Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

I love it when my partner uses the tip of his tongue to gently lick the tip of my nipples. Bit by bit, slowly lick the tip of the nipples, then circulate around the circumference of the nipples. And eventually end up with sucking the nipples from gentle to harder tone.. Just not too hard, if not it will hurt and cant really feel the sensation of arousal. Nibbling gently after I got high is nice too, but not too often, otherwise it will be irritable :rolleyes:

:)

is it really true that all gays and even women will love the sensuality of tits playing?

How come i have no feeling at all?

I heard if a person's nipples are sensitive, either tht person is a gay or is a woman.?! :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

for me sometimes got feeling sometimes no feeling de leh~

Under wht situation got feeling, wht situation no feeling? :unsure:

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Nipple play is one of my most pleasurable foreplay before the main course of actions haha

Not everyone has sensitive nipples and therefore he might find it bored during nipple play. However there are many out there who have hypersensitive nipples and will get turned on almost instantly when their nipples are played and licked. :smokin: I like to nipple play together rather he just do on mine. :rolleyes:

Guest look east

Some how my nipples only got sensitive after meeting my third partner, who unlocked my pleasure chest with a skeleton key, he somehow reset my pleasure response and now my nips are connected to a lot a other pleasurable areas , they are some how coonected like a network,

work the nipples and some how London draw bridge goes up and the Thames river start to flow continously, serious , its like the Thames river flood rive system all raised up and the river flows unimpeded.

tattoo for a bigger nipples ?? like tattoo eyebrow like that :rolleyes:

Your nipple (the sweet brown button) cannot be enlarged by changing its colour, which is basically what tattooing does.

I think you mean is tattooing the areola, which is the brown circle around the the nipple, and that can be enlarged by tattooing with a similar colour, though you should look for a very, very good tattoo artist for that.

Matching the tattooed colour to the natural colour of your areola is not easy and can be hit-or-miss even with an experienced artist who knows how his inks will turn out.

Edited by xiandarkthorne

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

• 3 weeks later...

Read but misunderstood you thinking you meant puffy chest... so in the initial post encouraged you to do push-ups. :P

Don't be affected by it but if you are..then the only consideration you have is to go for cosmetic surgery.

Cheers!

Edited by deceptiveeyes.deceivingminds

First time I've ever heard of this. If you're self-conscious about it, you can get nipples tattooed on. Women who have had breast cancer surgery do it. There are also plastic surgeons who can construct nipples for you with sensitive skin from other parts of your body (not your didi). Consult your doctor who will be able to recommend a good plastic surgeon for you.

Have a look at this website - http://surgery.about...struction_6.htm

If you have inverted nipples (the nipple is tucked into the looser skin of the areola and can't be seen) then the solution is much simpler. Regular stimulation, especially if you pinch, rub and pull on them (in that order) will help the nipples develop an "outie" look. And before anyone asks, NO, it won't deform your natural nipples. You need to do A LOT of BDSM-type stuff for years before that happens.

What happens is that regular stimulation of a slightly rougher variety will make your nipples and the looser skin of the areola will grow larger and a bit firmer, so that the the looser skin around the areola is stretched up and out by the new (larger) nipple growth and the original nipple is pushed out and up from its original location. Don't worry. Your formerly inverted nipples won't suddenly be "re-located" to some odd place on your chest or become "off-balance" either. They will, however, grow darker, larger, more turgid (eespecially when stimulated) and more sensitive.

I hope this helps.

Edited by xiandarkthorne

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

First time I've ever heard of this. If you're self-conscious about it, you can get nipples tattooed on. Women who have had breast cancer surgery do it. There are also plastic surgeons who can construct nipples for you with sensitive skin from other parts of your body (not your didi). Consult your doctor who will be able to recommend a good plastic surgeon for you.

Have a look at this website - http://surgery.about...struction_6.htm

If you have inverted nipples (the nipple is tucked into the looser skin of the areola and can't be seen) then the solution is much simpler. Regular stimulation, especially if you pinch, rub and pull on them (in that order) will help the nipples develop an "outie" look. And before anyone asks, NO, it won't deform your natural nipples. You need to do A LOT of BDSM-type stuff for years before that happens.

What happens is that regular stimulation of a slightly rougher variety will make your nipples and the looser skin of the areola will grow larger and a bit firmer, so that the the looser skin around the areola is stretched up and out by the new (larger) nipple growth and the original nipple is pushed out and up from its original location. Don't worry. Your formerly inverted nipples won't suddenly be "re-located" to some odd place on your chest or become "off-balance" either. They will, however, grow darker, larger, more turgid (eespecially when stimulated) and more sensitive.

I hope this helps.

I love inverted nipples. To me, they are such a turn on :twisted:

Edited by yayapapaya

Too big not nice to suck. Just my preference :oops:

Nipples which are either too big or too small confirm not nice to suck and fondle with.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm, somehow my nipple is weird.. everytime I wear a white shirt, when my nipple somehow "steam" it look like those pointy nipple but when nipple goes soft, it look funny like .. inverted nipple & I don't like it, it looks so ugly. I wanna get nipple pump(?) to get it hard everytime & I wanna have those type of nipple!! what web or blog got sell nipple pump? :( :( :( :( :( :(

Talk about seeing nipple thru shirt, just few days back saw my str8 friend nipples thur his white color shirt which make me feel like giving him a big tight hug haha. lucky I still got some self control and did not do anything to him. btw he know I'm gay so i tease him over this matter and tell him not to stand too near to me in case i lost control hahaha :twisted:

What's wrong having man nipples being almost visible under that fabric anyway?

Not a woman to begin with wat.....

Unless u got a very hungry breastfeeding baby on the prowl to watch out for.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Whenever i saw a guy nipples visable tru his shirt or t-shirt, i always have this thinking tht either he has a big nipples or his nipples is erected and hard, tht's y can see his nipples so clearly under his clothing.

But guys with small nipples, even his nipples is hard also wld not have see tru effect under his clothing.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

if ur chest is bulging, it will look good :)

Ur chest shld be bulging in order to see the "erected" nipples under shirt. Dun think if ur chest is flat, u can see the "erected" nipples.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

So it is true tht a guy's nipples colour will change before the nipples are hard and after it got hard?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 1 month later...
Some how my nipples only got sensitive after meeting my third partner, who unlocked my pleasure chest with a skeleton key, he somehow reset my pleasure response and now my nips are connected to a lot a other pleasurable areas , they are some how coonected like a network, work the nipples and some how London draw bridge goes up and the Thames river start to flow continously, serious , its like the Thames river flood rive system all raised up and the river flows unimpeded.

introduce him to people in here. you will be thanked.

Guest Catastrophe
Some how my nipples only got sensitive after meeting my third partner, who unlocked my pleasure chest with a skeleton key, he somehow reset my pleasure response and now my nips are connected to a lot a other pleasurable areas , they are some how coonected like a network, work the nipples and some how London draw bridge goes up and the Thames river start to flow continously, serious , its like the Thames river flood rive system all raised up and the river flows unimpeded.

So you are the reason why there were flood everywhere and volcano erupted in indonesia? Your bed must be full of volcanic lava too right?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Discreet35

Hi, my nipples are sensitive too...hehe

Hi, im married bi man in my 30s seeking only mature older type of men in their mid 40s to 60s...Chinese or japanese only, discreet is a must! Pls email discreet35 at hotmail.com

I bought this lovely white shirt from Matsu in Bugis Junction recently. It's such fine material that you can totally see my nipples when I wear it - I love the way I can go for a meeting in it, be looking formal with my tie on and still have my client totally see my nipples.

Ha! And you thought people who worked in banking are boring!

I bought this lovely white shirt from Matsu in Bugis Junction recently. It's such fine material that you can totally see my nipples when I wear it - I love the way I can go for a meeting in it, be looking formal with my tie on and still have my client totally see my nipples.

Ha! And you thought people who worked in banking are boring!

Sometimes also must depends on the size of ur nipples, if ur nipples is small, even the material on ur shirt is fine also might not able to see clearly. Only those guys with medium or large nipples, esp if their nipples are hard, u can see their nipples very clearly!

I find it quite distracting if the guy's nipples is clearly seen esp if during a meeting. Most prob i will got hardon if i see it!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Somehow for me, how a guy treats and play with my nipples/ chest, I can tell whether is he gay or bisexual, which is like 90% correct.

A bisexual guy tend to treat my chest and nipples like a girl's breast.

I find that, quite disturbing but rather amusing at the same time.

Some of you here , may have similiar encounters.

Somehow for me, how a guy treats and play with my nipples/ chest, I can tell whether is he gay or bisexual, which is like 90% correct.

A bisexual guy tend to treat my chest and nipples like a girl's breast.

I find that, quite disturbing but rather amusing at the same time.

Some of you here , may have similiar encounters.

Care to explain further? How does a gay and bi play with nipples?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

After PT, my officer cheekily said that I have a virgin (pink) nipples and pinched them hard. His are darkened and black.

Does playing with nipples too often cause them to darken?

http://1.bp.blogspot..._11-460x681.jpg

No answer for that..

Pink or darkened, still sexy.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.