Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

:o:rolleyes:;)^_^:blink::ph34r: :oops: :hat: :thumb: :whistle: :twisted:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest tattoo

does Feng Shaofeng has a tattoo like the tattoo on the nude photo guy's shoulder? That will help to determine whether the nude model guy is really Feng Shaofeng

The model looks hotter than the actor.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Love the Song

Hi Mr Chua, a New Year present for you ...

王喜 PK by 吴毅将 in a HK Cat 3 Movie 心猿意马 (year 2005)

http://v.ku6.com/show/zUKQuYkNDUuvkwjt.html

Very daring :thumb: :thumb: and of course, this movie never reach Singapore cinema screen

Could someone tell me who the singer of the song is and the title? I am not a Chinese speaker and I can't read Mandarin. It's a lovely song. Grateful if you could give it in Hanyu Pinyin.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

TO DIE FOR! :oops:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 3 weeks later...

Saw one of his 2010 movie, he looks so hot! His bod is so damn nice & fit! Remember saw his old show, he indeed looks skinny last time, but now he became so muscular!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 months later...

http://news.asiaone....103-308433.html

20111103.114749_edison16.jpg

Edison Chen in photo scandal with 16-year-old

AsiaOne

Thursday, Nov 03, 2011

Edison Chen is embroiled in yet another scandal - this time, with a 16-year-old schoolgirl.

His relationship with Cammi Tse, who is also a model, was exposed after photos of Chen hugging and kissing Tse were leaked online.

It was revealed that Tse had lost her mobile phone, which contained the photos of the two of them.

Chen had also sent a string of steamy text messages to Tse, with some asking her to pose for him in her school uniform and swimsuits. He said he wanted to take photos of her in those outfits.

Tse has clarified that there were no naked photos or sex photos in her phone.

When the media pressed Tse about whether she and Chen had taken sex photos, she insisted they did not.

Tse's father said he would evaluate the situation before deciding whether to lodge a police report.

Meanwhile, Chen has distanced himself from Tse after the photos were leaked.

He told the media: "When I met Cammi, I felt we could develop further. We just started our relationship and this happens. I have no comment. I want to tell everyone that this moment, I am still single. Thank you all for the concern!"

This newest scandal broke six months after Chen's break-up with girlfriend Vincy Yeung.

Another ex-girlfriend Gloria Wong, who was the target of Chen's sex preposition in June this year, said Chen was "sick" to be dating a girl 15 years younger than him.

A leopard never changes its spots.

But dun we just love his boyish good looks and (nice cock)? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to love Edison - but I personally dun like him?

Dun get what u mean.

But anyway, pity there are no cock pics this time (but im sure lots have been taken anyway.)

• 2 weeks later...
4. A certificate, dip or deg, is certainly only but a passport.

5. Kuanxi is very important but it is not the only factor. The basic is still depended if one is able to achieve his targets. Por is an useful tool only if u can achieve your basic duties.

Sometimes "por" may 画蛇添足,弄巧反拙

• 5 months later...

黄耀明大胆出柜 盘点娱乐圈的断背明星

来源:大河网-河南商报 关键字:出柜;黄耀明;娱乐圈;傅颖;Gay 作者:王宗 2012-04-26 11:57

香港男歌星黄耀明“出柜”(公开同性恋身份)了!昨日,此消息一爆出,便迅速成为各大网站的娱乐头条。近年来,随着不断有明星被爆出 同性恋传闻,娱乐圈正在变成同性恋“高发区”。有网友总结,如果有明星到了40岁还保持单身,并鲜少与异性传出绯闻,便很有可能被外界“诊断”为“同性 恋”。在公开“出柜”的明星中,蔡康永、关锦鹏等人不仅获得了大家的尊重,更难得的是,这一行为还让公众了解了明星们坦诚、真实的一面。

香港同性恋代言人 终于“出柜”

