Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 9

Guest LNM

Guest stiffneck

Massage to me is like treatment.

How do i look for massage? I walk around.. look at those massage pallors.

If not too many woman, don't look too sleezy, i will go in.

Pricing around the same.. $40-$50/hours.

So far, have tried a a few massage.. More or less the same la.. Press Acupressure points..

Every time, press the back, and side of the butt, i cry. Painful.

i still feel pain more then relaxing haha.

Too pain for any FUN la.

But it's true, the mind keep thinking "ok, what will he do next.. is he going to touch there???" haha

Guest Guest

Massage to me is like treatment.

How do i look for massage? I walk around.. look at those massage pallors.

If not too many woman, don't look too sleezy, i will go in.

Pricing around the same.. $40-$50/hou

So far, have tried a a few massage.. More or less the same la.. Press Acupressure points..

Every time, press the back, and side of the butt, i cry. Painful.

i still feel pain more then relaxing ha

Too pain for any FUN la.

But it's true, the mind keep thinking "ok, what will he do next.. is he going to touch there???" haha

For me is when can I touch you there ...

hi, anyone heard of the Waterspa massage?

how is the rate? anything special regards man? like jo or something else~~

do you have to tell them that u need special service when u go there?

Thanks for any suggestions or feedbacks : )

p.s.

WaterSpa

43A Craig Road (level 2) Singapore 089681

Tel: 6221 0956

Guest Guest

ok...

then what is the price anyone know? I cannot find on their website :)

Any recommendation on masseur? Pricing seems x

Guest Guest F

Anyone been to All-In-One Men's Spa at Chinatown? Do they have 'specials' after the massage? Please share...thanks

No specials. It does not matter who attend to you. When you are lying face down, you will not see who is massaging you. When you turn your body over, you will be covered with a piece of towel over your eyes. When the massage end, the massuer will leave the room.

I was told that it is their company's strict policy for not offering specials. For $139 for a 90 min normal oil massage, with no specials, it is really pricey.

Guest guest

Yes All In One doesn't provide extras. The place is clean and well maintained, partly because it is new. The skills of the therapists are so so ...If you preferred really good ones, go for home based masseurs. They are usually better

Guest brando

hi, anyone heard of the Waterspa massage?

how is the rate? anything special regards man? like jo or something else~~

do you have to tell them that u need special service when u go there?

Thanks for any suggestions or feedbacks : )

p.s.

WaterSpa

43A Craig Road (level 2) Singapore 089681

Tel: 6221 0956

I went there before.

The masseur is not bad, he even used his mouth to tickle my groin area and scrotum.

Later he asked if I wanted hand job and when I asked how much he said just a small tip will do.

I gave him 50.

thank you for sharing your experience : )

did u choose the masseur? :)

I went there before.

The masseur is not bad, he even used his mouth to tickle my groin area and scrotum.

Later he asked if I wanted hand job and when I asked how much he said just a small tip will do.

I gave him 50.

Guest Hot hot

I missed their online promo on water therapy & scrub at cheap price. It's such a hot weather these days. Anybody want to sell me? Leave msg here.

Guest brando

thank you for sharing your experience : )

did u choose the masseur? :)

I didn't.

It was my first time there...the boys are all quite young, so I thought anyone they allocate to me was fine.

Guest brando

No specials. It does not matter who attend to you. When you are lying face down, you will not see who is massaging you. When you turn your body over, you will be covered with a piece of towel over your eyes. When the massage end, the massuer will leave the room.

I was told that it is their company's strict policy for not offering specials. For $139 for a 90 min normal oil massage, with no specials, it is really pricey.

So do they 'accidentally' touch the sensitive parts?

