Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

• 1 month later...
Guest safe distance
51 minutes ago, Gloryhole lover said:

Anyone know when will shogun reopen? 

If there is no extension of the Lock Down measures (commonly known in Singapore as "Circuit Breaker") any business will be operating again from 2 June 2020.

However, the Government might put in place safe distancing measures, NRIC recording. Does it make sense to visit a sauna if you need to keep 1 m away from any other person? Steam room must have lights to ensure safe distance. Maximum number of visitors to the sauna limited to 15 pax.

Saunas can then operate as "cat walk" by nude visitors and jerk shows like in Bangkok. But who would pay 10 $ for this?

Guest Guest didi

For straight guys, bisexual, married curious and discreet, how to record ic and tell the whole world you have been to sauna? 

only open declared gays dare to do such a thing 

Guest guest
On 5/13/2020 at 8:19 PM, shiwalov said:

Maybe end of Jun will open 

Sure that Shogun would not be closed by then??

The whole place is old, extremely dirty, terrible, unhygienic, etc, which is an excellent place for germs to be, and that includes Covid-19.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Guest safe distance said:

If there is no extension of the Lock Down measures (commonly known in Singapore as "Circuit Breaker") any business will be operating again from 2 June 2020.

However, the Government might put in place safe distancing measures, NRIC recording. Does it make sense to visit a sauna if you need to keep 1 m away from any other person? Steam room must have lights to ensure safe distance. Maximum number of visitors to the sauna limited to 15 pax.

Saunas can then operate as "cat walk" by nude visitors and jerk shows like in Bangkok. But who would pay 10 $ for this?

15 pax max, means long queue outside... who dare to show face queueing outside a gay sauna with people walking by looking at you! chinatown very crowded...

scanning ic to enter! leaving your data with such establishment! dont think anyone would risk it.

operating with only a few pax, the sauna cannot event cover utilities bill.

remember, govt said will do spot check on businesses for face mask wearing and social distancing! can u imagine what the officer will see when he enter the such clubs?

i think for the time being, likely till end year, such clubs will not open. it doesnt make business sense for the boss, and security sense for the customers. whichever club can last till next year, maybe still got chance, otherwise, these clubs are as good as dead!

Guest guest
16 minutes ago, mith said:

15 pax max, means long queue outside... who dare to show face queueing outside a gay sauna with people walking by looking at you! chinatown very crowded...

scanning ic to enter! leaving your data with such establishment! dont think anyone would risk it.

operating with only a few pax, the sauna cannot event cover utilities bill.

remember, govt said will do spot check on businesses for face mask wearing and social distancing! can u imagine what the officer will see when he enter the such clubs?

i think for the time being, likely till end year, such clubs will not open. it doesnt make business sense for the boss, and security sense for the customers. whichever club can last till next year, maybe still got chance, otherwise, these clubs are as good as dead!

Yes, close for good, once and for all !! 

1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

is it really that bad? then many entertainment/ktv venues will be closed soon

those not so bad, at least customer willing to queue outside while inside headcount quota full...

scan ic also no issue, even if info leaks, no problem letting the world know i go disco or ktv

but

business sure affected lah... 

Guest Park

Without proper channel, toilet n park cruising will start to flourish again. The old fort road will be revived again. All the toilet in the shopping mall, carpark and parks will be very happening again. 

Guest Guest

Shogun close don't affect many ppl. There is  still 3 more other sauna playground to choose. Unless all close than  that will be another major problem for the gov  

28 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

I tot the boss is the botak guy?

I acquainted with Vincent around 2007 in first location at Telok Ayer Street, then moved to Hongkong Street & lastly the current location Pagoda Street. He was full-time at the cashier for first two locations.

The botak is only at Pagoda. You may meet Vincent at Pagoda probably on his off-day.

Guest Inspector Gaga

Looking at the people posting here, hope Shogun can survive in order to continue to serve their needs, otherwise it would spell troubles for its competitors if crossdressers & drama queens start turning up at their doors. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Shogun deserve to be close if management don't look into cleanliness on their premises. U can carry bed bugs home. 

Mind i share my views :

The mgt engage a malay cleaner to daily clean in the morning (one man show) which he done his job as being paid for. So we can't say Shogun mgt never look into cleanliness aspect. In fact still need to enhance and improve on that routine cleaniness but when peak period the room occupany is high therefore impossible to keep up to standard. Many guest should restrict from throwing used condom, tissue and sperm leaving anywhere.

Unfortunatly his staff is not just only cleaner (multi task from counter, cleaner and odd job) so the quality of cleaniness is limited. I m sure the boss won't want to increase operation cost by another headcount.

