Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

ooops! but i dont thk u will feel satisfied for the bfast selectn of that timing

mayb thu onwds?? Nearer to weekend : if u really need to search fd or buffet at that timing

if i m a gal, i surely will qn what gd fd r u getting without me??

and it is fine to skip the bfast by the hostel/hotel

Edited by lovehandle

On 10/30/2018 at 11:09 PM, BJason18 said:

she will stay in the hostel for breakfast, while I am looking another bfast

it is like playing hide and seek
Hope to hear your critique on your secret bfast!

I noticed that more married men here (they put on a ring on the 4th finger- left hand)
uncles or grandpa levels - maybe they dont care which finger not to put on (and they have those big rings with a jade or cateye's)so they might deny they r married (not sure why)
but i noticed younger ones too (with those typical wedding band - married males usu will wear) -though rare to have younger breed at Shogun
anyone noticed?

19 hours ago, BJason18 said:

hahaha... ok man, will tell you the report later.. maybe I'll have the real bfast after jogging. So I need to make sure my shirt will be wet when im back

aiyo that is so ez, just splash some tap water onto your tshirt, definitely looked wet
but the timing u insisted do not have good food in shogun

Guest liveshow

saturday evening, dropped by at shogun. it was skin night.

in the dark room, there is a large bed at the center, small crowd surround the bed.

Man 1 was lying down, another was lying over and giving him a blow job, this guy's leg dangling from the bed and blocking access.

Hands all over the Man 1 as his silhouette looks good.

Man 2 was sitting up. another man was kneeling and blowing him too. 

Man 3 was in doggy position and ass was up waiting invitingly. . looked careful, he looks chubby. a guy started caressing Man 3 ass and in no time, wore a condom and was mounting Man 3. Man 3 was later flip over and he was pumped  face to face. the top was aggressively piaking Man 3 ass and using vulgar language which drew a small crowd. he flipped the btm back to doggy and fucked him for 15 minutes. top said he was cumming and told the btm to use kung fu. done, he just walked off.

live show. 

On 11/5/2018 at 8:47 PM, ChivasRegal said:

How's the crowd like after 11pm usually?

Thinking to sneak out someday after wifey falls asleep. 

it was in 2014 when I sneak out from hotel and went there at midnight (before 1am) with reason want to go smoking (so i only had <1 hr, lol). that time was amazing as we had an orgy in the steam room, around 6 people with good body type.. so i cum 2 times, and just take taxi again to hotel, lol.. means i was there for ard 20mins only but very worth. 

really depends on who's there when you visit, man

22 hours ago, BJason18 said:

it was in 2014 when I sneak out from hotel and went there at midnight (before 1am) with reason want to go smoking (so i only had <1 hr, lol). that time was amazing as we had an orgy in the steam room, around 6 people with good body type.. so i cum 2 times, and just take taxi again to hotel, lol.. means i was there for ard 20mins only but very worth. 

really depends on who's there when you visit, man

gd body type in Shogun? u sure?

On 11/7/2018 at 10:44 PM, BJason18 said:

maybe my "good" criteria does not match yours man, but for me those people had fit body and oriental handasome look. we had a very good time :)

that is Heavenly good!!!!!!! but that is Shogun

• 2 weeks later...

glad to hear more stories

8 hours ago, musclelover98 said:

got fuck by one hot man tonight!  

Taiwanese guy encounter:
met a taiwanese (on biz trip, a weekday nite),

he just wanna rest (he touched down not long) evn thoughhe purposely didnt wrap himself tightly with his towel (so do u got his hints?)
many attempt to touch him on the open-air bed, one really prance on him, gave him a gd suck and kept chatting w him (so that i get to hear too)
he said thks to the guy (so that that will end but that guy is relentless_, so he attempt to move to take a bath and to the other floor, but that guy kept chasing him into the darker room, i continued with my resting on the bed (ah ha, i knew he will return back to the bed) so we have had a good hug & free suckg (though not a long one, but grateful enough) I complimented his english is good
at least he didnt reject older patrons (everyone is raving  about their kissing romp w him in the dark area) , and consistently putting on a smile
If it is a Sporean esp younger or handsome ones, they wil tsk u , they will feel very violated if u slightly touch them
& he has Strong legs, (needless to say a top but wont mind sucking though most patrons from Shogun are older) sporean usu chicken feet?

