Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Guest itchy

I know...It can be so liberating right? the look on that guy's face - that "clean up my cock slut!" - can make me so surrendering to his conquest.

Maybe should call myself super-slut ? But i never try drinking so much cum from so many guys till i dun need dinner leh - so someone is more gaoren than me.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

anyone has any other slutty experience to share??

Guest Guest
i once cruise the delta pool and end up with this cute (rain lookalike hottie) in the delta sports complex level 2 toilet cubicle. i let him penetrate me without a condom and we were both very horny and off the head. after half an hour, he came inside me and then withdrew his cock with sperm dribbling still. he then turn me around and forced mme to suck his tool dry while hot sperm still flowing out of my arse when i stood down. felt disgusting at first but there's no shit on his cock so ok. but i din swallow and just rinse my mouth and spit out. so slutty right? :D

I always do that for my bf. But ok, I wash out my ass real clean before sex. After he cums, I lick and suck off whatever sperm that's left on his cock. Slutty? maybe. Delicious? Of course. I've taken cum from 5 or 6 guys within 30mins. My fantasy? Eat so much cum till I don't need dinner.

doesnt ur throat get stucked w those cum like pleghm? how the hell u get so many guys to let u swallow? must be nice though...

my fantasy is to get fuk and let a few guys cum inside me consecutively or bukkake...but dont think got chance for time being....

Happened a year ago.

We had a great fxxk at my place. Just as he cummed, he pulled it out and and shafted into my mouth and gave me a good load. So much was gushing out that when he pulled it out, he still sprayed some on to my neck.

We ended with a good kiss and I passed some of his cum back to him.

Happy ending... :)

Guest Guest

it only after 2 hrs after swallowed, i get a blocked feeling at the centre of the tummy, abit cramp...but will ease off after a while...weird.

Guest Guest

Do you know some people need to eat cum at regular basis, one of my playmate is such an unusal one. He will not let go my cock, pin me down until I shoot all cum. he swollow all and hug me say thank you.

• 1 month later...

Just wanna point out that some guys in the saunas asked to drink my cum.. want me to pull out before I cum, take off the condom, and shoot into their mouths. Some even sucked until the last drop has gone down their throat :)

I guess it's cum fetish.

But between lovers, it's so wonderful and so intimate to share and share alike.

Sorry but I have found cum to be distasteful over the years. In fact, I will become nauseated if I dont quickly spit out. But I like precum leh

Hmmm i have a lot of precum if u make me horny enough..... :D:P :thumb: .....but sometimes some dun taste good...never swallow before...only once when that fellow never says......only swallowed my ex's.....though the taste wasn't that nice for that particular time... :D

Sorry but I have found cum to be distasteful over the years. In fact, I will become nauseated if I dont quickly spit out. But I like precum leh

Try not to imagine you are slurping royal jelly which taste like saliva. I don't even know how cum tasted like because i only had one experience of being thrusted and deep throated by an executive man in OUB centre. He cummed into my throat without my permission and it was a forceful thrust and the cummed went directly into my throat bypassing my tongue when he pressed my face hard against his crotch. In fact my tongue was pressed down by his dick shaft and i could feel the muscle of his dick moved when he cummed. I felt like suing him for raping my mouth after that but he looks too cute to be sued. So I decided to forgive him. Looking back I am glad it wasn't my ass being thrusted because i dun want him to cum inside it :D hmm...any difference? :huh:

Guest Muscous/pus cum.
Sorry but I have found cum to be distasteful over the years. In fact, I will become nauseated if I dont quickly spit out.  But I like precum leh

Try not to imagine you are slurping royal jelly which taste like saliva. I don't even know how cum tasted like because i only had one experience of being thrusted and deep throated by an executive man in OUB centre. He cummed into my throat without my permission and it was a forceful thrust and the cummed went directly into my throat bypassing my tongue when he pressed my face hard against his crotch. In fact my tongue was pressed down by his dick shaft and i could feel the muscle of his dick moved when he cummed. I felt like suing him for raping my mouth after that but he looks too cute to be sued. So I decided to forgive him. Looking back I am glad it wasn't my ass being thrusted because i dun want him to cum inside it :D hmm...any difference? :huh:

Cum tasted like muscous or pus. Nobody dare mentioned it for fear of being stigmatised in this forum.

