Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Member_757: If you are not having naughty thoughts, you should not be walking with an erection in the public while freeballing.

If you have an erection, it will still be darn obvious even if you are wearing underwear.

Yes I agree. even with underwear, having an erection would be just obvious. However, this would also depends on the material of the pants. If the pants is of extremely thin ,material, it would show the erection more obvious.

But.. what is there to be shame of

Yesterday was at a friend's birthday party. I saw this guy showing a huge butt crack when he sits down. I was observing and wondering if he is freeballing. When he stand up and walk. I could see the shape of his dick and it was shaking as he walk.

Nice ..

Guest Freeballer

Freeball in a skimpy army shorts with lining to mizuno mt faber run. Ran in it and back home in it too. Taking bus n train ;)

Wow. Senah, you are so daring. Army shorts from what I know is extremely short in length. And the inner lining can hardly held the family jewels in place.

I am sure when you are running, the jewels must have been swinging a lot, and when you take a train and bus home, I am sure the person siting opposite you would have a full view of your jewels.

saw a muscular beefy guy exposing his butt crack in jeans today, while squatting down to choose smth in a supermarket

what a sight so i inch forward to take a closer look :D

either he realised i was looking or he exposed too much cos he immediately stand up to push up his jeans! :P

i quickly fix my eyes to look at a particular item on shelves

seems like straight guy and couldnt see any underwear so he must be freeballing :rolleyes:

free ice cream for the eyes :P

saw a muscular beefy guy exposing his butt crack in jeans today, while squatting down to choose smth in a supermarket

either he realised i was looking or he exposed too much cos he immediately stand up to push up his jeans! :P

seems like straight guy and couldnt see any underwear so he must be freeballing :rolleyes:

Hehe~ snap some pics next time!!

Guest Freeballing Rules

Could there be a chance he is wearing those low waist underwear ??

Could there be a chance he is wearing those low waist underwear ??

maybe....i thought abt that too.

but i also thought even if low waist undies, the amount of skin he revealed sld be able to see the top of undies already :P

damn getting hard now thinking of that scene

maybe....i thought abt that too.

but i also thought even if low waist undies, the amount of skin he revealed sld be able to see the top of undies already :P

damn getting hard now thinking of that scene

True to a certain extend. I do see lot of butt crack when they bend down. However, at time it makes me wonder if they are really wearing those super low waist underwear or are they simply freeballing.

For those whom puts on their underwear, it the waist banner could be seen clearly. However it is those who you see a little or more butt crack that makes me wonder if they are freeballing.

Got a funny-turned-messy experience a few weeks ago. Freeballed after a night swim as i do most of the time and since i was laay that time to take mrt, i just hailed a cab. As i was about to enter, my gym bag fell from my shoulder and the key chain tangled to my short's back pocket and everything just fell off the ground. Haha, imagine the shame! I hurriedly go inside and shut the door, not knowing my dick is exposed for the driver to see. What the heck, we're both guys anyway. I didn't care and i just tell him where to go. And i saw his face.. Hottieee!!! So i pretend to fix my bag/shorts/keychain and kept busy, making my dick more exposed. I told him i freeballed a lot and hope he won't mind since we are both guys. To my surprise, he said he also freeballed when he was younger.. As mischievous as i am, i asked if he is freeballing now. He said no. So i dared him that since i already exposed myself, why don't he freeball and feel again how it is. Guess what, he was ok with it! At this point, my dick is getting stiff a bit. He drove in a quiet corner and took off his pants and undies.. He was supposed to put back his pants but he said just leave it to be fair with me. He drove and we talked until we talked naughty and our dicks became stiffer. And what comes next was a long edging session.. Ended with a lot of mess. Haha.

What i learned from him was he was bi, sexually active to both sexes when he was young untill he finally settled with a happy family, gorgeous wife and 2 kiddos. :)

Maybe admin guys or clerks are more likely to do it?

Because less moving around and it's cleaner

Not really. I know those who has outfield does it too. Their stand. It is cleaner as it is easier to wash off the dirt at the groin area.

Having an extra undies. The mud or sand will all be trap inside the undies and also harder to dry.

Not really. I know those who has outfield does it too. Their stand. It is cleaner as it is easier to wash off the dirt at the groin area.

Having an extra undies. The mud or sand will all be trap inside the undies and also harder to dry.

Outfield don't they do powder bath instead?

With all the quick movements needed during outfield wouldn't this cause a lot of abrasion?

Guest Freeballing Rocks

Outfield don't they do powder bath instead?

With all the quick movements needed during outfield wouldn't this cause a lot of abrasion?

Yes when outfield it is powder bath instead. But would still free ball to keep the groinb area dry.

Do be careful w the pixelled print (aka new uniform) pants. The last button always creates a small opening area which others can look in easily. If you go freeball, others will be able to see ur package.

When you free ball . the thrill is accidental exposure.

I don't think you breaking any law, provided it is accidental. and you need to prove it is accidental, like faulty zippers or loose buttons. LOL.

i do see a lot of men and young guys, waliking with thier zippers down, and the bochap walk around, sometimes zipper go down by itself and sometims forgeoit to zip up after pangsai or urinated,

i don't have the heart to tell them their fly is open , hehe, hoping to see partial view of their package or pubic bush , best when they free ball right. kinky hor

Guest krispy kreme cum

SCENES  we'd all like to see, in our gay fantasy, when other hunky guys go freeballing, and they engaged in rugby, Aussie rules football, soccer and otyher contact sports.

Enjoy, and remember to rest your eyes, guys and stop drooling until the floor is wet, or is it your dick is drooling precum on the floor. LOL.

Guest Freeballer

I witness 2 person freeballing today. The first one was going down the MRT escalator, quite obvious he was freeballng. Can see the outline and shape of his circumcise penis.

The second one I saw was in the train itself, standing in front of me. He was also freeballing.

So nice to see more people freeballing these days.

Guest Freeballer

maybe prices of underwear going up :whistle:

HAhaha. I believe it is the price of water going up ( Less clothing, less water) and the global temperature going up :yuk:

Guest amazing thailand

DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO LEAVE HOME WITHOUT UNDERWEAR IN THAILAND.

not kidding, go google it. :rolleyes:

all u guys here sure kena in thailand :P

DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO LEAVE HOME WITHOUT UNDERWEAR IN THAILAND.

Read it on the internet. But not sure how true it is. Even if it is true, you can control the locals. The tourist is a little harder to control.

Guest Checker

Thai gay: *secretly touching someone ass*

Foreigner: hello! Why are you touching my ass?!

Thai gay: erm.........im a plain clothed police......checking whether u wearing underwear

Anyone knows what is the reason behind this law?  Never heard of any country with this law, guess they don't enforce it.

Based on what I know, the law is to punish those who show disrespect to Buddha when visiting temple as well as protecting the modesty of those females in case of wardrobe malfunction.

is it really showing disrespect if we visit temples w/o underwear?

is it really showing disrespect if we visit temples w/o underwear?

I guess we will be showing more disrespect by wearing short pants - usually those we wear at home or rather shabby would be showing more disrespect.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.