Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

• 2 weeks later...

JUST to share something for those that love nipples play...

about my nipples are both super sensitive.. just a few simple stroke on it thru my t shirt.. it enough to make my dick immediately become hard..

I can't help it but play with them for 20mins.. before i release myself.. during my off day. :rolleyes:

Recently there is this taobao double 11. I not sure anyone knew about it...

I manage to find 1 product that cost about $10.. i mean the moment i read it function.. i immediately buy...

I knew i NEED it very much..

see picture..

TB28pwncpXXXXcQXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!663726568.

It like a "real" tongue moving up and down.. the tongue itself is really soft and nice.. the extra bullet thing below.. can be unattached

from the tongue device.. to save battery.. Btw it use 3x AAA battery.. Received it today.. straight away test it..

This seller give free lube.. so i immediately drip it onto my chest and nipples area.. and use to tongue to spread the whole area that it

working on... gosh.. i tell u.. the feeling is amazing.. since i turn it to "HI" my nipples immediately reacted to it.. as you already knew..

next moment am already moaning away with alot of precum leaking out... I regretted only buy 1... as i need to move between the both sides..

Btw It just like someone is licking on you..

suddenly i decided switch it to "mid" to test water.. This is the best part... Since my nipples already being flipped speedy so many times.. suddenly now the

tongue go SOOOO  slowly.. My body system really cannot take it..  it make me "beg" for it to go faster.. This is the time i ALMOST auto-cum... cannot tahan..

But sadly it did not happen.. and i cannot take it anymore.. i switch back to "HI" and use another hand to release myself... :rolleyes: Heartbeat did increase alot...

This is def a 5 star product.. and it only $10... :clap: :clap:

I def gonna buy another 1.. i cannot imagine.. if both tongue do together.. who know.. i might auto - cum.. :o :o

Oh another thing is.. even though i play for nearly 1/2hrs.. after use.. my nipples.. dun appear sore/pain..so it def safe to use... :thumb:

• 3 months later...

Pierce it. LOL!

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Pump it long enough over a few weeks and you will have nipples that protrude out like the udders of the cow ready to be milked.

A man with an uncontrollable urge to chew on an udder, any udder, and indiscriminately so.

19 minutes ago, Guest said:

Pump it long enough over a few weeks and you will have nipples that protrude out like the udders of the cow ready to be milked.

A man with an uncontrollable urge to chew on an udder, any udder, and indiscriminately so.

Some of the nipple pumps their hole is too big for my nipple. And i dun plan to make my nipple to turn out like a cow's udder. Hahahaha

For those who pump their nipples way way over the limit it will become like udders , and it will get sore if too much play, especially if get carried away in the dark room of local saunas on their all skin night or free entry for cadets night, I once got sucked on both nipples by two pairs of hungr mouth and then i got caressed all over at the same time, it was electrifying and then nipples was sore when I got home. Crap.

Too much enhancement makes the nips look like udders .

5 hours ago, kennethhost said:

I have this, but I didn't do anything to make it become like this.

if your nipples are sensitive, aint it the best thing that can happen to you then? on the other hand, if it aint sensitive, oh man.. wasted.. lol

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
Guest Sexpose
27 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

Sound almost the same can be applicable to our jewel down there?

Why hide a big size jewel or the errection?

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

I agree. Like why would you want to hide a natural part of your body?

Expose. Don't wear anything ! 

Hahaha..it's a problem I have for longest time, it's not so much as in hiding it but to minimize unnecessary attention. :P

My close friend's husband, who is also a close friend of mine, would sometimes flick or pinch my nipples whenever we met. While I cringed in pain, she would hit him repeatedly and he would said I asked for it. We would all laugh it off afterwards. Sigh...those dayz when we were young....

I can imagine if he sees me with those patches, he will try to rip them off just to see me tear up in pain for fun!

Some people have it because they use steroids without countering the estrogen effect.   I forgot the medical term. That's reason why body builders are more likely to have this.  Note: I am not knowledgeable about this. I recall I read it somewhere.  :-)

Alternatively, these guys may play with their nipples too often. Haha...

Guest boobs
2 hours ago, top_suck said:

How to make those nipples erect or protrude? I want. mine will only erect when im very horny.  

Find a nipple fetish guy to suck on it and in no time, yours will be protruded.  

58 minutes ago, Traveler3032 said:

Some people have it because they use steroids without countering the estrogen effect.   I forgot the medical term. That's reason why body builders are more likely to have this.  Note: I am not knowledgeable about this. I recall I read it somewhere.  :-)

Alternatively, these guys may play with their nipples too often. Haha...

True.  Man boobs. 

9 hours ago, top_suck said:

How to make those nipples erect or protrude? I want. mine will only erect when im very horny.  

I think you have got to be born with them. I have prominent nipples since puberty.

Or you can buy nipples suction cups that can be used on regular basis to make them more prominent.

Edited by Topdownunder

• G_M unlocked this topic

I have nipples protrude too when wear T shirt or singlet. And I love it! People will easier imagine of how I look like when going shirtless. Same as when you have big bulge and people imagine of how big your cock is. ;)

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

11 hours ago, top_suck said:

Check out S&M websites. They have all kinds of techniques. Clamps, rings, ice cubes. 

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.