Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 9

Guest LNM

Let me kick start this thread with some trip reports.

Jimmy of Toa Payoh Lorong 5

Booked Jimmy just before CNY when I was doing an errand at Toa Payoh. Google Map/Street View showed his flat as one of those older 3-room HDB block. So I wasn't expecting much in ambiance.

Jimmy is 45yo, crew-cut and very well maintained, probably via regular gym routine. Pleasant and cheerful guy that makes the massage session enjoyable.

Jimmy's place is very interesting. He cleared his sitting room and have his massage bed right in the centre forming a very spacious room. He has knocked down a slab of the sitting room wall to be able to walk direct into the toilet from the sitting room. Very bold design for a 3-room flat.

These are very thoughtful as you the customer have the best part of the flat to relax and it gets you direct access to the adjourning bathroom without going through the kitchen. He did not close his bedroom door and you can see his bedroom is very neat and clean. His deco is traditional Chinese with a mix of modern furniture.

Jimmy's massage is firm and well done. He tries hard to unknot some of my stubborn knots and also used his body weight well to press my back. But noticed that he sweats a bit.

Overall very pleasant experience and I enjoyed it.

Name : Jimmy (45 yo, Chinese)

Place : Lorong 5 Toa Payoh Flat, 10 mins walk from Toa Payoh MRT

Facility : Private Flat, Proper massage bed with Fan.

Price : $60/hr

To all my supporters,

Please be informed that with immediate effect, my operating hours are as follows:

Monday to Friday : 6pm to 11pm

Saturday : 8am to 6pm

Sunday : not working

If I do not reply your sms within 2 hours, please call me. I may not have received your sms at all!

Jimmy@toa payoh lor 5

Edited by Jimmy CBH

Guest Guest

U sms him again bc he sometime very busy as what he told me.

bull-shit... even after he busy, replying a sms is not that time consuming, unless he is not interested

Guest guest

i had a first massage session with andy today. need about a week's advance notice to book this slot. i guess he is not so easily available as he takes up to 3 clients a day. my session lasted 2h20mins. it was painful, and nothing like the sensual swedish type. he is married with a few-months old baby, and nothing gay about his massage.

he was ok with me naked, just cover with a small towel. better for me this way when he knead the butts. never had the chance to get hard...just too painful.

when done, i'd make another booking 3 weeks later. he has booking many weeks in advance, when his clients know he accepts only 3 a day.

Guest Jasan

Andy is a nice guy, he not only care about the customer health, he also gv other masseur hp no which he think that masseur is not bad and ask u to try. What i think about Andy is he not a selfish masseur.

To all my supporters,

Please be informed that with immediate effect, my operating hours are as follows:

Monday to Friday : 6pm to 11pm

Saturday : 8am to 6pm

Sunday : not working

If I do not reply your sms within 2 hours, please call me. I may not have received your sms at all!

Jimmy@toa payoh lor 5

Jimmy - anywhere we can view photo of you

Guest guest

andy operates in his flat at pasir ris st 72. one room is converted for this purpose. see thread on massage recommendation. need to book many days in advance as he accepts few clients a day.

Guest guest

anyone here know his numberpls,this number can't used his change the new number .alex outram park:97493488

Alex's new number is 97331575

Guest bear fur

Among all the masseurs in the HML list, who is more on the stocky/chubby side?

would love to know too.....

I am a bear, had a fetish for facial hair, any stocky/ chubby masseur with mustache?

at least the masseur have to be stocky or chubby and manly

that's my preference.... I am looking for massage, not for sex...

so the skill is important too :rolleyes:

Thanks

Guest Wisely

any know Pasir Ris messeur? understand he's a excellent.

u should try Andy, a very good masseur in traditional massage which i ever try. His hp no 82235644 but need to book him in advance bc he got alot of international clients booking him including guys, gals & couple. He stay in Pasir Ris. He cure my back pain.

Guest RV Guy

would love to know too.....

I am a bear, had a fetish for facial hair, any stocky/ chubby masseur with mustache?

at least the masseur have to be stocky or chubby and manly

that's my preference.... I am looking for massage, not for sex...

so the skill is important too :rolleyes:

Thanks

bear fur dear...

Eddie & Eric in Hougang...

John of Alleviate Chinatown...

Guest RV Guy

Is Eddie from hougang still in operation?

His website is down :(

Kenny dear...

Eddie is still in operation....engage his service few days ago

I have no problem accessing his web site...

rem he told me it won't work on iPad, iPhone...

Guest roland

anyone know this messeur @ pasir ris? understand he is very good in treating muscle pain....

he's number is 82235644. he's very good in traditional massage. straight, no hanky panky.

but u have to endure the pain. this guy will smash u..

Guest Edwin

Today i tried Andy massage & his traditional massage skill is really then good which i hv tried many traditional massage. I give him 5/5 full mark. Try it then u will know what i'm saying if r u looking for real traditional massage.

I tried Gary from Oceanic and he's fine all the way. He worked very to make sure I feel comfortable and sweat it all out. his sweat kept dripping at my arsehole and feels liked he's rimming me when massaging me lower half of the body. BTW he has huge balls. Go and have a try, its good and shiok!

