Male HQ

All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]

Guest Gong!

long ago....went pulau ubin w my ex for cycling....blown him in the middle of nowhere among the tall grasses.

not really nice cos the dick had pee smell after half a day outside liao. ;p

I LOVE...

kneeling in front of a THICK, CURVED COCK

him pushing my head up & down, up & down..

HE TALKS ON THE PHONE while I'm SUCKING him

.. he talks ROUGH & DIRTY to me while I SUCK & SUCK...

He is taking pictures of me GAGGING on his BIG COCK!

He is TALKING TO HIS FRIEND while he SHAMES me by making me SUCK him DRY..!!

I LOVE...

kneeling in front of a THICK, CURVED COCK

him pushing my head up & down, up & down..

HE TALKS ON THE PHONE while I'm SUCKING him

.. he talks ROUGH & DIRTY to me while I SUCK & SUCK...

He is taking pictures of me GAGGING on his BIG COCK!

He is TALKING TO HIS FRIEND while he SHAMES me by making me SUCK him DRY..!!

This is so hot... :Q

Enough to get me hard.

My mouth feels empty all of a sudden.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

what do u love about blowjobs the most?

The SILENCE.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

that must be very nutritious with all the abalone, shark fins and good food!!!

No, he said he bj his bf "for" reunion dinner.

Only if "after" reunion dinner will his sperm be nutritious.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mycockisareligion

the non-stop worshipping, almost a religious experience. :D

I have to stop this guy who did this for at least 5 to 8 mins.

His face was red and you could see the veins bulging in his neck. :oops:

I did not want him to die on me, with my cock in his mouth. :o

Imagine the paramedics carrying both of us on a stretcher to the emergency room for a dissection and autopsy at the same time :wacko:

the non-stop worshipping, almost a religious experience. :D

I have to stop this guy who did this for at least 5 to 8 mins.

His face was red and you could see the veins bulging in his neck. :oops:

I did not want him to die on me, with my cock in his mouth. :o

Imagine the paramedics carrying both of us on a stretcher to the emergency room for a dissection and autopsy at the same time :wacko:

hehe could be ur cock is so big lah

I just had an awsome long blowjob from a guy. He would take icy mint sweets during the blowjob. I just had to blow my load at the back of his throat with his varied passionate sucking skills. I think the cooling sensation when my dick was exposed to the air was shiok. I had guys who took cool drinks and then blow me before as well.

Just thinking what other kind of food/drinks can be eaten before blowjob to enhance the feeling.

Guest TopHunk

I just had an awsome long blowjob from a guy. He would take icy mint sweets during the blowjob. I just had to blow my load at the back of his throat with his varied passionate sucking skills. I think the cooling sensation when my dick was exposed to the air was shiok. I had guys who took cool drinks and then blow me before as well.

Just thinking what other kind of food/drinks can be eaten before blowjob to enhance the feeling.

Someone who just had tom yam soup?

I enjoy receiving it. I like it when my partner sucks my cock, the warmth and wetness of his mouth is so good. I also like it when he uses his tongue to lick my cock head. What really excites me is when he licks and sucks my balls!!! Ahhh.

You sound like this cute guy I serviced ... He likes it when I deep throat him ... But goes crazy when I take in his balls in my mouth ... :clap:

Guest dr freeze

wood's peppermint cough drop. i cock-freeze 2 ang moh. I told me to stop bcoz it was so cold. :twisted:

Guest PeaCock

hehe could be ur cock is so big lah

Okay lah, when really horny can stretch to 7".

Maybe I see it it every day, it's just average to me.

I was told by some ang mohs mine was consider big for asian. But it's also interesting to note that some abc's jewel quite small. Therefore the ang mohs made such a genreralisation

But I also think that those that service me has smaller than average 'little brother'

It could be also penis envy. I am sure when one meet a 'giant' cock, one also want to worship, makan and own it.

Guest -Eastie7-

I was told by some ang mohs mine was consider big for asian. But it's also interesting to note that some abc's jewel quite small. Therefore the ang mohs made such a genreralisation

But I also think that those that service me has smaller than average 'little brother'

It could be also penis envy. I am sure when one meet a 'giant' cock, one also want to worship, makan and own it.

Wow... I think I have the same problem... Just dunnoe how to understand mine as big when i feel its average?

can i try w/u?

I enjoy being blown a lot, especially till my load is burst ... but not sure why even though I am a top. I guess it's because it feels good but partly also seeing the other person enjoying my rod can be a turn on as the person works hard on the rod ... Yet to meet anyone who love to blow so much that will not want me to cum soon and able to control my 'high' through the rod.

I guess the best part in a blow job is not just the state of high with moans when the person is blowing you but also when I am no longer able to hold back and the load just burst out having the rod twitching and twitching while seeing the person enjoying draining me and somehow the look of delight in the person's face after all that makes the whole experience nice ...