今年50岁的黄耀明1981年进入演艺圈,在非主流音乐界影响深远。他既是达明一派成员,也独立发展,因为演唱过《忘记他是她》、《禁色》等涉 及同性情感歌曲,20多年来一直被视为香港同性恋群体的代言人,媒体也不止一次拍到他和男性友人出双入对。从4月20日起,达明一派“兜兜转转演演唱唱 会”在香港连开四场。在23日的最后一场演唱会上,演唱完《忘记他是她》、《禁色》之后,黄耀明突然公开宣布“出柜”:“我是一个同性恋者,我是一个 Gay佬。”顿时全场轰动。

张国荣蔡康永关锦鹏 他们都已坦然“出柜”

作为娱乐圈“出柜”明星,台湾名主持人蔡康永绝对是最勇敢的一个。蔡康永当年坦承“出柜”的态度不但没有引起非议,反而增加了大家对他的尊重和理解。

2001年,张国荣接受《时代》访问,大胆地公开自己是双性恋者。他不仅公开与男友唐鹤德牵手出入大小场合,还在演唱会上深情表白“唐先生是妈妈以外,我生命中至爱的人”。

1996年,一部感人落泪的同性恋题材电影《蓝宇》不仅成就了刘烨、胡军两位银幕新人,也在大众面前揭示了导演关锦鹏的“同志”身份。

毛宁林保怡何韵诗他们都是“疑似人群”

毛宁曾与杨钰莹被封为“金童玉女”。不料,毛宁在2000年底因一场被刺事件导致“同志”身份意外曝光,成为“内地同性恋身份曝光第一人”,承受着巨大的压力和偏见,其星途此后一蹶不振。

香港无线演员林保怡对待感情生活一直颇为低调,出生于上世纪60年代的他从未有过公开的女友。2010年,香港媒体拍到林保怡携新欢见家长疑似“出柜”,之后林保怡父亲也对此表示默认。

喜爱中性打扮的香港女歌星何韵诗,前一阵子在舞台上与陈奕迅激吻轰动一时,不过多年来她总是与傅颖、容祖儿等女星传出同性绯闻。

(任晓斐)

国外的“断背星”

埃尔顿·约翰

埃尔顿·约翰纵横乐坛30年,获奖无数,被誉为“英国乐坛常青树”。2005年,他与相恋多年的男友大卫·费尼许在英国温莎市政厅正式注册完婚。2010年,他们通过人工受孕,喜得贵子,之后《美国周刊》和《OK!》杂志首次公开了他们一家三口的生活照。

瑞奇·马丁

2008年7月,曾因演唱1998年世界杯主题曲《生命之杯》而走红的歌手瑞奇·马丁通过发言人对媒体发表声明指出,自己通过代孕获得一对双胞 胎儿子,两个宝宝都健康可爱,自己升格为人父,进入另一阶段的人生里程。2010年3月,瑞奇·马丁通过官方网站公布了自己的同性取向。 (王宗)

香港知名歌手黄耀明公开“出柜”

2012年 04月 26日 10:53

港 流行歌星黄耀明(Anthony Wong)一直等到演唱会即将结束时才公布这一令人意外的消息:在数千歌迷面前,被一束灯光照亮的黄耀明让公众多年的猜测有了结果。他说,大家不要再猜我 到底是不是同志(中文称呼同性恋者的俚语)。我是同性恋、Gay,我是一个Gay佬,我钟意男人。黄耀明是本周早些时候在香港红馆举行最后一场系列演唱会 时说出这番话的。

身兼歌手和制作人双重身份的黄耀明宣布这一消息后,全场观众鼓掌欢呼。出柜之后黄耀明还不忘戏弄一把香港狗仔队,他说,不好意思,传媒扫你们兴了。我还要唱20年歌,你们不要再问我,以后没什么好说,不过今晚讲完我们就算,多谢。

黄 耀明的出柜宣言可能不会震惊香港娱乐业,因为娱乐业早就在猜测这名歌手的性取向,但黄耀明当众出柜的勇气仍然罕见。上世纪80年代,作为双人演唱组合“达 明一派”(Tat Ming Pair)一员而成为音乐标杆的黄耀明首次获得公众欢迎。同性恋维权组织香港女同盟(Women Coalition of Hong Kong)的Waiwai Yeo说,黄耀明是到目前为止公开出柜的第二位知名香港艺人。她说,第一个公开出柜的是粤语流行歌曲天王张国荣(Leslie Cheung)。这位受歌迷喜爱的歌手曾主演《霸王别姬》等热门影片,但他也同抑郁症抗争了多年。2003年,张国荣从香港文华东方酒店24楼一跃而下, 与世长辞。

