Male HQ

All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]

Guest Gong!

Guest Gong!

Anyone tried blowing someone with something cold (e.g. like ice cream) followed by something hot? Is it messy? What to watch out for and any suggestions on what to use?

My partner used to have toothpaste in his mouth and gave me a blow job.....its icy cool...rather stimulating. :whistle:

I have try getting blow by my gf using pop pop sweet & coca cola.....got a very refreshing & sensation feeling. Now broke off liao but still can;t forget the kind of feeling

I have try getting blow by my gf using pop pop sweet & coca cola.....got a very refreshing & sensation feeling. Now broke off liao but still can;t forget the kind of feeling

Since you cant forget the feeling, why not get a bf to do it instead :whistle:

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest DoDolite

Hi guys

Am wondering if you guys have ever cummed during oral sex? Is the feeling v shiok and intense? I personally have not been able to cum during oral sex. However I remembered I managed to make my previous BFs cummed and their facial expression was like it was v shiok - eyes were closed or can see their "eye white".

Is it better than anal sex? Can anyone share? (I personally do not do anal)

normally my bf will jerk off a bit and then i will suck n suck until he cums....

but sometimes he said he nearly cum (w/o jerking) when i simply just suck him with the correct pressure and stimulation.

hmmm...I only had three people perform oral sex on me but I have never once cummed through the experience. two incidents were forgettable...but there is that particular one that was mind blowing. the guy really knew how to work his mouth, tongue and lips and I swear that my breath was taken away more than once! It was amazing and my typical average 6" was lengthened to an 8" stiff hard and thick while he was at it! I have never seen it swell to such an amazing sight before but after nearly 45 minutes into it, the guy kinda got tired and started jacking me. It was the most arousing thing I have experienced and yet it hadn't made me cum. I kinda miss that feeling...

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

i think it is v shiok to cum when sucked. Even w/o cumming, u can see how shiok it is in pxxn. although sometimes they show some sucking, then they do fxxking, and back to sucking and then they cum. So i think sucking, just suck until cum should be nice.

I also wonder how it is like to be sucked continuously even when cumming, more shiok i guess. hope to experience it.

Any guys here get sucked even when u r cumming?? Share your story...shoik?? Do you struggle and beg the guy to stop sucking? But he become naughty and continue sucking? hahaha

Guest DoDolite

can u cum inside my mouth?

Ghee, I guess many of us prefer oral sex? Haha... Reading all the post make me wanna suck cock as well!

I recall many years ago when I met up with an Indo Chinese - he moaned n moaned when I sucked him and when he shot his load - it shot his face and he told me it was really shiok... He even had to on some music - prob was concerned his flat mate might wondering what the moans were about...

Talking about moaning - do you guys moan during oral sex? Or the guys whom you blow moan and encourage you?? I personally like to oral guys I like and if they moan in return - it's really a big turn on!

Guest DoDolite

i once met a guy who really make you cum non-stop when he suck... i really missed the warm feeling when he is sucking me

WOH?? Is he a ONS or your BF? Sounds really cool..... But I tink to continue sucking after you cummed is ...... my cock will be already so sensitive and I will wanna push him away.. Hahhaa. Cant stand the feeling

Guest darkflame

Ghee, I guess many of us prefer oral sex? Haha... Reading all the post make me wanna suck cock as well!

I recall many years ago when I met up with an Indo Chinese - he moaned n moaned when I sucked him and when he shot his load - it shot his face and he told me it was really shiok... He even had to on some music - prob was concerned his flat mate might wondering what the moans were about...

Talking about moaning - do you guys moan during oral sex? Or the guys whom you blow moan and encourage you?? I personally like to oral guys I like and if they moan in return - it's really a big turn on!

I haven't done any oral yet, but I do get turned on hearing guys moan.

Makes me feel like he's a wild animal in human disguise and I desire his seed.

Sometimes I watch and get turned on until I start to insert my fingers in and out of my mouth without realising it.

I always get strong orgasms when I watch a blowjob video of a man moaning loudly before he cums.

Guest skeleton

i was given a blowjob by 2 different person and both took a long time for me to cum. they gave up and wank me instead and when im about to cum, they continued sucking till i came in his mouth. don't know why, but i don't really like cumming in someone's mouth. i would prefer to actually see my cum being shot in the mouth/on the tongue. haha that'd be hot

Guest ah lian

i was given a blowjob by 2 different person and both took a long time for me to cum. they gave up and wank me instead and when im about to cum, they continued sucking till i came in his mouth. don't know why, but i don't really like cumming in someone's mouth. i would prefer to actually see my cum being shot in the mouth/on the tongue. haha that'd be hot

Is this what you meant Skeleton?

http://www.tube8.com/gay/blowjob/gay-mouth-cum/416051/

I cummed with my friend actually while in my bedroom... heheh... we were watching p**n together and got all hard and excited!

Just as he was about to cum, I pointed his tool away from my mouth and he blew my load all over the keyboard of my laptop!! The laptop fizzed out and short circuited!! He offered to buy me a new one, but anyhow i loved the smell of his cum on it!! Still keeping his black CKs from the incident... hehe

i once was sucked by someone who was so good i cummed so violently my whole body trembled. and he refused to get go of me when i cum and continue to suck and fondle with his tongue. and i trembled so much it felt like i had multiple orgasm! i was really over the top!

i once was sucked by someone who was so good i cummed so violently my whole body trembled. and he refused to get go of me when i cum and continue to suck and fondle with his tongue. and i trembled so much it felt like i had multiple orgasm! i was really over the top!

I just had that yesterday nite. Blew my mind.

i love being sucked and seriously, cumming in mouth is HOT!!! but only done it once... =(

See u at Hgang Swim pool this coming thue, at 11am and suck u dry......ha ha ha btw how old r u and wearing waht trunk....?

Whatever you do, when u are blowing someone, just DON"T LET the Cum squirm into your eyes !!!

Happened twice to me without warning and its so fxxkING fxxkING PAINFUL !!!

Its like someone piercing a needle into your eyeballs, more deadly painful than a normal soreeye.

But at least the two guys accompanied me to see the doctors and foot the bill.

My eyes really swell.....the doctors couldnt figure what was the real cause...they thought it was either severe food or medication allergy.

Got 3 days MC !!!!

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest darkflame

Whatever you do, when u are blowing someone, just DON"T LET the Cum squirm into your eyes !!!

Happened twice to me without warning and its so fxxkING fxxkING PAINFUL !!!

Its like someone piercing a needle into your eyeballs, more deadly painful than a normal soreeye.

But at least the two guys accompanied me to see the doctors and foot the bill.

My eyes really swell.....the doctors couldnt figure what was the real cause...they thought it was either severe food or medication allergy.

Got 3 days MC !!!!

I agree cum stings when it hits the eyes. But didn't know it was that serious.

I never blew anyone but once I shot some cum into my eye by accident. Painful but it didn't become swollen.

I could really make use of that advice for future experiences. Thanks. ;)

• G_M changed the title to All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.