Male HQ

All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]

Guest Gong!

You would think so, but it's not so easy finding that "right" situation. I'm not into B&D, S&M, or anything painful or disgusting; just dominant top/submissive bottom sex with some pre-agreed upon boundries/limits.

You would think so, but it's not so easy finding that "right" situation. I'm not into B&D, S&M, or anything painful or disgusting; just dominant top/submissive bottom sex with some pre-agreed upon boundries/limits.

As a submissive bottom I love giving blowjobs. And while it's true that there is no physical pleasure in giving head, per se, it's not physical pleasure that makes it so enjoyable for me. To have a man command me to get on my knees as he pushes down on my shoulders and to have him put his hand around the back of my neck while he forces his cock between my lips makes me tremble with lust. It's incredibly exhilerating for me to be dominated and humiliated verbally while I'm sucking a man's cock; to have him tell me that he cums hard and cums a lot and has a five day load for me to swallow. To then have him command me to "look up at me when you swallow my cum", as his cock swells, pulses and spurts his thick load in my mouth is exquisitely emasculating...which is what I crave and what I desire as a submissive bottom. To have another man use my mouth (and my ass) for his depraved sexual pleasure is ecstacy to me... ^_^      

-Seeker- you share the same sentiments as me :) Not into those extreme BDSM but enjoyed being submissive to a certain extent...

I know of btms who get hard hands free once they start sucking a guy.'s dick.

I almost reach that point many time while sucking a cock. So high that i can cum just by stroking my balls. But its only when i feel submissive and sexy.

Guest Same here

As a submissive bottom I love giving blowjobs. And while it's true that there is no physical pleasure in giving head, per se, it's not physical pleasure that makes it so enjoyable for me. To have a man command me to get on my knees as he pushes down on my shoulders and to have him put his hand around the back of my neck while he forces his cock between my lips makes me tremble with lust. It's incredibly exhilerating for me to be dominated and humiliated verbally while I'm sucking a man's cock; to have him tell me that he cums hard and cums a lot and has a five day load for me to swallow. To then have him command me to "look up at me when you swallow my cum", as his cock swells, pulses and spurts his thick load in my mouth is exquisitely emasculating...which is what I crave and what I desire as a submissive bottom. To have another man use my mouth (and my ass) for his depraved sexual pleasure is ecstacy to me... ^_^          

It is so true for me too. But I would like to add my fetish. While we share the same lust and joy of sucking cocks, I would love the man be in his own uniform, while I suck,  in whichever industry he came from - police, construction, waiter, office pants, army, you name it.  It makes me high without him stripping bare.

I know of btms who get hard hands free once they start sucking a guy.'s dick.

I'm one of them. It's definitely psychological gratification that stimulates and excites me. It's a deep seated need to be stripped of masculine dignity and used by another man for his pleasure. Don't ask me to explain it because I can't; I only know that it turns me on in ways I can't fully describe. It's the only area in my life where I subject my will to another and become obsequiously submissive.

And since it is psychological gratification that fulfills me it is the verbally abusive and humiliating language the dominant top uses that stimulates me like foreplay and by the time the physical pleasure/abuse of sodomy begins for me I'm already delirious with lustfil desire. 

To enjoy giving a blow job also depends on the size, shape and hardness, I enjoy it most with big cock head with foreskin and just the right size to deep throat. I also like blowing a flaccid cock, feeling it growing bigger and heavier in my mouth. While I alternate with hand job, I prefer longer and harder ones. I like playing with the balls too, if they are too sensitive for me to swallow the ball, I'll just lick the scrotum, I can look at how it contracting and relaxing for the whole night lol. It's fascinating.

This Guest must be my naughty twin, lol. I am just fascinated by COCK. No t/b submissive fantasies whatsoever. The rubbing of the hard head on different parts of my mouth, throbbing and swelling then explosion of cum is almost an unearthly experience.

There has to be an art in giving BJs. I've been around for some time and often find it quite boring being given BJ. Most guys just suck up and down without much variety. No teasing, no finding the sensitive parts and working on them, no real attempt to pleasure me - much more I see them enjoying the pleasure it gives them. That's nice, but I'd love to experience the expertise of those giving advice on this thread  :clap:

Guest Chocolate Milkshake

I have always wondered how it feels to be given a BJ by a guy. Im straight though but at times when I start to wonder how it feels, it turns me on. Can anyone share if it is the same as a BJ by girls or wilder?

Curious.

Lol. It feels good la. I'm bi as well. No matter where u out your dick, a wet mouth is still a wet mouth right? But if you're straight, u might not like the idea of having a guy sucking u off but u will still feel good la. So you're either a bi or that desperate to have someone get u off. Lol. Have fun man

• 3 months later...