Waiwai Yeo说,自上次一位歌手公开宣布自己是同性恋或双性恋已经过去九年了,所以黄耀明公开出柜是个好兆头。

她 说,黄耀明的这一举动尤为鼓舞人心,因为香港对待男女同志的态度历来保守。例如,2005年政府对2,000多名电话受访者的调查发现,39%的人认为同 性恋“有违社会道德”。Waiwai Yeo说,近10年前,当香港女同盟成立的时候,我们甚至没有勇气支持同志游行。

她说,2008年 香港举行了首次同志游行,大约有1,000名参与者。去年参加游行的人数上升到2,500人,但和巴西等国动辄有百万人参加的年度同志游行相比,这一数字 还是太少。Waiwai Yeo说,香港人逐渐适应了公开透露性取向的行为。但她也说,唱片公司并不鼓励艺人参加同志游行,因为公司担心这么做可能影响艺人的公众形象。

Waiwai Yeo说,虽然香港对待同志的态度在慢慢转变,但香港男女同志群体仍然非常脆弱。她举例说,香港还未出台防止社会歧视同性恋者的法律。

Waiwai Yeo说,对于并非像黄耀明那样出名的普通人而言,你会发现这一群体想要出柜仍然很难。

在中国内地,黄耀明公开出柜的消息吸引了大批中国网民的关注。截至周三下午,黄耀明在红馆宣布出柜的消息是新浪微博上第六大搜索话题。很多人欣赏黄耀明的勇气,但也有一些人对此表示担心。

一位微博用户写道,我希望他不会落得和张国荣一样悲惨。

还有一些人更关心这个消息可能会如何影响黄耀明的女粉丝。一位来自山东的用户写道,这则消息将打碎多少女孩的心?

Te-Ping Chen

Hong Kong pop star Anthony Wong comes out

by Edmund Broch 25 April 2012, 11:48pm

Anthony Wong, a Hong Kong-based pop star, once well-known as the lead singer of the duo, Tat Ming Pair, has come out as gay in front of thousands of fans during a concert.

Though Mr Wong’s sexuality has been something of an open secret in the city’s entertainment world, for a city that had its first gay pride parade in 2008, and even then attended only by around 1,000 participants, the announcement is seen as a significant move.

On the final night of a concert series at the Hong Kong Coliseum, he said: “People don’t need to guess whether or not I’m a tongzhi [local slang for 'gay'] anymore… I’m saying, I’m gay. I’m a homosexual. G-A-Y.”

He had been hinting words to that effect on YouTube videos, local media report, and understanding that that did not satisfy them, he said: “I’m sorry, members of the media. For the next 20 years, I’ll keep singing songs, but you don’t need to ask me this question any longer.”

The reception both in mainland China and in Hong Kong has been largely positive, though a few hoped that he won’t suffer the same fate as the actor and singer, Leslie Cheung, who, during a bout of severe depression, jumped to his death from the twenty-fourth floor of the city’s Mandarin Hotel.

Homosexuality still remains something of a taboo in the city. In a government survey in 2005, 39% of Hong Kong residents believed that homosexuality “contradict[ed] the morals of the community.” Last summer, the government hired a so-called ‘gay cure’ expert, in an attempt to introduce ‘reparative therapy’ for homosexuality. Local gay rights organisations have welcomed the move on Mr Wong’s part as very positive.

AnthonyWongYiu_Ming-e1335392919634.jpg

After leslie came out of gay long long time ago, after so many donkey yrs then another HK pop star come out as gay?! Anyway, gd for him. :)

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 1 month later...

Wealthy businessman, Lau Ding Sing’s (劉定成) ”camera conquest” list of young male actors has become the hottest gossip in town. Whether the actors kept their pants on while modeling for the gay 62-year-old was the latest controversy. Experienced in photographing muscular men since the 1970s, Mr. Lau spoke excitedly about past photo subjects. Mr. Lau said that Him Law (羅仲謙) possessed a small lower package, while praising Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) for his beautiful body and sexual openness!

