Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

On 7/29/2019 at 10:20 AM, btmslut said:

Was there yesterday afternoon. It was so packed... i loved it! 

Could not do much on the rooftop tents as there was a guy with a mask and anal beads playing with himself. That's really sexy haha

I managed to get a 3some with 2 china guys who just went crazy on my body with thwir tongues. Too bad they weren't into fucking.

Managed to hook up with a really old gent. But wow... he had such a beautiful cock. Took him a while to get hard but when he did i was amazed. He had quite a thick sperm load too. 

Spent the rest of my time on the first floor darkroom gloryholes.

I really love shogun so much. I'm a decently toned guy with lots of tattoos. Mosr places i go, i feel ugly. In shogun i feel so desired and wanted. Only problem is, most think i am a top. I think the next time i'm there i'll solve that problem by sucking off someone in the locker room. Somewhat like advertising lol

Simple just wear red g string and thong with ur butt plug the moment ppl touch ur butt ppl will know you a big time btm.

20 hours ago, braNpanty said:

I did wear bra and panty and walk around shogun but they don't seem to like it... 

I saw a creature wear bra and panties there a few times...must be you. Let me say its a disgusting look..so ugly and a turn off! Not man not woman...look just plain awful! Like how that old ugly curly guy who wore g string...yuck...can puke....

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I saw a creature wear bra and panties there a few times...must be you. Let me say its a disgusting look..so ugly and a turn off! Not man not woman...look just plain awful! Like how that old ugly curly guy who wore g string...yuck...can puke....

Learn to respect yourself

3 hours ago, Ahseng_ said:

Learn to respect yourself

Thats why...that person who wore the bra and panties must learn to respect him or itself..at least make sure look good, otherwise please be considerate on how other people will feel...people go there for sex but when see him in bra and panties, looking terrible and u groomed...all mood gone.

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

i think it depends on your size and shape

not all into such "fetish"

innocentguy , some are Bi who doesnt mind , plenty of such, if u know the clientele of shogun (cant really quote names)  and pls dont pM me

The bi guys will find this trans ugly..will.vomit instead.

Guest 网中人
19 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

how does the 3giant beds in shogun works ?

1) 2nd Floor 

2) 3rd Floor

3) Outdoor 3rd floor

who is top or btm

who wants to be serviced?

who actually wants to sleep ?

pretty confusing.

1) 2nd Floor - darker and more open hard core actions

2) 3rd Floor - have some lights to see and choose, especially when people purposely open the door, more choosy and softer actions. 

3) Outdoor 3rd floor - only active at night when it's cooler. It's for exhibitionist actions. To be seen. The open air, more lights and the busy noisy bazaar downstairs makes it seem public sex.

So from darkest to the brightest depends on your shyness or looks and kinkiness.

Tops will lay with their cock facing up waiting for bottom to sit on it.

Those tops only wanting oral service will lay with their knees up so that you cannot sit on it but can suck it. 

Those with their knees up but their cock covered, wants to be hole fingered or rimmed only.

Bottoms will lay with their butts up and not choosy. Those who lay sideways to show his face and body for you to choose or he sees to choose you, they are choosy bottoms.

If you know the general rules, it's easier to choose your preferences. 

For me, I like to exhibit by showering at the open roof top showers and let people join in and touch.

But for sex I'll move to the big bed and pretend to be watching the noisy bazaar below with my butts exposed to be taken. My kinkiness is to be taken from behind while moaning just metres away from a busy crowd below. Me a big full grown stocky man being fucked, so near and yet so far from a big noisy crowd. I can moan freely and the my sluttiness got mixed with the noises below.

3 hours ago, Guest 网中人 said:

1) 2nd Floor - darker and more open hard core actions

2) 3rd Floor - have some lights to see and choose, especially when people purposely open the door, more choosy and softer actions. 

3) Outdoor 3rd floor - only active at night when it's cooler. It's for exhibitionist actions. To be seen. The open air, more lights and the busy noisy bazaar downstairs makes it seem public sex.

So from darkest to the brightest depends on your shyness or looks and kinkiness.

Tops will lay with their cock facing up waiting for bottom to sit on it.

