Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

• 2 weeks later...

BEIJING: Hong Kong singer-actor Max Mok Siu Chung has been arrested by Beijing police on charges of drug abuse on Friday, reported Chinese media.

50-year–old Mok was caught red-handed along with two others during a police raid on Beijing's Chaoyang district, one of the capital's most prestigious residential areas, after an informant tipped off the authorities about drug related activities going on in the area.

Police said Sunday that Mok faces a relatively light penalty if convicted because it is his first offence - he might be let off with ten days detention and a 5000 Yuan (S$954) fine.

Mok's ex-girlfriend, actress Catherine Hung, with whom he had a son, refused to believe Mok is guilty.

"I don't think it is true. I won't tell our son about it," said Hung.

Mok's old friend, veteran actor Eric Tseng said he "did not know the details" and "could not comment".

Mok is best known for playing Wong Fei Hung's mischievous disciple Leung Foon in Hong Kong director Tsui Hark's 1992 martial arts film "Once Upon A Time in China 2" and its two sequels.

The actor is scheduled to shoot a new film tentatively titled "The Shining Years" in August.

Unfortunately, Mok's recent drug arrest had since caused the film's production unit to reconsider casting him.

Mok's case is still under investigation.

-CNA/ha

Guest huang fei hong

Another actor also involved and arrested - 孙兴 (age 48). All these uncles still don't know how to behave.

http://ent.qq.com/a/20110419/000067.htm

莫少聪涉毒案再添新丁 孙兴涉毒被罚拘14天

2011年04月19日05:22北京晨报[微博]郝涛

孙兴(微博)与莫少聪同时涉毒被捕。

莫少聪吸毒事件有了新进展,昨日又爆出演员孙兴也在同一天因吸毒被抓。昨日,记者从北京警方证实,民警于4月15日下午在朝阳多处民居中查获7名涉毒人员,其中包括莫少聪和孙兴。

今年4月15日下午,警方得到举报线索称,朝阳某小区有人吸毒。市公安局禁毒总队的民警根据该线索进行了秘密核查,最终在朝阳某小区将数名涉嫌吸毒人员查获,这其中,包括香港演员莫少聪及其经纪人。随后,民警又根据线索突查了位于朝阳的另外几处居民小区,查获数名涉毒人员。

“莫少聪和孙兴不是在一个地方被抓的。”据警方知情人士称,此次的查毒行动共抓获六、七名涉毒人员,涉毒的种类为混合型,有大麻、K粉等。民警发现,这些涉毒人员中有人脸熟,后来才知道是莫少聪和孙兴。经尿检显示,莫少聪、孙兴等人体内大麻、K粉等多种毒品呈现阳性。该知情人士透露,莫少聪、孙兴等涉毒人员均被警方处以行政拘留14天的高限处罚,目前都在位于朝阳区常营的拘留所羁押。

据了解,莫少聪因在《黄飞鸿》(第一部 第二部 第三部 第四部 第五部 第六部)系列影片中饰演梁宽,深受观众喜爱。而演员孙兴出演《家有仙妻》中的沈公子一角,使其人气较高。

昨日傍晚,记者拨打了孙兴经纪人王先生的电话,王先生称完全没有这个事情,“我们都不知道这个消息是怎么来的,完全没有,我们昨天还通过电话联系”。王先生还透露,孙兴现在正在拍电影,人也不再北京,但记者追问孙兴正在拍摄电影的名称时,王先生以片子宣传要求,不方便透露为由拒绝回答。

3 words for them: Buay hiao siew.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
Guest Donnie

Donnie Yen was clueless even while he was touched all over? :lol:

See the story below taken from http://sg.news.yahoo.com/donnie-yen-man-ma...-213900131.html :

22 June – Martial arts expert Donnie Yen is not only popular among the ladies, but also men, who find him rather ravishing, according to a report by Sina Entertainment.

The 47-year-old Hong Kong star was reportedly approached by two good looking gay models at a party recently held by fashion house Dolce & Gabbana in Milan, Italy.

Without realizing, Yen was oblivious of their intentions even when both of the gay men had their hands wandering in a suggestive manner all over Yen's body.

Cecilia Wong, his wife, was aware with what the models were up to when Donnie initially had no idea, thinking that he was just exchanging pleasantries with the men.

When the situation was finally interrupted by event personals who inform Yen of the men's intentions, Yen laughed and added, "They are very friendly."

He also said "I don't mind befriending gays. I would be glad to have gay fans. It's such a huge market. It's a good thing to have people appreciating me."

Guest Guest
Donnie Yen was clueless even while he was touched all over?

Issit?

Of course he knew. Just pretending only. Must be a closeted gay or bi. "appreciating me" - what a lame excuse to be touched and to enjoy it.

1_fed02213-c2bb-451e-a4a8-4dcdb3666a24.jpg

droooooool~ :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Cecilia Cheung's picture is the funniest of all, like a monkey choked with a banana in her mouth. No wonder Nicholas is real mad about her. Next time, her kids will ask what's she eating. Her reply: "吃蕉"

Yeah, real bad skills, no wonder cannot satisfy Nicholas, now Belly Good Lah, kena divorced.

Guest passerby

So shameful leh, imagine their sons next time will be teased for their mom's indiscretions of having someone else's dick in her mouth. Furthermore now they are saying Lucas bears an uncanny resemblance to Edison instead of Nic... tsk tsk

Guest Guest

He should have deleted them once they got married. it is just bad publicity to himself. now he can never come back.

he deleted them. the computer technician recover the deleted photos from the hard drive.

Guest Guest

oh well the damage has been done.

meanwhile, i will masturbate over Edison Chen's cock photos. it looks yummy!

i wish he had more photos.

[/quote/]

Thought he had ard 70+ photo with his cooks, not enough for u?

Guest Cake Leng Kia

i got saw before his cat 3 movie the eternal evil of asia where he became an invisible man and give the female lead a good fxxk! how i wish i can get analled by him!

yeah pls upload this RA movie for us to watch and enjoy...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest imseeker

Watched The Accident before. Some kind AJ guy living in Queenstown/Redhill (? can't remember) passed a VCD he burnt of the movie to me many years back at one of those MRT stations. He was kind to do so but unfortunately I lost contact with him. That was many years back, maybe sometime in 2003-2005? If you're here PM me!

Guest imseeker

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/feng-pleases-gay-fans-nude-photo-092600548.html

15 Jul – A nude picture of actor William Feng ShaoFeng a.k.a Feng Wei has been making its rounds online, although the Chinese actor has denied it is of him.

The 32-year-old was claimed to have taken the picture himself and it was uploaded by his gay lover, as claimed by netizens.

His manager Ms Liang, however, insisted the photo was not him.

She claimed the man who took the photo has explained the misunderstanding on his microblog and she reminded the public not to be fooled.

His manager also said: "I did some searching around myself and discovered that the .jpg originated from Jeff Lee's Sina Weibo (China's version of Twitter)."

According to Tomato Network on May Daily website, the photo was published in a Nanjing-based newspaper last month and Jeff Lee had informed a companion in a microblog message stating: "I've never been in a newspaper and my first time is for a naked photo. How sad!"

His manager was also reported saying with a smile on her face: "I don't think this will do William's popularity any harm. He's got tonnes of gay fans and for good reason - he's a hunk!"

LIKE! :lol::rolleyes: :whistle: :ph34r: :oops: :D:B)

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

No private parts chey

aiyor... no private part can be more open to imagination mah.... :P

• Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.