Mr. Lau confirmed Next Magazine’s list of 35 men who had posed in the pictures to be correct. This list included Him Law, Benjamin Yuen, Bryon Pang (彭冠期), and Stanley Cheung (張景淳), encompassing 13 actors (of which 8 were former Mr. Hong Kong participants) and 22 Hong Kong policemen. Allegedly, Mr. Lau paid the men generously for the private photo sessions, as much as 6 to 7 figure sums!

E11DCAD8BCFDDABB034CED6CF816D67E.jpg

Him Law Caught in Lie

When Him Law and Benjamin Yuen were first reported to have posed for Mr. Lau’s photo collection, they denied knowing Mr. Lau. Yesterday, Him retracted his words, admitting that he had assisted the police with their investigation in Mr. Lau’s indecent assault and intimidation case. Benjamin Yuen has shied away from the media in recent days.

Mr. Lau did not mind that the majority of the 35 men chose to distance themselves from the photo scandal. However, Mr. Lau found it ludicrous that their denials can be easily exposed if photo evidence surfaced later that they did in fact know him.

12655654921075099613.jpg

“Him Law Is Not Big!”

Mr. Lau found the male body to be a beautiful form and was especially excited when coming across muscular men who also possessed brains. He discussed his past photo subjects and the size of their “lower packages” excitedly.

Asked who had the most impressive size among his photo subjects, Mr. Lau remarked, “Wah! Many men did ! You cannot guess in many instances. You cannot correlate size to their height. Among the men who are average in height, 60% of them are impressive! Among the tall men, only 20% are big! Many muscular men are small below!”

Asked about Him Law’s size, Mr. Lau spread the span of his fingers to illustrate. He stated, “He’s not big!” Asked how Mr. Lau knew Him, he said, “Him’s friend (Sammy Shum 沈震軒), made the introductions; he is also on the list.”

Mr. Lau met Him Law many years ago, before his current popularity level. Mr. Lau said, “Him had bad luck then. His figure was not good until meeting an expert to pump up his chest size. When speaking of this big TV personality, you can completedly describe him as being greedy for fame and money!” Asked how much money Him had received from Mr. Lau, he said, “It was not only money! There were many other things, such as job leads and how to help him.”

Mr. Lau elaborated, “I had tea with Him on several occasions. He came to my house to take some photos in casual clothing. He kept asking whether there would be any clothing sponsorship. Afterward, he often used company envelopes to mail some movie promotional merchandise to me. He even signed, ‘Him’ on the package,” Mr. Lau felt that there was nothing to hide in such gestures.

20120525013208550.jpg

“Benjamin Yuen Has a Beautiful Body!”

Benjamin Yuen left an especially deep impression in Mr. Lau’s mind. “Benjamin has a beauitful body. His sex drive is strong, but each person’s standard is different. Benjamin is (sexually) open; it depends on whom he is with!”

Mr. Lau added, “Francois Wong (黃長發) is the same, needing it three times in one day! Stefan Wong (黃長興) does not need it as much. He is a nice person. I met them when they applied for the Mr. Hong Kong Pageant.”

Young Kong Wah Posed for Mr. Lau

Complimenting former TVB actor, Kong Wah (江華), for his handsomeness earlier, Mr. Lau revealed, “When Kong Wah was young, he also took these photos. Of course, he did not take them now! He had a very fit body when he was young! He is not as fat as his wife!”

Virginia Lok Caused Trouble

Since 8 Mr. Hong Kong participants had allegedly taken photos for Mr. Lau’s private pleasure, TVB held an urgent management meeting over the scandal in 2008, when the police started a full-fledged investigation.

Mr. Lau said, “Virginia Lok (樂易玲) encouraged the involved actors to actively participate in the investigation and give their statements to the police. Some people decided not to go, but there were a dozen to twenty people who went to the police station. That year, TVB had a big meeting on the 8th floor, which shook heaven and earth! The actors were urged to be good responsible citizens. Did they think of the consequences? After the statements were left with the police, the court has summoned their appearances. You have to think of how to handle the situation now!”