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2q1u0c/blowjob_tips_to_remember/

I'm back again and this time with my blowjob tips! As before, feel free to ask any questions and please share your own as well!

1. Deepthroat – You have to believe in yourself. Focus on relaxing your gag reflex and pushing through it. Stick your tongue out, go as deep as you can, and then hold it there for as long as you can. Try inhaling through your nose and swallowing repetitively.
  2. Duration – Don’t rush it. Hurrying a blowjob will give the impression that you just want to get it over with. Take your time and enjoy it. Let it last as long as it takes.
  3. Enthusiasm – Be confident and into it. Even if you feel like you don’t know what you’re doing, fake it until you make it.
  4. Eyes – Look him in the eyes. Let him see your passion, smile with your eyes, wink at him when you have him deep.
  5. Hands – Use them. One trick is to use your hand and mouth together. Let your hand act as an extension of your mouth.
  6. Saliva – This is very important. It doesn’t need to be dripping all over the place (although some guys like that), but it should never be dry.
  7. Swallow – When he’s about to cum, don’t slow down or stop. If you keep going or even speed up, it’ll be more intense for him. Another option is to take him as deep as you can right as he cums (this drives most guys wild).
  8. Variation – Move your lips, makeout with it, circle your tongue around the head, lick from the base to the tip, use one hand, two hands, no hands, speed up, slow down, etc

• Guest locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 3 years later...

Cut cock no work abt cheese topping but uncut cock at time smell like rotten squid.

On 9/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, DeMarko said:

Nice stocky built ... can we play inside ur car ?

On 9/20/2019 at 5:20 PM, hornyformature said:

i love thongs!! where's a good place to get them?

On 9/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, eminent82 said:

the tall guy is single eyelid & have a sexy low cut tanline is it? as for the fair one, any hints😁?

On 10/17/2019 at 3:35 PM, LeanMature said:

Which gym ?

On 11/11/2019 at 6:33 PM, Straight curious male said:

IMG_20191111_181834.jpg

On 7/29/2019 at 10:20 AM, btmslut said:

Was there yesterday afternoon. It was so packed... i loved it! 

Could not do much on the rooftop tents as there was a guy with a mask and anal beads playing with himself. That's really sexy haha

I managed to get a 3some with 2 china guys who just went crazy on my body with thwir tongues. Too bad they weren't into fucking.

Managed to hook up with a really old gent. But wow... he had such a beautiful cock. Took him a while to get hard but when he did i was amazed. He had quite a thick sperm load too. 

Spent the rest of my time on the first floor darkroom gloryholes.

I really love shogun so much. I'm a decently toned guy with lots of tattoos. Mosr places i go, i feel ugly. In shogun i feel so desired and wanted. Only problem is, most think i am a top. I think the next time i'm there i'll solve that problem by sucking off someone in the locker room. Somewhat like advertising lol

• 5 months later...

I have been try to give blow obs but am unable to satisfy others. What I mean is that I can't or am unable to blow them until they cum in my mouth. Am writing this to seek guidance from people who have been blown until they came and people who blew others until they came. 

I want to know is there amy specific skills or technique that helps in reaching climax. 

I would like to know the experience on what is feels like, what did the blower do how he did it, to make the receiver cum. Practical education would be appreciated as well. 

• G_M changed the title to All About Blowjob (Fellatio) - How? What? Why? + Tips & Tricks + How does it feel giving or receiving?(Compiled) [No Ads Allowed]
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, Clement said:

I have been try to give blow obs but am unable to satisfy others. What I mean is that I can't or am unable to blow them until they cum in my mouth. Am writing this to seek guidance from people who have been blown until they came and people who blew others until they came. 

I want to know is there amy specific skills or technique that helps in reaching climax. 

I would like to know the experience on what is feels like, what did the blower do how he did it, to make the receiver cum. Practical education would be appreciated as well. 

A little trick that works wonders: Relax the back of your throat...take him deep...curl your tongue backwards as much as possible and start stroking the bottom of his shaft with your tongue...end result loads of yummy ManJuice 💧😋

And if that doesn’t work, try again while gently stroking the area between his manhole and his balls with the tip of your middle finger 😉

2 minutes ago, Sh3rlock said:

A little trick that works wonders: Relax the back of your throat...take him deep...curl your tongue backwards as much as possible and start stroking the bottom of his shaft with your tongue...end result loads of yummy ManJuice 💧😋

so true! well spoken~

Guest sucker
8 hours ago, Clement said:

practice makes perfect.

but to be honest, really dun have to think so much,

once you met a guy you really like, you will suck him in ways that you never know you can. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Guest sucker said:

practice makes perfect.

but to be honest, really dun have to think so much,

once you met a guy you really like, you will suck him in ways that you never know you can. :rolleyes:

Thank you... will keep that in mind... 