Guest Guest

i had a first massage session with andy today. need about a week's advance notice to book this slot. i guess he is not so easily available as he takes up to 3 clients a day. my session lasted 2h20mins. it was painful, and nothing like the sensual swedish type. he is married with a few-months old baby, and nothing gay about his massage

he was ok with me naked, just cover with a small towelbetter for me this way when he knead the butts. neve had the chance to get hard...just too painful.

when done, i'd make another booking 3 weeks later. he has booking many weeks in advance, when his clients know he accepts only 3 a day.

How he look like ??

Guest Guest F

So do they 'accidentally' touch the sensitive parts?

No. They don't. In fact your sensitive parts are covered with the towel throughout the massage. Also don't use their arms to massage you, only the hands. And the massage is so so. That's why I rather go to straight joints to have massage, and they provide much better massage.

Managed to snag a session with Andy at Pasir Ris over the weekend. Wait, think it best to start with a disclaimer. This is NOT self-advertising if going by the member registration date. Let not the inactivity of my account skew your perception of the validity of this post. Many consumers are swayed by celebrity endorsement of products, buying into the hype only to realise they've had the wool pulled over their eyes and the celebrities don't even use the products themselves. Well, no worry about that here. I'm far from a celebrity (not even on the blogosphere) and I am putting my money where my mouth is. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, for the rambling discourse this reply is going, if it already isn't apparent this is not some shameless attempt at selling oneself (if I were Andy), then I don't know what is. Besides, it would be foolish self-advertisement the way this is getting nowhere and hasn't even mentioned the session proper yet.

So, anyway, as the thread has elucidated so far. Yes, Andy is hard to book. Well, hard in that you cannot expect to get him within the same day, unless someone cancels, but that would be few and far between I should suppose. But if you are flexible with your time and reasonably plan ahead about at least a week or a fortnight, I don't see how you cannot manage to secure an appointment. Yes, the term is used correctly here considering that he records it in a diary planner and makes the effort to call you some days in advance to remind and confirm.

Andy's place at the far East of the island may be a bit in the boondocks (sorry to those resident there), but this being Singapore, nowhere is more than an hour away, and Singapore does have a very well connected public transport system, so even if you don't drive, a bus takes you to the bus stop at the foot of his block. He provides rather precise directions, though I walked in the wrong direction for some good ten blocks before backtracking, no fault of his, but mine, let it be stated for the record. The apartment is a lived-in flat, not like your showcase "spa-like" environment that most of us are used to or prefer. The massage is done in a small room with a proper massage bed and a side table for his accoutrements (Johnson baby oil the weapon of choice).

Next on the agenda, and as also already mentioned here, yes, Andy's massage is a traditional massage. In that it is not Swedish. In that it is not sensual. In other words, it hurts. Yes, it is painful. His unblocking / unlocking of veins would perhaps translate to what I previously coined as unknotting the kinks in my shoulders and back. Yes, that crackling sound when Swedish practitioners apply firmer pressure on their strokes. But here, Andy relies solely on his thumb and finger strength to seek out and knead away the problem. He keeps up a friendly banter, providiing commentary to the reason for the aches and pains and also vividly describes the brilliant shade of red your skin is taking on, a sign of the underlying root of the condition. I tried to be man about it all and gritted and grimaced in silence initially, but eventually, gave up any pretense or semblance or decorum and started to squirm and moan quite embarassingly. Thankfully, Andy good naturedly couldn't control himself and laughed along with me for the inadvertent humour of the situation.

Finally, yes, Andy does charge only $70 for a two hour session (at the very least). My slot overran till almost three hours and though he rather unabashedly mentioned his generosity at not charging more for extending the session, he was true to his word. Reiterating what someone described as how he would ensure that the problem is fixed before he closes the case. The massage was done with me undressed to my underwear. I kept my underwear on after reading the reviews here, I'm not sure how he might have reacted otherwise if he had returned to find me starkers in the room. There was no happy ending. Not that I was looking for one. I'm no paragon of virtue and have had my fair share of massages with happy endings, but that said, this is a Places for Massage forum and not a Places for Happy Endings forum. Andy emphatically kept up idle banter and let on about how he is not gay but has nothing against gays, thus he will still provide the service but will stop at extras. This he stressed several times.

