Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 9

Guest LNM

Hey there,

Am actually looking for the genuine massage as such go Gumtree look look see see..

Come across this ads in Gumtree, and gv it a try..

Very satisfy with the massage skill (after that understand that he is actually a certified masseur), as such thinking to recommend to all the fren here..

Name: Star

Rate: $60/hour

Kind: Oil massage

Note: This is strictly for those who look for genuine massage, as this guy is straight (although he is quite cute lah.. lol), don expect a happy ending etc.. be warn!

Give him a try and u will know how worth ur $60 spent.

Something else to take note: Massage will be done on proper massage bed, with fan, but in the living room, of course with the door closed. He stay alone anyway.

Edited by kk123boy

Guest Massage Lover

By any chance if the list of Home-Based Massage be updated? Some of them had stop operations. Are there new ones to include?

Guest Super guy

Hi I yesterday just went to a male therapist call Kevin , his skill is quite good, maybe u can have a try, I was naked when having massage, he don naked , happy ending HJ, but quite hard to make appt, cos he always full, have to adv booking, 82561349 .  www.freecms.com.sg/guyhouse

Hi!

Where can i find good massage by male therapists? (especially in shop ,not in my own home)

Do they provide happy ending (e.g. milking or more extra service)?

If u r using their services, are you naked usually or with paper underwear on?

Are they naked throughout?

Please share,thanks!

You can go to Lucky Chinatown at basement 1 unit: #B1-15, shop name: Power Healing Shiatsu. If you guys love hard massage can give a try. I was a regular customer of his. Give him a call: Albert: 98210744.

Sorry no handy panky. :D

For me to know, for you to find out....

We need something special in boring Singapore

You can go to Lucky Chinatown at basement 1 unit: #B1-15, shop name: Power Healing Shiatsu. If you guys love hard massage can give a try. I was a regular customer of his. Give him a call: Albert: 98210744.

Sorry no handy panky. :D

Went to try his massage again, skill wise I think is nice for me.. Surprisingly when I try my luck to ask whether got happy ending,,, ahem.. He actually ok with tat.. Of course with some tips la.. Hmm.. Good hj too.. Lol

Note: This is strictly for those who look for genuine massage, as this guy is straight (although he is quite cute lah.. lol), don expect a happy ending etc.. be warn!

Something else to take note: Massage will be done on proper massage bed, with fan, but in the living room, of course with the door closed. He stay alone anyway.

Edited by kk123boy

By any chance if the list of Home-Based Massage be updated? Some of them had stop operations. Are there new ones to include?

Sorry about the slow updates. The HML list have grown quite substantially over the years. I am NOT able to visit everyone of them regularly.

I am only able to update whenever I receive latest news/tips about the masseurs from our readers.

Appreciate if you guys post updates here or PM me. Let us as a community share and keep the HML list a useful resource.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Loves a Massage :)

1. I don't have any new masseur recommendation, so I just pass on a tip from a reader.

New masseur Mark at hercules sauna

Went to hercules sauna today.Mark their ang-pai masseur came up to say hello. This cute young man is chinese from malaysia early 20s.He massaged me last week and I say his skill is pretty ok.Since he still remembers me, let me recommend him to you.

<< Other Stuff Deleted >>

2. Do let us know your experience, if you go try. :)

Guest like massage

hi really have happy ending?

how come i don't have this bonus?

Hi I yesterday just went to a male therapist call Kevin , his skill is quite good, maybe u can have a try, I was naked when having massage, he don naked , happy ending HJ, but quite hard to make appt, cos he always full, have to adv booking, 82561349 .  www.freecms.com.sg/guyhouse

Guest Massage

Any other try this guy?

would like to fix the appointment with him soon..

Guest -Kent-

I went to Oasis today but didnt receive any hanky panky today, kinda weird. Will there be at Oasis? They have cute guys!

i once showered besides a farang

and i drew back the shower curtain a little...

its one of those things

fun :-)

Guest guest

Any other try this guy?

would like to fix the appointment with him soon..

so so only..

Guest Cooldude

so so only..

True, the massage was lousy, location is bad at teban, masseur not as pleasant looking as mentioned. I believe it was marketing scam.

Save the trip, go for Oasis or other better spa.

Guest Guest

True, the massage was lousy, location is bad at teban, masseur not as pleasant looking as mentioned. I believe it was marketing scam.

I total agree... Waste my time and money..

Guest Can Can

So who is the guy that you saw? I wanna order him when I visit next time, they have the best massage in Chinatown.

Try calling 2353535 - got special.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway, it is up to the individual. Marketing scam or not up to u guys to decide.

myself have try many home based too, i think i can still judge wat is good massage and wat is not.

how many of u is going for real massage? it is not so good if u saying all this just bcoz he don provide u happy ending (and i really hope tat this is not the case)

Good day..

A new freelance therapist in town.

mobile no. 9449 2946

his profile: www.nick25yo.blogspot.com

i thought this thread is for sharing massage experience,

not for advertising here ! :unsure:

there already have business advert thread there!

Hey there,

Am actually looking for the genuine massage as such go Gumtree look look see see..

Come across this ads in Gumtree, and gv it a try..

Very satisfy with the massage skill (after that understand that he is actually a certified masseur), as such thinking to recommend to all the fren here..

Not my service. The masseur is Star, just help him to post

Do we believe what he say? :unsure:

Not my service. The masseur is Star, just help him to post

Do we believe what he say? :unsure:

Bro, do ur homework b4 u post anything.

If u check my previous post, u will know i stay in bukit batok, lol..

Guest massagelover

Bro, do ur homework b4 u post anything.

If u check my previous post, u will know i stay in bukit batok, lol..

Just for your info, it is no need to check your previous posts. just have to see your IP address. Every computer and network have its own identity.

know what you have did. Stop these nonsense.

Just for your info, it is no need to check your previous posts. just have to see your IP address. Every computer and network have its own identity.

know what you have did. Stop these nonsense.

Can u pls understand the whole story first then comment?i am the client of Star. And I help him to promote. Other bro think tat I'm Star myself and I tell him I'm not. So check IP for wat? U get it now?

Guest stranger

Can u pls understand the whole story first then comment?i am the client of Star. And I help him to promote. Other bro think tat I'm Star myself and I tell him I'm not. So check IP for wat? U get it now?

Tried Star and he is not dat fantastic as for you to promote constantly here. Whatever you mentioned cute, good skill all are nonsense. You can promote in the business or advertising thread but not this thread. Of cos people will naturally think you are Star since you been replying all comments made on him. Thanks.