9 hours ago, Sh3rlock said:

And if that doesn’t work, try again while gently stroking the area between his manhole and his balls with the tip of your middle finger 😉

Will keep that in mind the next time I blow someone. Thank you ~ 😍

11 minutes ago, touchntouch said:

Well, so far I was only experienced twice on sucking someone dick, the feeling well, i only can say, Hmm... dun knw how to describe, perhaps i was too high at that time when someone make me so wild when he played on me in the dark area, but i did remember when the moment his rod inside my mouth, i feel like having a sausage inside rubbing it and but taste sweet, and because of i lack of experience, i just simply try to suck him nearly half an hour non-stop like that in the dark cold night (just want to pleased him for my first time), then he pull out his dick and jerk until he cum. that was my first time giving blow job to someone.

The second time I was in one of the Safra shower room, this guy was cruised in that shower room for quite sometimes and he did played me before, but because at the time i haven't open for sucking someone, so he actually ignore me, until i have that first time experienced in the dark, then i finally opened up myself one day and signal to invite him to one of the shower crucible and i just kneel down while I suck him, this time, he shoot on my face and i did tasted a bit of his cum, taste?.... well, i also dun know how to describe, cos at that time, the shower water was still on while i sucking him.

But after this two guys, i do not give any sucking or meet any guy anymore as i want to find a right person with right feeling and give him regularly rather than randomly.

Oh oh which Safra did u go haha

Guest Lam Pa Ong

Sucking cock is indeed an art. I master the techniques through years of practice sucking countless of cocks of different sizes, lengths and races.

I dare say I have sucked more than thousands of cocks.

Kum Lan Ong - King of Sucking Penis is my name

Guest Guest
On 12/7/2010 at 11:13 PM, Nightingale said:

I always prefer my partner to be in the most relaxed position, i.e. lying on the bed with his head on a pillow. He may put both his arms behind his head and enjoy my blowjob, or he can caress my head with his hand while his other hand grasp my hand to show intimacy. Of course, getting my partner to sit at the edge of the bed makes it easier for me to lick his balls and engulf them inside my mouth or sweep my tongue up and down his hot rod but his backbone would have no support. Such a position applies for partners who enjoy watching their cocks being worshipped slowly by my mouth and tongue.

LOL

Guest Kum Lam Pa

Best is once 2 guys mouth fucked me in a public toilet. I could hear people outside but I had to be quietly used in the cubicle. 

At one point I realised that the guy I was sucking was cumming. I wanted to pull out but they both grabbed me and cum dumped into my mouth. Then the second guy proceeded and did the same.

I took 2 thick loads that day.

21 hours ago, fugues said:

And watch the teeth too, you don't want to scrape someone's dick with your teeth!

Yeah, in addition to that I have braces.. hahaha

On 5/8/2020 at 1:00 PM, touchntouch said:

Well, so far I was only experienced twice on sucking someone dick, the feeling well, i only can say, Hmm... dun knw how to describe, perhaps i was too high at that time when someone make me so wild when he played on me in the dark area, but i did remember when the moment his rod inside my mouth, i feel like having a sausage inside rubbing it and but taste sweet, and because of i lack of experience, i just simply try to suck him nearly half an hour non-stop like that in the dark cold night (just want to pleased him for my first time), then he pull out his dick and jerk until he cum. that was my first time giving blow job to someone.

The second time I was in one of the Safra shower room, this guy was cruised in that shower room for quite sometimes and he did played me before, but because at the time i haven't open for sucking someone, so he actually ignore me, until i have that first time experienced in the dark, then i finally opened up myself one day and signal to invite him to one of the shower crucible and i just kneel down while I suck him, this time, he shoot on my face and i did tasted a bit of his cum, taste?.... well, i also dun know how to describe, cos at that time, the shower water was still on while i sucking him.

But after this two guys, i do not give any sucking or meet any guy anymore as i want to find a right person with right feeling and give him regularly rather than randomly.

Hi...buddy

On 5/7/2020 at 5:37 AM, Clement said:

I was caught between a hard rod and a wall in my first ever blow job, it was devastating. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 5/9/2020 at 3:12 PM, LeanMature said:

I was caught between a hard rod and a wall in my first ever blow job, it was devastating. 

How was it thou? The experience other then being devastating... 

• 1 year later...
On 5/9/2020 at 3:12 PM, LeanMature said:

Aww, you poor thing...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.