Those tops only wanting oral service will lay with their knees up so that you cannot sit on it but can suck it. 

Those with their knees up but their cock covered, wants to be hole fingered or rimmed only.

Bottoms will lay with their butts up and not choosy. Those who lay sideways to show his face and body for you to choose or he sees to choose you, they are choosy bottoms.

If you know the general rules, it's easier to choose your preferences. 

For me, I like to exhibit by showering at the open roof top showers and let people join in and touch.

But for sex I'll move to the big bed and pretend to be watching the noisy bazaar below with my butts exposed to be taken. My kinkiness is to be taken from behind while moaning just metres away from a busy crowd below. Me a big full grown stocky man being fucked, so near and yet so far from a big noisy crowd. I can moan freely and the my sluttiness got mixed with the noises below.

Very informative. I guess its the same rule for all saunas?

if I lie with my butts up, I have not to be choosy...what if the raw or unraw ? still not a choice ? 

3) Outdoor 3rd floor - only active at night when it's cooler. It's for exhibitionist actions. To be seen. The open air, more lights and the busy noisy bazaar downstairs makes it seem public sex : No one will lie here right with butts up ?

Edited by CumdrinkNgo

Guest 网中人
2 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Very informative. I guess its the same rule for all saunas?

if I lie with my butts up, I have not to be choosy...what if the raw or unraw ? still not a choice ? 

3) Outdoor 3rd floor - only active at night when it's cooler. It's for exhibitionist actions. To be seen. The open air, more lights and the busy noisy bazaar downstairs makes it seem public sex : No one will lie here right with butts up ?

Raw or not, most will use their hands to hold the cock before letting it penetrate. It's their choice.

The Outdoor 3rd floor big bed is not as busy as the other big beds. But there are a few regulars who like it there. They'll pretend to be sleeping with their butts up. 

I too will sleep here if I'm staying overnight after drinking because I can't stand the cold when drunk and the poor air circulation indoor. I know I'll be fucked since I'm really sleeping from the alcohol. So I'll get a few condoms and put them on my towel waist. Then I'll lube up. Whoever disrobed me will know that I'm a free buffet from my lube. Hopefully they'll see the condoms fall out when disrobing me and use them.

However sometimes there's this regular old man who seems to recognise me even though I seldom do this. He'll sleep beside me and check that whoever want to fuck me will wear the condom. He'll wipe me clean when it's over and add more lube for me. Of course I knew he's doing this service as an excuse to touch me all over right into my butts. I don't mind because I felt pampered like a baby being cleaned up after I soiled my pat pat. We all have our own kinks.

When it's not on weekend, sometimes there's nobody to molest me and I could sleep right through in peace.

8 hours ago, Guest 网中人 said:

Raw or not, most will use their hands to hold the cock before letting it penetrate. It's their choice.

The Outdoor 3rd floor big bed is not as busy as the other big beds. But there are a few regulars who like it there. They'll pretend to be sleeping with their butts up. 

I too will sleep here if I'm staying overnight after drinking because I can't stand the cold when drunk and the poor air circulation indoor. I know I'll be fucked since I'm really sleeping from the alcohol. So I'll get a few condoms and put them on my towel waist. Then I'll lube up. Whoever disrobed me will know that I'm a free buffet from my lube. Hopefully they'll see the condoms fall out when disrobing me and use them.

However sometimes there's this regular old man who seems to recognise me even though I seldom do this. He'll sleep beside me and check that whoever want to fuck me will wear the condom. He'll wipe me clean when it's over and add more lube for me. Of course I knew he's doing this service as an excuse to touch me all over right into my butts. I don't mind because I felt pampered like a baby being cleaned up after I soiled my pat pat. We all have our own kinks.

When it's not on weekend, sometimes there's nobody to molest me and I could sleep right through in peace.

VVIP service

On 12/1/2019 at 4:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

How do I know if I can wear undies around the place and not ruining others mood or a turn off?