I am still sore all over now, but to be fair, I do feel a little better, or is that merely psychological? Anyway, it's still early to tell, for Andy warned that the aches may last a couple of days. It was like a mini workout and exercise regimen for me as I was all hot and sweaty with the increased blood circulation after his manipulation. So what are you waiting for, call for a trial now if you want a massage. I repeat, a massage. Stay away if you are looking for a happy ending. That said, you might want to consider too if you have a low threshold for pain.

Could you pass me Andy@Pasir Ris number please? I live in the boondocks AKA Pasir Ris and have been looking for a good, strong and serious massage for a while now.

Thanks!!

Guest guest

sensual - play with nipples and balls and dick

will be bonus if - manhood =)

hahaa, you better get those offering xxx la. Your meaning of sensual massage majiam going for sxx.

Sensual massage can means swedish massage but with longer strokes and lighter touch..etc . People work very hard you know. How much you are willing to spend on this kind of massage..etc most HML listed here will provide some sort of happy ending but not all will do it...so we all should know our limit in demand hor..

Guest boy2man

hahaa, you better get those offering xxx la. Your meaning of sensual massage majiam going for sxx.

Sensual massage can means swedish massage but with longer strokes and lighter touch..etc . People work very hard you know. How much you are willing to spend on this kind of massage..etc most HML listed here will provide some sort of happy ending but not all will do it...so we all should know our limit in demand hor..

Guest looking for massage

Local Chinese male masseur (26yo chn 170 55 slim, no pics ) provides swedish shiatsu whole body moisturizing lotion massage.

Location is in Bedok.

(behind Bedok View Sec School, 5 mins walk from Tanah Merah MRT or 1 bustop away)

Privacy assured & with shower facility. in-hse $50/hr session with manhood massage inclusive.

Rate per hour Normal Masg $50/B2B Masg $100

Operating Hours 10am-10pm , Last Appt 9pm

Location Bedok South (Tanah Merah MRT)

Duration per session all session 1 hour only

Contact Number 93839033

saw this ad fm Trevvy, any comments?

Guest massagee

who's that? dont tell me it's ethan again. be clear so that we shall not be misled. but why ethan lei??

Looks like he is Leo.

If he's Leo, :swear:

Guest Guest

Local Chinese male masseur (26yo chn 170 55 slim, no pics ) provides swedish shiatsu whole body moisturizing lotion massage.

Location is in Bedok.

(behind Bedok View Sec School, 5 mins walk from Tanah Merah MRT or 1 bustop away)

Privacy assured & with shower facility. in-hse $50/hr session with manhood massage inclusive.

Contact Number 93839033

If you are into s** u may go to him. If you are into gd massage just skip. Have tried him b4. He will massage u in nude but massage skill sorry to say that he cant perform massage at all.

Hi, I seek masseur who does slow and arousing nude oil massage. The touch and movement is stimulating that makes the whole body melts and shiver. It arouses the body and make me hard and stiff. I dont go for those traditional or relaxing the muscles type of massage, rather i look for erotic and sometimes a bit kinky. Please email me at

optimum_69on@hotmail.com Please include the charges. I also appreciate anyone who can recommend.Thank you and have a nice day.

I went there before.

I gave him 50.

Who was the guy that gave you that massage with the mouth, maybe i'll get him too when i visit.

Guest Guest

How he look like ??

So so place, so so massage , so so look, so so price.

So many so ... Become so good. overall i like it very much.

Guest Massage

I am travelling to tampiness area, can recommend which massusue to go? There are like 8 of them in bedok area already . Looking for hard yet sensual massage . Thanks!

Guest Victor

I am travelling to tampiness area, can recommend which massusue to go? There are like 8 of them in bedok area already . Looking for hard yet sensual massage . Thanks!

