Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

7 hours ago, Okashii said:

I wonder gt ppl juz go topless while driving to jog... Or maybe just drive home topless due to heavy sweat... Anyone seen b4?

I have seen before people driving topless, but don't know if the person has just went for a jog? 

8 minutes ago, happily said:

Just run topless today in a park, not bad a cooling night , only one or two guys run topless.

Recently weather quite cold, you guys still can run topless? Think if i run topless, i sure catch a cold.

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Recently weather quite cold, you guys still can run topless? Think if i run topless, i sure catch a cold.

haha yeah , mostly i will run in the day when the sun is out.

17 hours ago, happily said:

haha yeah , mostly i will run in the day when the sun is out.

Run when the sun is out, you can suntan yourself at the same time when you run.

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, erarin said:

Starting to see more shirtless joggers again, guess due to the warmer temperatures even at night.

Even cooling weather also can see topless joggers. People in sg simply no scare of cold.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Encounter a tan fit matured guy jogging shirtless with his friend at Orchard this morning , he glanced at me and we locked eyes for a while ....makes me feel horny then ...if you are that  hunky guy, please acknowledge here 

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Encounter a tan fit matured guy jogging shirtless with his friend at Orchard this morning , he glanced at me and we locked eyes for a while ....makes me feel horny then ...if you are that  hunky guy, please acknowledge here 

Mature as in what age ? 60s ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Mature as in what age ? 60s ?

He is looked like 40+ ...with a shirtless manly hunky  look ...so yummy 

On 2/17/2021 at 9:48 PM, Guest guest said:

Even cooling weather also can see topless joggers. People in sg simply no scare of cold.

Anyone will also sweat when running even if weather is cooling. Not everyone like sweat stick to their cloths.There are also joggers running in the rain topless as well. Cloth tend to be heavy during rain and more comfortable without them.

Guest Guest

pcn within 1km near hdb tend to have guys walking or running back shirtless, not sure if they just take the lift or the stairs home.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

pcn within 1km near hdb tend to have guys walking or running back shirtless, not sure if they just take the lift or the stairs home.

I would take the stairs down, don’t want to make anyone feel awkward if they enter the lift on my way out.

But on my way back I’d take the lift if there’s no one else waiting.

Suspect most of the other shirtless joggers think the same way

8 hours ago, erarin said:

I would take the stairs down, don’t want to make anyone feel awkward if they enter the lift on my way out.

But on my way back I’d take the lift if there’s no one else waiting.

Suspect most of the other shirtless joggers think the same way

For me i just wait until my body is dry up a bit before i wear back my cloth before taking the lift. Feel very odd being topless on residential area lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I  wear singlet to the PCN and then take off and tuck into my shorts while running, working out at pull-up bar etc.

probably influenced by army and hall life in uni, where guys are always hanging out shirtless or even in underwear 

in sec school, no PE attire = run shirtless

so overall no big deal  

31 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I  wear singlet to the PCN and then take off and tuck into my shorts while running, working out at pull-up bar etc.

probably influenced by army and hall life in uni, where guys are always hanging out shirtless or even in underwear 

so overall no big deal  

Wow. Very sexy lah

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

so overall no big deal  

absolutely!😁👍

Guest Sunny11

Saw two guys running along Clemenceau Avenue towards Tank Road on last Saturday, 29 May, afternoon around 5pm. One of them was shirtless. He has very broad shoulders. Yummy! 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/25/2021 at 8:48 AM, torture2002 said:

Saw a couple of shirtless hunks running along pandan reservoir on a hot afternoon at 12pm yesterday.

Shall join them one of these day. 

I used to run at pandan reservoir and can find guys running topless there.

A friend told me this. My friend and his colleague had to rush to produce a report in a few days as it was a  last min was feeling warm that day my friend lied that to his colleague (actually he just want to see his colleague bod) that he has an other half which does not allow him to wear clothes at home so he stripped his clothes his colleague follow suit my friend ask what is he doing ?

He don't want to let him feel alone so he told me his colleague stripped so lucky...

On 10/17/2021 at 6:33 PM, Possop said:

Saw one uncle taking pic of me while I was running shirtless around Buangkok area

That uncle so daring to take picture of you so openly and even let you saw it? Your bod must bb very nice, and that uncle cannot tahan and take a picture of you to add in his collection.

This morning when on my way to work saw one very big and muscular guy running topless along a road. Seldom see such muscular guy doing running. Then in the evening when on my way to home saw two guys running topless. Such a hot day for these guys, even though it rain heavily today.

• 1 month later...

going topless means less smelly laundry to wash and no nipple chaffing...the most important reason is it feels much more comfortable during a sweaty run and allows body to cool down faster instead of letting the clothes absorb all the sweat..

• 4 weeks later...

For example you were running from labrador park to Sentosa...once reach beach station take off your singlet and leave your tights on and cruise whoever is there...haha if lucky can get cyclist or jogger nearby even those live near Sentosa...and have outdoor season not just the norm closed or open shower...

Back to the topic, my point of view most is from run. Other ideas maybe beach, parks, stadiums, 100plus promenade, hdb staircases (climbing up and down) and I remember the vertical marathon hehe also got shirtless guys too even hiking also got people shirtless...then if downpour rain...if I am in shelter I do go shirtless....then cyclist who caught in the rain...they shirtless too...at workplace if I caught in the rain I go shirtless at the men room with shower...colleagues see and we talk etc...okay bah no issues leh. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 5:20 PM, radiusulnar said:

I meant beyond the beach and pool. Eg park connector, shopping mall

Oic....but Shopping mall too extreme bah! 

On 1/25/2022 at 5:37 PM, radiusulnar said:

I have seen at shopping mall. It is technically not shirtless but the gym attire is literally two strings. The arm hole until waist level. 

If u are going to gym in the mall and wear until so expose, maybe still can accept. If not better don't wear until so expose in malls. Sg culture now not so open guys topless in such place.

On 1/25/2022 at 9:08 PM, radiusulnar said:

Just like the police complaint received  against Mr mookata drinks promoter

Correct, people nowadays not so open to guys topless in public places, other than pools and beach.

• G_M locked this topic