Male HQ

All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]

Guest Gong!

Whatever you do, when u are blowing someone, just DON"T LET the Cum squirm into your eyes !!!

Happened twice to me without warning and its so fxxkING fxxkING PAINFUL !!!

Its like someone piercing a needle into your eyeballs, more deadly painful than a normal soreeye.

But at least the two guys accompanied me to see the doctors and foot the bill.

My eyes really swell.....the doctors couldnt figure what was the real cause...they thought it was either severe food or medication allergy.

Got 3 days MC !!!!

Ok. I will wear goggle first the next time when I'm going to suck for someone, this will prevent the cum from hurting my eyes.

Anal sex I only reserve for men I like and chase.

But oral sex is only for men who I don't like but have fantastic skills. Not just good but must be so good that his throat can even massage my cock even when he deep throat me.

His reward will be having me naked and my cock for him to play. But I am a bottom so if they want to, they can finger me if I open my legs when I feel very good. But I wil not let them fxxk me. These men are usually cmi because of their looks hence they compensate with fantastic oral service.

And the few with fantastic skills are those sweaty fat uncles with no teeth and cock cannot stand any more. No looks and no good cock then the only way they can find good men is to advertise their oral skills by promising that if you go into the room with him.

First time I was very skeptical but since he was so eager and yet so polite not touching me by force, I let him try. Felt so uneasy looking at him so I turned off the light because of the mirror. He took his time strip my towel slowly, massage my whole body then suddenly licked me all over with his tongue. It was ticklish but nice. But when he got to my backdoor, I refused to let him rim me because that was reserved for anal sex that usually follows.

He moved to lick my balls and swallowing my cock then flicking his tongue around below my balls. That was already fantastic till suddenly he deep throated me and sucked me like a vacuum cleaner. And without moving his head, I felt his throat moving in waves massaging my cock from top to tip. That's when he switched on the bedside light and I looked like I was being eaten alive by him :lol:

I felt so good that I let him do whatever he wanted. That's when he showed that victorious smirk on his face and parted my legs. I tried to close it back but he forced them open and while still holding my cock with his throat, he slip a finger into me. All I could do was to moan ahhhhh ;)

When I held opened my legs without him forcing me to, he let go of my cock and lube his cock. I felt so helpless and was too weak to resist his final conquest over my body by fxxking me. I was half willing because wow if he fxxked as good as he suck I can close my eyes and ignore his cmi.

But silly me waited and waited with my eyes closed. Nothing except his finger still massaging my arse. I opened my eyes sideways and peeped at the mirror to avoid looking at his body or face. There he was desperately stroking his limp cock trying to make it hard. :lol:

It was an ego thing for him. There I was a manly guy with my legs wide open and my manhole all wet and ready, waiting to become his woman. He was sweating profusely from working so long and hard before he got me in this ready state. Before I knew it, he started moaning and cursing and something dripped onto my tummy.

He had cummed :lol: accidentally. I was greatly relieved. I don't have to struggle or worry anymore. I am anally safe with him. Now I can even turn over without worrying that he will slip his cock into me without condom or permission. Some tops like to do that sneaky way into my backdoor.

He carried on servicing me orally and me being more relax let him enjoy me in various positions and let him look in the mirror. It was all the different fuvking positions except he was using his mouth. That was the closest to dominating over me that he can get as consolation.

When I finally cummed inside his throat, he was already sweating buckets and slippery as an eel as we cuddled in bed. We made small talks and he even asked me if I will stay to look for a top. I didn't find it necessay to lie so I told him that I needed to because though he was good and I cummed very strongly, I still prefer to be fvucked strongly. I cannot explain why but he should understand after seeing how I behaved just now.

He was sad but still joked about me being a manly slut. After we parted and I soon found a top. When we went into the room, he was there looking sadly at us.

Whatever you do, when u are blowing someone, just DON"T LET the Cum squirm into your eyes !!!

........Got 3 days MC !!!!

This is known as SES - Spermy Eye Syndrome. To cure it, simply practise more. Drop sperm into both eyes 3 times a day for 1 week.

GOOD LUCK

Happened twice to me without warning and its so fxxkING fxxkING PAINFUL !!!

Its like someone piercing a needle into your eyeballs, more deadly painful than a normal soreeye.

But at least the two guys accompanied me to see the doctors and foot the bill.

My eyes really swell.....the doctors couldnt figure what was the real cause...they thought it was either severe food or medication allergy.

