Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest MsiaBoy

Saw few review about shogun. Is it really that bad the place? :(

I would just want try the glory holes in the maze. Wonder how it feels like 

Edited by MsiaBoy

On 09/10/2017 at 8:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Knn! Tell me more!! Shogan is indeed exciting!

That's about it... I swallowed his huge load, licked his nips again, had a big kiss and left! 

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Hard la

nornally slutty one ass hole loose loose

tight tight one usually stay home b good boy like me :P and usually tight one not bottom :frustrated:

Hello bro, that's bottom shaming. I want to complain you.

We bottoms think we are tight what. You stay home be the princess then the tops got nothing to eat how? Okay lah, we not as tight as you princess but so far got no complain one what. 

Guest area cleaning
On Monday 09,October,2017 at 5:19 PM, fourth said:

was using the glory hole late last night. gosh it was fun. haha

please ask the owners to clean the glory holes. use some cloth to clean away the smell of saliva..

Guest Sucking Pacifier

I noticed a boy sucking a white pacifier at all time, he is cute. Any body notice, he look young. So adorable when he is sucking the tutu / pacifier. Any body notice ?

3 hours ago, Guest Sucking Pacifier said:

I noticed a boy sucking a white pacifier at all time, he is cute. Any body notice, he look young. So adorable when he is sucking the tutu / pacifier. Any body notice ?

He s alwys there, if u liked him approach him

there is no need to seek from judges here for consultation or approval

go ahead and touch him

we dont judge here

anyone writing or commenting could be himself the characters mentioned too

There is one who played w rabbit /plush toy too

Guest Cute boy sucking pacifier

Any idea this sucking pacifier young boy is a TOP or Bottom? He seem like sucking pacifier all the way like a baby.. :)

I love to see him suck pacifier as never see people suck pacifier in other gay spa, he seem the onl one person that is sucking pacifier, So unique n Soooo cute. 

7 minutes ago, Guest Cute boy sucking pacifier said:

Bro seem known him well? Will try him sucking pacifier boy one day. Any idea his regular timing at SG ?

it is not that I know him well, it is cos he is always there

eg I know there are guards and a guard post at the istana

does that mean I know all the security sys and guards in the istana? I don't even know how to break the system at the guard post, I don't think I know it well

Shogun is made up of fun and several characters, it is not just abt a pacifier boy, so if u ask me do I know him well, I  m not wrong to say no. Cos I need no babies or pacifier in my life
and even if I know him sell, I cannot share beyond the line

He is not a product, he is not a massage shop, any business or any shops that is opened for business, yes, I will share fully , but he is not a product up for sale
 I cannot do that to an indv (even if I know him well)

Looking fwd to u sharing what is your experience with him, u shall lead by example by how to do a proper sharing and questioning

Guest Kneeling cock sucker
1 hour ago, Guest Pacifier boy is a sucker said:

This boy hungry to suck cocks.1am he be kneeling in garden to get cocks to serve.he loves to be watched n queued up.

Kneeling naked sucking pacifier ? Cute Sia 

Guest Experience w "Pacifier Boy

Guys, just to share my experience  with this " sucking Pacifier Boy at Shogun " recently. It was 1am plus, Due to I am horny n I saw this " cute pacifier boy " sitting at Giroud floor TV room looking at his ipad while he is sucking his white pacifier like no tomorrow.

I signal him n he craw to me n kneel infront of me, before  he craw to me, he took off  his underwear  n craw to me like a dog while sucking his trademark white pacifier.

Since this cute pacifier boy acted like a dog, I instructed him to suck my nipples in a kneeling position. omg..very relax. Then due to I Super hard Liao, I signal him to suck my COCK. Walau eh, his cock sucking skill then Super good .... I pulled him to room. 10 minutes later,. My sperm shoot out n he ate my sperm with JOY.. So obedience boy

You guys should experience this " cute sucking white pacifier BOY ", his sucking skill to me is EXCELLENCE. My first experience with this cute pacifier boy.

I heard there is one more old man suck pacifier at shogun also, this sucking white pacifier boy is younger , guys don't mess up. 

Guest Adorable pacifier Boy
6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

indeed he love anything from that manmeat , not just semen

who cares about an old man w a pacifier? to me a young boy w pacifier is a bb

an old man w pacifier must be mad......no1 will be confused, not to worry pls

Agreeded Bro, this boy sucking white Pacifier is cute in his look although fat. I was being attracted by his adorable look when he suck the white Pacifier. 

This pacifier really known how to how to submit himself to the TOP.

Really cute by 

16 minutes ago, Guest Adorable pacifier Boy said:

Agreeded Bro, this boy sucking white Pacifier is cute in his look although fat. I was being attracted by his adorable look when he suck the white Pacifier. 

This pacifier really known how to how to submit himself to the TOP.

Really cute by 

U like chubby babies???

i m tryig to imagine if he s a skinny type, would u hve the same feel?

Guest Adorable Pacifier Baby
30 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

U like chubby babies???

i m tryig to imagine if he s a skinny type, would u hve the same feel?

:) I met this sucking Pacifier boy not too Long ago while I was resting at the garden big bed. Suddenly I noticed him naked n written on his body stated cock sucker. He was kneeling on the floor while sucking his white Pacifier. I sat up n looked at him. His look submissive, not dare to look at me. I used my leg to touched his cock, sooo hard. I noticed his eyes kept on looking at my cock, haha. He is a bit fat but I like his cute look sucking on Pacifier. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone there last night? Saw funny sights. One guy with long hair doing catwalk and dancing. He also dance at the entrance of a room like pole dancing. Then there is another cute young boy being dragged into the room. He has to use his hands to hold the door frame in order to avoid being pulled in. So dramatic. At first dun dare to approach him cos afraid him might reject me. But took the courage to touch him, he is ok and his cock also got hard. Hehe. Dun do much except heavy petting. Although didn’t cum, overall a lot of mass touching. Nice!

9 hours ago, Guest Boy99 said:

I'm 19 174 62 Chinese nsf , might be going later , anybody <25?

U r so young & yummy. I think go keybox better for u. 

On 11/13/2017 at 9:04 AM, ChnSubBtm said:

how is the crowd on monday night? would reward any dom top / master who can bring me there tonight and get my hole raped non stop. u need to get a rope to tie my hands, blindfold, and the willinnness to bring a 29 chn averagebuild slutty hungry horny submissive bottom slave to public area and expose my pussy for any men to rape in public. 

Let me catch you spamming the Main forum with your hookup ads again and I will see to it that you get a long holiday.

You have already posted your ad in many thread in the Personal. Isn't it enough?

Don't say I never give you chance.

17 hours ago, anyhow said:

anyone there just now and saw the  "training" on the deck area? haha

A naked and collared dog was guarding garden area.The dog was tied to the fence.When people entered the garden,it would bark.The dog master ordered the dog to crawl around the audience but the sauna goers were too shy to play with it.Except one guy who moved forward to play the dog penis.

After the training was over, saw that the dog slave was a cute stocky chinese,his master a handsome chinese uncle.A loving couple.

8 hours ago, Guest DST said:

A naked and collared dog was guarding garden area.The dog was tied to the fence.When people entered the garden,it would bark.The dog master ordered the dog to crawl around the audience but the sauna goers were too shy to play with it.Except one guy who moved forward to play the dog penis.

After the training was over, saw that the dog slave was a cute stocky chinese,his master a handsome chinese uncle.A loving couple.

Wish I was there to play with the dog... Anyone know how often they r there???

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.