Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Freeballer

I freeball at work in office wear too. Tried it once or twice. Now I can’t stop. It’s becoming a way of life, in fact, The Way. After a while, you probably won’t realize you’re not wearing underwear when you have to attend meetings, send emails, go to the dispatch room, etc. 

12 hours ago, Guest Freeballer said:

I freeball at work in office wear too. Tried it once or twice. Now I can’t stop. It’s becoming a way of life, in fact, The Way. After a while, you probably won’t realize you’re not wearing underwear when you have to attend meetings, send emails, go to the dispatch room, etc. 

Yeah. same. lol. just need to make sure your dick doesn't have any more droplet after peeing.

38 minutes ago, pris_guy33 said:

Tried before. The feeling is nice but the cock rubbing against the smooth office pants sometimes causes hardon.

Just need to get used to it. Try freeballing at home first. Once you can co from the situation then try freeballing when going out or to work. Have a spare underwear w you in case you need it. Haha

22 hours ago, Guest Freeballer said:

10 hours ago, ai_id said:

Yeah. same. lol. just need to make sure your dick doesn't have any more droplet after peeing.

My freeballing started as young as kindergarten age. I m a single parent kid, brought up by my father. As u know man is more likely bo chap in bringing up a kid, so he didn't buy me any underwear from young. Since kindergarten started, I put on my school shorts without underwear and from there on I got use to not wearing one. Even primary school, secondary school, poly till a working adult now I m always in freeball. The only time I put on a underwear was during my BMT but after posted out to unit I freeball again. Those underwear still in my drawer all these years but due to long time keeping, the waistband rubber band all spoil liao. 

My VPL quite obvious when I m in my slim fit office pants especially my cock head. Same when in my skinny jeans. 

Guest Freeballer
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

My freeballing started as young as kindergarten age. I m a single parent kid, brought up by my father. As u know man is more likely bo chap in bringing up a kid, so he didn't buy me any underwear from young. Since kindergarten started, I put on my school shorts without underwear and from there on I got use to not wearing one. Even primary school, secondary school, poly till a working adult now I m always in freeball. The only time I put on a underwear was during my BMT but after posted out to unit I freeball again. Those underwear still in my drawer all these years but due to long time keeping, the waistband rubber band all spoil liao. 

My VPL quite obvious when I m in my slim fit office pants especially my cock head. Same when in my skinny jeans. 

Just like digital natives / digital immigrants, you and I are like freeballing native and freeballing immigrant. LOL. 

I started freeballs or go commando when i enlisted into army due to the tough training n the heat produced in that thick uniform. My encik quietly told a few of us to go commando if we wanted to. He shared that he has been doing the same since he was a sergeant days. Is common among to all army guys and need not shy about that. 

Those who freeball since young boy obviously no "feeling" because already use to it. 

Those who wanted to start freeballing now obviously you have no confidence in doing so, scare rub rub rub will go hard because your mind is thinking "complicated" now. 🤣

Guest Freeballer

I guess that is why when we get over that hump and become true freeballers, our confidence level goes up. We are able to enjoy real freedom, instead of constantly focusing on what goes on down there. Of course this might all be very bizarre to a born freeballer, cos he has never experienced all this psychological conflict. 😂

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Oh, no wonder u understand!!

many dont n claim we r not liberatin at all!!!!

i dont dare for running shorts too cos sometimes warm up might accidentally... & mine is not short if happend to be erected
btw, i dislike the net in those shorts too

A real liberation occurred in the mind, not by clothings or body

Understand wht?  Lol. 

also 4 hygienic reasons. Imaginebif the jeanss get stained or wet, lol. 

i wear those without lining. It defeats the purpose. 

On 9/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, dicky1973 said:

I started freeballs or go commando when i enlisted into army due to the tough training n the heat produced in that thick uniform. My encik quietly told a few of us to go commando if we wanted to. He shared that he has been doing the same since he was a sergeant days. Is common among to all army guys and need not shy about that. 

So homoerotic, lol. 

3 hours ago, Guest Commando said:

for those undies that you are ditching away, you can wash them clean and donate to those charities whom will post a note at your doorstep to inform you when they are collecting old clothes, blankets etc.

i have asked those collectors before "do you collect cleaned n hygiene 2nd hand underwears ?

They replied that they do as some of those people who required help have been wearing torn underwears with holes etc.

so we can still donate our 2nd hand undies to them. I have been done my 5th donations of my undies. 

Guest Commando
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Your personal blog? Dont b shy!

Just something I came across on Facebook. Nothing to be shy about. Everything is anonymous anyway. 😊

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

for those undies that you are ditching away, you can wash them clean and donate to those charities whom will post a note at your doorstep to inform you when they are collecting old clothes, blankets etc.

i have asked those collectors before "do you collect cleaned n hygiene 2nd hand underwears ?

They replied that they do as some of those people who required help have been wearing torn underwears with holes etc.

so we can still donate our 2nd hand undies to them. I have been done my 5th donations of my undies. 

I didn’t know they collect underwear. That’s something new. I always thought used underwear is something people don’t give away or pass it on to another person. It’s like shops do not allow exchange of underwear if size do not fit. I threw away a few cotton ones and a few packs of disposable underwear I usually use during travels Don’t want to invite questions giving away packs of new disposable underwear to friends or siblings - had to make the painful decision to dispose them instead (not like they were expensive, but they were new and unused). 

22 hours ago, Guest Commando said:

Just something I came across on Facebook. Nothing to be shy about. Everything is anonymous anyway. 😊

I didn’t know they collect underwear. That’s something new. I always thought used underwear is something people don’t give away or pass it on to another person. It’s like shops do not allow exchange of underwear if size do not fit. I threw away a few cotton ones and a few packs of disposable underwear I usually use during travels Don’t want to invite questions giving away packs of new disposable underwear to friends or siblings - had to make the painful decision to dispose them instead (not like they were expensive, but they were new and unused). 

disposable types maybe not sutiable.

old ones will be suitable but pls ensure that its entirely washed cleaned. I washed with hot water before giving it away.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.