I tried Gary from Oceanic and he's fine all the way. He worked very to make sure I feel comfortable and sweat it all out. his sweat kept dripping at my arsehole and feels liked he's rimming me when massaging me lower half of the body. BTW he has huge balls. Go and have a try, its good and shiok!

Hi, where is Oceanic? Any contact? Thanks.

Guest massagee

announcement

------------

I am a regular cust of colin from Hougang. He is now operating a physio centre in Depot Heights (near depot road I think) with a friend. According to him the centre has been operating for quite sometime and treats male/female that have muscle problems. Anyway, he wants me to help pass msg around so I tot just put a msg here for those who are staying around Depot heights area can give him a try, he is very knowledgeable. You can get all his info and address at www.healingstrokes.com.

Guest mssgsharer

If any of you guys prefer a serious massage by a straight, mature masseur you may want to try this guy in his late 50s. He is stocky wearing glasses and looks like any average Chinese uncle. His massage is moderate to hard kneading to loosen knotted muscles. His massage I find is good. After having my massage session with him I felt much lighter. He uses reiki technique too in his massage to help soothes aches and pains.

You can arrange appointment with him, Master Richard Ching @ 92776379. He works in Hana Body Wellness, 190 Middle Rd. Fortune Centre #02-07. Mon-Sat 11am-9pm. Off on Sun, Public Holidays and 2nd Sat of the month. Price: $60/1.5hr

Note* I have not been to Hana Body wellness so I can't provide info on the ambience. I have tried him when he was working previously in another TCM Wellness Spa.

Guest Guest

Just went to Johor Bahru for male massage at ATM men's spa,near Pelangi Plaza

It's only RM$75 for 1 hour massage. I picked a cut fair skin China boy in his early 20s

Great service .

Any street name or exact address?

Wana go try out myself~

Guest spa

Has anyone tried artemis? WHere is it? Is it near the citysq mall?

I when to the promotion part, there's body to body massage.. the ultimate bliss is 4 hands body to body for 120 min

Sounds very shiok for the price.

Guest Guest

Ken has increased his price to $50.... :wacko: masssage so-so, not worth $50.

Name : Ken (50+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Choa Chu Kang, 5 mins walk from Yew Tee MRT

Facility : Private flat. Room with proper massage bed and fan.

Price : $40/hr

Guest How much

Alex's new number is 97331575

Alex, is he the guy on the hill behind pearl hill center ? Still same place ? How much ?

Guest Xqtty

Yes, he is. But one has to show IC to guard n he'll write down your full details before entering this "privatised" HDB block. Like many residents, I saw, being so friendly with the guard so getting info about your true identity may be easy for alex. I'm not comfortable after trying once.

Guest curious

That sounds nice - did you have a happy ending. Was Eddie willing to oblige or does he need to be pushed...

Went for a massage at Eddie's in Hougang last week and here's my review:

I was held up at work so can only make a late appointment - initially told him 11pm but i only managed to reach at 11.30pm - sorry Eddie! but he was very nice kept asking me no need to rush take my time. :)

his place was quite easy to find, and the moment i enter, he ushered me into the massage room and gave me a cup of tea - blueberry and something else, quite nice and good for me since i was rushing. heh. Oh and he reminded me not to drink too much in case halfway through the massage i need to go toilet. lol

Massage started once i'm ready and he started off with a body scrub for me. :) felt very good. after that he ushered me into his bathroom to clean up. Towels is nicely hung outside the cubicle and the rain shower is really a nice touch. Can hear him preparing the massage bed outside while i shower, and when i was ready, i dried myself and was greeted with a nicely set up massage bed.

Now for the massage: he started by asking me if there's any area i would like to concentrate on. As i've been running quite a bit lately, i told him my thigh areas are aching and also my back. His massage strokes are firm - which i like as it really help to knead those tired muscles.

Can feel that he concentrated more strokes around my back and thigh region. some parts it hurts a bit but overall i think it felt great. really loosen me up alot. :)

Overall i really enjoyed the whole massage - great ambiance (oh forgot to mention there's light music at the background, however once in a while u can hear a motor bike zooming pass... not something he can control though.. haha), great service and very good massage.

When the massage ended, he let me ly in the bed and i think i dozed off for a while.. haha! by the end of everything, i think it is near to 2 hrs? (didn't keep track but it felt very long) and he charged me $50 for 70 mins of massage, which is really of great value!

Overall, it's a very relaxing massage and i would definitely go back for more! Good job Eddie! :)

Guest dan

Yes, he is. But one has to show IC to guard n he'll write down your full details before entering this "privatised" HDB block. Like many residents, I saw, being so friendly with the guard so getting info about your true identity may be easy for alex. I'm not comfortable after trying once.

how come suddenly he change number??

Dun believe 100% on the threads here. The best is you personally must try it.

i totally agree but it means investing time and money

i guess no choice

<_<

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Guest Guest

i totally agree but it means investing time and money

i guess no choice

<_<

No money no talk. Time is runing everyday .