Due to the premise is old require many maintance repair without doubts - also running by 24hours. 

yes , i can't deny the premise is dirty when peak period !

yes, the staff is not hard working enough !

yes, the building is too old and run down 

but i like the customer who frequent there - friendly and relax ease type.

i like the operation 24 hour

Conclusion : As a customer you got your right to go or not to go when shogun lack of customer less profit will shut down soon.

19 minutes ago, Fridays said:

The mgt engage a malay cleaner to daily clean in the morning (one man show) which he done his job as being paid for. So we can't say Shogun mgt never look into cleanliness aspect. In fact still need to enhance and improve on that routine cleaniness but when peak period the room occupany is high therefore impossible to keep up to standard. Many guest should restrict from throwing used condom, tissue and sperm leaving anywhere.

Unfortunatly his staff is not just only cleaner (multi task from counter, cleaner and odd job) so the quality of cleaniness is limited. 

... - also running by 24hours. 

No, there is a lady doing the cleaning in the morning daily. The second floor will be closed when cleaning is on-going, usually ending around 11 am.

The rest of the time, one of the staff from the front cashier will patrol the whole premise regularly, collecting used toilet papers, empty the bins & etc.

Is not easy to maintain the cleanliness of 24 hrs operation. We as paying patrons do have a duty too.

Guest guest
On 5/31/2020 at 8:07 AM, Fridays said:

Mind i share my views :

Unfortunatly his staff is not just only cleaner (multi task from counter, cleaner and odd job) so the quality of cleaniness is limited. I m sure the boss won't want to increase operation cost by another headcount.

Due to the premise is old require many maintance repair without doubts - also running by 24hours. 

yes , i can't deny the premise is dirty when peak period !

yes, the staff is not hard working enough !

yes, the building is too old and run down 

but i like the customer who frequent there - friendly and relax ease type.

i like the operation 24 hour

Conclusion : As a customer you got your right to go or not to go when shogun lack of customer less profit will shut down soon.

Let me also share with all the available evidences. If Shogun is so clean, then NEA would not have warned them and the smoking room would not have closed by NEA. If Vincent is so good as someone stated here, then how come some of the anchor regular customers left Shogun? With that botak HK person running the sauna, I am also sure if anyone could recall there was a time when Shogun gave lubricant in small zip-lock bags for customers. Is this totally not acceptable and unhygienic?? Any Shogun re-used the small plastic disposable cups for customers by washing them in the basin inside the counter and re put back for use?? Enough of evidences?? Still good?? 

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

I think they were trying to “save” then... but regretted n they go back to the indv packs le

they r trying to keep the cost of entrance fee low for “snr citizens”

Not keeping low for old fucks, but cheapo HK Botak.

Guest Guest

Why not just shut down the premises if u cater for seniors citizen only. Now with covid19 high risk are those senior citizen.At the end of the day when business are no good they still have to shut down or be suspended if any of the senior have covid19. Better to  get a new clean shogun when covid is  clear.Than  back to business.

Guest guest
23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why not just shut down the premises if u cater for seniors citizen only. Now with covid19 high risk are those senior citizen.At the end of the day when business are no good they still have to shut down or be suspended if any of the senior have covid19. Better to  get a new clean shogun when covid is  clear.Than  back to business.

How to have a clean Shogun when old habits are hard to get rid off and it is the character of old HK Botak to be so stingy? Even if they do clean up, their old clientele, who are old, would soon mess things up and they would revert back to old shelf of being old, dirty and lonely. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest curious

I'm 26 non Chinese, tall and have abit chubby, I'm happily married and satisfied but I have this urge to check out either shogun or tenmen just to experience it, but I have to do it discreetly since I'm married so I'm thinking about going over once they open during lunch ti,me  but just a quick one. It feels wrong but just once I wanna try it. But I'm also insecure since I'm small when flaccid and hairy and chubby tummy. That no one would come near me.  From the thread I understand that if I wear formal into the sauna. They would give a towel and no slippers. So maybe like a fantasy I'm having is to find a place sit down calm myself down and start playing with myself moaning...hoping ppl would watch and touch me. 

On 7/13/2020 at 11:57 AM, Guest Guest curious said:

I'm 26 non Chinese, tall and have abit chubby, I'm happily married and satisfied but I have this urge to check out either shogun or tenmen just to experience it, but I have to do it discreetly since I'm married so I'm thinking about going over once they open during lunch ti,me  but just a quick one. It feels wrong but just once I wanna try it. But I'm also insecure since I'm small when flaccid and hairy and chubby tummy. That no one would come near me.  From the thread I understand that if I wear formal into the sauna. They would give a towel and no slippers. So maybe like a fantasy I'm having is to find a place sit down calm myself down and start playing with myself moaning...hoping ppl would watch and touch me. 

I hope u will not be hooked on it. 

On 7/13/2020 at 11:57 AM, Guest Guest curious said:

Hihi sound nice

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.