Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

Everybody age what =-=

And everyone knows their own limit, how do you really expect her to still be the sex bomb now that she's so old. haha. Should the time comes when it's not our era, we should not try to dress like what we no longer are XD

Only through death can an image be immortalized. It's a bliss to be able to live till one become an old auntie though.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

Guest unimportant soul

Ermm merging Amy Yip in this thread is weird.. I thought it seems fine on its own. Sometimes, I see merging of other similar topics too abruptly and lose its original meaning. It creates a sudden stop for new viewers to discuss further. A forum shouldn't be too rigid imho. Mod is too hardworking I guess :) Just my 2cents.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Friday, 31 May 2013 11:45
Andy On and Jennifer Tse call it quits
The Hong Kong celebrity reportedly broke up because Jennifer was unhappy about Andy On’s lack of ambition
  •  
  •  
  •  

1248ADBD6D20BFD9177E2F3697123F.jpg

Just months after they indicated that they saw each other as potential marriage partners, Hong Kong actor Andy On and actress Jennifer Tse have ended their four-year relationship.

Reports claimed that the couple broke up because Jennifer was unhappy about Andy’s lack of ambition and desire to develop a career in the film industry as the latter reportedly gave up the opportunity to act in Director Wong Kar-wai’s The Grandmaster.

Attending a promotional event two days ago, Andy admitted that he has broken up with his girlfriend but refused to elaborate on the reason.

When asked if there is a chance of reconciliation between the two, the actor replied, “I’m busy with work now, and I feel that we are no longer fated to be together.”

Insisting that he and Jennifer are still friends, Andy said that their break-up would not affect his friendship with Jennifer’s brother Nicolas Tse. He added that both his family and Jennifer’s family are aware about their separation.

It was also speculated that Jennifer has found herself a new love interest after the model-actress was recently spotted vacationing in Philippines with a man who is not from showbiz. In a phone interview, the actress refused to comment about her break-up and thanked reporters for their concern.

D2D82DBB7B887C9A58EF9683CB7CB0.jpg

Good news for his fans. Personally I think he's one of the best looking actors from HK, even better than Daniel Wu. Hope he finds a better partner.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Friday, 31 May 2013 11:45
Andy On and Jennifer Tse call it quits
The Hong Kong celebrity reportedly broke up because Jennifer was unhappy about Andy On’s lack of ambition
  •  
  •  
  •  

1248ADBD6D20BFD9177E2F3697123F.jpg

Just months after they indicated that they saw each other as potential marriage partners, Hong Kong actor Andy On and actress Jennifer Tse have ended their four-year relationship.

Reports claimed that the couple broke up because Jennifer was unhappy about Andy’s lack of ambition and desire to develop a career in the film industry as the latter reportedly gave up the opportunity to act in Director Wong Kar-wai’s The Grandmaster.

Attending a promotional event two days ago, Andy admitted that he has broken up with his girlfriend but refused to elaborate on the reason.

When asked if there is a chance of reconciliation between the two, the actor replied, “I’m busy with work now, and I feel that we are no longer fated to be together.”

Insisting that he and Jennifer are still friends, Andy said that their break-up would not affect his friendship with Jennifer’s brother Nicolas Tse. He added that both his family and Jennifer’s family are aware about their separation.

It was also speculated that Jennifer has found herself a new love interest after the model-actress was recently spotted vacationing in Philippines with a man who is not from showbiz. In a phone interview, the actress refused to comment about her break-up and thanked reporters for their concern.

D2D82DBB7B887C9A58EF9683CB7CB0.jpg

Good news for his fans. Personally I think he's one of the best looking actors from HK, even better than Daniel Wu. Hope he finds a better partner.

Pls turn gay & visit Singapore.

sorry mod, i did a search but couldn't find it.

Pls merge them.

thanks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 months later...

