Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

• 2 weeks later...

really ah :(

however there is a point i would like to put, there are different kind of nipple. nipple that are protruding outward, or inward. I personally have not fxxk with anyone with inwards nipple so i sure as hell wouldnt know what to do with it.

lets go back to nipple are protruding outwards, I realised those with small nipple doesnt really enjoy the licking/sucking whereas the bigger one likes it more? I dont know it could be subjective but so far thats what i experience and so i definitely like to play with people with average size-larger nipples, seeing that contract as i play with them is... you all know how it feels :)

Small nipples doesnt enjoy licking/sucking? Maybe due to small nipples, so cannot get to enjoy much? But i think whether nipples are small, avg or big, shld not affect sensitively of nipples, rite?

Was at the gym and saw one guy really working very hard at the free weights area, noticed tht his nipples were in "erected" mode, and can clearly see his hard nipples underneath his tank top. Thinking it is common tht a guy's nipples wld be in "hard" mode while gyming?

working out causes the muscles to be fuller and more pumped, so naturally nipples will also protrude

wonder if any ppl r into hairy nipples? hahah

Still dun understand how come some guys, their nipples are always in "erected" mode? Can see clearly thru their t-shirt!

you are aroused constantly -_-?

only some tshirt and dry fit shirt will show my nipple. where else if i wear a tight fitting shirt it doesnt.

meh, i dont care but i do get a bit self conscious

Now with those thin dry fit sports shirts like nike, adidas...etc you can see your nipples easily if yours is protruding. Some guy's nipples are always erect while others need to arouse before you can feel it... If you have natural erected nipples ( not like the ang mo pictures - too unnatural), flaunt it... why shy.....I have a friend who's nipples are always protruding outwards... fun to watch... be natural....

working out causes the muscles to be fuller and more pumped, so naturally nipples will also protrude

wonder if any ppl r into hairy nipples? hahah

I noticed when a guy is jogging on threadmill, his nipples also can become perky.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Those guys who's nipples are always protruding outwards, think their nipples shld be at least average to big size. Dun think if a guy has a small nipples, his nipples will protruding outwards.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I always wear a singlet underneath my uniform when I go to school. It's helps to hide the nipples but when you sweat, you get those outlines... Haiz

If u sweat until ur nipples can see thru ur shirt, it means u r very wet. Only when u jog then u will sweat until ur nipples can see thru underneath ur clothing.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Can someone post pic of their juicy nipple seen thru their thin white shirt. Prefer office wear. Mine nt nice, just in case someone ask why u dun post mine . To those who like to share only. Thing guy here will love it

I had same issue, my chest was more develop n nice build n like to wear fitted T-shirt with thin material, For me its ok u wear that when u dating someone u like but not with my friends

If u have a develop chest n nice build, i think even with ur friends also ok to wear fitted t-shirt with thin material. Cos even u dun wear thin material t-shirt and wear normal t-shirt . If u have a develop chest, u still might reveal ur nipples thru ur t-shirt.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

It's okay,you're not the one fxxking yourself.

Most guys find hard nipples a turn-on.

I for one :P

Hard nipples confirmed turn-on, esp if the guy has a toned chest.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 months later...

H

Im always into nippleplay and i bought Supple Nipps online - https://www.nipplefunwear.com/. These toys make my nipples BIG and it comes in sizes, if you are daring n bold, get the biggest they sell, but my advice, get the small 1 and work your nipples up, from small to big. Hope to see more sg guys with BIG nipples on the street - nips poking out the tees. Such a turn on for me if you work those bods in the gyms for hours.

Mine are now BIG like those balck pearls drink and I love the attention when im in my wet drifit gym tee from gurls and guys at the gym, and definitely gays too :P

H

Im always into nippleplay and i bought Supple Nipps online - https://www.nipplefunwear.com/. These toys make my nipples BIG and it comes in sizes, if you are daring n bold, get the biggest they sell, but my advice, get the small 1 and work your nipples up, from small to big. Hope to see more sg guys with BIG nipples on the street - nips poking out the tees. Such a turn on for me if you work those bods in the gyms for hours.

Mine are now BIG like those balck pearls drink and I love the attention when im in my wet drifit gym tee from gurls and guys at the gym, and definitely gays too :P

Definitely TIME magazine nominees for NIPPLES OF THE YEAR or would you prefer SLUT OF THE YEAR?

But please dun be so greedy, you never know your nipples would become like 2 clitoris on your chest.

That's not very aesthetic, you know, sis?

I better get one of those toys for my grandma & aunties for Xmas.

It's gonna be a very hot christmas at our house.

Ralph, thankks for sharing & Mary Christmas to you!

Well... I've been making efforts to get fitter over the past few months, and I dare say that I'm getting results. However, the problem comes when I try to buy t-shirts which are more fitting towards my body. My chest is relatively developed and shows and my stomach also doesn't stick out (abs coming along [although slower than I'd like]) but... my nipples tend to protrude through the shirt.