5 hours ago, Guest Sean said:

Surprise this place still exist 

U will be very surprised!

good things last , the old are goin strong!
1 7 is closed
Absolute cannot sustain

and there is one more is it Queen Resort? it didnt last https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/queen-resort/

3 minutes ago, friendchat said:

Hey queen-resort also closed long time ago, fyi.

yes i know 
I purposely listed down all the big names that are closed from 17 to Queen 
"it didnt last" hence i pasted the link of its closure too (in case some have no impressn)

On 11/19/2018 at 2:16 AM, -Ignored- said:

U will be very surprised!

good things last , the old are goin strong!
1 7 is closed
Absolute cannot sustain

and there is one more is it Queen Resort? it didnt last https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/queen-resort/

Don't forget Spartacus, Stroke, Rairua, Towel Club, Raw, Blue Heaven, the original Keybox,...

So Shogun is better than all these others?

I guess it is in the cock of the beholder.

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Don't forget Spartacus, Stroke, Rairua, Towel Club, Raw, Blue Heaven, the original Keybox,...

So Shogun is better than all these others?

I guess it is in the cock of the beholder.

Steve

though i m nt fr the strawberry generation, i hve never visited any of those u hve mentioned

i knw that keybox was originally at the bugis area near to Hercules

for sure i hve never ever patronise these:

Spartacus, Stroke, Rairua, Towel Club, Raw, Blue Heaven” i started coming into sg gay scenes only aft midlife

but i really heard so much abt towel club , many kept tellg me how good towel is then!!!!

i can only imagine now

i heard that shogun was previously at amoy street, so good for patrons who worked at the cbd!!!!

can any 师兄/学长 tell me did all alomg shogun started off with grandpa/granduncles/oldies even at other locations???

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

can any 师兄/学长 tell me did all alomg shogun started off with grandpa/granduncles/oldies even at other locations???

-Ignored-,

I made my first visit to Singapore in 2005.   I enjoyed Towel Club very much, also Blue Heaven, and I had fun once at Raw.

Back then, after a single visit to Shogun with all the grandpa/granduncles/oldies and their sleazy atmosphere,  I had enough of it.

I only know about Spartacus, Stroke, Rairua from references, but I became more acquainted with Max LIm, the owner of Spartacus, Stroke, Raw after he opened Queen Resort and I stayed there often because of its gay atmosphere and being close to Absolute.  

Maybe only the old one has money to keep going back. I noticed that the other always give free or cheap entry to those young one. But once they stop, the young one stop going too. And does the old one really get attracted with more young one? Maybe at first yes but soon after the old one realized that they can only see and dun touch. They give up. So what is left? All the young one who go in free. How can a sauna substain? 

21 minutes ago, tyan said:

Maybe only the old one has money to keep going back. I noticed that the other always give free or cheap entry to those young one. But once they stop, the young one stop going too. And does the old one really get attracted with more young one? Maybe at first yes but soon after the old one realized that they can only see and dun touch. They give up. So what is left? All the young one who go in free. How can a sauna substain? 

but Tyan

this is understood , who can afford it if he is still a student , not even NS
unless born with a silver spoon...
this is just like most of the time to attract ladies to pub/club , it is often promoted with Ladies nite
In order to have fresh meat, then u have to do the right marketing

but  i think the issue is not so much of whether the Oldies have the $ to keep going bk, in fact most of the snr citizens and oldies are unemployed 
it is more of some felt there aint many of fresh grads (who are working) and young working adults in Shogun, the majority is still great granduncles and grandpa (nothing wrong for me) but some just dont like it 
My only wish is the younger gen (younger as in 30-40s made of fresher meat)who attended Shogun could be more open and more accepting....
i felt alot came to Shogun is cos it is the BEST 24hrs w NO membership registration (if this is not a selling point) nothing else le
for me, it is really large with many options (i dont need a gym bod) compared to its closest competitors (apple to apple)

Btw, cannot prompt for such qns: no matter how boring it is

17 hours ago, hornyboi93 said:

anyone tonight? 

4 hours ago, marriedguy69 said:

How does it work? I have never been to any sauna. You go in, look around? How would you show your intention that you like one? I mean the right approach?

eye contact, smile, move closer..... isn't it fairly universal?

there is no special code

some may play a bit shy and not respond straight away, but if they are interested, they will usually remain fairly close by ( or still within sight)

in dark/steamy areas, just move straight in for the kill, they will either let you continue or let you know they don't want you

Edited by auri
Add

3 minutes ago, auri said:

eye contact, smile, move closer..... isn't it fairly universal?

there is no special code

some may play a bit shy and not respond straight away, but if they are interested, they will usually remain fairly close by ( or still within sight)

I did some research, how true it is that most men there are uncles? And some are a bit harassing?