演員杜汶澤6個月化身肌肉男 網友:梁朝偉加郭富城

記者林政平/綜合報導

杜汶澤2012年曾以《低俗喜劇》、《DIVA華麗之後》獲得金馬獎男主角、男配角的雙提名,2013年更首度被香港金像獎提名最佳男主角,近日是 他演藝事業再創顛峰的期間,也因為相當關心香港政局,而被視為「大砲型」的藝人,20日他在臉書上公布自己半年來從「肥仔」變身成「肌肉男」的成果,除了 親朋好友相當驚訝外,更讓網友不禁大呼:「是梁朝偉加郭富城!」更引來近8000人分享他的「修身成果」,3萬多人按讚。

▼杜汶澤花半年甩肉健身。(圖/杜汶澤臉書)

i2276832.jpg.pagespeed.ce.lrxK28Q2OE.jpg

香港電影《激戰:勇者不敗》由張家輝、彭于晏所主演,據悉許多人看到張家輝9個月練出大塊肌肉的成果,除了羨慕外也開始投入健身的行列。今年41歲 的杜汶澤也坦言:「這是一件很吃力的事!」練得這麼勤奮,全都是為了即將在10月開拍的《豪情2》,他將會在電影裡與AV女優夕樹舞子、蒼井空、波多野結 衣、吉澤明步、原紗央莉和柚木提娜將等有多場床戲。

杜汶澤也在臉書上大方分享自己的健身菜單,表示「每天一小時帶氧運動,一週三至四日的舉重。但是三成靠舉七成靠食,控制飲食才是關鍵。每天攝取足夠 蛋白質,少食多餐,過午不吃澱粉質,戒絕油與糖。」更告訴大家「不要相信任何秘方,只能相信你自己的決心和紀律。修身路漫長,別以為一丁點的成績等於成功 了!現在,才剛剛開始!大家努力!奮鬥!」讓人看見他的毅力!

I always find he is quite attractive even when he was more meaty.

Although he does look hotter now in a conventional sense, career wise he might lose his 'uniqueness' and got to compete with the rest of so many similarly hot looking male actors.

Sorry but to disagree with most.

I think he is a good comedic actor. With his new look, I no longer has the 喜感.

He probably has to change his genre of acting - It is not so easy to be within the "comedian" area.

I still prefer him as fat :)

he looks more cute and prosperous when chubby.

But he's doing it for his new role - a down & out lad going to Japan to film AV. Since he's filming with many famous Japanese

adult movie stars, he got to look good to fit the role. Dun know if he's going to do a full frontal.

The new him reminds me of GM but of course the latter is more sexy and charming(better say something nice if not kenna %^&*&^)

Sorry but to disagree with most.

I think he is a good comedic actor. With his new look, I no longer has the 喜感.

He probably has to change his genre of acting - It is not so easy to be within the "comedian" area.

I still prefer him as fat :)

He's taking on a different kind of charm with his new physique.

Instagram: vodkabaker

• 2 months later...

Saw his topless photo today on front page of The New Paper. TNP said he is Cecilia Cheung's new boyfriend.

Hero Zhang is a China national, working at Universal Studios here as a performer.

Went to find his FB. Quite hot with all the topless pics.

www.facebook.com/hero.zhang.18/photos

Saw his topless photo today on front page of The New Paper. TNP said he is Cecilia Cheung's new boyfriend.

Hero Zhang is a China national, working at Universal Studios here as a performer.

Went to find his FB. Quite hot with all the topless pics.

www.facebook.com/hero.zhang.18/photos

eeeek...

not sure about others but he is EEEEK imho.

cecilia's Boy? god .

Guest Activate

eeeek...

not sure about others but he is EEEEK imho.

I don't find this guy appealing whatsoever. 

The fact that he calls himself Hero is just such a turn-off.

I guess when people consider themselves super flawless and not EEEEK, other humans below these belt lines are turn-off.  Is the mirror used by Snow White's stepmother the in-thing now?

Guest superflawed cb

I guess when people consider themselves super flawless and not EEEEK, other humans below these belt lines are turn-off. Is the mirror used by Snow White's stepmother the in-thing now?

Haha good one, hightime someone tell the cunt superflawed cb off. And yep, hero isnt appealing

recently been looking at decased Danny Chan pics online.

I tot he had a boyish polite honest boy look. I am still in pri sch at the time of his death so i only heard of this guy in media but dunno whats the big hooha.

was he gay? 

• Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.