Who Wore Pants?

The public was extremely interested in the level of nudity found among the 35 men who had willingly posed in Mr. Lau’s photo collection. According to East Weekly, the below list include the men who had allegedly posed for Mr. Lau, as well as their attire in the photos:

Actors

01. Him Law 羅仲謙(casual clothes)

02. Bryon Pang 彭冠期(Topless in thong)

03. Benjamin Yuen 袁偉豪(Topless in shorts)

04. Kelvin Lam 林卓峰(Topless in shorts)

05. Sze Wah Fung 施華烽(Topless in shorts)

06. Wu Chi Wai 胡志偉(Topless in shorts)

07. Jacky Lei 李善恒(Topless in thong)

08. Stanley Cheung 張景淳(casual clothing)

09. Hugo Wong 黃子衡(Topless in thong)

10. Leo Lee 李 豪(Topless in thong)

11. Shum Ho Ming 沈浩明(Topless in thong)

12. Raymond Sin 單俊偉(Topless in thong)

13. Cheung Wing Hong 張穎康(fishnet shirt and jean shorts)

14. Au Tze Kit 區子傑(Topless in shorts)

Hong Kong Policemen

15. Lee Man Rui 李文銳(Topless in shorts)

16. To Wai Lun 杜偉麟(Topless in shorts)

17. Chui Ka Chung 趙家聰(Topless in shorts)

18. Chow Lai Ho 周禮浩(Topless in shorts)

19. Ng Wung Hin 伍宏軒(Topless in shorts)

20. Wong Chi Ming 江志明(Topless in shorts)

21. Leung Hoi Ching 梁海程(Topless in shorts)

22. Yeung Ming Kei 楊銘基(Topless in shorts)

23. Leung Man Lung 梁文龍(Topless in shorts)

24. Ng Chi Fai 吳志輝(Topless in shorts)

25. Sun Chun Ho 孫俊豪(Topless in shorts)

26. Kwan Tik Bong 關鐵邦(Topless in shorts)

27. Lee Chi Wai 李子偉(Topless in shorts)

28. Ng Kwoon Zhao 吳冠釗(Topless in shorts)

29. Yu Jue Zhang 于玨章(Topless in shorts)

30. Ng Lok Chun 吳樂俊(Topless in shorts)

31. Wong Hoi Fai 黃海輝(Topless in shorts)

32. Fu Wai Hang 傅偉恒(Topless in shorts)

33. Wong Mao Hung 黃茂亨(Topless in shorts)

34. Pang Kui Ming 彭鉅明(Topless in shorts)

35. Le Wing Bo 李永寶(Topless in shorts)

Source: Next Magazine #1159 via ihktv.com, East Weekly #456 via ihktv.com

Wealthy businessman, Lau Ding Sing (劉定成), has caused an uproar by revealing that he has photographed numerous popular male actors topless. Mr. Lau stated that the men had agreed to pose for him because they were greedy for money. Mr. Lau said that Daniel Wu (吳彥祖) and Stephen Fung (馮德倫) had also stripped their shirts for him years ago! Daniel allegedly wore only a pair of swimming briefs while posing for Mr. Lau!

Aside from Him Law (羅仲謙), William Chan (陳偉霆), Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪), and countless Mr. Hong Kong participants, Mr. Lau boasted that he has been photographing handsome, muscular men since the 1970s, with more than 100,000 photos in his collection. Professing to be gay, Mr. Lau has photographed more than thousands of men, with many modeling partially or fully nude for his private pleasure.

s_vrsb523306.jpg

Mr. Lau’s Fetish Featured in “Bishonen”

Director Yonfan’s (楊凡) controversial 1998 film, Bishonen <美少年之戀>, featured newcomers at the time, Daniel Wu and Stephen Fung as beautiful, gay men. To satisfy his gay lover, Terence Yin (尹子維), Daniel Wu agreed to pose in his police uniform for wealthy businessman, Joe Junior. Daniel even shared an illicit kiss with the senior actor!