15 minutes ago, marriedguy69 said:

I did some research, how true it is that most men there are uncles? And some are a bit harassing?

I have only been there a few times.

In my experience, I would say roughly

10% below 30

40% between 30 and 50

40% between 50 and 70

10% over 70

If you are rather attractive, some unwanted attention is always possible....

Guest Fit Uncle
10 hours ago, tyan said:

Old don't mean no market value, it's old and UNFIT that's no market value. I'm in my early 60 and fit. I have no problem attracting men. 

I'm attracted to men for their good looks out good body regardless of age. Of course, there are more of such amongst the younger ones.

Still, I'm more than uncle, I'm literally ah pek, grandpa category so who am I to be picky. Younger ones want to fuck me and the harsh reality of gay is that uncle has to accept being fucked. Older uncles don't dare to approach me but I lowered my criteria for old uncles if they only want to touch me and caress me.

Of course there are uncles who still think I'm too old and they still prefer younger ones. We just keep our distance and respect each other's preference.

When I was young, I used to think that one day I'll be too old to attract anybody, so be it the harsh reality of gay. But now that I'm in my 60s, I'm still fit and attracting men easily. Of course, there are some changes in market value. I'm getting fucked quite regularly and learnt to enjoy it. There are those who look for sugar daddies but these are usually the fem ones who like to be cared for. These are not my type. I'm not rich.

15 hours ago, Guest Fit Uncle said:

Old don't mean no market value, it's old and UNFIT that's no market value. I'm in my early 60 and fit. I have no problem attracting men. 

I'm attracted to men for their good looks out good body regardless of age. Of course, there are more of such amongst the younger ones.

Still, I'm more than uncle, I'm literally ah pek, grandpa category so who am I to be picky. Younger ones want to fuck me and the harsh reality of gay is that uncle has to accept being fucked. Older uncles don't dare to approach me but I lowered my criteria for old uncles if they only want to touch me and caress me.

Of course there are uncles who still think I'm too old and they still prefer younger ones. We just keep our distance and respect each other's preference.

When I was young, I used to think that one day I'll be too old to attract anybody, so be it the harsh reality of gay. But now that I'm in my 60s, I'm still fit and attracting men easily. Of course, there are some changes in market value. I'm getting fucked quite regularly and learnt to enjoy it. There are those who look for sugar daddies but these are usually the fem ones who like to be cared for. These are not my type. I'm not rich.

but who is not attracted to men w gd looks ?

3 minutes ago, No Clash said:

I did not find anything unusual or spam with this post, why did you banned? You need to revise your rules.

i think Mod wont like it if u r prompting to /suggesting to meetup (in a main forum)

"anybody heading down?" 
whether there is anyone or no1 , u still have to take a look  at the venue yourself 

eg when  i m in a sauna , i wont be using my phone totally, so even if i m around, i cannot be replying to your qns

18 hours ago, Guest Fit Uncle said:

You make it sound like getting fucked is a bad thing ( or at least not as preferred)

As I understand it, bottoms outnumber tops, so......

15 hours ago, auri said:

You make it sound like getting fucked is a bad thing ( or at least not as preferred)

As I understand it, bottoms outnumber tops, so......

Getting fucked may be bad only from a practical point of view:  painful, needs more preparation, is less natural.  But is morally fine.

Bottoms may outnumber tops because to bottom requires minimum strength, virility, and can be done indefinitely...

A good example is Singaporean Anabel Chong, a woman who was filmed being fucked 250 times in 10 hours.

(Definitely not a virgin... :lol:.  If my math is right, this is once every two and a half minutes)

One cannot imagine a man, a top,  fucking 250 women or guys in 10 hours!!  

Guest Nucleaic

Aiyoh, why some people so recalcitrant, already explain and give verbal warning, then written warning , give two chances already still want to post connect and meet.

The chances if making contact is miniscule still some want to try konneckt with koneks.

Frequent patrons of Shogun , Ten men and Keybox will have come across this dark haired , Caucasian looking man who loves to pinch people's nipples hard, hard one, he looks like this below, he is chunky and he reminds me of Fred Flinstone.

GIF fred flintstone, best animated GIFs free download

3092907-8699121606-Fred%2B.jpg

Have you had an encounter with this uncle, he pinched my nipples so hard, I told him off, and he came back and did it again, and he said I am gonna tell the management then he disappaeared into dark maze.

Watch out for the caveman, he has shaven 5 o clock shadow around his mouth , and he is stout.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.