Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

Nipple play on me does totally NOTHING at all.. feel nothing good or bad.. just someone biting too hard which might make me bitch slap them or just irritating heheh...But that's just me and my nipples.. . but suck my little dickie or rim my ass.. now that's different LOL

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest nippleboy

wah lao why is it not good

nipple play itself is like a sexual act

can lick, can suck, can bite gently, can fondle

anytime, during foreplay, during bj, during anal, or even to tease the person

i think if you dun stimulate it often and enough, it will then before lifeless and drop dead!

Guest 5cents
3 hours ago, upshot said:

Nipple play on me does totally NOTHING at all.. feel nothing good or bad.. just someone biting too hard which might make me bitch slap them or just irritating heheh...But that's just me and my nipples.. . but suck my little dickie or rim my ass.. now that's different LOL

You feel nothing because your nipples are smaller than 5 cents. LOL.

Sorry , just my 5 cents. 

6 hours ago, Guest 5cents said:

Sorry , just my 5 cents. 

the new 10 cents size actually...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

16 hours ago, Guest 5cents said:

Sorry , just my 5 cents. 

Sensitively of your nipples doesnt link to the size right? My nipples also small but there are very sensitive.

• 1 month later...

Hey dudes, what do you think of nipple sizes? Do you prefer larger or smaller nipples on a guy? I personally think large nipples are very distracting and suit women more.. 

Guest Lazy2login

Prefer small. More boyish looking and the chest will seem bigger.

Agree that big nipples look like women if the pecs are not defined. It's a tough look to carry off well.

Guest Small Nipps
4 minutes ago, Guest Lazy2login said:

Prefer small. More boyish looking and the chest will seem bigger.

Agree that big nipples look like women if the pecs are not defined. It's a tough look to carry off well.

Agree.

I prefer small neat nipps in lighter shades of colour.

• 1 month later...
Guest leanfit24

My nipples already sagged as my partners always twitch and pull it. How to put it back? I think my aeriolas are already half an inch long? I'm aleady thinking to snip it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a limit to playing with nipple.  If you play too much, you will feel the pain during showering.  I think the scratched delicate skin around the nipple causes it but you can't help stimulating it because it feels so good.   Do you guy feel the nipple pain during showering after a day of regular stimulation your nipples?

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples, Etc. (Compiled)
5 hours ago, Guest Boobie said:

There is a limit to playing with nipple.  If you play too much, you will feel the pain during showering.  I think the scratched delicate skin around the nipple causes it but you can't help stimulating it because it feels so good.   Do you guy feel the nipple pain during showering after a day of regular stimulation your nipples?

Once, I had sucked the pointed nipples of a muscled uncle for close to an hour.  Delicious!

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Glico pocky pocky
5 hours ago, devilry said:

Still sounds sexy. There are people who use devices to enlarge their nipples to look like bullets. 

Bullets is saying it the kind way,

to me those long elongated men tits that are forced into long shape is more like cow teats. Udders.

Switzerland, Abondance Cattle Bos taurus) cow, close up : Stock Photo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Not hiding
On 09/02/2017 at 12:56 AM, Guest Glico pocky pocky said:

Bullets is saying it the kind way,

to me those long elongated men tits that are forced into long shape is more like cow teats. Udders.

Switzerland, Abondance Cattle Bos taurus) cow, close up : Stock Photo

:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Man of the World 207 - Mustafa Galal Elezali 

:wub:Hot Pepperoni Nips on Display:wub:

mustafa-galal-elezali-man-of-the-world-2017.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Nope
feels more sensitive after being clipped yes though

Your nipples feels more sensitive after being clipped by what thing?

I feel my nipples feel not as sensitive after i have shower clean clean. 

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.