Dun BE Lazy. Check website. :swear: :swear: :swear:

Guest Guest

Can u believe I try 90 % of all of them !!! Out of 10 5 good 3 ok 2 can no make it... U need to invest to find what u need and enjoy.. I go more to china town now. Cheap and good.. If I need special service than I will call those give extra one ... Is fun to try around...

Guest Guest 2

Can u believe I try 90 % of all of them !!! Out of 10 5 good 3 ok 2 can no make it... U need to invest to find what u need and enjoy.. I go more to china town now. Cheap and good.. If I need special service than I will call those give extra one ... Is fun to try around...

HI, those u try in chinatown with extras, home-based or shop?

How much did you pay?

Guest Bedokian

Can u believe I try 90 % of all of them !!! Out of 10 5 good 3 ok 2 can no make it... U need to invest to find what u need and enjoy..

I go more to china town now. Cheap and good.. If I need special service than I will call those give extra one ... Is fun to try around...

Go ahead, nobody stopping you.

Whether can or cannot make it, its not for you to say about. Unless YOU are a trained, certified therapist with certification. Prove to us by register yourself here and show us what you have. Otherwise stop making false alarm and spoil the rice bowl of the therapist in all areas. :thumb:

Hi anyone tried massage at Wan Lin at Fu Lu Shou Complex? I took a package there twice - $300 for 11 times foot massage.

I would say that the massage there varies from masseur to masseur. Some are very good and when they applied pressure on the correct acupoint, you will feel pain but relax later. Some just seems like rubbing your foot...

However the plus point of this Wan Lin is that they have a few very good looking masseurs such as Ah Mad, Andy, Ah long...

Guest Guest

I go more to china town now. Cheap and good.. If I need special service than I will call those give extra one ... Is fun to try around...

Go ahead, nobody stopping you.

Whether can or cannot make it, its not for you to say about.

Unless YOU are a trained, certified therapist with

certification. Prove to us by register yourself here and show

us what you have. Otherwise stop making false alarm and

spoil the rice bowl of the therapist in all areas. :thumb:

Dun understand what u mean??? I say 2 out of 10 Cannot make it mean I spoil the rice bowl of the therapist ??? I never mention anyone name here.

Guest Guest

So so place, so so massage , so so look, so so price.

So many so ... Become so good. overall i like it very much.

Anyone been to Oceanic lately? Any reviews and masseur to recommend?

Guest Newbie

Location is in Bedok.

Contact Number 93839033

Not good at all

Guest guest

Just went to try traditional tui-na at Marsiling MRT Station.

Masseur is uncle Tony. Seems to be in his 50s and looks like the Taiwanese chef in the Channel 8 show (celebrities cooking - 3 plus 1, Wed 8pm). Stocky and strong.

Strong and hard massage as requested. He's quite good at locating all the acupoints. Saw a number of certificates on the wall. Overall very good at kneading out all the knots and tension in the back.

Guest guest

Forgot to add his contacts

Name : Tony

HP : 9100 4168

Location : Marsiling MRT Station, inside a beauty salon with dedicated partitioned room. 'standing' signboard outside the salon.

He speaks Chinese...

Guest Balla

Just went to try traditional tui-na at Marsiling MRT Station.

Masseur is uncle Tony. Seems to be in his 50s and looks like the Taiwanese chef in the Channel 8 show (celebrities cooking - 3 plus 1, Wed 8pm). Stocky and strong.

Strong and hard massage as requested. He's quite good at locating all the acupoints. Saw a number of certificates on the wall. Overall very good at kneading out all the knots and tension in the back.

Why dun u register yourself and speak up for him?? Otherwise pp over here will think he writes his own story again.. :swear:

Guest stiffneck

Hey.. My neck really stiff man.. :(

Headache liao.. Need massage after work.

So many to choose from.. i dont know which one to go.

I want NOt so pain one. Wanna relax today