Guest subjectivedrinker

Cum can taste differently according to the individual's mood and how he feels about the other guy. If I really love the person, it can taste good and swallow his product as a symbol of having him into me. But if it is an anonymous sex partner whom I hardly know, it can taste really horrible as there is fear of whether he is healthy or not, and the ammonia smell also tends to be stronger. So, all in all, I will only enjoy drinking the cum of my lover, and refuse all others.

Cum can taste differently according to the individual's mood and how he feels about the other guy. If I really love the person, it can taste good and swallow his product as a symbol of having him into me. But if it is an anonymous sex partner whom I hardly know, it can taste really horrible as there is fear of whether he is healthy or not, and the ammonia smell also tends to be stronger. So, all in all, I will only enjoy drinking the cum of my lover, and refuse all others.

Never know your bf cum could be loaded with HIV/hepB virus since almost all BWers believe in promiscuous relationship..

Hahah...some cum toxic leh...drink already can kena poison and die! :lol:

Toxic cum can cure cancer cell. I love to rub my boyfriend cum on his tummy till like soapy and i yummy lick it dry. Leaving some on my lip and face to smell the cholrine. Also lub his cum on my penis and screw him. This make my day.

I really wish to swallow someone's cum but haven't the guts to try it.

Who wants to fxxk my mouth and cum down my throat? ;)

Oops, that was me - forgot to log in.

Yup, thirsty me wants to swallow! Preferably force my head to your erect cock and mouthfxxk me till you shoot your load down my thirsty throat.

Okay, I'm too horny. HA. :P

Cum taste different according to what the person normally eat and drink. If he smoke, the taste will be bitter. This is according to an article I read some where online. Personally, I know how my cum taste like :P :lol

Feel like wind, roaming free

• 1 month later...
Never know your bf cum could be loaded with HIV/hepB virus since almost all BWers believe in promiscuous relationship..

You're walking a very fine line, my friend, for making such a broad, unsubstantiated sweeping statement.

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Is there any danger in drinking the cum of strangers?

There is always the risk of getting infected with STDs (including HIV) through direct oral contact with another guy's semen, regardless if it is from a casual encounter with a stranger, with a regular fxxk buddy or your BF (unless you can really trust him to be 100% faithful to only you).

If you are the receiving party, the risk of infection by STDs through unprotected oral sex in which you receive your partner's semen in your mouth is greater than the risk of getting infected if you are the "giving" (ejaculating) party. The risk of getting infected becomes even greater if you (the receiver) has even slight cuts, sores, ulcers or scratches in your mouth, as there is the possibility of the virus from your infected giving party entering your system through his semen or blood, especially if your partner does not use a condom. The risk of the receiver getting infected is also very high if the "giver" has sores, cuts or scratches on his genitals which come into direct contact with the receiver's mouth or lips. There is some risk for the giver to get infected if the skin on his penis or other parts of his genitals is broken (cuts, sores, scratches, etc) and these parts come into direct contact with an infected person's bodily fluids (e.g. saliva, blood or semen), but usually the risk is not as great as that faced by an uninfected receiving party when he receives, into his own mouth, the bodily fluid/s of an infected partner.

So, now that you know the risks involved in the most common (if not all the) scenarios involving oral sex between men, just be careful and don't do anything or let someone force you into doing anything you're not comfortable with. In other words, you decide for yourself what chances you are willing to take, and whether you are ready and willing to live with the consequences of your actions. If you want to engage in oral sex, the best way to minimise the risk/s involved, is for you to use a condom if you are the ejaculating party, or to insist that your partner wears a condom if you are the receiving party. But then even the use of condoms does not guarantee 100% protection from infection, as sometimes condoms may have microscopic tears in them that are invisible to the naked eye, and which are big enough for the HIV virus to pass through. So, logic will tell you that the best way to stay uninfected is to abstain from sex, both oral and anal, or to stay completely faithful to one partner, i.e. a partner that you know for sure is not having sex with other people.

