Male HQ

All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]

Guest Gong!

Guest Guest

I only once had a young guy, around my age, who sucked me real good, then I cummed on his face and mouth. It was incredible. I think its quite hard to find other young guys my age who love to give bj.

Guest Guest

I may sound like a loser but the best sex that i've had is from a blowjob and not from anal...cummed inside his mouth (i wanted to withdraw and told him i was cumming but he refused to stop and just sucked even more hungrily)

Guest zenboy

Anyone had a group (two or more guys) sucking and rimming you before?

I think im lucky cos all my regulars like to work together. Sometimes when im horny and i call just one of them, they will always ask me to get them 'help'. They are like hungry piglets fighting over the mother's tits lah... And I reward every single one of them with my milk equally...

So shiok i tell you, having two or more guys fighting over your cockhead, shaft, ballsack and asshole. And its best when they work together and they each have an area to focus on. Then they will switch. Its erotic like in the pxxn and my whole naked body twitches and almost every part of my body is an endogenous zone (especially my anus), so when they suck, lick or fondle it, i will MOAN so loudly, it gets embarrassing but it spurs them even MORE to please. They will usually be fully clothed while i'm the only naked one (which even turns me on, being their object of feasting...)

It started two years ago on my birthday when i decided after watching a group Jap pxxn to call my then 3 regulars to a hotel room and they had their way with me (with their mouths and nothing else). I love oral more than anal cos i was raped before (too painful to recall anything to be honest, enough to turn me off from anal...). And cumming into the eager opened mouths of these guys is SO EROTIC, every orgasm I've had since then is INSANELY INTENSE. And they won't stop even after I cummed, so either they will start rimming and sucking harder (for my second orgasm) or i have to beg them to stop cos its too sensitive.

I'm not bragging but lately, ive not had one-on-one blowies but mutliple mouth blowies, and its getting a bit same-o same-o. Erotic but sometimes my minds gets distracted and wanders off though the awesome mouths and tongues would be doing their magic. Its just that its becoming a bit of a routine... I started cumming really fast at first but now it takes me a really long time to cum or maybe its cost my body is getting used to the intense pleasuring...

But then again, its still highly erotic (and RECOMMENDED) and I'm surprised that no one here has discussed that topic before.

PS: I'm not some high and mighty Macho Mary who only seeks to be pleased. Neither did I actively LOOK OUT for multiple-blowies regulars (just turns out, the current 4 that I have, likes to 'share' and work as a 'team'). I think i have a humbly fit body with decent looks but I think why my regulars like me is cos I MOAN alot (and i noticed that it turns them on even more) plus i have a sweet personality who doesn't care about looks. HAHAHA.

Anyone had a group (two or more guys) sucking and rimming you before?

I think im lucky cos all my regulars like to work together. Sometimes when im horny and i call just one of them, they will always ask me to get them 'help'. They are like hungry piglets fighting over the mother's tits lah... And I reward every single one of them with my milk equally...

So shiok i tell you, having two or more guys fighting over your cockhead, shaft, ballsack and asshole. And its best when they work together and they each have an area to focus on. Then they will switch. Its erotic like in the pxxn and my whole naked body twitches and almost every part of my body is an endogenous zone (especially my anus), so when they suck, lick or fondle it, i will MOAN so loudly, it gets embarrassing but it spurs them even MORE to please. They will usually be fully clothed while i'm the only naked one (which even turns me on, being their object of feasting...)

It started two years ago on my birthday when i decided after watching a group Jap pxxn to call my then 3 regulars to a hotel room and they had their way with me (with their mouths and nothing else). I love oral more than anal cos i was raped before (too painful to recall anything to be honest, enough to turn me off from anal...). And cumming into the eager opened mouths of these guys is SO EROTIC, every orgasm I've had since then is INSANELY INTENSE. And they won't stop even after I cummed, so either they will start rimming and sucking harder (for my second orgasm) or i have to beg them to stop cos its too sensitive.

I'm not bragging but lately, ive not had one-on-one blowies but mutliple mouth blowies, and its getting a bit same-o same-o. Erotic but sometimes my minds gets distracted and wanders off though the awesome mouths and tongues would be doing their magic. Its just that its becoming a bit of a routine... I started cumming really fast at first but now it takes me a really long time to cum or maybe its cost my body is getting used to the intense pleasuring...

But then again, its still highly erotic (and RECOMMENDED) and I'm surprised that no one here has discussed that topic before.

PS: I'm not some high and mighty Macho Mary who only seeks to be pleased. Neither did I actively LOOK OUT for multiple-blowies regulars (just turns out, the current 4 that I have, likes to 'share' and work as a 'team'). I think i have a humbly fit body with decent looks but I think why my regulars like me is cos I MOAN alot (and i noticed that it turns them on even more) plus i have a sweet personality who doesn't care about looks. HAHAHA.

WOW, reading this make me hard... lol recommended sia...

Guest zenboy

WOW, reading this make me hard... lol recommended sia...

Yeah HIGHLY recommended. Maybe i shud start a new thread, and share the stories i have...

Yes i think so too! but i have not tried that before, looking for someone to do that for me.

o_O hope you enjoy soon :thumb:

Read this somewhere:

What's the difference between Love, True Love and showing off?

Spit, swallow and gargle.

There's always another secret.

Guest Guest

o_O hope you enjoy soon :thumb:

Read this somewhere:

What's the difference between Love, True Love and showing off?

Spit, swallow and gargle.

quite true. i like that.

do you prefer to suck or lick your gay buddy's cock when doing blowjob with him?

of coarse suck la !!! But, also enjoy licking his cockhead, especially if there's lots of pre-cum on it...so shiok! :)

A good blowjob must come with both licking and sucking.