Trust is more important than monogamy. - Savage Garden, Affirmation

I enjoy being blown a lot, especially till my load is burst ... but not sure why even though I am a top. I guess it's because it feels good but partly also seeing the other person enjoying my rod can be a turn on as the person works hard on the rod ... Yet to meet anyone who love to blow so much that will not want me to cum soon and able to control my 'high' through the rod.

I guess the best part in a blow job is not just the state of high with moans when the person is blowing you but also when I am no longer able to hold back and the load just burst out having the rod twitching and twitching while seeing the person enjoying draining me and somehow the look of delight in the person's face after all that makes the whole experience nice ...

That's very true.

I fantasize about blowing my bf while he is sleeping. And when he wakes up, I give him a lustful look as I continue blowing him. :twisted:

I bj my ex bf when he was sleeping! I woke up near to 5am and couldn't sleep, so i pull out his tool and sucked him. It grew bigger and bigger and in fact he woke up. But I guess he was too tired, so he was in a dazed-like situation... half awake, half enjoying my warm mouth. When he cummed, he let out a loud moan. After that, he fell asleep again.

I guess it's better to being sucked while sleeping that having wet dream!

yummy

Guest Doureallywantohurtme?

can i try w/u?

Better dun, gets me too horny that I would want to enter u.

I entered this uncle b4 and he was grimacing with pain. He told me "he could fell my dick but had gone too deep inside him and it's hard like a drain pipe to his discomfort". He did not enjoy it and I had to withdraw. No shiok lah.

I am not bragging but just relating what had happened before.

I bj my ex bf when he was sleeping! I woke up near to 5am and couldn't sleep, so i pull out his tool and sucked him. It grew bigger and bigger and in fact he woke up. But I guess he was too tired, so he was in a dazed-like situation... half awake, half enjoying my warm mouth. When he cummed, he let out a loud moan. After that, he fell asleep again.

I guess it's better to being sucked while sleeping that having wet dream!

yummy

woah this got me hard haha...envy ur bf~ I wonder what it'll feel like to get bj while sleeping...

I nvr got the chance to try this fantasy of mine out haha

There's always another secret.

Hey bottoms,

wanna ask what's the longest you've ever given a BJ? Do you usually suck non-stop until your partner cums? What does your partner do to keep you aroused while you're blowing him off?

:lol:

I think the longest was around 20mins or so? I like his moans, that keeps me going on =D

Instagram: vodkabaker

Whatever you do, when u are blowing someone, just DON"T LET the Cum squirm into your eyes !!!

Happened twice to me without warning and its so fxxkING fxxkING PAINFUL !!!

Its like someone piercing a needle into your eyeballs, more deadly painful than a normal soreeye.

But at least the two guys accompanied me to see the doctors and foot the bill.

My eyes really swell.....the doctors couldnt figure what was the real cause...they thought it was either severe food or medication allergy.

Got 3 days MC !!!!

i learnt that the hard way when i first learnt how to jerk off.

i didn't know what will come out... so i looked at my cock dead centre...

and den i cum directly into my eyes...

it was a burning sensation that was so omg i can't believe that actually happened to me...

it was a burning sensation that was so omg i can't believe that actually happened to me...

when u r jerking off, u shld feel and know wht will come out?! Cannot be totally clueless when u will shoot lah.

when u r jerking off, u shld feel and know wht will come out?! Cannot be totally clueless when u will shoot lah.

To people who are clueless and curious about why cum stings the eyes...

All male come (ejaculate) has a tiny percentage of uric acid. Typically acids combine with water in the eye's natural moisture to produce sulfuric acid. This is in fact what happens when you cut onions; it's not the onion fumes that actually hurt your eyes. it's the mixture of the fumes with the water in your eyes. In any case, this explains the stinging.

Take it from an expert; if you're getting come on your face, DON'T squint your eyes. Squinting will draw the come deeper into the eye socket and make things worse. Just close your eyes comfortably, relax and then clean your face with a hot, damp cloth or towel.

Guest Shooter

I love to be sucked big time but it is never easy to cum while being sucked. It happened before though when i was sucked by this guy so passionate in doing blowjob, and that feeling was simply heavenly!! I remembered i moaned so loudly when i shoot my load..

Anyone confident in doing so??

I knew of a stocky regular who only wanted to blow me. He didn't want me to touch him at all. I'd go to his place, and he'd make me sit on a chair/sofa (and watch a Japanese stocky/chub he'd put on his computer). He'd sit on the floor and suck me till I cum in his mouth. All the while, he would be jerking off, and he'd time it so that we came together. After that, he'd let me wash up and I'd leave. Too bad he has moved and we lost contact.

I love to be sucked big time but it is never easy to cum while being sucked. It happened before though when i was sucked by this guy so passionate in doing blowjob, and that feeling was simply heavenly!! I remembered i moaned so loudly when i shoot my load..

Anyone confident in doing so??

• G_M changed the title to All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.