On 12/12/2019 at 9:58 AM, Guest 网中人 said:

Wish you let me know when you are going to be free buffet, sure will go plug it in

• G_M locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, ptefriend said:

will be feeling so slutty there this Fri afternoon 😈

Please be carefull becuase of Wuhan virus. Please take precaution and ask if these men are from Wuhan. Demand to see their passports and check if they had been to wuhan!

Even if they are not Wuhanians or been to Wuhan, please take extra precaution and make sure they have their cock mask on! Cock mask must cover their peehole!

All gays will carry their passports to show they have not traveled to Wuhan or are Wuhanians in this crazy time!

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

while shogun provides free sanitizer for hand, still pls play safe if there is a need to patronise

I went TMC , they also provide hand sanitizer and they also take yr body temperature before entry.

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

wat? sebastian, 
Really?

Why most of the shogun patrons are into that 

I don't do it in public and I don't think I have the courage to either. But well I think we need to respect what others like. Hence I don't judge. Neither do I encouraging him to do it in public. I am neutral. I just felt the need to acknowledge that everyone has their rights to their own fetish. 

The fact that we are here on this site already indicates that our sexual orientation is more "colourful" Hence, I embrace a more open and embracing mindset. 

Likewise, I think you wouldn't want people to judge you. 

Calling a CD "creature" isn't very nice. Much similar to someone calling you an abomination because you do not JUST like women

Edited by SebastianXu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Worry
3 hours ago, Guest Hmmm said:

Does shogun check your body temperature before entry like TMC?

Body temperature checked n with free hand sanitizer before entry like TMC??

Guest guest
On 2/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, Since u r here said:

while shogun provides free sanitizer for hand, still pls play safe if there is a need to patronise

Ask the HSA Authority to check that the free sanitizer is of normal usable standard. Reason being that poor Shogun tends to cut costs here and there. There are reasons to believe that they diluted many times that this santizer is almost like plain water, which is basically useless. From past experiences, they tend to re-cycle those small plastic mouth wash cups by picking them from the rubbish bin below the sink, washed them at the sink at the counter area, then put back for re-use. Their smoking room was sealed and banned by NEA and that they have also been warned by NEA to keep up with their hygiene standard. Fake news? Then why not you call NEA and verify with them directly instead of accusing people for black mouthing them ?? 

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

if u have an issue w Shogun then act on it,  speak to the shop directly or to authorities if u find it so alarming........why should i do it, when i have no issues with them at all, i meant to play safe if u r Unwell , do not go out spreading it and wear protection at all times! 
i didnt even demand for sanitizer and i was answering to the same guest who kept harping on the sanitizer and temp taking issues

they did place a container to recycle the cups after washing it

Oh yes, just to answer your questions - complains have been made with the relevant authorities.

I did not have any issues with Shogun. When it was initially managed by Vincent, excellent. In fact, after that Botak Fucker took over, it was in a mess. Trying to save there and there. If so stingy, must well close the damn fuck place once and for all.

Thank You.

Guest Silver hair

Hook up at last minute with a nice guy whom got chemistry we were leaving at the same time but forgot to ask exchange. Let do it again next time. 

Guest Sauna misser
1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

just like what other saunas are doing 

Shogunn need to tag a name to your locker keys during entrance and some took time out for meals 

Thanks. I just ask because I just need to find a sauna that they do not keep trace on our visits. 

Just in case in this hot season. 

Guest Life goes on
7 hours ago, Guest Sauna misser said:

Thanks. I just ask because I just need to find a sauna that they do not keep trace on our visits. 

Just in case in this hot season. 

Unfortunately, if the contact tracing does happen for the sauna, cannot escape one. They will track down CCTVs etc.

If you want play, just know the risk and consequences. If you worry so much, just don't go and you will be very safe.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:21 PM, Guest Life goes on said:

Unfortunately, if the contact tracing does happen for the sauna, cannot escape one. They will track down CCTVs etc.

If you want play, just know the risk and consequences. If you worry so much, just don't go and you will be very safe.

Harsh it may sound, it’s quite true. 

Guest Pink Merlion

Yesterday, garment said entertainment outlet must close to prevent community infection.  Is Sauna considered "entertinament" outlet? May be the garment will close "one-eye" to let gay people enjoy their lives.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.