To be precise, a good blowjob will start off with good licking, follow by good sucking!

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Sucker

I will sniff at it first. If the odour is too strong for my taste. I will politely tell the fxxker that he has a nice cock but I will consider doing it another day. He got the drift.

Guest alien

A good blowjob must come with both licking and sucking.

To be precise, a good blowjob will start off with good licking, follow by good sucking!

:P

Totally agreed, blowjob must come with licking & sucking.

Guest Play Safe

Just Need to Play Safe .....

【蘋果日報曾雪蒨報導】台中市一名十七歲少年上個月有女網友為其口交,一周後,他的陰囊竟腫得跟橘子一樣大。就醫檢查發現,副睪丸嚴重發炎,治療一周後才消腫,幸好未影響生育能力;少年嚇得說:「下次再也不玩刺激性愛遊戲了!」

副睪丸發炎紅腫

衛生署台中醫院急診室醫師韓晶表示,這名少年和女網友玩口交後,尿道出現灼熱感,一周後甚至嚴重到兩側陰囊腫到像橘子般大,嚇得他趕緊到該院掛急診。檢查後確定少年因細菌感染造成副睪丸炎,經住院一周打抗生素治療才慢慢緩解消腫。

韓晶表示,副睪丸炎是細菌從尿道進入陰囊導致感染,一般男性尿道長達十三公分,女性只有四公分,一般來說男性透過此管道造成感染的機率較低,「但如果發生副睪丸炎,臨床上最常見的就是年輕人在從事性行為時所感染,如口交時口腔細菌從尿道進入陰囊內副睪丸造成。」

阻輸精管恐不孕

台中醫院泌尿外科醫師朱朗軒提醒,如出現陰囊紅腫熱痛情況應立即就醫,否則要是連輸精管都感染發炎、沾黏,會讓精蟲通路遭阻斷導致不孕。

副睪丸炎小檔案

★定義:副睪丸受到細菌感染發炎

★感染途徑:性行為、尿道感染

★症狀:陰囊紅腫熱痛,部分合併尿路感染導致排尿困難

★治療:口服或注射抗生素治療

★併發症:菌血症,雙側嚴重感染者如造成輸精管阻塞沾黏,導致不孕

資料來源:署立台中醫院泌尿外科醫師朱朗軒

http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/33250414/IssueID/20110316

• 1 month later...
Guest rubberduckk

hahaha same! he was playing dota, i was blowing his dick. he gave up on dota, and let me suck him off. then i fell asleep on his lap while he was seating on his chair.. kinda sweet when he woke me gently and ask me to go sleep on my bed and we went to bed together. he dint even mocve much while i was slwwping on his lap, cause he din wanna wake me up.

hi there. :)

ahhh those were the days. =) nice memories.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Prick

Hello

I am not into anal and would like tips to enhance my skills for oral sex since there is the max that I can go.

Any guys here can share tips here which will make your man blow a load that he will never forget

Guest Guest

Hello

I am not into anal and would like tips to enhance my skills for oral sex since there is the max that I can go.

Any guys here can share tips here which will make your man blow a load that he will never forget

Out of kindness of my heart, I guess I can give you real time coaching free. :)

Guest Prick

Try not to let your teeth get in the way, really. Be very conscious about it lol.

Then should I stroke the dick until its hard then start to lick the tip of the cock? or should I suck the cock when it is soft? Which method do you guys prefer?

Guest Guuest

Then should I stroke the dick until its hard then start to lick the tip of the cock? or should I suck the cock when it is soft? Which method do you guys prefer?

Start when it is soft. If the dick has foreskin, put ur tongue inside the foreskin n tease the tip of the dickhead. Suck it without retracting the foreskin n let it stiffen. Rem to lick the frenulum. haha

Guest Prick

Once I met a guy who wanted me to give him a BJ -  That stupid guy... He did not wash his cock before that.. Full of urine smell which made it very unpleasant.... Whats more he face fucked me and he cum in my mouth without telling me...

After that he just left...

Damn sickening!!!! My ideal sort of BJ is to do it slowing and gently...

Try not to let your teeth get in the way, really. Be very conscious about it lol.

I hate it when my suckee slurp my cock quickly and used his teeth to suck it.

The suction makes it unbearable for my sensitive cock head.

Once I met a guy who wanted me to give him a BJ -  That stupid guy... He did not wash his cock before that.. Full of urine smell which made it very unpleasant.... Whats more he face fucked me and he cum in my mouth without telling me...

After that he just left...

Damn sickening!!!! My ideal sort of BJ is to do it slowing and gently...

Lol tell me about it, just a few weeks ago, I met up with this guy for a bj and my GOD he did not clean his shaft. The entire base of his dick was covered in a layer of cock cheese and he simple told me "nevermind, it's just skin", as if he could get away with this. I had to clean it with tissue....that's the last time i'm ever going to meet up with him. Ever, 

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Prick

Lol tell me about it, just a few weeks ago, I met up with this guy for a bj and my GOD he did not clean his shaft. The entire base of his dick was covered in a layer of cock cheese and he simple told me "nevermind, it's just skin", as if he could get away with this. I had to clean it with tissue....that's the last time i'm ever going to meet up with him. Ever, 

HUH?! So you still proceeded to blow him? Eeks!

Was he a one time fling or your friend? Cock cheese is Yucks!!!

Guest Raiden Alpha

Sucking on a ice Popsicle might be more fulfilling for some of you guys. Seriously do have some standard for yourselves and quality check before proceeding to blow.

Cock cheese & urine, what happen to your critical thinking and judgment?

Don't put rubbish in your mouth. :D

• G_M changed the title to All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.