For more info on safer sex practices, go to Action for Aids

I hope this answers your question. :)

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

You're walking a very fine line, my friend, for making such a broad, unsubstantiated sweeping statement.

I think this Guest make a brave statement that many BWers fear the truth.

You want to know the truth and nothing but the truth? You fear gay people who can easily do you in to the extend that whenever you shit, you will remember their dick inside you. :P

You want to know the truth and nothing but the truth? You fear gay people who can easily do you in to the extend that whenever you shit, you will remember their dick inside you. :P

Shiok!!!... i can cum shitting this way!!!!...Thanks for the idea. Sometime i find it hard to shit but since you recommended this, i'll shit on your face...LOOSE-ASS!

• 4 months later...

sorry to dig up an old thread but i cant create a new topic on "urban legend on eating cum"

is there any myth that eating semen helps to make your complexion good? why is it in chinese horror movies, u have female spirits going around sucking men 'yang qi' to gain youth? hmm

btw, what color is your semen? my bf is yellowish tint in color though my previoue ex were mostly whitish.

sorry to dig up an old thread but i cant create a new topic on "urban legend on eating cum"

is there any myth that eating semen helps to make your complexion good? why is it in chinese horror movies, u have female spirits going around sucking men 'yang qi' to gain youth? hmm

btw, what color is your semen? my bf is yellowish tint in color though my previoue ex were mostly whitish.

It seems that the myth surrounding cum either as a potion or facial for youthfulness almost never fails to die. I guess it has to do with folklore concept on yin and yang where man is believed to possess "yang qi" - a positive energy.

Colour of cum ranges from yellow to white. But make sure it is not pus from gonorrhoea infection :o

Edited by reflection

z

Guest bearbear

WEll...........Im not a cum whore but I do drink Darrens cum and he does drink mine, its a given after being together 13yrs I guess. Im pretty lucky as sometimes cum tastes bitter(most part to what ppl eat) but Darrens cum is not too sweet nor too bitter.........like a cooking thread already hor. Only time I dun drink him or he drink me is when we anal as whomever is topping that day will tahan till both can cum together lah.

What I also like to add is drinking cum is one thing if its just a teaspoon drop but mosttimes its a whole soup ladle and can be hard to swallow so, my trick to handle a huge load is when Darren says hes cumming or when I feel he is I slow down abit and when he cums I swallow it bit by bit while still sucking slowing as when I slow down he cums more in slow long shots instead of fast short shots. Its hard to explain but maybe those whom are keen can watch.........................LOL.......... :lol:

As for ONS, 99% of the time no swallowing and 1% of the time I may let the guy cum in my mouth but would spit it out while still sucking him ( so, not to be so unglam but this only works in a dark sauna room)

bb

• 8 months later...

Was in Kyoto to see the fantastic Autumn tints last week. Found out on the Internet there is a gay sauna close by the main station and went there. It is a typical Japanese o-furo with a large open bathing area and three pools for soaking and a very hot sauna.

A thin guy (in his 30s) and average looks entered a small pool and I joined him. My leg touched his feet... did not pull away. I then moved closer and reached out. The water was dark brown (with herbs I think). Touch, touch, play, play...his dick was at full mast. He tried to get out but his erection was standing up. So, he sat back in the water to subside first.

We went down a few floors to the dormitory style resting room. I joined him in one of those narrow bunks and had fun. An old man came over to watch and I covered my head with my towel while I suck, licked and serviced the other "head". Wet my finger and fingered that hole. It was tight and took me sometime and more saliva before I penetrated my finger. He arched his back and I searched for the g-spot.

The sucking and jerking went on while I poked his bottom with the finger. Finally I jerked him to a climax. Not a sound all this while. I decided to lick his wet dick. Not sour or any special taste.

After another bathing session, hooked with a handsome guy (late 30s). He lied still while I did my action. This time I did not bother to cover. His was nice dick, turfed with a thick bush. The body was smooth. Used my finger to penetrate again. Nearing the climax, his bottom tighten up on my finger and I knew he was cumming. He shot a lot onto his towel. Again not a sound. Feels like those silent movies.

My first visit to a Japanse gay sauna has gone well.

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.