It turned out that Director Yonfan had based Joe Junior’s character on Lau Ding Sing, who was consulted for the film project. Bishonen depicted Joe Junior’s character soliciting male subjects for his photo sessions on the street. Joe Junior’s character also had a fetish for taking photos of muscular policemen. These were reflective of Mr. Lau’s real life habits.

Joe Junior was not Mr. Lau’s personal choice to portray his onscreen persona. Mr. Lau preferred former TVB actor, Kong Wah (江華), to portray his character instead! Mr. Lau said, “It turned out that they cast Joe Junior instead! I’m not that old and I’m not bald! Kong Wah is much more good looking!” As a result, Mr. Lau refused to watch Bishonen.

“Daniel Wu is Very Nice!”

After Bishonen was filmed, Mr. Lau had the opportunity to meet Daniel Wu and Stephen Fung, who signed the movie poster for him. Mr. Lau said, “Daniel was not married yet!” Mr. Lau said, “I have taken topless photos of Daniel Wu and Stephen Fung!”

Mr. Lau also revealed that Daniel went to his studio to take photos. Mr. Lau spoke highly of Daniel Wu, who he praised as being open-minded and very nice. “He was topless, which is pretty common place nowadays. Mr. Hong Kong participants only wear swimming briefs!” Asked if Daniel had worn swimming briefs, Mr. Lau said, “Yes, swimming briefs!”

Mr. Lau revealed the secret as to how he was able to persuade numerous handsome actors to pose for his photo collection over the last 40 years. He said, “In this day and age, society is very open.” Mr. Lau added, “Especially Daniel Wu who is an ABC; he is very nice! Terence Yin and Clayton Li (李晉強) are also the same!” Mr. Lau confirmed that Clayton had taken photos for him in the past, “Yes, every year, I take a big family photo. All of my godsons arrive!”

Mr. Lau paid handsome fees for his photography hobby. He had paid as much as 6 and 7 figure sums to the male subjects who agreed to model for him in the past.

Despite Mr. Lau’s claims that Daniel Wu and Stephen Fung had posed for his photos, their representatives were unable to be reached for comment.

Selective Taste

Not every fit, young actor interested Mr. Lau, who stated that he did not find “The Four Heavenly Kings” (Andy Lau, Jackie Cheung, Leon Lai, and Aaron Kwok) to be handsome. Mr. Lau said, “I do not find them to be handsome! A handsome man should look smart, have a good body, be tall and have good proportion!”

Mr. Lau elaborated on his past photo subject of Him Law, “At the time, he was not as muscular as now. He is not as dry and such a muscle man. But he is handsome and has a big chest!”

Regarding William Chan, Mr. Lau said, “During the filming of photos, he did not enter EEG yet. He was a very pure and sweet boy. He is very smooth!”

As to Raymond Lam, Mr. Lau said, “He’s too old!” When reminded that Raymond was only 31 years old, Mr. Lau exclaimed, “What? He’s only 31 years old after working for so many years?”

Mr. Lau disliked Shawn Yue (余文樂), who was regarded as a “shoe-shiner.” Mr. Lau said, “I do not like people who shine shoes! Maybe you might consider him to be handsome, but I do not admire him one bit!”

Although Mr. Lau has taken photos of some very beautiful men in the past, he was unable to recall which photo session was the most memorable among the thousands of men he has photographed. Mr. Lau said, “I do not remember which photo session is the most memorable. It is easier to recall the most memorable bed experience!”

Source: Face Magazine #261 via ihktv.com

Quite a gd money, just pose in topless in shorts or thongs only and can get as much as 6 to 7 figure sums! Dun think anyone will reject such offer. Unless u r asking to pose naked then maybe need to think twice.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

This reminds me of the evil lao lao & her numerous xiao chiens. I think he would be good in the sequel*& get all these men in the movie) & win a Golden Horse Award. hehe

PS: Perhaps there are some spore rich men who do that as a hobby :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Mr. Lau disliked Shawn Yue (余文樂), who was regarded as a “shoe-shiner.” Mr. Lau said, “I do not like people who shine shoes! Maybe you might consider him to be handsome, but I do not admire him one bit!”

Source: Face Magazine #261 via ihktv.com

what does he mean by shawn yue being a 'shoe-shiner'?

• 3 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.