Got 3 days MC !!!!

Didn't know tht cum is so "poisonous"!

What position is your blowjob.

I tried these positions before.

Passive

You standing, he is on his knees/stood down sucking your

You standing, he is bend down and sucking you

You sitting down, he kneeling and eating your cock

You lying dowin, he is prone down and enjoying your cock

Active

He is lying down, you face fxxking him

He is on his knees, you standing and face fxxking hime

Mutual

69 in bed

Guest darkflame

He is lying down, you face fxxking him

The one and only blowjob I done was that.

I want to try 69 in future.

Or me on all fours licking him who is either bending down or on knees or sitting.

my bf fave BJ position is when he lie down and i blow him with my head top facing him....he finds that this most common position achieved the best result and it glide into my mouth naturally.

I guess the best blowjob position would have to depend on the height of both parties and the direction of which the dick points ...

If the dick points hard upwards and difficult to sway sideways ... Going in from between the legs would be hard to deep throat ... And so 69 would be a better choice ...

I like it best when I am lying down and he is on all 4's so I can jerk him off play with his balls and finger him while he is doing him magic, then once I have cum in his mouth he moves over and cum's in my mouth then we both kiss licking the cum off each other's face

sitting comfortably.. watching pxxn... drinking booze and enjoying a slow drag on cigge.. while he suck me till i cum in him. well, that's for casual partners

u have to be very sexy / good looking, or he has to be ugly..

Had this session where he asked me to lay on the bed on my side while he stood beside the bed. And i sucked him in that position.

But my fav position is when he lays comfortably on a couple of pillows behind his head so he is like in a semi-laying down/sitting up position and he grabs my head hard and .... u know the rest! SHIOK!

I like it kinky when I do it to my ex partners. I usually have them on all four face down to the bed while I suck their tool from behind...find this most hot cos I get to play with the cock, balls and ass hole all at the same time :P bit tricky with beginners but after a few times u can get the cock to "bend" the opposite direction lol. Sometimes the balls press against my nose when I am doing this...but don't mind cos I like it as well :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest6

Hi guys

Am wondering if you guys have ever cummed during oral sex? Is the feeling v shiok and intense? I personally have not been able to cum during oral sex. However I remembered I managed to make my previous BFs cummed and their facial expression was like it was v shiok - eyes were closed or can see their "eye white".

Is it better than anal sex? Can anyone share? (I personally do not do anal)

Yes.better than anal.I cum before in oral sex.btw,video can't watch!!!! <_<

Guest Regensburg

what about sucking an old priest while he doing his sermon?

i hiding behind the rostrum.

Are you one of those choirboys reported in the newspaper? Hmmmmm

Guest surelyugessian

the old priest was chubby and short.

his cock was actually very short and small. it's only a short stub and all covered with foreskin.

as you can imagine, the smell is very strong.

20091116001w.jpg

so kinky, share more~!

I was dancing with this cute Thai guy. We both had our shirts off (as you do). He had his hands down my jeans and worked out I wasn't wearing underwear and getting excited by us rubbing up against each other while dancing. He undid my jeans and took my co*k out and started stroking it. When I didn't object, he got down on his knees and started giving me a bj while the guys dancing around us looked on totally surprised. He wasnt down there for long, probably 20 seconds, but it felt like forever. Of course in 20 seconds it didn't reach a finale, but it was amazing and fun.

I am guessing the title is unusual place to have a blow job ?

Anyway , one of my favourite memories is similar to BuffGWM . This happened many years ago at the dance floor of Play / Happy . I was high . He was tipsy . We exchanged glances . We smiled . We liked each other . We hugged . We danced . We kissed . He unbuttoned my shirt one by one from the top . I caressed him from underneath his tee shirt . He sucked on my nipple . I nibbled his ear . Our hands groped in each other ' s pants . Shockingly , he unzipped me and started to suck on my dick with everyone looking at us . We were high . We didnt care . He continued until the lights came on and announced that it was closing . So did he zip up my pants and " closed " shop for the night . :thumb:

I give my ex a bj while he is playing his computer games

hahaha same! he was playing dota, i was blowing his dick. he gave up on dota, and let me suck him off. then i fell asleep on his lap while he was seating on his chair.. kinda sweet when he woke me gently and ask me to go sleep on my bed and we went to bed together. he dint even mocve much while i was slwwping on his lap, cause he din wanna wake me up.

ahhh those were the days. =) nice memories.

• G_M changed the title to All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.