Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

This guy is a frequent exhibitionist in that area. 2 out of 3 times i was in Kelantan Lane/ Thief Market area i saw him topless walking around and around proudly displaying his beefy sweaty body.

If i saw him again ill follow him around to see where he heading or maybe talk to him cos im curious of his story why he doing this... or is he gay or not.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

how come i cannot see any pic at all ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Just now saw a guy running topless along a rd in heartland! And he was running in those short running shorts! Dun know how long long ago i saw a topless guy running topless in heartland area!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I met up with decent_guy again several days back.. this time I met him wearing jeans and shirtless, he was wearing running shorts.. it was about 2am, we went to a shop & save somewhere in bedok.. what an experience! First I went to withdraw money, there were some people walking around but they didn't seem to care about us.. when we went into shop & save to buy drinks, we were surprised when the cashier asked us in mandarin in a friendly way why didn't we have shirts. I told her we just had some drinks and were feeling very hot and she said she thought it was some special occasion.. haha.. and then she told us in malaysia it is quite common but in sg it is very rare thats why she was surprised to see us shirtless. It was quite an interesting experience, and the cashier provided great service too. At first we were so nervous and afraid that people might shoot us dirty looks! Another thing is while we were smoking and drinking under a void deck, decent_guy told me that he saw 2 guys in their early twenties, walking past a very crowded area in bedok, past a macdonalds and finally going into a coffeeshop to have their dinner shirtless at 7pm.. one of them was holding a basketball and they were both very sweaty.. but I think that is very daring of them to have their dinner shirtless in a crowded area at a peak time! We need to have more shirtless people around :)

you go to the one near mrt?

This guy is a frequent exhibitionist in that area. 2 out of 3 times i was in Kelantan Lane/ Thief Market area i saw him topless walking around and around proudly displaying his beefy sweaty body.

If i saw him again ill follow him around to see where he heading or maybe talk to him cos im curious of his story why he doing this... or is he gay or not.

If you find out more about him, hope you can share with us. Thanks.

whoa.. a very daring and cool experience..

something that need lots of courage to take the one step xia!!

*clap* *clap* that u guys did it again.. =)

i wish i could do it too..=p

i rmb i did once cycling shirtless in pulau ubin only.. lol =x

Edited by Jak09

Guest Erotictales

Lotsa topless durian sellers at Geylang. Some of them can look very refined type too.

Of course, last time the wet markets have a lot. I remember many years back, the one near me had a fishmonger who's son was a commando. So on weekends, the son helps out. He would hang his commando singlet there and sell topless.

The problem of having a shirtless event here is how not to make the event looks weird to the public who see it. Because if only one, two or three guys walking/running shirtless, I think the public still can accept it. But just imagine if you see more than 5 men topless at the same time and place, unless the topless guys were in the middle of basketball/soccer games, the scene would be pretty weird to the eyes of public.

It is alright for guys to run/ exercise/ play games topless at parks, stadium, fitness corner, courts, etc. It does take courage and confidence though. Exercise topless at suitable venue is not indecent, one will feel more comfortable. Of course, fit bod is a bonus. But every guy has a right to exercise topless at appropriate places. My straight friend and gay friend like to run topless too.

Hi, guys, please exercise in topless and bottomlessssss :clap:

Can do that at the swimming pool ;)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

It is alright for guys to run/ exercise/ play games topless at parks, stadium, fitness corner, courts, etc. It does take courage and confidence though. Exercise topless at suitable venue is not indecent, one will feel more comfortable. Of course, fit bod is a bonus. But every guy has a right to exercise topless at appropriate places. My straight friend and gay friend like to run topless too.

Wondering when a guy run topless, wht is the reason of him running topless? It is to flaunt his fit bod? Or to cool down faster if goes topless? Or?

If i were to run topless, the reason is becos i wld not want to wet my t-shirt, cos the feeling of wearing a wet t-shirt is very uncomfortable and also cold. ^_^

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Wondering when a guy run topless, wht is the reason of him running topless? It is to flaunt his fit bod? Or to cool down faster if goes topless? Or?