I've never really liked the look and found it a kinda turn off, but what do you guys think the rule is on nipples and t-shirts? Is it a yes thing or a no thing? Should I just work out more or should I just get looser shirts which don't really flatter my body as much as I'd like them to? It doesn't really help in my case that I think I have larger-than-average nipples.

Curse this conflict between vanity and practicality...

Just curious, are you turned fitter from a small size or big size?

I m thinking of work out to turn from thin to fit. But not sure to take supplement or not, wanna ask for your experience.

Just curious, are you turned fitter from a small size or big size?

I m thinking of work out to turn from thin to fit. But not sure to take supplement or not, wanna ask for your experience.

Taking supplement will change the size of ur nipples?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Idk if I can see my nipples under the shirt, but it seems embarrassing lol

Why so embarrassing abt seeing ur nipples under the shirt?! I find only guys with average to big nipples then can see their nipplesunder the shirt. Guys with small nipples cannot see thru their shirt.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Definitely TIME magazine nominees for NIPPLES OF THE YEAR or would you prefer SLUT OF THE YEAR?

But please dun be so greedy, you never know your nipples would become like 2 clitoris on your chest.

That's not very aesthetic, you know, sis?

I better get one of those toys for my grandma & aunties for Xmas.

It's gonna be a very hot christmas at our house.

Ralph, thankks for sharing & Mary Christmas to you!

If i were to meet you, you gonna suck, nibble, tweak n pinch my nipples. i know some guys would suck on em for hours :)

Why so embarrassing abt seeing ur nipples under the shirt?! I find only guys with average to big nipples then can see their nipplesunder the shirt. Guys with small nipples cannot see thru their shirt.

Idk, like exposing hahaha. I not attention seeker. :lol:

high frequency | biologically hazardous | penetrating

If i were to meet you, you gonna suck, nibble, tweak n pinch my nipples. i know some guys would suck on em for hours :)

Mama Ralph, those guys are called babies & that's breastfeeding!

Idk, like exposing hahaha. I not attention seeker. :lol:

I think it is not abt intention exposing.Some guys do have a big nipples, and when they wear some tight fitting clothing, their nipples wld reveal clearly.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

If it looks hot, I don't see what's the problem. It can really be a turn on to me if you look fit Oi8vd3d3LmJsb3dpbmd3aW5kLm9yZy9mb3J1bS9wdWJsaWMvc3R5bGVfZW1vdGljb25zL2RlZmF1bHQvc21pbGUucG5n

I have a very well developed chest that bulge when I wear fitting clothes. The problem is that nowadays people are very gay aware. A middle aged fit uncle with bugling chest seems so out of place amongst those pudgy uncles. Even though most people won't say something but I can see something in their eyes. Especially when I see the bunch of us in a lift with mirrored walls, I got so self-conscious. My chest is so prominent. One day one of them even asked me how come your there so big? Then the awkward silence when he realised he shouldn't ask and I don't know what to say because this type of question should only be asked of women.That is why I usually wear those loose fittings office wear that make me seem so sloppy like most middle aged uncles, just to fit in and not attract attention.However, I still walk with bouncy steps that again attracted attention because from the sound of footsteps kok kok kok....they know it is me. Most uncles would drag their feet and seem so tired.

• 2 months later...
Guest 你外婆

Those of you who want to mak your nipples protrude more can try nipple suckers. It's a rubber contraption you squeeze over your nipples to engorge it. Over time, your nipples will protrude more but in the meantime, the feeling is damn shiok.

Those of you who want to mak your nipples protrude more can try nipple suckers. It's a rubber contraption you squeeze over your nipples to engorge it. Over time, your nipples will protrude more but in the meantime, the feeling is damn shiok.

Nipples protrude means the Ctr part of the nipples are pointy? The other day in the gym saw one guy, the ctr part of his nipples are so perky and pointy, and it looks so nice n hot to fondle.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest 你外婆

Nipples protrude means the Ctr part of the nipples are pointy? The other day in the gym saw one guy, the ctr part of his nipples are so perky and pointy, and it looks so nice n hot to fondle.

Hehe yes, the nipple suckers can make it pointy. If you want to enlarge your nipples also can, but if you google it, some people go until quite extreme.

http://www.lovehoney...-suckers-clips/

My advise to you if you want to try, get it online. If it's on sale it can be as cheap as USD5. I bought mine in orchard for $39.90 :(

Hehe yes, the nipple suckers can make it pointy. If you want to enlarge your nipples also can, but if you google it, some people go until quite extreme.

http://www.lovehoney...-suckers-clips/

My advise to you if you want to try, get it online. If it's on sale it can be as cheap as USD5. I bought mine in orchard for $39.90 :(

Nipples can be enlarged? U mean even u have small nipples also can become big?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest 你外婆

Nipples can be enlarged? U mean even u have small nipples also can become big?

According to those people, yes you can. Using nipple suckers can make your nipples pointier and bigger over time. For me, I just like that it's engorged and when someone sucks my nipples it just feels so awesome.

According to those people, yes you can. Using nipple suckers can make your nipples pointier and bigger over time. For me, I just like that it's engorged and when someone sucks my nipples it just feels so awesome.

Just wonder how it works? Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.