Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Only tried the taste of my precum ,  hmm...abit salty, met a guy long ago who likes to drink cum and drank mine almost every weekend when we meet. He could drink twice per session..wounder why he likes it...anyway I love that feel the momentI cum he suck very hard ...miss that feel too lol. 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:02 PM, fetish72 said:

I watch my diet so those swallow my cum they say is very thick warm and creamy. But to those who are giving and receiver  must know their health status.

What diet will make your cum thick and creamy ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Bird nest
5 hours ago, Guest Adam said:

Only tried the taste of my precum ,  hmm...abit salty, met a guy long ago who likes to drink cum and drank mine almost every weekend when we meet. He could drink twice per session..wounder why he likes it...anyway I love that feel the momentI cum he suck very hard ...miss that feel too lol. 

To these guys who drink cum, cum is like bird nest. Good for skin complexion. I feed a few before. They told me drinking cum made them youthful looking. Normally they will pre select those healthy males and drink their cum. From their experience, healthy gym is of bitter taste. 良药苦口 they said mine is quite bitter 

Guest Cum giver
21 minutes ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Anyone wanna give me cum facial? Looking to preserve my youth

I would love to give my cum. My two weeks old cum is white creamy thick and yummy. Whoever interested please pm me and I will keep the Two weeks essence for him. 

I watch my diet eat healthy and not caffeine taker. I eat more fish like salmon, cod fish, trout, red snapper, tengiri batang fish and few others. I drink more juice and every lunch I must drink pineapple juice with manuka honey, soy milk, flavour milk and water. Those cum eater they say that my cum very creamy and warm.

Edited by fetish72

4 hours ago, fetish72 said:

I watch my diet eat healthy and not caffeine taker. I eat more fish like salmon, cod fish, trout, red snapper, tengiri batang fish and few others. I drink more juice and every lunch I must drink pineapple juice with manuka honey, soy milk, flavour milk and water. Those cum eater they say that my cum very creamy and warm.

Why don’t you find a bf to feed him cum consistently? You shouldn’t flirt since your cum so nutritious! 

On 10/31/2020 at 10:06 PM, Guest Bf bf said:

Why don’t you find a bf to feed him cum consistently? You shouldn’t flirt since your cum so nutritious! 

I liked to feed to various lucky ones and did not waste a single drop of it.

On 9/25/2020 at 10:49 AM, Guest Budi Agung said:

I always drink back my cumm. It's nice. As long as i eat more vegetables and fruits, the cumm will taste sweet. But if i eat beef and mutton, it will smell fishy and bad, and bitter.

I totally agree with you.

Guest We want to try
4 hours ago, fetish72 said:

So far who try it they say is very warm super thick and creamy.

You made us so horny 

we want to try... taste your cum 

• G_M unlocked this topic

Love to see their face expression when they really enjoy sucking your cook. Some are so epic that you want to laugh that their eye seem like got possess by some kind of spirit with their eye flip turn white. This is when they took strong sniff on poppers and when it kicks in they seem got posses. Worse while you start to moan and start to squirts big shots after shots in their mouth while they swallow this they show how they hunger for the fresh high potent protein. After they done they will give you nice clean job without leaving any traces of cum.

Guest Cherish your proteins
8 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

Love to see their face expression when they really enjoy sucking your cook. Some are so epic that you want to laugh that their eye seem like got possess by some kind of spirit with their eye flip turn white. This is when they took strong sniff on poppers and when it kicks in they seem got posses. Worse while you start to moan and start to squirts big shots after shots in their mouth while they swallow this they show how they hunger for the fresh high potent protein. After they done they will give you nice clean job without leaving any traces of cum.

Your proteins must be damn good. Gays flock to suck your cum. I know of one guy hungry of my cum. We met almost every alternate days to feed him my cum. A few times, He made me cum two times and swallow my cum and wipe me clean. Frankly it quite harms my body. When I diy, I know when to stop. But when he sucks, he used his magnetic sucking power to suck out all my cum, sometimes twice. I encountered a few guys using such magnetic sucking power and my body damn drained after the suck. So I think sucker benefits from the suck while suckee got drained after the suck. It takes a while for suckee to recover! Damn siong! 

6 minutes ago, Guest Cherish your proteins said:

Your proteins must be damn good. Gays flock to suck your cum. I know of one guy hungry of my cum. We met almost every alternate days to feed him my cum. A few times, He made me cum two times and swallow my cum and wipe me clean. Frankly it quite harms my body. When I diy, I know when to stop. But when he sucks, he used his magnetic sucking power to suck out all my cum, sometimes twice. I encountered a few guys using such magnetic sucking power and my body damn drained after the suck. So I think sucker benefits from the suck while suckee got drained after the suck. It takes a while for suckee to recover! Damn siong! 

I think those magnetic sucker mostly mature or daddy when they get young blood as it is a potent to them to make more vitality and fresh as they believe they also suck off their youth and their inner youth yin and yang. Look at our history those great ruler they will have young girl as their concubine as they will play with with them till they very exhausted and drained off. I know one someone who like mature or daddy he very young about 26 years old but he seem looking like 10 years older. He is also is belong to someone is who is high ranking executive who is married and he well provided. But in trade his youth beauty vitality as well yin and yang.

Guest Damn siong
2 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

I think those magnetic sucker mostly mature or daddy when they get young blood as it is a potent to them to make more vitality and fresh as they believe they also suck off their youth and their inner youth yin and yang. Look at our history those great ruler they will have young girl as their concubine as they will play with with them till they very exhausted and drained off. I know one someone who like mature or daddy he very young about 26 years old but he seem looking like 10 years older. He is also is belong to someone is who is high ranking executive who is married and he well provided. But in trade his youth beauty vitality as well yin and yang.

Really no joke

when your cock got sucked Everyday by the magnetic sucker, the whole body cum got sucked to the other side.

Damn siong to body. Once a while is ok. But consistently sucking by others is really siong. 

that’s why some of my friends got white big pinkish fluffy cock are those who seldom sucked by others or seldom f around. 

Those who always sucked by others or f a Lot One got black wrinkled smaller cock.

Guest Where to find good sucker?
3 minutes ago, Sg boi said:

I had a regular who sucked me till cum, i just lye there for him to suck for a good 2-3 years but this had discontinued after he’s attached. Not easy to find one that’s good. 

Where to find good sucker? 
I got lots of cums

no place to dispose

so have to dispose in urinal and toilet bowls 

if not, got fishy smell 

17 hours ago, Guest Where to find good sucker? said:

Where to find good sucker? 
I got lots of cums

no place to dispose

so have to dispose in urinal and toilet bowls 

if not, got fishy smell 

If you go sauna dark room all u need to stand all this sucker will just swallow your cock and cum.

On 10/31/2020 at 5:12 PM, fetish72 said:

Oh...won't eating so much fish will make the cums fishy ?

On 11/3/2020 at 5:09 PM, fetish72 said:

On 11/3/2020 at 5:15 PM, Guest Damn siong said:

Really no joke

when your cock got sucked Everyday by the magnetic sucker, the whole body cum got sucked to the other side.

Damn siong to body. Once a while is ok. But consistently sucking by others is really siong. 

that’s why some of my friends got white big pinkish fluffy cock are those who seldom sucked by others or seldom f around. 

Those who always sucked by others or f a Lot One got black wrinkled smaller cock.

Agree.  I was always sucked by others when I was young and looked older than my actual age.   Now, it seems I look younger. LOL

Guest True or false

Normally you will suck the cock of the guy you like 

normally you will not suck the cock of the guy you don’t like but you don’t mind him sucking for you 

life is full of irony 

just like straight guy friend told me that he will not let his wife suck cock for him but he wants prostitutes to suck his cock. 

so cock sucking is considered dirty job 

4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Agree.  I was always sucked by others when I was young and looked older than my actual age.   Now, it seems I look younger. LOL

You suck a lot young guys. As young one their cum super thick like starch and very warm plus it squirt like fire  work when shot in your mouth you can feel the hot lava shooting down your throat.

Sucked off a young guy, about age 20 recently, GF was "out of town'.  First load I swallowed was nice and sweet.  Let him rest a bit then sucked him again. Second load was terribly bitter....both a lot of cum, and yep had to swallow every drop (need to be polite). 

About 3 yrs ago met an Indo guy who was visiting SG...told me that being gay in Indo could be a problem so he comes to SG.  Rainy day, in 2 hours sucked 3 loads out of his full balls and he reciprocated sucking one out of me.  Much more fun than in the Spa haha.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:00 PM, fetish72 said:

You suck a lot young guys. As young one their cum super thick like starch and very warm plus it squirt like fire  work when shot in your mouth you can feel the hot lava shooting down your throat.

Well i did try when I get young guys is true I see my skin texture better more energised. There fore is good to hunt young meat and be generous a bit.

Guest Lucky catch
10 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

So difficult to find young slim guys to feed me loads

Today caught one young slim boy about 20 yos. Hard cock hairy balls. The cum damn thick damn creamy damn a lot. Quite amazed young boy cum are so creamy. Too bad I don’t eat cum. Wasted. 

Guest How u know him
3 hours ago, sfy20022002 said:

I got a 19 yo regular. He’s a cute slim chn student. Big curvy dick and aggressive when I serve him. After he cum, he always ask me to open my mouth to check if I swallow his cum or not. He feed me twice a week after school. I really enjoy eating his cum.

How u know him? 
free sex or charged sex? 
where you serve him? 

fyi, when I was young, I also being served by an older man. Feed him my juice regularly. He enjoyed my cum and I enjoyed his suck. Each got our needs satisfied. Shiok. 

On 11/21/2020 at 6:12 PM, Guest How u know him said:

How u know him? 
free sex or charged sex? 
where you serve him? 

fyi, when I was young, I also being served by an older man. Feed him my juice regularly. He enjoyed my cum and I enjoyed his suck. Each got our needs satisfied. Shiok. 

That's always the case, and as you become old, you become the server instead of being served.  Fair.

On 11/21/2020 at 6:12 PM, Guest How u know him said:

How u know him? 
free sex or charged sex? 
where you serve him? 

Edited by sfy20022002

Guest I know that feel
13 hours ago, sfy20022002 said:

I dun pay him. He just wan to use my mouth to unload his cum. 

I know that feel. I will call my suck cock buddy when I am horny. I will use his mouth to unload My cum. He loves my cum and I love his mouth and warm mouth

shiok 

On 10/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, LeanMature said:

What diet will make your cum thick and creamy ?

Do you know the vitamin that make your sperm thick. Go for zinc.

There a lot of company have those tablets.

I dunno which one is the best but i taking multi vitamin for men only under shaklee for many years. It including zinc.

But for sperm to be more or thick focus on zinc product only🤔

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.