If i were to run topless, the reason is becos i wld not want to wet my t-shirt, cos the feeling of wearing a wet t-shirt is very uncomfortable and also cold. ^_^

that's one of the reason for me to be shirtless while I'm running too

For me, the reasons to go topless are:

1. Build my confidence (dare to do things that normally dun dare to do)

2. Forced myself to jog longer due to ego (can show off = can jog longer)

3. Cool off faster (1 sweat tons of sweat till my running shorts are soaked)

4. Show off my gd bod (haha)

For me, the reasons to go topless are:

1. Build my confidence (dare to do things that normally dun dare to do)

2. Forced myself to jog longer due to ego (can show off = can jog longer)

3. Cool off faster (1 sweat tons of sweat till my running shorts are soaked)

4. Show off my gd bod (haha)

Haha, looks like the main reason of u going topless is becos u have gd bod to show off.

Actually if u have nice bod, really quite pity if u dun run topless no matter where u run. If i have nice bod, i will default run topless, even along town area where huge of pple walking ard. Like i saw before one guy running topless along ochard rd, this is wht i called daring with super gd confidence.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I agree... when u run topless, you tend to run longer and faster haha. It helps to build your confidence as well.

Running topless tend to run longer & faster, becos there is no wet t-shirt weighing u down mah. whenever i run topless, i feel ultra "light" cos i dun feel my sweat weight heavily on my body, cos all my sweat has been absorb by my shorts.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Wondering when a guy run topless, wht is the reason of him running topless? It is to flaunt his fit bod? Or to cool down faster if goes topless? Or? If i were to run topless, the reason is becos i wld not want to wet my t-shirt, cos the feeling of wearing a wet t-shirt is very uncomfortable and also cold. ^_^

One important reason I believe in - is so you don't get weird tan lines (especially if you don't jog at night).

Running topless tend to run longer & faster, becos there is no wet t-shirt weighing u down mah. whenever i run topless, i feel ultra "light" cos i dun feel my sweat weight heavily on my body, cos all my sweat has been absorb by my shorts.

haha please where white micro shorts without interlining while you are at it :P the thing about running longer distance and faster is more because of ego haha... people tend to 'eye' topless runners... so we need to 'perform' better

haha please where white micro shorts without interlining while you are at it :P the thing about running longer distance and faster is more because of ego haha... people tend to 'eye' topless runners... so we need to 'perform' better

Although i got very excited when i see sweaty topless guy running, but i dun dare to 'eye' at the topless guy, cos i afraid tht he thought i am 'interested' in him!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

If only they make it compulsory to run 2.4 topless.

I think last time they allowed 2.4 topless, and u can just pin ur number tag on ur shorts. But i think now they dun allowed 2.4 topless anymore, the last time i run 2.4, during the briefing they even highlighted no topless is allowed, anyone run topless will be disqualify.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Fun seeing a slim fit guy come back from a hot long distance run in just his soaked shorts and then have him strip them off and brush his sweaty penis all over my face...

Guest RunRun Sore

Hey guys on 18 September, you can either join the Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 2011 running topless or stand at finishing line to see topless men running to you :D Dun know got ex-convicts or prison officers running or not? Anyway, the poster boy below is yummy ....

a2_preview2.jpg

Fun seeing a slim fit guy come back from a hot long distance run in just his soaked shorts and then have him strip them off and brush his sweaty penis all over my face...

Totally agreed, it is always very erotic and hot to see a topless hot guy with his shorts is soaked with his hot sweat! Esp if he is wearing light colour shorts which can see his wet sweats clearly! Usually black and dark colour shorts cannot really see the sweat clearly.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I can now understand how liberating it is to be running shirtless. Started recently when I went shirtless when I came out of the gym while walking back home.

Yesterday, I decided to jog and halfway while jogging, I took off my shirt and later met my friend for dinner shirtless. Only put my shirt back before I arrived at the hawker center.

Try walking in public topless with just your shorts on and you will know what I mean.

I dun dare to walk topless in public, unless i have nice body.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic