience? 

I will suggest you go shogan. 

Cant remember when is it. But it confirm is one of the weekday afternoon around 1-2pm where I am having a meeting with one of my client around chinatown area. It was suppose to be a casual lunch but end up i got a bit tipsy after eating and drinking with him. Feeling a bit tipsy and feeling that its unsafe to drive so i decided to go shogun to have a rest.

Upon reaching shogun got my towel and locker key. Undress myself till naked with only a towel being wrapped around myself and went to the maze big bed to rest as it is totally empty over there. My head is very heavy and started to fall asleep soon till i can hear lots of people walking pass the big bed area and felt lots of passerby stop by to touch my feet. Some will slowly touch from my feet till my tight area to caress me.

Suddenly i can feel one guy climb up the bed to lie beside me and start sucking my nipples, caressing my tight to my groin area, open up my towel and touch my dick till it erected. he was sucking my nipples and masturbating my dick till another guy came up to the bed and start sucking my dick. and both of them take turns to suck my dick. my head is so heavy and body is weak to move. The only thing i did is moaning softly and rubbing one of the guy back who is sucking me. Slightly open up my eyes and saw a lot ppl standing in front of me watching us and some will touch and feel my leg while they are busy sucking. Around 5minute I cum into one of the guy mouth. And heard the other guy said. cum already. and the crowd left and i felt very relaxed till i finally dozed off.

In between my sleep i can feel people coming by touching my dick but cause cannot erect and they didn't bother me anymore. Not sure how long i had been resting. Soon later i woke up and decided to go to the steam room to steam myself to feel more awake.

Went inside the steam room there isn't much people there also. only 3 of us there. And i just stand still near one of the wall to steam myself soon later one guy came in walk around and everytime he walk pass me he will rub his finger against my dick which is covered with a towel.

Soon later he decided to stand beside me and put his hand inside my towel to masturbate me. Once my dick erected he went down on the floor to suck me till i cum.

I thanks me for making me cum and went to shower than went off this heavenly place.

On 23/12/2016 at 4:04 PM, Mushroom said:

Cant remember when is it. But it confirm is one of the weekday afternoon around 1-2pm where I am having a meeting with one of my client around chinatown area. It was suppose to be a casual lunch but end up i got a bit tipsy after eating and drinking with him. Feeling a bit tipsy and feeling that its unsafe to drive so i decided to go shogun to have a rest.

Upon reaching shogun got my towel and locker key. Undress myself till naked with only a towel being wrapped around myself and went to the maze big bed to rest as it is totally empty over there. My head is very heavy and started to fall asleep soon till i can hear lots of people walking pass the big bed area and felt lots of passerby stop by to touch my feet. Some will slowly touch from my feet till my tight area to caress me.

Suddenly i can feel one guy climb up the bed to lie beside me and start sucking my nipples, caressing my tight to my groin area, open up my towel and touch my dick till it erected. he was sucking my nipples and masturbating my dick till another guy came up to the bed and start sucking my dick. and both of them take turns to suck my dick. my head is so heavy and body is weak to move. The only thing i did is moaning softly and rubbing one of the guy back who is sucking me. Slightly open up my eyes and saw a lot ppl standing in front of me watching us and some will touch and feel my leg while they are busy sucking. Around 5minute I cum into one of the guy mouth. And heard the other guy said. cum already. and the crowd left and i felt very relaxed till i finally dozed off.

In between my sleep i can feel people coming by touching my dick but cause cannot erect and they didn't bother me anymore. Not sure how long i had been resting. Soon later i woke up and decided to go to the steam room to steam myself to feel more awake.

Went inside the steam room there isn't much people there also. only 3 of us there. And i just stand still near one of the wall to steam myself soon later one guy came in walk around and everytime he walk pass me he will rub his finger against my dick which is covered with a towel.

Soon later he decided to stand beside me and put his hand inside my towel to masturbate me. Once my dick erected he went down on the floor to suck me till i cum.

I thanks me for making me cum and went to shower than went off this heavenly place.

Looks like afternoon also can get fun or u must be too hot to resist. 

17 hours ago, tyan said:

Looks like afternoon also can get fun or u must be too hot to resist. 

I believe that afternoon can be fun too? I am like a dead fish that afternoon. hahaha.. Last year i was drunk once in the midnight too.. lots of action and hands too. So conclusion maybe most of them prefer ppl who can't resist? not too sure too. :)

Guest Miss connection

Miss connection - looking for the irish chinese bottom. We had fun in a room but you said you wanted rinse your mouth but you never came back. Wish to keep in touch with you again. Find you really cute

1 hour ago, Guest Miss connection said:

Miss connection - looking for the irish chinese bottom. We had fun in a room but you said you wanted rinse your mouth but you never came back. Wish to keep in touch with you again. Find you really cute

u don't connect here

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Wayne1001 said:

May I know where is this place located 

Shogun (24 hrs)
Located at 51A, Pagoda Street, Pagoda House, Singapore 059210. Tel: (65) 6221-0367.
Shogun is open 24 hours everyday of the year. Entry price of $12 for 24 hour stay.
There is no membership requirement. Nearest MRT is Chinatown station.
shogun1.jpgshogun2.jpg

Have not visited Shogun for a few years i remember there were quite a few PRC bears uncles or workers like to fuck openly and sleep overnite in Shogun. Shogun is quite popular for fuck shows and mass orgy.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.